OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Observation…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Observation…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Observation…. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Observation…. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Observation…. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Observation…. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Observation…. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Observation…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Observation…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Observation…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Observation…. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Observation….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Observation…. Empty Observation…. Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Observation….

February 16, 2016 / Visionkeeper

Observation…. Bampw-change-energy-inspiring-favim-com-2182370
Photo Source:
I pretty much live my life as an observer. It’s in my nature, I am curious and I always look for answers. I learned  a long time ago that everyone in the world is different for their own reasons. One of those reasons is because in order to do all of the work needed to rebuild the world into a place of peace and harmony, every one of us has our own part to play in its reconstruction. For me, being an observer and keeping those visions, is my mission. As I observe, I record in my mind everything I am seeing and when push comes to shove down the road,  I’m great at connecting dots out of the information I have acquired. We all play our parts. Some are fighters, some are visionaries, some are builders, some are truth seekers, the list is endless, We are all here to do what moves us and makes us a better soul within.
In order for humanity to live in peace and harmony, it seems to me, a major belief is needed to even make it possible. First and foremost we must believe deep in our hearts that humanity as a whole is worth fighting for, that we all matter. Our morals seem to have taken a massive nose dive into the global cesspool. Many have so little regard for one another, they live according to their egos which keep whispering in their ears that they are better than all the rest. We are all EQUAL! There is no better or worse, that is one of many lies we have been forced to live with in an effort to divide us. We are all equal, we all matter and believe it or not, we all need each other in the end. We may live in different countries but they ALL are part of the same Global ball we call earth. The sooner we can understand this concept of oneness and act upon it, the better off we will be.
It is baffling to see a world so divided as we are and really our reasons are not well founded. Our reasons are based on lies we have been told repeatedly throughout life. So if we are acting from beliefs founded on lies, it is time to change how we think! All it takes is everyone waking up everyday and starting out with good intentions. To be the best we can be for that day, to be kind to those around us, to reach out and help those that need it, to learn to control our egos and redirect our lives in a positive and supportive direction. At any given moment in a day we are given the choice of how we will interact with life. We can remain locked away in our closed, misinformed minds of lies or we can step forward and search for the truth, embrace the truth and make it our mission to be the best we can be. To live life as if it really mattered for once!
Part of the dark’s agenda has been to destroy humanities morals, to strip us bare and fire up egos to create chaos. It began in earnest when TV came along. Slowly over time programming became more violent and negative because it is well-known we can have our sensitivities numbed to where we barely react to what we witness if we are made to watch something violent over and over again. We can change that! Turn off the TV first, above all else. Spend time with your children and instill in them good morals before they are destroyed. Teach them that ALL of life is of value, truth is vital for trust and trust is vital for caring and caring is vital for peace. It begins with each of us. Find your mission and offer yourself to the reconstruction of the new world. Take PRIDE in living everyday the best way you can. The dark can destroy all they want, but hopefully we are building up what they are tearing down just as fast and with far stronger foundations for support.
If we don’t like what we see going on in the world then it is up to each of us to make a huge effort to BE the change we wish to see. Now is that time. We are being called.
Blessings to all…..Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum