OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Pope vs The Donald EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Pope vs The Donald EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Pope vs The Donald EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Pope vs The Donald EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Pope vs The Donald EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Pope vs The Donald EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pope vs The Donald

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Pope vs The Donald Empty The Pope vs The Donald Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pope Francis calls out Trump’s hateful rhetoric: ‘This man is not Christian’

When asked about GOP candidate Donald Trump, Pope Francis, who has been traveling through Mexico, said he is not a Christian.
UPDATE: Donald Trump just flung this insane rant at Pope Francis

A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not of building bridges, is not Christian. This is not the gospel,” Francis said, according to CBS News.
The pontiff wasn’t willing to go as far as to tell Catholics how to vote, but did say that Trump’s stance on immigration and favorite talking point about building an impenetrable wall between the United States and Mexico puts him at odds with Christian teaching.
“I am not going to get into involved in that,” the leader of the Catholic Church said. “I would only say that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that.”
Trump launched his presidential campaign by calling Mexican people criminals and rapists and has made promises to build a “great wall” one of his go-to talking points.
Francis, on the other hand, spent his time in Mexico speaking out against the “tragedy” of northward migration from Mexico into the United States.
“We cannot deny the humanitarian crisis which in recent years has meant the migration of thousands of people,” Francis said, according to the BBC, while overlooking the border between Texas and Juarez, Mexico.
Border already separate many crossings between the two countries, which have had the effect of pushing migrants out into arid deserts. Hundreds die every year trying to make the crossing.
According to CBS News, Trump had a chance to respond to the pope before his comments were published.
“I heard the pope and I respect the pope and I love the pope in many ways. I love what he stands for and I like his attitude,” Trump had said in a previous interview. “He’s very independent and he’s very different. I really respect the fact that he sees both sides. You know a lot of people are inflexible – they won’t change.”
But Trump recently criticized the pope over his visit to Mexico, describing the pontiff as a “very political person.”
“I don’t think he understands the danger of the open border that we have with Mexico,” Trump told the Fox Business Network last week. “I think Mexico got him to do it because they want to keep the border just the way it is. They’re making a fortune, and we’re losing.”
Watch Pope Francis making the comments, in Italian with English subtitles, here:

Thanks to: http://www.rawstory.com

2The Pope vs The Donald Empty Re: The Pope vs The Donald Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pope Francis sends unhinged Trump supporters into a white-hot rage: ‘He’s prob a Muslim in disguise!’

Donald Trump angrily responded to Pope Francis’ criticism by suggesting he’d be sorry for speaking out against him if Islamic State militants attacked the Vatican City.
The pope said Trump’s divisive rhetoric and proposal to build a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border were “not Christian” — and some fans of the Republican frontrunner accused the pontiff of hypocrisy.

http://www.rawstory.com

3The Pope vs The Donald Empty Re: The Pope vs The Donald Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lEections 2016, U.S. News
Donald Trump just flung this insane rant at Pope Francis — and maybe just lost the presidency

Bethania Palma Markus

Donald Trump has responded to Pope Francis, who on Thursday said the GOP candidate was not a Christian because of his comments about immigrants.
“If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened,” a statement on his website reads. “ISIS would have been eradicated unlike what is happening now with our all talk, no action politicians.”

READ MORE: Pope Francis sends unhinged Trump supporters into a white-hot rage: ‘He’s prob a Muslim in disguise!’
Pope Francis had criticized Trump’s rhetoric earlier today while finishing up his trip through Mexico, saying that, “A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not of building bridges, is not Christian. This is not the gospel.”
Trump lashed out at the Pope for questioning his Christian faith.
“For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful,” he wrote. “I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President. No leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith. They are using the Pope as a pawn and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so, especially when so many lives are involved and when illegal immigration is so rampant.”
Francis isn’t the only one to call Trump’s faith into question. Trump has bungled Bible quotes and verses in the past in efforts to charm religious voters.
Furthermore, characterizing undocumented border crossing as “rampant” flies in the face of reality, as immigration across the southern border is at a low and many of those crossing are fleeing violence, according to the LA Times.
Nevertheless, Trump has made talk about building a bigger wall — which he implausibly says Mexico will pay for — along the southern border his go-to crowd pleaser.
Francis stopped short of telling Catholic voters who to choose, but did say, “I would only say that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that.”
Watch Trump read his response, as posted to YouTube, here:

Thanks to: http://www.rawstory.com

4The Pope vs The Donald Empty Re: The Pope vs The Donald Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:48 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

If the Pope were a Christian he would have something to say a long time ago about the genocide of Christians in the Mid-East.

If the Pope had told the political drones in Europe to end the rapes, looting, murders, sodomy, and destruction currently going on he could be taken a little more seriously.

If the Pope had used the massive influence, power, and money of the Church to stop the lunatics bombing Syria and making it worse he would have a moral case.

If the Pope can look the women (and children) of Europe who have been raped and assaulted in the eye while he did nothing then he is a husk

5The Pope vs The Donald Empty Re: The Pope vs The Donald Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:40 am

topspin2

If the Pope were a Christian he would have something to say a long time ago about the genocide of Christians in the Mid-East.

If the Pope had told the political drones in Europe to end the rapes, looting, murders, sodomy, and destruction currently going on he could be taken a little more seriously.

If the Pope had used the massive influence, power, and money of the Church to stop the lunatics bombing Syria and making it worse he would have a moral case.

If the Pope can look the women (and children) of Europe who have been raped and assaulted in the eye while he did nothing then he is a husk

I always enjoy your posts bs, and this one is simple. And I agree, he is not part of the solution....He is without a doubt well connected to the problem....

6The Pope vs The Donald Empty Re: The Pope vs The Donald Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Trump vs. Pope: the cowboy vs. the head of Pedophile Central

Feb19 by Jon Rappoport

Trump vs. Pope: the cowboy vs. the head of Pedophile Central
by Jon Rappoport
February 19, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
Let’s try to assess US immigration policy vs. Vatican immigration policy.
Just a thought. Might turn up something. Who knows?
I notice the Vatican has a wall. A big high wall. It’s probably just a decorative feature, but I’ll take a wild guess and say it also tends to keep people out. Walls sometimes have that effect. I’m not sure why. It’s one of the enduring mysteries.
The Washington Times, 9/24/2015, “Pope’s call for immigration leniency unlikely to change debate”:
“The Vatican, for its part, welcomes millions of visitors a year — but allows only a very select few, who meet strict criteria, to be admitted as residents or citizens. Only about 450 of its 800 or so residents actually hold citizenship, according to a 2012 study by the Library of Congress.”
All right. So the Vatican (which is actually a nation) has, what, two or three immigrants?
James Robb, writing at thesocialcontract.com (“How Many Immigrants Does Vatican City Take?”), puts it bluntly:
“What it [Vatican City] does not have is any immigrants. Nor refugees. None.”
What about US immigration? Here’s an overall statement from migrationpolicy.org, “Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States”:
“In 2013, approximately 41.3 million immigrants lived in the United States, an all-time high for a nation historically built on immigration.
“The United States remains a popular destination attracting about 20 percent of the world’s international migrants, even as it represents less than 5 percent of the global population.
“Immigrants accounted for 13 percent of the total 316 million U.S. residents; adding the U.S.-born children (of all ages) of immigrants means that approximately 80 million people, or one-quarter of the overall U.S. population, is either of the first or second generation.”
Got that? Depending on how you want to look at it, the number is between 40 and 80 million immigrants.
So: Vatican immigration vs. US immigration? The math- comparison isn’t hard to make, even for people raised in the American school system.
But of course, the Pope has to take a shot at Trump and the idea of building a wall between Mexico and America. Naturally. Why? Well, Virginia, if you really want to know the naked truth…
The Pope, like his predecessors, wants unlimited immigration because it obviously leads to chaos. That’s why. It’s quite simple, when you boil it down.
The Roman Church, you see, has always thrived in periods of chaos. Tumult. Conflict. Expanding poverty. The Church knows chaos. It’s built to handle it.
Widespread prosperity? No. It’s not made for that kind of future. Burgeoning prosperity is the enemy, before which the Church shrivels.
The Pope, as a contributing member and executive of Globalism, Inc., has the job of spreading poverty and lowered living standards wherever possible—because that is the world he and the Rockefeller Globalists are promoting.
Unlimited immigration is a gigantic con job, dressed up to look like heraldic humanitarianism—and of course the rubes and yokels and wild-eyed kiddie idealists fall for it like sugar freaks at a candy convention. The model is Hope and Spare Change.
Again, the real purpose of limitless immigration is chaos—behind which the heavy Globalist hitters come in and install their kind of order. Tight. Very tight. Top-down. It’s an old formula.
That’s why the Pope speaks about the climate-change agenda as well, which equals, when you strip away the messianic nonsense, lowered energy production for the whole planet. Further grinding poverty, from Nome to Tierra del Fuego.
Do I really have to point out that anyone dressed up in a robe and a tall hat, riding in a bubble, who is infallible and heads up a flock of 1.25 billion people, is suspect?
Moving right along, you might look at this quote from AP/CBS News, 5/17/2014, “Vatican reveals how many priests defrocked for sex abuse since 2004”:
“The Vatican revealed Tuesday that over the past decade, it has defrocked 848 priests who raped or molested children and sanctioned another 2,572 with lesser penalties, providing the first ever breakdown of how it handled the more than 3,400 cases of abuse reported to the Holy See since 2004.”
Yes, and how many cases have gone unreported, or were concealed by the Church? Notice, too, the penalties for the criminal priests: being fired from the job (defrocking), and “lesser” discomforts (lifetime penance and prayer).
The current Pope has spoken out against these crimes, but what has he actually done about them?
Time Magazine, February 11, 2016, “Catholic Church Tells Bishops They Are Not Obliged to Disclose Child Sex Abuse: Report”:
“The Catholic Church is allegedly telling newly ordained bishops that they have no obligation to report child-sexual-abuse allegations to law-enforcement officials, saying instead that the decision to take such claims to the authorities should be left to victims and their families.
“The policy was first reported by a veteran Vatican journalist at Catholic news website Crux, who cited a presentation given by French Monsignor Tony Anatrella.
“Anatrella, a consultant to the Pontifical Council for the Family and the Pontifical Council for Health Care Workers, also authored a training document for new bishops released by Church authorities last week, in which similar guidelines are laid out.
‘“According to the state of civil laws of each country where reporting is obligatory, it is not necessarily the duty of the bishop to report suspects to authorities, the police or state prosecutors in the moment when they are made aware of crimes or sinful deeds,’ his document states, according to a citation in the Guardian.”
Really, Pope Francis?

The Pope vs The Donald Matrixrevealed3

Maybe His Eminence should worry about putting his own house in order. Perhaps, safely tucked away inside Vatican City, he’ll have time to contemplate the number of immigrants his City admits versus the number of pedophile priests in his worldwide operation versus the number of victims of those priests.
Then he might come up with a formula suggesting priorities.
Instead of jabbering about a nation in which 40-80 million immigrants already reside.
Don’t hold out hope, though. After the lights go down in Vatican City, I’m sure those esteemed prelates regale each other with stories of the desolate Middle Ages, when Church power really meant something…and how they long and plan for a return to those glory days as partners now in Globalism Inc.
When the masks come off.
Jon Rappoport
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.

Thanks to: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

7The Pope vs The Donald Empty Re: The Pope vs The Donald Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:55 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

I always enjoy your posts bs, and this one is simple. And I agree, he is not part of the solution....He is without a doubt well connected to the problem....

Thank you TS

Another sign of confusion and panic among the bad guys is interfering in the internal affairs of a Sovereign nation 

Obama and Kerry have been threatening the nasty imbecile shown in the image by my username about the EU recently.

Rats are cannibals

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum