OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:  www.dinardetectives.com EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:
www.dinardetectives.com

7-25-2012 Soonerfan62: IT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO SAY THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY. I AM VERY TIRED TONIGHT AND HAVE TALKED TO EVERYONE THAT I BELIEVE HAS THE BEST INTEL IN THE GAME. I DON'T EVEN THINK I HAVE TO MENTION THEIR NAMES BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALL OF THEM AND THEY ARE EXCITED FOR ALL OF US TONIGHT. PLEASE NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEETING MY FRIEND OKIE WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE I WILL NOT ANSWER. WAS IT IMPORTANT? Yes. NOTHING ELSE IS IN THE WAY. YOUR LIFE WILL BE A LOT DIFFERENT THIS TIME NEXT MONTH. GUYS, VND WILL GO WITH IQD, IT’S THAT SIMPLE. THE MEETING WAS HUGE. FOR THE ONES ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD, IT WILL BE TIED TO THE USD. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD IT WILL BE TIED TO THE GBP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END. I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM VERY GLAD THAT I HAVE HAD THE HONOR TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIVES AND I WISH ALL OF YOU THE VERY BEST IN YOUR FUTURES. THE WAITING FOR YOUR BLESSING IS COMING TO AND END AND I PRAY YOU ARE PLANNING TO PAY IT FORWARD.

7-24-2012 Poppy3: Dr. Shabibi has been in closed door meetings for 2 days with the IMF. We're not sure what it's about but we do know they occured.

7-24-2012 Doc:
We were also encouraged by comments directly for Shabibi. He said he did not want to implement currency reform in the middle of a financial year. He has also told the GOI several times he is ready to go. Of course the GOI is not ready and hence all the stall tactics we have seen reported recently. This is also why Shabibi is pushing to have the new currency in place by years end and have the 2013 budget reflective of this change. This is a pretty clear indication Shabibi is targeting this event no latter than years end. He is still trying to engage the GOI and partner with them. However, even his patience can only be so long. He made it perfectly claer that he does not want this delayed past the start of the 2013 financial year.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum