OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train, Say Planet X Researchers

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE F8a811692e8247b4f66f2c468eedf5c3f69d71e9

Have you heard the news about Nibiru? Also known as “Planet X”, this gigantic celestial object is a hidden member of our Solar System, swinging around the Sun in a long arc and at a leisurely pace. The planet is allegedly inhabited by a race of aliens called the Annunaki, who were identified as gods in ancient Mesopotamian mythology.
Every 3,600 years or so, according to the late amateur mythologist Zecharia Sitchin, this rogue planet comes whizzing by the Earth, close enough for the Annunaki to get here by a hop, skip and a jump to teach us, observe us, dazzle us with their technological tricks and occasionally tinker with our DNA .

The Sumerians and the Babylonians thought they were gods because they had no frame of reference for aliens, and Sitchin says the Annunaki exploited the situation by enslaving us and stealing our most valuable natural resources (especially gold).
In his interpretations of ancient Sumerian and Babylonian texts Sitchin claimed to have uncovered thousands of data points that pointed to an ancient-astronaut scenario as the best explanation for early human cultural development in the Middle East. Evidence to suggest Nibiru was the home planet of the invaders was just as overwhelming, Sitchin wrote (in book after book after book), and he soldiered onward promoting his radical thesis of alien intervention despite being ridiculed by traditional mythologists and the academic establishment.

Planet X = Planetary Destruction?
Some independent researchers are convinced Nibiru will be coming back soon. Maybe any day.
But they fear it will pass too close to the Earth this time, setting off a chain reaction of gravitationally-induced geological catastrophes (pole shifts, crust displacements, massive earthquakes, super-volcano eruptions, etc.). These folks say the Nibiru evidence is abundant, mainly in the form of images captured by NASA and the Hubble telescope that show the planet lurking in the background.
But skeptics have dismissed the alleged Nibiru evidence as poppycock. They accuse Nibiru evidence hunters of misidentifying ordinary objects in space or misinterpreting photographic effects like lens flares. If Nibiru were out there, they say, professional astronomers would have no trouble seeing it or detecting its gravitational effects on the orbits of the outer planets.
Unsurprisingly, pro-Nibiru fanatics are unimpressed by these assertions. They remain convinced the Nibiru evidence is real and that it proves some version of the Sitchin thesis is correct. Furthermore, they say even more Nibiru evidence would be available if the government wasn’t covering it up.

Trust Us, it Really Is Coming!”
Nibiru enthusiasts first claimed the doomsday planet would make its appearance in Earth’s skies in 2003. When that didn’t happen they changed the year to 2012 to coincide with the end of the Mayan calendar – which turned out to be yet another miss.

Thanks to: http://beforeitsnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Preppers
Is March 2016 the date Planet X / Nibiru finally makes its appearance?
March 9, 2016 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers

By Staff Writer David “Doomsday Dave” Hines
(bio and articles / forum)
Is Planet X getting close?
The video below was shared by Omar; it looks very compelling and I think it is worth paying attention to.

There is more and more evidence suggesting that not only is our planet feeling the effects of Planet X but that the entire solar system is as well. For the first time ever, I witnessed people riding motorcycles in the month of February, which is totally unheard of; we should have at least two feet of snow at this time of year.
In the region where I live, we have only had maybe a total of four inches of snow so far. Don’t get me wrong — I am not complaining but I am concerned as this is another piece of the puzzle.
So the powers that be had to come up with a strategy because of the fact that more and more people are recognizing all the changes and the term “Planet X” is spreading. I believe the strategy was to develop Planet 9 to throw people off the trail of the actual truth, although there very well could be other planets out there but this was contrived to throw the general public off the trail of the real truth.
There could be a Planet 11 or a Planet 12 for all we know but my main concern is Planet X and its arrival time. Some have predicted that this month will be significant in regard to bigger changes or events that will wake people up but I have seen prediction times come and go in the past and it is a wait and see scenario for me.
Some even predicted that Earth would be hit on March 4th but, guess what? We have passed that date and we will probably pass by other predictions, too.
The big problem with people posting articles with false predictions is the fact that when someone actually posts a true one no one will believe it. I think that 2016 will be the year when the truth will come out and many of those unbelievers will be in shock and the reason I say that is I looked back at all the info I gathered and, taking into account all the governments of the world prepping for some cataclysmic event, I can only deduce that the time is near.
A NASA insider speaks out and, if it is true, then we are in for a rough ride this year.
No matter which way you slice the cake, something bad is in the wings; it’s just a matter of time. As I stated before, all the evidence is pointing toward a cataclysmic event and I am certain time is running out for all of us.
I believe that the force of Planet X is so great it is affecting the very core of out planet which is resulting in stresses and pressure to our planet’s surface, resulting in major sinkholes around the world. This site will show you some of these sinkholes and I am not sure about any of you out there but I can’t remember seeing anything on the news 30 years ago about sinkholes.
I check suspicious0bservers.org usually every morning to get an update as to what sort of activity is going on with our sun and the report is very precise and well-presented. Suspicious 0bservers is now offering a disaster app for your phone. This makes me wonder if they suspect that some disaster is pending. I went into the app store on my iPad and typed in “disaster app” and there were all kinds of goodies there, especially if you are prepping for a disaster.
Let’s face it — there is no smoke without fire and the smoke is getting thinker but along with that the bull also gets thicker and thicker.
In preparation for what is coming, I decided to trade in my car and bought a new 4×4 truck so that if I needed to bug out I would be able to carry way more supplies than my car could hold. My truck is all black, including the rims, so it will be well-hidden at night, if I need to off-road and hide for a time.
There are so many videos capturing Planet X it is hard to distinguish real from fake; this next video (another sent by Omar) I thought was quite convincing, as you can see a planet behind the clouds. But I still have to wonder, if Planet X is as close as some of these videos show, then we should be in the era of meteors raining down on the planet, or major earthquakes and tsunamis; but there is nothing quite that catastrophic yet. I can only deduce that these videos are manufactured somehow by a very clever person or persons. Remember, seeing something with the naked eye is the only convincing evidence, as far as I am concerned.

Some of you may be wondering why I have not written an article for some time and I think you are owed an explanation. I was forced into retirement a few years back and filled in my time writing, which I enjoyed, but I recently went back to work and so I do not have the luxury of a lot of spare time. I am sure most of you would understand that it is tiring going back to work after being off for so long and learning new stuff, but I will endeavour to try and write as much as I can in the future. Thank you to all those who have asked about me in my absence.
Stay safe. DDD signing off and keep your eyes on the skies and your nose to the grindstone.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Terral03
Project Black Star Update – Volume 10 (2016)

Seismic indicators on the surface appear to show that Earth is right on track for Week 4 of the 2016 Earth Orbit Cycle relative to the Black Star that began the first week of February.
Start DateEnd Date # 8+# 7 # 6# 5# 2.5 – 4Total This WeekWeek Total This Time Last Year
01/26/1402/01/14U   0   0225264291226
02/08/1502/14/154U 01218224245243
2/28/2016  3/5/20164U   01024273298237
The 2016 Week 4 total at 298 is almost identical to what we saw for the 2014 cycle with the 5-magnitude earthquake events just one quake event apart declaring the 18 events for 2015 an anomaly like the 224 value for the 2.5 to 4-magnitude earthquake events. The 273 value for these key indicator earthquake events for the current 2016 cycle is about 50 events above the yearly average that should drop lower over the coming weeks to maintain the 2014/2015 trend through the initial stages of the first earth change uptick period moving forward. My feeling today is that these 2.5 to 4-magnitude indicator quake values will remain on the high end of the scale, because of the two deep magma waves currently stalled along the northwestern and southeastern corners of the Pacific Ocean/Ring of Fire.
We see the single 7-magnitude quake event for Week 4 of the 2016 cycle with the 7.8 Indonesia Quake Event (link) precisely like we saw last year revealing the same pattern. Those following the research should realize that recent Black Star Update Reports made predictions for big quake events on May 1-2 and again on May 14-15 based upon the Moon coming around the Earth in orbit to align with the Black Star now moving through the Libra Constellation relative to the Sun. While the Earth/Moon/Black Star Alignment Earthquake Event pattern remains just a theory, a definite pattern is emerging to suggest that these alignments produce quake events a high percentage of the time during the earth change uptick periods. Now we watch for another big quake event to take place around the Ides Of March and the time I expect Open Border Lobby/Pathway/Illegal Amnesty Marco Rubio to get Trumped in my home state of Florida.
2014/2015 Final Seismic Chart
2015/2016 Seismic Chart
All of that being said, the seismic/volcanic/magnetic North Pole migration indicators combined are in some ways painting a disturbing picture pointing to a series of new patterns trying to develop and change everything for the Project Black Star Investigation now in the sixth year. Earth saw nine (9) new volcanic eruptions this week representing the high-water mark since the investigation started with focus on the regions around the Pacific Ocean/Ring of Fire where these two deep magma waves stalled, during the recent earth change lull period running from the end of November 2015 to the first week of February 2016. The northern region is the area between Japan/Kamchatka and the Alaska Quake Swarm Area with the southern region being the area between Peru and the southern border of Mexico. Remember again that these magma waves began circling the Pacific Ocean/Ring of Fire following the 7.8 Nepal Quake (5.25.2015) and the record-deep 7.8 Japan Quake from a month later at 677 kilometers. My prediction that these 600 kilometer-deep earthquake events would cross the Southern Pacific and into South America came true with the two 7.7 Peru quake events at our backside alignment that were five minutes apart and more than 600 kilometers deep causing disturbances in the transition zone of Earth mantle. These deep quakes cause rising/proliferating magma plumes that expand and rise up to displace heavier magma beneath Earth crust seeking pressure-relief mechanisms in regional volcanoes accounting for the regional volcanism uptick from my recent reports.
The surprise this week is that Earth saw no 6-magnitude earthquake events for the reporting period ending last Saturday and a quick look at EQuake3D shows no 6-mag quake events for Week 5 running to this Saturday seeming to break the two-year trend of five (5) events from 2014 and 2015. This lull in the large-magnitude quake events could be a warning sign that pressures are building at the same time that tectonic/volcanic pressures are shifting from the Asian/Indonesia side of the Pacific Ocean/Ring of Fire over to the Americas with focus on the Cascadia Subduction Zone that is the topic of many articles in the Featured Section of this newsletter worthy your attention.
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Magnetic-pole-migration-3.10.2016
The magnetic North Pole increased velocity this week down and to the left in the chart matching the move for Week 4 for the last two orbit cycles, but the position seems ahead of schedule from what is expected from the predictive modeling. We should expect to see a move back onto the chart near the 2014 and 2015 positions in the coming weeks to remain consistent with movement over the course of the last two cycles. Remember that the leading hypothesis is that the magnetic North Pole is migrating along these series of loops, not because of shifting Earth metals, but because the Black Star represents a third powerful magnetic having an arm-wrestling contest with the Sun for Earth magnetic polarity control. We should see the same 11 to 13-day lag behind the 2015 magnetic pole position exactly like we see for quake events in the growing seismic chart, even though eventually all of the modeling will break down from near Black Star/Earth proximity. A sharp deviation in magnetic North Pole migration pattern movement could very well be the strongest indicator of all that the Black Star is closer to Earth that we realize, which is why recording this key position is important to the larger Project Black Star Investigation.
The top Featured Article for this week includes my email comments to Dr. David Morrison (SETI/NASA) defending my position as a ‘date setter,’ as I have recently come under attack from members of the recognized Planet X/Nibiru Movement like Marshall Masters, John DiNardo and others appearing directly below this Update Report. With those things in mind, key dates to watch include the middle of March for another big Moon-alignment quake event to see if the pattern holds for lunar alignments through the earth change uptick periods. Mars position in orbit relative to the Sun and Earth is very similar to what we saw for the 2012 orbit cycle making me believe the red planet will experience another Mystery Martian Dust Storm like the one starting on March 12, 2012 in combination with the Magnetopause Reversal expected around May 1, 2016. Then we should expect the coming Sun/Earth/Black Star nearside-alignment quake event along the Pacific Ocean/Ring of Fire on May 7, 2016 with Earth crossing Black Star Orbit Path on May 20, 2016. I do not expect Gill Broussard’s March 26, 2016 Planet7X/Earth Crossing Event prediction to come true, as the Black Star is much too far left in the orbit diagram for any March crossing event.
The current earth change uptick period should peak in the first week of May 2016 with three weeks of much higher-than-average quake events across the board revealing the same uptick pattern we have seen since the investigation began in 2011 with the peak coming 11 to 13 days ‘later’ with each Earth Orbit Cycle. We should expect to see Dutchsinse making YouTube video reports on rising/cresting magma levels at Kilauea (Hawaii) in the month of May from near-Black Star proximity, as the Black Star/Earth magnetic portal connection will be at the shortest length through this critical period for the entire 2016 cycle. Another consideration is the solar flare uptick that should manifest once the Sun/Earth/Black Star magnetic portal connections begin converging in the week before the nearside-alignment quake event and again once those connections cross to begin diverging after the big quake event. While I fully expect another Magnetopause Reversal Event to begin in combination with the Martian Dust Storm around May 1, 2016, NASA by now has perfected the false feed aspect of their cover-up operation to ensure this data remains hidden from the general public, according to DHS/DoD protocols/guidelines.
Read the Full Report and related articles using a complimentary link to Terral’s 2016 Newsletter [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap66qjoizunwrdr/2016 Newsletter Volume 10.pdf?dl=0]Volume 10[/url]. Subscribe and support the research at terral03.com.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Nibiru – Planet X – The Winged Disc – Urgent Update
By annamerkaba on March 11, 2016 • ( 3 )

9 Votes

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE NibiruGreetings everyone, this message to you is not going to be a channeling, but rather an explanation of various transmissions that I have been receiving for quite some time now, and the answer to many of your questions to me in the last few weeks in regard to Planet X.
There is a lot of hype going on right now about the supposed arrival of Nibiru, Planet X, The Winged Disc, The Death Star, whatever you wish to call it, in just a few weeks. First of all, from what I have been told a while ago and what has been confirmed recently, Nibiru’s full affect on human consciousness is not going to be fully felt until mid-2017. And although many are reporting seeing it in the sky and have videos and pictures to prove this, it should be really visible in the sky sometime starting from mid to end of 2017.
What I am being explained is that this celestial object known as Nibiru here on earth, is linked to human collective consciousness, which feeds the “matrix” that we are all part of. As such, it behaves according to the thought processes, and vibrations generated by all of us who are on earth. Based on all the transmissions that I have been receiving over the last few years, Nibiru’s arrival can tremendously boost the human awakening processes and help us make that shift from “EGO” based thinking to “ONENESS” based thinking, bringing with it change in one form or another.
Just like our very own cells which are constantly responding to a command from us via our thinking patterns and acting according to our thoughts, this celestial object is receiving a command from the consciousness to which it is connected – The Human Consciousness. This command is the collective energy of human beings on earth. Whatever emotions, thoughts and desires that we generate in relation to this particular celestial object or anything else in our lives, that is the type of outcome that we will be attracting towards earth. It is akin to a projector
And just like the moon or the suns flares affect us, so too does this celestial body; we are affecting it and it is affecting us by magnifying our thoughts and feelings. Hence many are feeling various discomforts such as panic attacks, digestive issues, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, headaches, artery issues, veins, heart related issues, blood pressure fluctuations, severe mood swings, etc., all of our already pre-existing issues are being pushed to the forefront for us to deal with both on the emotional and physical fronts. We are once again asked to cleanse and purify so that we can send out the purest of vibrations which will then be magnified and reflected back to us, in order to continue assisting us in this ascension process, helping us to get back to our very core, find balance within and finally BE that which we truly are.
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE 52dd9dde0439871978bfe9ab2f783816
It is the same as with anything, like attracts like. Here the concept is the same. If we fall prey to the fear based agendas of those who are constantly talking about cataclysms, and tsunamis, and whatever else horrific outcome that these prophets are predicting, then that is exactly what we will be attracting into our collective existence on this planet. If on the other hand, we fully understand our own power, and the power of our thought and how our own thoughts influence not only our very own selves, but many others around us, we can then influence Nibiru into conducting cooperative energies further supporting the Ascension and the transition of human collective consciousness into the Higher Octaves of BEing.
It is up to us to make the changes necessary to assist our very own selves and our beloved GAIA in extracting the most positive vibrations from Nibiru instead of giving into all the fear based programming that various people are trying to convey with chaotic videos and horrific prophecies of what might happen. Fear of the unknown is what is causing these misconceptions to occur. Misreading the ancient scripts and prophesy of eons past, we are missing the vital point of everything that our celestial counterparts have laid out before us, and that is to go deep within, listening to our very own higher selves and intuition, reaching to the very core of our beings and finally realizing that we are at the driving seat of all that occurs in our lives, that earth and her inhabitants are traveling back to their original frequencies and vibrations, lifting the veil of forgetfulness and being jolted awake.
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE Goddessvortex1
The Goddess Vortex Disc – Helps to balance out the Solar Plexus, alleviates EMF radiation, balances and purifies the aura, and so much more! Learn more about this amazing disc at http://www.NatalyaAnkh.myshopify.com
What Nibiru can assist us in doing, is to generate massive energies which can suddenly awaken a massive number of people. Just as what happened in 2012 but on a much greater scale. Because so many have awakened back then, we have managed to shift human consciousness and tip the scales, the only thing that remains is to keep this energy steady and continue to open up more and more to our own powers, realizing and utilizing all that we have at our disposal to truly bring positive, everlasting, changes onto this planet.
We are all being supported by so many beings from all over the universe, and not just this universe! That, is how important what is happening on this planet at this moment in time is. We are being supported from behind the veil, and now from within the veil of forgetfulness, as each day NEW KIDS are arriving. I spoke about this over a year ago, new kids are going to be arriving daily to continue shifting the collective consciousness and continue to balance out the scales so that we can continue to sail smoothly through whatever turbulence might come our way.
But you don’t need to wait for any messiahs to come and save us, as the real messiahs are YOU. You are the ones who can save yourselves and assist all those around you to do the same. It is YOU who is choosing each moment of everyday to either walk in your power or give it away to someone else. It is YOU who can make your life a beautiful paradise or a hellish experience. Each moment you have a choice and that choice begins with your thoughts. Whatever you think, whatever you focus your attention on, that is what you will attract into your life.
So please, focus on the positive outcome for all involved. Remember how your thoughts influence everything around you. Think of how water is effected by your thoughts, and how your heart vibrations affect all around you, and remember that even electrons change their vibration when they are observed. I’ve shared information about all of this before, but if you wish to learn more please visit my blog at www.SacredAscensionMerkaba.com.
Once again, remember how powerful all of you are, and what gifts you bring into this world. Choose wisely whom you wish to give your energy to. Listen to your intuition on any subject matter that you come across, put everything through your heart, even this here message. Think how it makes you feel? Are you resonating with this at all? And go from there.
I urge you to always remain true to yourself. Listen to yourself first and foremost. Connect with your Higher Self. Walk into your own power. You are all amazing beings who are equipped to do whatever is necessary in order to persevere whilst ENJOYING each step of the way. BEing in JOY is HIGHLY important, and I feel we neglect this aspect of BEing a lot. So be sure to allow yourself to be in joy and harmony with yourself. I can go on and on, the bottom line is this: YOU ARE THE CO-CREATOR OF THIS REALITY AND THE AUTHOR OF A MASTERPIECE CALLED YOU!
As always I invite you to visit my blog for updates on the Ascension Process and for valuable articles and tips on how to stay balanced, in joy and harmony with yourself and all around you. And if you need my personal assistance, I would be more than happy to assist you with a Distant Healing Session which you can learn more about on my blog at www.SacredAscesnisionMerkaba.com . As always I send you the love of universal proportions, thank you for listening and thank you for BEing.
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE AnnamerkabadistantenergyhealerCOMPREHENSIVE ENERGY HEALING SESSION & ANALYSIS WITH ANNA MERKABA :This is a DISTANT Healing Session. Each session takes 60 – 90 minutes to complete, furthermore much more time is spent on putting together a report which is guided to me by the angels, there are a lot of details involved, this is an elaborate healing session. This is not just an energy attunement you will be bathed in loving light from the angelic realm using reiki like universal energy throughout the session, and a few days following the session, many issues will be corrected, and you will also receive much needed guidance after the session of what you are to do on your own. The energy will continue to be released for the following 2 – 3 months.
Here is what you will be scanned for and if any of these are found or need to be removed/unblocked/

• Removal of Achorns/Grays/Dark Entities (If there are any)
  • Removal of Implants
  • Cleansing the Aura
  • Removing blocks from the chakras
  • Activating Chakras
  • Activating the Pineal Gland
  • Activating the energy flow throughout the body with Kundalini Energy
  • Sealing the rips in the energy body
  • Connecting the heart chakra to the third eye
  • Scanning of the body to determine if there are any major issues to be aware of
  • Cleansing the blocks within the organs should there be any, and if it is possible to do so, or if there is more that needs to be done.
  • DNA Upgrade
  • Rainbow Healing Light Invocation
  • Past Life Contracts Clearing/Cords cutting (if I am allowed to proceed by your higher self) This is NOT karma removal. NO ONE can remove your karma, except for you, that is if you have karma. Not everyone does, as people misunderstand what Karma is.
  • Past LIfe Visions – ( If necessary to understand why you are going through what you are going through, I will be shown your past lives, this will help you determine the reason as to why you are experiencing that which you are)
  • Scanning of your chakras, correction of energy flow and further recommendations directly from your guides as to what you need to do further
  • You will also receive further recommendations on what you are to do on your own to SEAL in the new energies flowing your way and to assist your own self further without the constant need to come back for more and more healing sessions. However, should you feel that you do need a healing attunement, or there are some issue that need more work you are welcome to come back for another session.

To learn more about this session and hear what others have to say about it please visit:https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/merkaba-distant-energy-healing-session/
NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru is Coming at Us Like a Runaway Freight Train and MORE PdfdownloadableversioncoverP.S. To help you on your journey I have written and published a book. It is now available for all of you in both hard copy and digital form. It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”. In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram yourself in order to fully connect with your true essence. How to release old thinking patterns and institute a new reality into your life. How to change your life and make it what you want it to be, and most importantly how to find a link back HOME! There’s a lot more that I discuss in this book. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. For more information please visit : https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/books/
~Anna Merkaba – Distant Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. To book a Healing Session with Anna
and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL–https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/
Please note: The author of this website and its assigns are not responsible in any way shape or form for any actions taken by individuals reading these posts. The information provided herein is for information purposes only and does not constitute as any medical advice, whatsoever. Therefore the author and publisher of this site assume NO responsibility for any individuals’ interpretation or use of the information provided herein.

Thanks to: https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum