OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 01 - 02 - 16 Beware Of The Trojan Horses  Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

s e c u r i n g . t h e . g l o b a l . a c c o u n t s

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
Beware Of The Trojan Horses

March 2, 2016  /  Keenan Team | GroupK  /  15 Comments
This is a rather unusual preface, with respect to a very important situation. Within this short preface you will find that Neil Keenan has his own thoughts on how things move forward, and although time is moving quickly, he is aware that one wrong move would mess up the entire package.
As Neil says, “I have taken it further than anyone else in history with mostly my own money, my labor and my time (with my team). I guess if anyone is going to make a mistake, it should be me. Not someone else.” Above all, who knows better than Neil? No one!
This includes a rather tame video where Neil thanks the Asian Insider whom Neil names “Lanny”. Yes, Neil thanks Lanny for what is purported to be well-meaning, heartfelt assistance. However, in fact, Neil has been through this many times and knows the ups and downs; while there are many more downs than ups.
Neil realizes that Lanny heard about Neil’s bank account being robbed, but, on the other hand, Lanny did not hear that Neil made contact with the Family. They told him he was doing just fine and to take things one step at a time. More importantly, one mistake, and it’s over! There is no room for error now.
In an unusual manner Neil deals with the Asian Insider’s post advising Neil that he has “to let others in”. Neil’s response is, “Who do I let in? Where are they? What do they have to offer? And at whose expense? Now if you wish to advise me that you, Asian Insider, are ready, or have someone who is; to further finance this operation, that’s great!
Let’s check it out and see if it’s a fit. If not, then don’t you think it’s best to just let me continue to do what I have done since the very beginning… which is to do things myself? That way there are no last minute mistakes, and this deal gets done for the planet at large.”
There are going to be many far-reaching changes taking place in the very near future. You are not going to believe much of what is already taking place, but this is Neil’s job to tell you. Even right now the US is attempting to make deals with China for the US debt with new US paper money.
FIATs! How does this affect us all if the US purchases the debt with more Fiat money? It puts the US on top of the game again with still more of this perpetrated fraud.
Does it give the US more omnipotent power? The answer is NO, because the “House of Cards” is going to fall quickly. Neil will be there to pick it up should it ever get this far.
There are many reasons to be concerned here. If such things happen, then we are all in trouble! The US dollar was cancelled out on January 2, 2016, but this information has not yet been released. This relates directly to the “new” Fiat money now being discussed here.
What are the “Terms of Agreement” to rid them of the Chinese debt? Did they give up the house? The boat? What? We need to know now, and TRUMP needs to know so that he can correct any desperate measures taken by the Cabal and the Obama groups in their panic.
You see, when TRUMP takes over as President, they are done! Gone!
The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama and all the others who are in deep shit!
TRUMP will veto and nullify any and ALL agreements they made on their own behalf. They will be beaten in every deal they make now that is not in the people’s interest. This is what every nation must be assured of, and so beware to everyone who is hoping to pick the bones of the American bird!
This bird is not ready to be cooked, and it will be back with a vengeance! Again, this you can be resolutely assured of.
Finally, Neil does recognize that he is going to need astute and effective help. Group K is going to grow exponentially. An organization that is going to do the work of millions will take thousands or more on a worldwide scale. So now, “Help” it is, and good help at that!
But the doors are always open, Asian Insider, as you respectfully requested.
Little did you know that the doors have always been open, but as the Family states, “Step by step.” Also, good help is hard to find!
Next time, my friend, please knock on the door, and the door will be opened…

Regards to Ringo…
Neil Keenan and Group K.
Copyright © 2016, GROUP K, Ltd.

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum