OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda

Posted on February 23, 2016 by Deus Nexus 5 Comments

By David Nova | From Deus Nexus
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda X-files-logoAfter five weeks, The X-Files television series returned with another ground-breaking episode.  Yet is this disclosure, predictive-programming, indoctrination, or an urgent warning?
“My Struggle II” returns to the continuity of the first episode, which I examined in the post The X-Files Disclosure of 2016!
Both episodes, the first and last of season 10, were written and directed by series creator Chris Carter. The 4 episodes in between now feel like filler, the show’s standard formula on autopilot with a few interesting footnotes, an unusual amount of humor, and an extra dose of character irony.
However, Episode 6 returned with ‘deadly’ seriousness.
The episode began with Special Agent Dana Scully delivering the opening prologue instead of Fox Mulder. As this episode dealt exclusively with a medical conspiracy, it is essentially Dana Scully/Gillian Anderson’s episode.
“… I would also come to fear that the institution I joined and invested with my trust, (the FBI) was subject to the influence of dark forces, outside the bureau and sometimes within … tests which I now suspect are part of a larger conspiracy, a conspiracy of men hiding science for almost 60 years, secrets kept from the American people by a self-interested cabal intent on the consolidation of power. But questions remain unanswered, about their motives and their final objectives, when and where these men might play out their dark plans”
– Dana Scully
The last image shown with the words “dark plans” is a line of black police boots – the implication being martial law and the coming police state.
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda X-files-2016Scully recaps the extraterrestrial-illuminati-shadow government conspiracy of the first episode, leading us to their final objective, or rather their final solution. The entire episode deviates away from the show’s explicit extraterrestrial conspiracy, presenting us with the brand new conspiracy of planetary depopulation, a covert Nazi holocaust.
Curiously, the show’s tagline, after the opening credits, was changed from”The Truth Is Out There” to “This Is The End,” an especially cryptic message given that this is the last episode of the series, which ends abruptly without any resolution. There is internet talk, but no actual confirmation of an eleventh season.
After the commercial break, Dana Scully watches Tad O’Malley’s newest internet broadcast – and the wording is VERY interesting.
“Six weeks ago we went off the air due to threats, from outside forces bent on controlling content deemed dangerous to their cause. Today we’re back with facts threatening these forces yet again – the discovery of something so shocking you’ll want to sit down and prepare yourself for the truth, what may seem like science fiction, but is science fact, the legitament and verifiable discovery of alien DNA that’s in virtually every American citizen.” – Tad O’Malley
Tad picks up where the first episode of disclosure left off, admitting that he were forced off the air due to threats from outside forces. Is this Chris Carter’s sly way of saying the last 4 filler episodes were intentionally non-threatening, that Tad O’Malley’s actually represents Chris Carter returning to the airwaves to finish his disclosure? And is he telling us, the television audience, that The X-Files, which may seem like science fiction is actually science fact? Or is this merely a form of conditioning the public to certain information or disinformation? Notice that Scully seems hypnotized as she watches the broadcast, understandably because she’s shocked by what is being made public, as the camera zooms into a tight shot of her right eye. This may in fact be symbolic of mind-control.
I’m going to theorize that this episode actually has very little to do with extraterrestrials or alien DNA. What is in fact alien in Americans’ DNA are the contaminants and neurotoxins that we have been slowly fed over the years and decades from sources such as pesticides, hormones in animals, prescription drugs, genetically modified foods, unknown variables in our vaccinations, chemtrails in our skies, aluminum in skin care products, fluoride in our water, and God knows what else. (Related Post: Fluoride Officially Classified As A Neurotoxin)
“I was given a small pox vaccine as a child, as I’m sure you were. It was standard practice in America at the time.” – Dana Scully
“If you are suggesting that there was more in that shot than a vaccine…” – Agent Einstein
“It’s actually not that far-fetched, and within the realm of accepted science, something entering the germ line, something that would be passed down hereditarily.” -Dana Scully
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda Flu-vaccine1I find it very interesting that Chris Carter is fanning the flames of vaccination fears in this episode, a very real and growing fear in this country, a public controversy that has even hit the mainstream media, causing several Hollywood celebrities to come forward/be used to tell the public to vaccinate their children. This is not an extraterrestrial conspiracy. And now doctors are linking Monsanto pesticides to birth defects in Brazil, and not the the Zika virus as is being pushed by the media. (Related Post: Johns Hopkins Scientist Reveals Shocking Report on Flu Vaccines)
In this episode, Scully first believes that somehow alien DNA has been introduced into every single American, and it will ultimately cause their immune system to fail. However, she later discovers that the alien DNA is actually a preventative cure, that will protect the chosen few from a global epidemic when over 90% of the world’s population succumbs to disease and death because their immune systems can no longer protect them. Tad O’Malley even discusses the implications of chemtrails on his internet show.
“Not one contagion, but a veriety of contagions. If the flu doesn’t kill you then something else will.” – Doctor
“What you’re describing is a fast-moving AIDS, without the HIV.” -Tad
“Our immune systems desimated by the same tampering to all of our genomes” – Doctor
“But with compromised immune systems, it’s the vaccines that are attacking their systems … You’re witnessing what may be the advent of a global contagion.” – Dana Scully
Later we learn that the Smoking Man (the show’s central villain) is behind this diabolical depopulation agenda. Agent Monica Reyes makes a devil’s deal with the Smoking Man, and she tells Scully all about it.
“The ultimate weapon, the ability to depopulate the planet, to kill everyone but the chosen” – Monica Reyes
“By tampering witht the DNA?” – Dana Scully
“Science acquired in the 50s, given to them by and alien race … Dana, you’re safe. You’re one of the chosen elite. We’re both protected.” – Monica Reyes
“But what about everyone else?” – Dana Scully
“It’s been in motion since 2012.” – Monica Reyes
The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda GuidestonesAnd here we have the real agenda – the depopulation of the ‘worthless eaters’ from the planet so that the illuminati elite can take over and shape the world as they see fit. I was surprised one piece of this disclosure puzzle was actually absent from this episode – The Georgia Guidestones, the elite’s cryptic monument to depopulation and one world government. It was in the news a little over a year ago when someone mysteriously added a 2014 cube to the monument, which was later publicly removed and destroyed. (Related Post: Georgia Guidestones ‘2014 Cube’ Removed and Destroyed)
“They won’t know what hit them, but their fates were sealed since birth. They’re simply puppets.” – Smoking Man
“You think it’s power, what you’re doing, but it’s not. It’s sickness.” – Fox Mulder
“It’s sickness not doing it!” – Smoking Man
“Spoken like a true psychopath.” – Fox Mulder
“I didn’t set out to destroy the world, Mulder, people did.” – Smoking Man
“You cant justify your actions.” – Fox Mulder
Fox Mulder’s purpose in this episode is to confront his old nemesis, the Smoking Man, and basically present a sane argument against the illuminati plan for depopulation. We get a glimpse at the elite mindset, that the world is going to hell anyways because of an an out-of-control, over-population of unwashed non-elite masses.  To justify their end, the elite always seem to paint the un-illuminated population as mindless parasites on the ecology of the planet, when in fact it is the illuminated elite that consciously and consistently behave like alien parasites. (Related Post: Overpopulation: Fact Or Myth?)
“Aliens predicted all of this, they saw it happening to themselves.” – Smoking Man
“So you plotted your end game.”  – Fox Mulder
“I just changed the time table. Everyone still dies in the end.” – Smoking Man
Perhaps this show suggests that the illuminated elite were influenced by the deceptions of extraterrestrials or extra-dimensional entities peddling fear, playing to their egos, manipulating them into servitude, to destroy the human race. How blind must a man be to sell out his own species to another from the stars? (Related Post: The Illuminati as a Necrophilous Mindset)
“What are you offering?” – Fox Mulder
“A Seat at the big table.” – Smoking Man
“I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror, let alone you.” – Fox Mulder
We could start the world anew, Fox.” – Smoking Man
We’re left with a conversation which echoes a familiar exchange from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, when Darth Vader confesses to be Luke Skywalker’s father, and asks Luke to join the Dark Side of the Force. The relationship between Fox Mulder and the Smoking Man has always been similar, and Chris Carter seems to acknowledge it here. (Related Post: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Humanity Still Slumbering))
“Together, we can rule the galaxy as father and son.” – Darth Vader
“You have no idea how well we planned.” – Smoking Man
The episode postulates that a virus, the Spartan Virus, was concealed in the Small Pox Vaccine, which when activated, causes a wide spread failure of people’s immune system, leaving them susceptible to any simple virus or disease. Microwave radiation was used as a trigger. The result is a worldwide pandemic. Special Agent Dana Scully races against the clock to create an antidote from her own protected DNA. Will she succeed in saving the world, Will she succeed in saving Fox Mulder. The episode ends with a dozen unanswered questions and the surprising appearance by a black triangle UFO. (Related Post: Black Triangle The Cornerstone of USA Star Fleet?)

CONCLUSIONS

What do you think? Is this disclosure of a plan that has been foiled? Is this predictive-programming to bring it to fruition? Is this indoctrination to the elite’s deluded plan? Or is this an urgent warning of a coming cataclysm?
We’ve seen numerous viruses which have all been hyped as the next global pandemic come and go and fail completely – the swine flu, the bird flu, ebola, and now the Zika virus. There is no doubt that there are untold numbers of manmade viruses hiding in secret government labs all across the globe. There are terrifying news stories of vials of deadly diseases going missing. And yet we are still here. Perhaps we are being protected. Perhaps the next pandemic is just around the corner.
Never the less, there are positive and healthy ways that each of us can help protect and improve our own immune system. And a major factor in protecting one’s immune system is doing one’s inner spiritual work, working with the new energies affecting the planet. Whether we give in to fear or hold on to faith is a choice every individual has to make in their own heart. I choose to have faith. I also choose to use opportunities like The X-Files to shed light on dark places and hope that more people begin to wake up to the Truth That Is Out There.

About the Author

David Nova is the author of the metaphysical fiction series “Season of the Serpent.”  He is a truth-seeker, a Wanderer, a blogger, and the moderator of Deus Nexus: Messages For An Entangled Universe.  For additional information about the author or his novels, visit his website, or his Facebook page.
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.

Thanks to: https://deusnexus.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The X-Files Disclosure, Part 2: The Depopulation Agenda A643b2e8926b7835ee7f913029d2c3a7?s=50&d=&r=G

What Can We Learn From This Season of the X-Files?

by Jennifer Sodini

After a 14-year hiatus, the X-Files returned to Fox for a six episode revival. With the finale ending with a cliff-hanger episode last night, viewers are left with more questions than answers – but, perhaps the question is the answer.
A repeated theme we discuss on E&A is the notion of secrets being hidden in plain sight, and learning the ability to see the symbols and patterns that are right before our eyes. Truth is stranger than fiction, and sometimes by analyzing the “fiction” we can find a deeper truth.
Before I go deeper, I think it may be of value to look back to the 2007 spin-off X-Files series, the Lone Gunmen. The clip below features an interesting revelation that seemed to “predict” 9/11, and how you interpret it is up to you – but it is noteworthy to question the intention, and “coincidence”.

With that being said, looking forward to present day – the timing of this revival seems to be really interesting. Here we are, approaching a new presidential election, and the global discussion of what would once be considered “conspiracy” is now crossing over from alternative media to the mainstream. With growing concerns of climate change, microchipping, GMO foods, chem-trails, and (dare I say) eugenics/population control – the subject matter covered this season seems to mirror a conversation that’s perpetually gaining momentum.
The season begins with the episode “My Struggle pt. I”, which tries to tie together all conspiracies, linking everything to the “UFO crash” in Roswell back in 1947. Joel McHale plays a character, Tad O’Malley, that seems to be an amalgamation of Alex Jones/Freeman Fly, and through his fictional show “Truth Squad” he reveals the nefarious agenda of the global elite – believing the greater intention of all “conspiracy” comes from a plan to depopulate the Earth, using advanced alien technology recovered from Roswell.

O’Malley’s concerns seem to validate Mulder’s thoughts, but is this the “truth “or yet another mirror in the fun house of illusions…a deeper layer in a never ending rabbit hole. I’m reminded of a documentary I once watched called Mirage Men, the documentary’s description stating:
“How the US government created a myth that took over the world. ET visitors… crashed UFOs… back-engineered alien technology… the government cover-up of a secret that would change the world as we know it… These are the core elements of the modern UFO mythology, a story that has captivated farmers, princes and generals for generations, and shows no sign of loosening its grip on the popular imagination. But what if, instead of covering up the UFO story, elements in the US military had actively encouraged it as part of their Cold War counterintelligence arsenal – manufacturing the myth of the UFO as a powerful weapon of mass deception and the perfect cover for all manner of clandestine technologies and operations. Now, for the first time, some of those whose actions have directly shaped the UFO mythology, and some of their victims, tell their stories, revealing a surreal disturbing and sometimes tragic sequence of events that is part Manchurian Candidate and part Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Mirage Men draws viewers into a saucer-shaped hall of mirrors, a shadow-world where every lie contains elements of the truth, and the truth is far stranger than the UFO believers, or their detractors, would have you believe.”
Sounds eerily familiar, right?

Through the six episode event, the sub-current running through each storyline relates back to the government’s “mirage”, “Alien DNA”, science vs. religion (lots of camera angles pointing to crucifixes and religious iconography), faith vs. fact, and the future of humanity – but, in true X-Files fashion, the campy aspect also resurfaces in an episode where Mulder attempts to take psilocybin in order to facilitate a psychic experience. Another instance of what was once viewed as alternative making its way into the mainstream.
All of the sub-currents lead up to the big wave that crashes the “finale” (“My Struggle pt. II“) – where a global epidemic of a disease called the Spartan Virus threatens to kill off all humanity, and the only hope of survival is having “alien DNA” or being chosen to “sit at the big table” with the global elite. Chaos ensues, and while I won’t go too deep into the rabbit hole here, or reveal any spoilers (that haven’t already been revealed) – I do think there are a few key points worth googling to tie it all together, bridging the gap between fiction, and reality.
What to Google in Relationship to the X-Files 10th Season

• RH Negative Bloodtype
  • The Greada Treaty
  • FEMA Prison Camps / Plastic Coffins
  • TR-3 Black Mantra
  • Morgellons Disease
  • Chemtrails
  • EMF Weapons
  • MK Ultra
  • Eugenics
  • Agenda 21
  • Word Magick + Cymatics
  • Microtia
  • Project Paperclip
  • Zero-point Energy
  • CE-5 Contact
  • Tulpa

I would like to propose watching this season with an awareness that there are many layers to the “truth” being out there, in “there”, and available to be researched if you should choose.
While this “end” may not really be the end, and another season is still up for debate – the breadcrumbs left behind from the series are worth exploring further…

Thanks to: http://www.evolveandascend.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum