OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global
“Doug Jones on the Landa call just now gave you everything you need to know.
The Groups have begun and the amounts of “paper” (you can figure that one out) and the number of zeros involved in the fund amounts are “staggering”. The redemptions of the currencies are moving through the designated structure (hierarchy) beginning with the Sovereigns (completing now) for national debt relief, and high-level private currency groups in process (private placement programs – private, contractual business transactions).
Of course, no one is “done” until they have spendable cash in the bank!
Sit back folks and take heart… it’s all happening. It’s not going to happen, it IS happening. One level at a time. How much time it will take to get from one level to the other is NOT known.
Time for a beer… or two!!!”
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  9758f0a0e6f1cd043a4ec4a2ff3074bf
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/03/doug-jones-on-landa-call-s3g-awake-in-3d.html

Thanks to: https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com

siaki

Finally! There will be no more next week from today... let's wait and see how it goes!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

though I am hearing some real encouraging news let us be cautiously optimistic as we have been here before many times.

Finger crossed

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  3019145770

UFOs-Disclosure

UFOs-Disclosure

Purps, You missed the UFOs.....Just to top it off lol.

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  Cheers

http://ufos-disclosure.blogspot.co.uk/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha

awesome!!

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1686750091

whitewolf007

Wow... They say its happening so it must be really really for sure most definitely happening this time.  I mean they wouldn't be giving us false hopium would they?  They have never before said its happening right?  It's always been oh a few weeks or months or just around the corner or next time hell freezes over etc. 

In other words take it all with a huge grain of salt.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL exactly whitewolf

and I will believe it when I see it... same as before. only difference for me is right now I am actually looking. have not done that in over 5 years

raquey

THEY ARE PREPARING NOW...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

welcome raquey and thank you for joining and commenting!

feel free to bring info if you would like to!

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1598226751

raquey

Thank You PurpleSkyz ..

whitewolf007

When do i get to quit my day job?

raquey

Soon whitewolf007..

But for us, we will work up to our last breath to serve humanity...

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1824860899 The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1824860899

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum