OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! Empty David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship!

Posted by Lou on February 10, 2016

What  do you get when you mix Israeli censorship with Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook? Just what you would expect: Blatant censorship under the guise of protecting poor little Israel which apparently cannot defend itself on its own. Maybe it cannot defend itself because of its obvious human rights abuses? Because of the ongoing genocide that should be investigated by an International Court of Justice, if we had one?
David Icke
“Hello everyone … We have created this page for people to post their experiences of being unfairly censored or banned by Facebook. I am currently banned for five days in a blatant and extraordinary piece of censorship over a story that linked to an article in The Jerusalem Post and included an image and words reflecting that story and an opinion – an opinion – of what I thought about it.
See here … http://www.davidicke.com/…/facebook-censors-have-blocked-t…/
It is…
See More

David Icke: Stop Facebook Censorship! 12227620_437461549795949_5012770877436230127_n
David Icke Ban
We have created this page for people to post their experiences of being unfairly censored or banned by Facebook. I am currently banned for five days in a blatant and extraordinary piece of censorship over a story that linked to an article in The Jerusalem Post and included an image and words reflecting that story and an opinion – an opinion – of what I thought about it.
See here … http://www.davidicke.com/…/facebook-censors-have-blocked-t…/
It is clear that the move to censor information not acceptable to Israel and the Western Establishment in general is being increased on many fronts to block the truth about world events being seen by the public. My own experience here is so bizarre it makes the point and here is another example this week of Facebook censorship that they only reversed after the intervention of RT. It was a ‘mistake’, they said. No, they had been caught and had nowhere to go.
See here … http://www.davidicke.com/…/dislike-facebook-wrongly-remove…/
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg was caught on a live microphone at the United Nations recently discussing with German Chancellor Angela Merkel how to block posts from those criticising the number of migrants pouring into Europe.
Just because he wears a t-shirt and plays the ‘cool, man’ image – doesn’t mean he is not a servant of The System. An enormous global communications network like Facebook would not be controlled by The System? Are you kidding?
Please use this page to tell your own censorship stories or post ones that you come across. I will also be posting stories currently censored on my own page (https://www.facebook.com/davidicke?ref=hl) by the ban.
Please share far and wide.
Source: Facebook

Thanks to: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum