OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! Empty Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track!

January 26, 2016 Ines Radman

“The history of Europe covers the peoples inhabiting the European continent from after prehistoric times to the present. Some of the best-known civilizations of prehistoric Europe were the Minoan and the Mycenaean, which flourished during the Bronze Age until they collapsed in a short period of time around 1200 BC.” You can read more at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Europe
If we create our own reality, then we should be or probably are asking ourselves why we are creating such madness. I don’t know about you, but I struggled with that ideology for a long time. Even though I write about it, I KNOW it to be true, as a human, that ideology didn’t sit right with me because  of the right/left brain malfunction in order to keep us believing what is forced upon us through mind control.
If you are American or living in the US, you may not relate to this madness in Europe even though your ancestors originally came from different parts of Europe. Just by memory, I think the Irish, Scottish and British settlers were amongst the first ones to inhabit the New World.
My point is that most Euro-Americans really have no idea of the multicultural aspect of Europe which I will now refer to as EU, unless you returned to your ancestral land at some point and learned that way of life in order to understand your ancestral culture and language.
Why am I bringing this up? I received the answers I have been waiting for 2 years now last night just before I go into my deep sleep. This is the time where I pick up any messages left for me or just communicate with higher self. After reading this article last night: https://www.rt.com/op-edge/329961-invasion-europe-migrants-brussels/ , I didn’t feel it as being truth or a reality we do not want. In fact, the answers just threw me off track completely as the logical mind tries to make logic out of it.  This article refers to the migrant crisis as an ‘intentional’ process designed for a specific purpose.
How do we come together as humanity if we all believe in different gods, eat different foods, speak a different language, live in a specified culture passed on from our ancestors and fight tooth and nail to hold on to that while at the same time wanting peace and wanting to create a better world?
Remember, the entire system we live in today is artificial, the very system/matrix we want so much to retain and hold onto was created by design. What I mean by that and I will use my own struggle is that I want my life to be the way it is now, living on this island, separated by Adriatic Sea, I don’t want settlers on this island, I want to live a peaceful quiet life and eat the foods I eat now. Some will want to live in their homes, work at the same jobs, go to church every Sunday. These are traditions and part of our cultural existence that we all try so hard to hold on to because we have been taught that it should be that way. Habit is the program designed for us to believe that certain things must be as they are taught to us.
The only way for this matrix to function in controlling us was to keep us separated into smaller groups (countries), create different languages, set up borders to permanently separate us, create entities such as worship of  nationalism and patriotism  and insert religion, education, cultural differences, in other words a very tightly controlled system designed to keep us apart and as dumbed down as possible.
The answers I received last night at first seemed ridiculous. By nature humans are loving, are not violent and do not support or like violence so our immediate instinctual response is to reject any notion that we might be creating this reality unfolding in front of us globally.
In order for us to unite and come together as ONE powerful entity, we had to create chaos, wars, refugees and occupations in order to break down the very cultural programming/false teachings and eventually break down all the fences/borders that separate us.
It looks and feels so ugly and horrific, the refugees, migrants, immigrants; call them what you like (our brothers and sisters), but they are creating that starting momentum of re-integration, whether they realize it or not.
It is ugly right now because Europe is a very old multicultural, multi-nationality, multi-traditional, multi-language region and while the influx of people is entering it for a better life, we are struggling to hold on to our past, afraid that if we lose our past, we will lose our identity along with our cultures, traditions, language and history.  For whatever reason these people are coming to EU matters not, they too have the right to a better life.
It will take time, perhaps years to integrate EU alone, for one side uses fierce opposition to ‘change’, while other side demands their way of life and culture they bring with them is respected and that they are allowed to continue it. Both sides are struggling to hold on to something, both want to continue with their way of life while one is the receiver of new people and the other is entering into a new culture. Either way you look at it, they are afraid of change.
This is why the fear mongering has started about Islam or other non-European religions taking over EU society. They (cabal)  know we are doing this as part of the war against them, they know reintegration into ONE HUMANITY or Unity Consciousness will cause their demise.
We are in essence, let me use this analogy as Earth being the mixing bowl. We first add flour, eggs, sugar and other dry ingredients along with liquids,etc. Looking at this mixture looks disgusting just sitting there in that bowl and has no purpose, so we whip it up to create a smooth mixture, then we add spices, fruit, nuts and mix that together as well.
That raw mixture probably doesn’t look that appealing or tasty, so we bake it in the oven and out comes a delicious, aromatic cake. The ingredients come from different parts of the globe. Flour comes from Croatia, eggs from Hungary, milk from Germany, spices imported from various Asian countries, nuts from Brazil, fruit from the tropics. Do you get the analogy?
If the ingredients just stay in that bowl without doing anything with them, they will probably rot or start collecting microbes within 24 hours, this mixture has no purpose and serves nothing.
WE are at that stage right now. We are the ingredients. We haven’t consciously figured out how to re-integrate all these people, we’re not yet aware it was part of the plan we made before incarnating here.
The catalyst  is the mixer. When we start mixing these ingredients, they slowly form a homogenous mixture that is disgusting raw but once baked comes out incredible and edible.
You can look at this another way. The raw ingredients combined together do not taste well and are not for consumption until baked. The same ingredients after being integrated and baked together form a wonderful and edible product.
“Oh my, this tastes great, what ingredients did you use?” You see, it has to have the right blend of ingredients. Too much liquid will not help rise the cake, too much flour will create a pound cake and it will take longer to bake.
The destruction of the Middle East is necessary for humanity to let go of the lie that it was the Cradle of Civilization. It was NOT, it was the LAST cradle of civilization but not the first and you know this.
In order to let go of the false history and our false true origins, this region HAD to be decimated, it is the evil foundation of what we are taught and brainwashed with. It is where Babylon created many languages, it is where the last human body suit was genetically altered and dumbed down even further.
They say a cluttered house reflects the owners cluttered mind.
We cannot fix/repair our current condition using bandages. We have to remove ALL false realities and histories created to separate and control humanity, we must remove all borders on this planet.
So, herein lies the answer I received. Although I often write about the coming days, months and years where chaos will rule, and that our lives will be greatly affected before it gets better, I wasn’t really sure exactly what chaos it would and or what the cause of it would be.
I now understand how and why. There is no bandaid solution, we have to break down all concepts of religion, tradition, culture, language, skin color, nationalism that have separated us for thousands of years. We are NOT the above. They were artificially placed upon us using mind control, subliminal messaging and other methods.
We cannot become Unity Consciousness so long as we live within borders and other separation factors. How do we unite consciously while holding on to our current way of life? It’s not possible. We need to face this now.
So long as the Cabal are in control, we cannot UNITE as humanity or as multi-dimensional beings, we can’t be either one, they are preventing us from being that.
The chaos we are experiencing/creating is the necessary and such painful process of reintegration. The MSM and even the so called Alternative Truth Movement Media is using “integration”as a negative and unachievable process. They are using more fear to scare people into believing that it is not possible to integrate the influx of ‘migrants’ but what they are doing is programming you and I through subliminal messaging, mind control, whatever; in order to create the reality THEY want. We focus on what they are telling us, we create exactly that, we are such fools. 
The “false” migrant rapes and assaults, the many, many false flag events in Europe we all designed for people to fight AGAINST the migrants, and it is working sadly but not for long. You see, so long as we fight against migrants, we can’t re-integrate so we are in essence focused on the reality they want us to create. We are creators, remember that, they know that, they are programming us with what they want us to create. My advice, do the opposite even as crazy as it may appear to you. DO NOT create their reality. Allow this to happen, support all those that entering your country because they too have as much right to be there as you do. Whether it is legal or not, whether they have ID or not, whether there are terrorists amongst them, those are THEIR laws, not Universal Laws. We all have the right to live where we wish, therefore, understand that you are not a Croat or Spaniard or American, you are a Soul having a human experience.
I have used the re-integration term many times in my posts when referring to “ascension”. This means moving into higher vibratory awareness, re-integrating the soul, body, mind, heart and higher self into one body, the original self, the original design thus activating the DNA to expand and bring us back to our rightful existence. What others call ‘ascension’, I call it re-integration and Chris Thomas also uses that term.
The same process must happen with humanity. When we were first created, the first human body suit, original design by Aeon Creator Sophia later becoming Gaia, we were 7th or 8th dimensional beings with all 12 DNA strands activated. Why give us 12 DNA strands and then only activate a certain amount? But I believe we lost this in Atlantis, Lemuria, those very high achieving and technological civilizations and once destroyed, our bodies could no longer hold the higher self, soul heart and mind in one body.
This re-integration of the bodysuit with higher self happens when we are ready to accept higher vibratory frequencies, in order for that to happen, we must at least partially re-integrate humanity or start that momentum.
It is this collective  process that will enable us to go through our FINAL re-integration, that is body/collective humanity as ONE.
What we are seeing now is our collective plan within various soul groups acting upon the chaos or creating it to break down borders and bring humans together.
It is not going to be easy or smooth sailing, I believe Gaia will contribute as well by reacting in anger with earthquakes and volcanoes, we are now the ingredients in the mixing bowl called Earth, thrown into it and yet we cannot mix ourselves. .The ingredients need a MIXER, a catalyst of change, to change the raw ingredients into a perfectly baked cake.
What is that catalyst? What is the catalyst that will create that momentum for humanity no matter where we live, to freely walk across our borders without being stopped?
I don’t have the answers for that  one yet but I am sure that we need that catalyst or alarm bell and I believe it is not coming from humans. It will be either through natural disasters, non-earth visitation and assistance but only if we are unable to complete the work or if our planet is in a situation where it could self-destruct if the cabal really goes nuts. Interference is not allowed except if an event on Earth will affect other solar systems or universes.
The catalyst is not an anti-christ, that may be the false flag alien aspect, a mind controlled or holographic vision event, the catalyst is what is needed for the Cabal to start running and hiding because they know it is the endgame for them.
It all makes sense now, how do we come together if we are separated by border?  How do we re-integrate humanity into ONE if we all have different belief systems, different languages, skin colors, nationalities etc.? It’s not possible, no matter which way we look at it, we can’t become a Sovereign Human until ALL barriers are removed.
It is not a question of IF, it is a question of WHEN that catalyst happens. Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I have sharing the information I received last night.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! Empty Re: Hey Humanity, We Are Right On Track! Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey Humanity We Are Right on Track – Part Two

January 26, 2016 Ines Radman Uncategorized

After realizing today just how afraid our handlers are, I also realized they were not creating anything. We are Creator gods, they know this so their entire plan was to create effective marketing strategies so that we would accept and through our thoughts create the reality they wanted. 
Most of us now know or suspect that 9/11 was an inside job, false flag event. On the surface it appears as if it was done as an excuse or pretext to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. On the human surface level yes, but that was really advertising for the creation of terrorism through us. It had to be big, dramatic, tragic, devastating, unbelievable and shocking for us to imprint “terrorism” into our minds by focusing our thoughts and fears on terrorists, so what we would believe it was now the greatest threat to humanity.
We created an incredible amount of energy to destroy the entire Middle East. They may have destroyed the physical aspects of those lands through soldiers and weapons of mass destruction but we destroyed it spiritually by giving it power through thought-focused-manifestation.
Everything is falling into place now. We were not lied to, we were manipulated into believing their marketing methods because they knew it was not possible to do what they did without creating the energy for it to manifest. Everything wrong on this planet was done through US. Because of our ignorance, because our memories were blocked prior to incarnating here, we unknowingly allowed them to use our creative abilities to create the reality that they wanted.
This is why it took hundreds of years to set us up for it. Knowing the power to create was within us, they first had to contain us, implant us with false teachings, separate us, demoralize us through religion so that we could then follow their programming.
In other words: “Sell them what they think they need, they will then write about it, talk about it, think about it, focus on it, obsess over it and voila, they will create the reality we want”.
The human race is not a violent or aggressive race. They had to do powerful marketing to create anger and feelings of injustice, revenge and patriotism in us to believe we would go to war to defend our countries.
No person today will join the military with the express reason of killing another human being. They do it because they believe they are defending some ideology or protect their country’s inhabitants.
I don’t believe there are many soldiers active or  non-active who have killed another human and not been affected by that. All we need to do is research the numbers in the US from Vietnam to today, how many veterans are suffering from various illnesses, PTSD and not to mention suicides. It is not from shock or stress that creates PTSD and other disorders. It’s the deep knowledge and heartfelt shock that we took another life and that person or people were part of us.
Even the so called bad guys were created by the same Creator, good or bad we can’t take another life and it isn’t until we do that, that we feel a part of us died or all parts of our soulness if we killed more than one human being. The collective feels this pain as well though for some reason we are not directly affected, rather indirectly in our lives through illness, bad luck and things simply not going the way we want them to.
Why do you think the elite don’t send their children to war? Do you think it’s because they know what those wars are all about? I don’t think so. I think they know their children will inherit the death energy from the people they maim and kill which in turn permeates like a curse or bad karma in the family.
Folks, they have been hiding this occult knowledge from us forever, they know how energy works, they know the cause and effect laws, they know of ways to keep free from the ‘curse’ of killing, this is why they don’t need to send their children to war.
We are Creators, they planned all along how to get us to create their realities. It wasn’t so much about deception or lying to us as it was about desperation. As the global population grew, they had to take on more drastic measures to contain us.
Once the internet was open to the public, this is when everything sped up, they had to complete their plan of global dominance before we figured it out.
It is because they have all the hidden knowledge from us that they can manipulate and control us. You could say they know us better than we know ourselves.
Think about that. For centuries or even longer, we have been struggling for freedom and democracy, killing each other, occupying foreign lands, because we thought we knew who we are; while the entire time they were setting us up to accept their marketing and to create or manifest exactly what they wanted.
Endless wars for profit, global control and the complete enslavement of the human species.
I’m not going to get into the ‘who done it’ of this plan. Does it matter if it’s the archons, the reptilians, the grays, the elite, the illuminati? It matters only that we now know it is being done to us because we can’t get rid of them individually. We must halt the machine, halt the matrix wheels and this is now happening as more and more information is coming to light.
As we awaken through knowledge, so we will stop them through the very system they used against us; our minds, our gift to manifest our reality and this goes back to my last posts from January and Dec.2015 about creating our reality.
Rather than focus on what we don’t want, we focus on what we want. Those that are constantly and consistently telling us how rotten this world is or what may happen in the future are either traitors to humanity or have not yet awakened to the knowledge of who they are.
I am confident that the information I shared with you today in these two posts are 90% truth and 10% unresolved speculation based on the fact that I do not yet know what that catalyst will be.
There is talk/rumors going around the veil has been lifted, karma is no longer, that the archons are gone, but if this information comes through channeling, you can be sure it’s probably just bullshit or disinfo.
The veil or quarantine cannot be lifted for two reasons: 1. The planetary mother is not only entity going through a transformation, all of existence is, so until peace is achieved in our solar system, we are in danger of being invaded by unwanted guests. We are the ones that will lift the quarantine, when we are ready for that. 2. We are not yet at the position we need to be, we are not yet collectively mature enough nor is our vibratory frequency strong enough to have access beyond the quarantine.
As for the archons being gone, folks that is irrelevant because if we are aware of how they mess with our minds, we can stop that. The archons are parasitic by nature, so as long as they have victims to suck energy from, they will stick around to the last one.
We are now faced with 2 challenges to get to the finish line: 1. Remove all borders and reintegrate with each other into one global society. What this means is that we are united as ONE humanity, working in service to others with no religions, no dogmas, no traditions or mind control, as sovereign beings. 2. Remove our handlers from power by not creating the reality they want and freeing ourselves to create the world we want to live in, the world that was originally given to us free, a world of love, joy, happiness and freedom to choose.
We can do this, I have always said old soul, you are the one that can make that change, you just have to want it.

Thanks to Ines at: ttps://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum