OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer

ZAP 3/1/2016 
ZAP sent out another email with this:
ALSO, I JUST GOT INFORMED THEY ARE GOING TO START THE RELEASE NOW SO I THINK WE ARE A DAY OR SO AWAY FROM THE ACCOUNT FILLING

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-day-away-zap-intel-via-wsomn-beamer.html

Thanks to: https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com

Red Panda

Red Panda

PurpleSkyz wrote:ALSO, I JUST GOT INFORMED THEY ARE GOING TO START THE RELEASE NOW SO I THINK WE ARE A DAY OR SO AWAY FROM THE ACCOUNT FILLING

Starting the release?  What happened to "the wire will be here in as soon as a few minutes, perhaps days"?

HI ALL – THIS IS IT….I GOT THE CALL FROM THE ATTORNEY, AND ON TUESDAY THE FIRST FUNDS WILL CLEAR TO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS AND WE BEGIN
So the attorney was wrong about Tuesday ....  Why would the release only be starting now, if funds were expected to hit the accounts yesterday?  The story is getting confused now.

3“A Day Away” ~ ZAP Intel via WSOMN Beamer  Empty Wish In One Hand, S#&^ in Another Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:43 pm

whitewolf007

I have been following this "Intel" since oh about 2010 or so.  Way back when Poof was still alive and posting updates. 

5 long years of hearing the same thing, it's always just around the corner, or the next weeks, or this coming month etc.  Really, really getting tired of paying it any mind. 

At one point the heavenly saviors of humanity said that this would go forward no matter what the Cabal wanted, that there would be mass arrests of the people resisting this etc.  I'm sick and tired of the Hopium and have now become quite cynical and jaded.  It doesn't help that Jerzy Babkowski, Zap whatever constantly panders for money.  I mean would you put a guy who constantly begs for money in charge of some huge humanitarian gift to be disbursed to everyone etc.

And as for the people who bought Dinar, Dong whatever.  Look guys I hate to break it to you but you were scammed.  There isn't going to be some purple unicorn prancing in to save you from all your financial worries.  You had a better chance of winning the lottery than buying into the whole Dinar scam.  I know you are too proud to realize you were scammed but that's just the long and short of it.  It's time to face facts, the whole Dinar thing has been decades now?  I mean how long are you going to wish on a star?

We have a saying on Earth, Wish in one hand and take a crap in the other and see which one fills up first.  I feel it's appropriate to mention this here.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome whitewolf and thank you for commenting!
Great point from you...
"I mean would you put a guy who constantly begs for money in charge of some huge humanitarian gift to be disbursed to everyone etc."

Add to that why would any one from any group put their trust in an ex con to begin with is what I have wondered.
At least Poof was actually an amusing read.

Red Panda

Red Panda

PurpleSkyz wrote:
Add to that why would any one from any group put their trust in an ex con to begin with is what I have wondered.

Some folks trust other folks regardless of  their background or evidence that suggests deceit when money is in the mix.  Look at what Madoff built on lies.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So true Red Panda!!! As PT Barnum so aptly said... There is a sucker born every minute.
But did Madoff have a prison stay in his background before his meteoric rise? Probably not. Jerzy did. A simple google search is all one needs to do before they throw money at these so called bringers of info.
If you can afford to donate to these people how about putting that donation into the hands of the person in front of you in line at the grocery store using a LINK card for their food. Even the smallest amount to a single parent, struggling senior or the homeless person dragging what little they have left in a shopping cart can mean a world of difference.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum