OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Oregon False Flag thoughts EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oregon False Flag thoughts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oregon False Flag thoughts Empty Oregon False Flag thoughts Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:02 pm

topspin2

Do you think, that any rational, patriotic man or woman that is taking a stand in a situation like is happening in Burns, Oregon knowing full well that our govt has killed in these exact same situations numerous times in its history, that the same rational patriot would bring his CHILDREN to the possible battleground??? 

Myself, I do NOT believe in coincidences any more when it comes to the completely horrible satanic things that our completely controlled govt will do to accomplish its goals. I have watched the last few years one false flag after another with the exact same end goal for each and every one of them.

Disarm the US people.

Here is my opinion of what we are seeing unfold right before our eyes. 

I think that the date the Hammonds had to report to prison was precisely planned to be the first day of the week that Obama is to unveil his Executive orders on Gun Control. I think that the introducing of the Assault Weapons Ban was precisely timed to coincide with it also.

I think that most of the people who went to Burns, Oregon are good patriotic people who are sick and tired of a sick and twisted satanic led government who is more concerned about appeasing their banker masters than they care about any of us.

I think we are seeing the final stages of the One World Order happening right before our eyes. And, there is ONE massive task that has to happen for them to make their final move. The American people have to be disarmed.

I have researched Blaine Cooper, and in my opinion Blaine and his little friend John along with most of the people who went to take over this Federal property, are NOT looking out for the benefit of the American people, they I believe are working for the feds to bring complete and total chaos to the entire situation.

Pete Santilli is another one who has raised MASSIVE flags for me on this, it sure seems that he is right in the middle of too many of these things, UNTIL things get heated, and then he packs up his camera and gets the heck out of dodge. I am very cautious of ANYTHING that he partakes in, as NOTHING ever seems to be as he reports.

I think, what we are witnessing is another very well thought out, and very well planned false flag operation being carried out by the Federal Govt, and the BLM.

I think that we have all sat here for the last month waiting to see what Obama is going to unveil on us, and that in order for him to do this, something massive would have to happen, not just something like the massive false flag at Sandy Hook, But something that painted the White American Patriot as the enemy of the very country that we would give our life to defend.

I believe that the Bundy Ranch was a real situation, however, I believe that the feds used the Bundy Ranch as a litmus test of sorts. A litmus test to not only identify who showed up and where they all came from, but a litmus test to see IF we would show up, how many of us, and how fast we could get there. They knew at the time, that if they opened fire on the patriots at the Bundy Ranch standoff, they would lose massively in the court of public opinion. And that would not do the disarming agenda any good at all.

So…… I believe that they planned false flag, after false flag for the last few years. We have all talked how many times how they have gotten so sloppy with them that they don’t even care any more if they look real or not.

But to accomplish the ultimate goal, the disarming of the patriot, they need a dandy. They need a massive event that both paints the American Patriot as the terrorist to the court of public opinion (the sheep) and something so big and so bad, that those same sheep are actually behind the disarming of the patriots so it doesn’t happen again.

So, they purposely sentence the Hammonds to a prison sentence that they KNOW will upset every patriotic American. They purposely time the event with the long term plan of all the gun ban Executive orders, and the introduction of the Assault Weapons Ban. They perfectly time the day the Hammonds are to report to prison, to be the first day, of the very week that Obama is to unveil all these Executive orders. 

Then, they watch the patriots pour into Burns, Oregon. They watch the good patriots come to the defense of a good American Rancher, and his family. They had a very good idea of how it would happen, from the litmus test a couple years earlier, the Bundy Ranch.

In this group of patriots to descend on Burns, there are of course undercover feds, just like in pretty much every other false flag operation that has ever occurred.

Once the Hammonds leave, the infiltrated feds escalate the entire situation from helping a fellow patriot, to a felony seizure of Federal buildings and property, all while heavily armed of course.

We have FBI, the National Guard, Drones and all assets of the Govt, on the ground and in the air.

We now have a compound of heavily armed patriots with their families and CHILDREN as the target of all above assets.

This can NOT turn out good.

I know that this comment section is going to be a good one, as many of you have been asking for this in its own article. We have all been talking about it for days. My job here isn’t to make you agree 100 percent with my theory on how this all happened. My job here is to tell you what I think.

Picture if you will, a massive firefight with armed patriots at an illegally seized federal facility, with not only the patriots being killed, but the spouses and children laying dead for all the MSM news cameras…..

The rate this event is changing, we could wake up tomorrow to a completely different scenario.

I look forward to your thoughts and comments. 

My Rant for the day…….

Undrtaker

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum