OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Light-bringer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Light-bringer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Light-bringer EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Light-bringer EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Light-bringer EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Light-bringer EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Light-bringer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Light-bringer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Light-bringer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Light-bringer EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Light-bringer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Light-bringer Empty The Light-bringer Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Light-bringer

by Elva Thompson - Mar 14, 2016

The Light-bringer 20774165_m

The Light-bringer Print
Elva Thompson
Contributor, ZenGardner.com

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” Isaiah 14: 12-14
Two worlds
I find it interesting how many ‘modern people’ don’t believe in spiritual reality. They are so entrenched and drenched in materialism and reductionist thinking, they find it hard to imagine that there maybe other hidden realities that share the same space as our own, worlds that operate outside of our limited awareness. Many people assemble their belief system from ‘the god of science’ of whatever creed, and at best pay no credence to spiritual reality-and at worst-ridicule psychic experience into the domain of the asylum.
Intellectual arrogance
Intellectual arrogance with its prejudices and limitations can only perceive the world of physical effect, and not the energetic cause, so it denies the spiritual realms that make up the other half of being. Many deny that the evil operating within the human mind is a force. A power that negates love, an energy that fuels the Impostor Consciousness of a separate self, the I am, always chattering, tempting man into greater intellectualism and materialism, and taking him farther along the road to soul annihilation and transhumanism.[See my article Impostor Consciousness] Rudolph Steiner wrote: “A great part of mankind today is already under the control, from one side or another, of Ahrimanic forces of a cosmic nature which are growing stronger and stronger.”
I Titan the creator god

We read in Genesis 1 v3 that god said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
In Enoch 25 v3 it says:  “The light revealed all the creation which god had imagined, and it was good.” In other words, god lit up his creation so he could take a look at it. Who is this bringer of light that lit up the world?
Prometheus/Lucifer: the light bringer

In Greek mythology, the Titan Prometheus stole fire from the gods in order to give light[knowledge]to humanity – an The Light-bringer Prometheusact we are told that enabled progress and civilization. Lucifer is also known in ancient texts as the Light-bringer. Is the allegory of Prometheus stealing the fire just another version of Lucifer’s rebellion? Was the stealing of the’ fire’ from the old gods the reason for the war in heaven written about in the Mahabharata and the Judaic scriptures?
The war of the gods

Greek stories of the Titan War echo similar myths found throughout Europe and the Near East, where one generation of gods challenges another. But what if the gods of the ancient world were not gods at all, but hybrid men just like ourselves…half beast and half divine.  After all, our creator gave us its mind: the R/Complex and its ego extension of I am.
Satanic right to rule
Did Lucifer/Prometheus steal the fire from the Old Gods and with other intellects create his own construct…the third dimension of separate reality. We know from ancient texts that some members of the space crew disagreed with his experiment and tried to destroy our species. But, Enki/Prometheus/Lucifer saved Noah the hybrid nephilim, and from that day forth the satanic right to rule began: the bloodline that holds ransom to our souls.
Power struggle

After Lucifer and his gang stole the ‘technology’ the fire of the old gods a war broke out.
Rev 12 v7 : And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.

Rev 12 v8: But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
Rev 12 v9 : “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

According to the scriptures, Lucifer and his army lost the war against Michael and his army. As a result,  the losers: Lucifer and his crew were imprisoned on Earth. They were cast into the creation they had made: a fractal, geometrised counterfeit of the original creation. [See my article Shattering the Illusion of Reality.]
Sticking it in our faces
The Light-bringer Lucifer-150x150The illuminists…the light bearers are secure in their hidden knowledge of arcane understanding. They stick their secret doctrine in our faces, and have their god on show.
A sculpture of Prometheus/Lucifer can be found at the Rockefeller center in New York.
Albert Pike in his Morals and Dogma describes his god in glowing terms:
” . . . The Supreme Being is a centre of Light whose rays or emanations pervade the Universe; for that is the Light for which all Masonic journeys are a search, and of which the sun and moon in our Lodges are only emblems: that Light and Darkness, chief enemies from the beginning of Time, dispute with each other the empire of the world . … Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!”
Hierarchy of evil
According to Rudolph Steiner, evil has dual poles which he calls Ahriman and Lucifer, and in his understanding these entities are actual beings. We are told in the scriptures that Lucifer was cast out with his cronies. Does that mean there are a whole hierarchy of these false lights operating on our planet?
Another evil spoken about by Steiner is Sorath, the Sun Demon, who is served by both Lucifer and Ahriman. Steiner describes Sorath the yellow sun as Lucifer’s false light, and the blue sun as the Christ light. In my Occult Sun articles part one and two, I discuss my sungazing experience, and my understanding of the blue…true Sun.
The hybrid
We know from the Sumerian texts and scriptures that the ‘gods’ created ‘mankind’ and other hybrid creatures.  It’s obvious that these psychopaths viewed ‘natural life forms’ as something to be interfered with, hacked genetically and modified for their own demonic uses. The same mob then- is the same mob now, and we can see their hidden hand in the promotion of gmo’s, gene editing and the creation of human/animal hybrids. Hybrids are being created in laboratories all over the world in echo of centaurs, fauns, griffens and the mintaurs of the ancient world. Do we live in a time where legend will once more walk alive?
Loss of spiritual reality
Did Lucifer and his crew modify a divine being by splitting it into two sexes? [male and female he created them] Did he and his bunch of intellectual misfits create duality by breaking apart our oneness blueprint?  If so, this third rung on the rainbow ladder is his world…the world of the Demiurge: the light-bringer that demands worship and rules by fear.
Endless War
Duality is the name of the game in Lucifer’s dimension…war/peace/war/peace-ad nauseum…for in polarity there is no lasting reconciliation. Duality is a cosmic fact. The game of opposites is the heartbeat of the Luciferian matrix-the game that can’t be won. War is a blood fest; a feast for the Demiurge and his crew, and the third dimension is his sacrificial farm.[See my article Meet the Firm]
A warrior’s courage

To dive with an open mind into the darkness of any rabbit hole takes a lot of courage. A warrior’s courage. It is a warrior’s consciousness that casts off the programming of conformity, and peers into the mist of time for answers to today’s problems.
A different perspective of god and gods
If the gods of the ancient past were men, and the matrix programme is on repeat, are we about to destroy ourselves as we have done so many times before? Think for a moment about the technology that is slowly being made available for the masses, yet much remains hidden. It is likely that the rulers of this world are fifty years ahead of what they have disclosed. There could easily be a future war in heaven[world war 3] with all the death rays and scalar technology described in the Mahabharata. This in turn could create floods, earthquakes and pestilence….sound familiar!
Alpha and Omega
“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1 v9.
Perhaps it’s the same gang of cruel gods, that epoch after epoch, age after age, war against each other in their Virtual Reality Game called the third dimension; the game of ‘us and them’ with humanity and all living beings as its sacrificial vessel.

The true Light
“I entered into the innermost part of myself.?.?.?.?I entered and I saw with my soul’s eye (such as it was) an unchangeable light shining above this eye of my soul and above my mind. . . . He who knows truth knows that light, and he who knows that light knows eternity. Love knows it. O eternal truth and true love and beloved eternity!” St Augustine.
The purpose of life after life in this virtual reality game is to take part in the great task of raising consciousness to ever higher levels, so that in due time all the spirit imprisoned in matter and form can be redeemed and return to the divine One. As human beings, we carry the gift of free will and rational consciousness, and we have a major role to play in this huge cosmic drama. Our task is to overcome the illusion of matter, the spell cast by Lucifer. If we can realise that we are not separate from the whole, and experience the great truth: That Art Thou, realise that Spirit informs matter, that being penetrates all things, we can rise above the limitations of sense bound thinking, the Luciferic impulse, and merge in consciousness with the Whole.
Turning the other cheek
The Christos shows us the path. He talks about forgiveness and turning the other cheek. What is he talking about? Being a coward? A moral cripple? Less than a man?
Perhaps he is showing us a way out of Lucifer’s game of ‘us and them’. By turning the other cheek and not fighting back, we can end the cycle of duality…of cause and effect within self. By understanding the great Law of Return/Polarity that govern this dimension: ‘As ye do, so shall it be done unto you,’ we can liberate ourselves from the programme. Once we dump the emotional garbage that belongs to Lucifer’s Eden, we can touch divinity directly and become its The Light-bringer Jesus2instrument, just as the Christos exemplified in his teachings. We can join the  divine conversation and explore our multi-dimensional potential.
“Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.” —Rabindranath Tagor
The Christos to my way of thinking was a man who manged to smash Lucifer’s impulse within his own self. In destroying Impostor Consciousness, he was transfigured into the Christed One, a Divine multi-dimensional being.
The promise
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ psalm 82-6

The Calling

We are at the end of a twenty six thousand year period-a Grand Cosmic Year. In the four years of the reset Dec 2012-2015, we as a species have the opportunity for expansion and transformation The Light-bringer 41098420_m-150x150of the soul. With the calling, the quickening of the spirit, comes the responsibility to open to a higher self.
Through the core of our divinity with all life, and through love for all creatures, higher planes of consciousness can be achieved. This is the true communion…..the coming of age at the end of the Age.
The great change and transformation must begin in each one of us. Since we have been given free will, we must take responsibility for that point in the Universe which we can really control-our own I, which can direct and use body and soul in the service of the Whole. The aspiration to become a clear channel for the ‘wind of the spirit’ has never been more powerfully expressed than by D.H. Lawrence in ‘The Song of a Man who has Come Through.    George Trevelyan: Magic Casements.
Not I, not I, but the wind that blows through me!
A fine wind is blowing the new direction of Time.
If only I let it bear me, carry me, if only it carry me!
If only I am sensitive, subtle. Oh delicate, a winged gift!
If only, most lovely of all, I yield myself and am borrowed
By the fine, fine wind that takes its course through the chaos of the world.
Further understandings: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm
“Speculation is cheap, but without consideration of possibilities outside of the limits of our “confining box reality”, we don’t have the openness to entertain certain concepts. So this is all speculation, but with the intent of raising the bar of possibilities, not with limiting them.”
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum