OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Empty RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Hqdefault

2RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Third Time's the Charm" - TZX Intelligence Report

3/16/2016 10:16:00 PM  Intel, NESARA, Thoughts, TZX  
TZX Intelligence Report
Posted on March 16, 2016

Intel comes and goes, where is it all coming from?

We are all aware that there is in-fact a current immanent process of the global currency reset and/or global financial reset. Whether this may include the NESARA/GESARA and the activation of an apparent "New Republic" in the US, who knows?

We would like to remind you that this is the 3rd time in history that such an event was planned.

The 1st Time

Prior to 1963, JFK had agreements with President Surkano. One of these agreements involved gold assets. These gold assets were to be used to back the United States Dollar and return America's currency to a gold-backed standard. On November of 1963, JFK was assassinated.

President Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines also planned something similar. Plans of a single currency for all of South East Asia, gold-backed. Marcos was removed from power by an incited uprising before this could be accomplished.

The 2nd Time

In 2001, a plan formed by unknown forces and was nearing implementation was suddenly and deliberately halted. This event was known as the September 11 attacks in 2001. The plan that was nearing implementation was N.E.S.A.R.A.

The 3rd Time

Post-war Iraq, speculation of the Iraqi Dinar to be revalued arises on the internet. Time passes and more currencies such as the Vietnamese Dong and the Zimbabwean Dollar become victims of the revaluation speculations. This continues on for nearly a decade and the speculation has now evolved to have these keywords, "GCR/GFR, NESARA/GESARA, Mass Arrests, the New Republic and 'The Event'".

Speculations?

If it wasn't for these "speculations", Iraq would have already revalued its currency only for the Cabal to profit. A great analogy for these speculations is a puzzle. You can see all of the puzzle pieces in-front of you, they are real, they are physical, but they have not been put together yet to see the real picture.

Mis-information?

We are the little kid caught in-between two older kids playing catch. One older kid signals us to catch the ball, but throws it at the other older kid purposely. What can we do? Grow up until we can catch the ball.

In other words, we are the victims of an on-going war and this immanent process is not only about getting rich. It is about your spiritual health and consciousness.

Intel

Various intel providers, sources and contacts are going dark. Some instructed to return at the time of exchange or after.

Possible signal of exchange early exchange and/or silence of information prior to the exchange event.

Possible movement/distribution of funds at this current time.

Redemption staff are ready and have been ready for weeks.

Prepare yourselves, although stay grounded. But know that another ripened apple from the tree is once again ready to fall into your hands. The next apple will be a while.

This has been TZX Intelligence, ending report.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

3RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - MARCH 17, 2016

IN RESPONSE TO:
http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2016/03/rv-alert-intelligence-sitrep-31516.html

CHINESE YUAN TO BE RESERVE CURRENCY FOR THE ENTIRE AFRICAN UNION -- HENCE WHY THE RATES ARE SO INCREDIBLY HIGH -- NEW REDEMPTION VALUE REPRESENTS AUDITED AFRICAN CONTINENTAL NATURAL RESOURCES.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

Thanks to: http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com

4RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Intel from AdminBill & TANK

RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL wrote
7m ago
TANK IS PUMPED THIS MORNING. STAY TUNED.

TANK: "INTELLIGENCE ALERT - MARCH 16, 2016 ABADI'S SPEECH FOR THE IQD TO BE INTERNATIONAL WAS MADE. IRAQI SOVEREIGN BONDS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THE RV IN THE US BEGAN MARCH 15. REDEMPTION APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED TO BEGIN IN THE MORNING. REDEMPTION STAFF ARE WAITING AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THE DELAY IS ABOUT. EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH RATES NOW ON SCREEN. PLEASE REMAIN CALM, WE ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS BLESSING.

"THE FLIES CONFIRM THE SITEP RV/GCR RUMORS 3/17/2016 Icon_smile 
[Flies on the wall at yesterday's 5-hour WF training meeting.]

"My best guess for the beginning of redemptions/exchanges would be for an early afternoon release of 800#s, with appointments starting 2 hours later."

Q: "Hi TANK. will the exchange center still be open 24 hours."

"SOME WILL BE. I'D SAY THE MEETING YESTERDAY IS THE BEST INDICATOR OF THAT CHECK LIST YOSEF MENTIONED BEING COMPLETED AND 800#s READY FOR RELEASE."

Meetings yesterday took place: "TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, I CAN CONFIRM NY, CHICAGO, FLORIDA, COLORADO, AND TEXAS"

"PRETTY SURE IT WAS NATIONWIDE, THOSE ARE JUST THE PLACES I HAD DEFINITE CONFIRMATION.

"I'M JUST SPECULATING, BUT IT'S LOGICAL. AN EMERGENCY MEETING TO GET EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE. DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THAT'D BE NECCESSARY IF IT WERE WEEKS OR EVEN DAYS OFF.

"IRAN SAYS THEY'RE GOING FRIDAY, IRAQ's PM ABADI MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON TUESDAY."

ADMINBILL
wrote
4m ago

TODAY MAY BE THE BEGINNING OF A VERY EVENTFUL WEEKEND

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago

IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO COMPLETE THE RV PRIOR TO OUR SAVIORS DAY SO WE CAN PAY IT FORWARD AS WE REMEMBER WHY WE ARE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Imperium wrote
15m ago

My question is, has there been a formal public announcement from Iraq that Abadhi said publically that the IQD will go international?

ADMINBILL wrote
11m ago

imperium HAS BEEN REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN DONE BUT I HAVE NO LINK AS YET.

ADMINBILL wrote
10m ago

AS SOON AS I HAVE A LINK I WILL POST.

Imperium wrote
8m ago

This is the quicksand each of us has to be mindful of everyday in this walk. There are very strategic reasons/strategies for disinfo. Disinfo can be used for positive as well as negative. It's imperative that the time of release is kept completely unknown and surrounded by diversion.

dinarmaven wrote
7m ago

Verification requires multiple sources. if a story cannot be verified through confirmations from multiple contacts then it should not be run. that's why I love tanks info from yesterday about the meeting because it was easily verified from multiple people

Wiseandtry wrote
6m ago

Not everyone has the same access to information and therefore eveyone can not verify a lot of the info. Therefore they would never find out about a lot of the Intel

Wiseandtry wrote
4m ago

Dinarmaven that is why discernment is important and the more you hear and learn the more you know right away what is true and what is not

Cookie04 wrote
4m ago

Knowing how much time I personally spend trying to research for just me - I cannot imagine the amount of time it takes those research for us - so I personally take what I can use, listen to my gut and put the rest in my pocket.

mdinn wrote
4m ago

PLEASE STAY GROUNDED. EVER FAITHFUL AND WITH A STEADY HEART AND MIND

comment:
so...I called a private banker I know in one of Tank's confirmed areas (I've known him since 1998, and have referred him business).  This private banker said I was the 4th person to call him today, and he said this information provided is absolute nonsense.  He said, and I quote: "I have been told close to 10 times since December of last year that we will not be participating in a revaluation scheme, and that I should direct these inquiries to the FBI.  This is from corporate."

HA!!!!!!!!

Thanks to SSmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t52401-intel-from-adminbill-tank#271081

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum