OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

February 7, 2016 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful [videos]

“Candy Girl” Fiona Barrett Releases Documentary of her Satanic, Abusive Experiences at the Hands of the Powerful  Child-sex-trade-unicef-300x178
Dr. Presser has been following a story for awhile, and I felt it a good time to jump in and pick up the thread since this courageous woman, Fiona Barrett, has now shared her documentary about her life in the clutches of satanic, untouchable, powerful players.
Sometimes I wonder why I continue to do this; to carry on a blog sharing information that anyone could find on the Internet if they wanted to, but something pulls me on when I see just how many other people put so much effort into doing the same.
Between us we are shining a light on Truth and a hidden reality no one wanted to see, yet many have given their lives to expose. And on we go.
One day soon this nightmare will be over, and we shall all arrive on the other side of the rainbow. But first, we have to deal with reality.

So, share, if you dare. 
Thank you Richard, for your tireless and fearless work to bring an end to the dark, and to spotlight the deepest black corners no one wants to acknowledge. 
In addition to this article and documentary, I want to share a related website a reader posted in the comments this week that further reveals the tragedy behind the human sex slave pedophilia among the rich and powerful “elite” in our world. Soon they’ll be famous—though not for the reasons they would choose.

http://www.hampsteadcoverup.com
If you don’t know the story of the brother and sister in Hampstead, UK who exposed the satanic cult in their community; the baby-murdering, the most vile and unspeakable sexual misdeeds and torture beyond the imagination of Human beings—I urge you to visit the site. These crimes MUST be exposed. And they WILL be, but the sooner the better. They can’t hide forever. 
Missing children and baby abductions? An every day occurrence—and this is why. Refusing to look at it doesn’t make it go away. Denial serves no one, and only enables them to carry on with their sexual proclivities, unabated.
If this is your first foray into the realm of satanic culture, you will soon be amazed that you didn’t see it sooner, because the evidence is all-pervasive throughout our society. They are so arrogant and secure in their belief that they are protected, they grow more bold by the day and throw it in our faces. I think now you may see it for what it is. 
Anyone with power and prestige is suspect.  ~ BP

Fiona Barnett has released her documentary on the satanic ritual abuses she experienced as a child and as a teenager. Fiona describes not only her own abuse but some of the abuses and human sacrifices she witnessed, along with the locations of many of those sacrifices.
And Fiona names names.
Here is Part 1 of Candy Girl and here is Part 2.
As I watched this, I was struck by the intelligence, courage, humour and groundedness of Fiona. It has probably been these elements that have enabled her to heal and the courage to tell this story and reach out to others who suffered – and are still alive – at the hands of these horrific people who occupy positions of power in our world. Of course, the legal system considers her an unreliable witness because she has had mental health issues. Surprise, surprise.
I ask especially my Aussie readers to watch this documentary but, really, everyone who reads this.
Candy Girl gives us a glimpse of the hidden world that controls the world we see. I have pointed to this many times, but most of us simply can’t contemplate that this horror exists behind the façade we are presented with every day. Well, my friends, it does, and it will continue to until the rest of us shine the light of our awareness and understanding upon it and refuse to take the mirage we are presented with by religion and politics and other expressions of power in our world to be real.
And don’t expect this system to ever act upon the evidence Fiona has provided in her affidavits to the police or evidence to Royal Commissions or this documentary. They will never expose the power that controls them.
And to my readers who are connected to the legal system, the military, the police, politics, local government, religion, medicine, psychiatry, education, business, film, sport, theatre, etc.; your “profession” is implicated in Fiona’s evidence.
Thank you, Fiona, for you courage, your commitment and your dedication, and what a joy to meet your daughter; a beautiful, balanced young woman, through this glimpse of your past.
May your journey and your documentary serve to awaken the slumbering world to this reality.

Richard
[url=http://Fiona Barnett has released her documentary on the satanic ritual abuses she experienced as a child and as a teenager. Fiona describes not only her own abuse but some of the abuses and human sacrifices she witnessed, along with the locations of many of those sacrifices. And Fiona names names. Here is Part 1 of Candy Girl and here is Part 2. As I watched this, I was struck by the intelligence, courage, humour and groundedness of Fiona. It has probably been these elements that have enabled her to heal and the courage to tell this story and reach out to others who suffered - and are still alive - at the hands of these horrific people who occupy positions of power in our world. Of course, the legal system considers her an unreliable witness because she has had mental health issues. Surprise, surprise. I ask especially my Aussie readers to watch this documentary but, really, everyone who reads this. Candy Girl gives us a glimpse of the hidden world that controls the world we see. I have pointed to this many times, but most of us simply can%E2%80%99t contemplate that this horror exists behind the fa%C3%A7ade we are presented with every day. Well, my friends, it does, and it will continue to until the rest of us shine the light of our awareness and understanding upon it and refuse to take the mirage we are presented with by religion and politics and other expressions of power in our world to be real. And don%E2%80%99t expect this system to ever act upon the evidence Fiona has provided in her affidavits to the police or evidence to Royal Commissions or this documentary. They will never expose the power that controls them. And to my readers who are connected to the legal system, the military, the police, politics, local government, religion, medicine, psychiatry, education, business, film, sport, theatre, etc.; your %E2%80%9Cprofession%E2%80%9D is implicated in Fiona%E2%80%99s evidence. Thank you, Fiona, for you courage, your commitment and your dedication, and what a joy to meet your daughter; a beautiful, balanced young woman, through this glimpse of your past. May your journey and your documentary serve to awaken the slumbering world to this reality. Richard]Source[/url]

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

topspin2

These stories are all to familiar....I think what people fail to understand is that the numbers are huge....and for young girls to be used for sex and entertainment then destroyed,  is all to common. The next time you go in your church, look around a bit...You may be surprised...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum