OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Featured Post

RV Pre-Redemption Appointment Speech

Substitute Currency for Hockey

"Things you need to know" - Martha's Thoughts at WSOMN

3/18/2016 04:01:00 AM  Martha, Thoughts, WSOMN  
 WSOMN 

Things you need to know as you go forward

Posted by MARTHA

Let it be known that in the last 24 hours several members of WSOMN,we were able to not only piece what was going on in preparation but know that the 800# are in hand for all of us. Do not be disappointed for your turn is now.Exchanges were being done all night. I know of one person who had an appt at 3:30am.

We opted not to bring all the great intel to the room because there are those who still feel it is necessary to constantly bash the providers.Someday,when those people grow up maybe they will realize how wrong they were in life.

I can only say that as you enter a new phase of your life that you take with you all the new positive changes that are about to happen.

There is truly a new reality; a new world- one of peace and no more war; of love not hatred.

Today as you head to the bank,make sure you have your plan in place.Park your negative attitudes at the curb.Act like the educated adults I know you all are.

The time lines are in place.The public will receive this blessing on 3/22 and the Republic is to be announced on 7/4/2016.

The gold standard is to be implemented on 4/22.Now for NESARA it is still a ways off but times can be adjusted. For now,we will be the source of spreading the funds,along with the prosperty packages until NESARA comes in.Plan wisely.

Now, I will say adieu and hope that all our dreams do come true.

Thanks to LA for the forward and: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

2RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:51 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tank HERE'S WHAT I'VE JUST GOT CONFIRMATION ON: HIGH PRIORITY GROUP MEMBERS ARE FINISHED WITH THEIR EXCHANGES, LEADERS OF PRIVATE GROUPS ARE BEING CONTACTED VIA EMAIL NOW. TRN'S WERE DELIVERED TO THE LAST REMAINING SMALLER BANKS YESTERDAY MORNING SO THEY WOULD BE PREPARED FOR EXCHANGES. 800#S COULD BE DISSEMINATED IN VARIOUS WAYS, BUT I'D BE DILIGENT IN YOUR SEARCH STARTING FROM NOW BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE ACTIVE VERY SOON.
VIP PRIVATE GROUP MEMBERS HAVE HAVE COMPLETED, GROUP LEADERS ARE BEING CONTACTED NOW. TRN DELIVERY WAS COMPLETED TO THE REMAINING SMALL BANKS WEDNESDAY MORNING. WELLS FARGO MEETING GOT EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE. I WOULD SAY, IT'S TIME TO "MOUNT UP REGULATORS!" IT'S ABOUT TO GOW DOWN AND GUESS WHAT...WE*GO* NOW

Tank still wants your contact info:

RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Avatar?id=1597888&m=76&t=1458087028Tank wrote
5m ago
register for the KRE8CHANGE convention HERE-JUST AN INITIAL REGISTRATION http://kre8change.myfreesites.net THIS IS JUST SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU IF THIS SITE GOES DOWN, THE OTHER SITE WILL HAVE A CHAT, BUT WILL NOT HAVE AN DISCUSSION ABOUT ANYTHING EXCHANGE RELATED

Thanks to: http://www.dinardaily.net

3RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Featured Post

RV Pre-Redemption Appointment Speech

Substitute Currency for Hockey

"HSBC Exchanging People All Night" - Fri. AM WSOMN Intel

3/18/2016 06:12:00 AM  Intel, WSOMN  

WSOMN 

Wolfy:
HSBC has been exchanging people all night… whales and private groupa and we are in line to be next and its scheduled to go today for us….

We have waited a long time and some longer than others so please remain grounded and calm and know our turn should be today

I have been on the phone and got more calls to make and receive about all of this --soooo I will be back in later--if something breaks loose and its good news I will come back in then

RicOShea:
WED ONE OF MY BUDDIES SAID IT WAS TO GO TODAY… THAT WOULD LINE UP WITH WOLFY
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

4RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:52 am

duffs9296

The excitement is mounting. But I can still order Song so I won't hold my breath for today...
I am not a basher. I firmly believe in this.

5RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:53 am

duffs9296

Dong. I can order Dong. Not Song

6RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Martha and Convenient Lies About Bashers" - Guest Post by Rex

3/18/2016 11:16:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts  

Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

News Flash(?): Today (but not by any means for the first time), "Martha" explains how she (and presumably others on the same "team") intentionally withheld "intel" from her followers. "She" stated, "We opted not to bring all the great intel to the room because there are those who still feel it is necessary to constantly bash the providers." "The room", presumably, refers to the online "chat room" they run. In clear words, "Martha" chose to withhold "great intel" in order to punish those who might "bash" her.

Let's parse this out a bit so we know what to expect in the future. Bashing is defined as "severe criticism". Is "Martha" subject to severe criticism? I have seen some inappropriate and even vulgar language used in dinarland - although, it's filtered pretty well on most of the blog sites. In my observation, it seems to attach to failed predictions, and to a lesser extent, the whole idea of a massive revaluation of Iraqi currency.

However, though I cannot condone profane or vulgar diatribes against anyone, I endorse and participate when dinar gurus (yes, "Martha" is one) say things which are simply wrong and for which the gurus refuse to own. "Martha" is confusing earned criticism for bashing. To call anyone to account for their confidently announced errors and ask for explanation is a moral imperative for those who seek truth. I seek the truth.

I'll go further, I hate lies. Yes, I said "hate". Lies are the tool of deception and no moral distortion will support such behavior. When I hear or read lies, I become more acutely tuned in and aware what such a person said or announces in the future. Such person deserves greater scrutiny.

"Martha" and her crew deserve such scrutiny. Two weeks ago on their "just the facts" call (a hallucinatory misapplication of words), "Martha" was laughing frequently throughout the call seemingly as a gleeful response to the countlessly repeated phrase during that call, "we're going into the bank tomorrow". http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=81581880

This giddy and repeated announcement with absolute certainty was a sham. That followingFriday came and went, as did the next Friday, and here we are at the doors of the next Fridayafter that. Yet despite the unrelenting crescendo still being played, and "Martha" scolding us for "bashing", the continued assurances of "tomorrow" are repeated again and again without shame or seeming self-awareness. Note that I only speak of 3 weeks, but we all know these "announcements" stretch much, much farther back than that.

"Martha" would have you believe that the above is bashing. But, let me help: When "Martha" or anyone repeatedly relies on "sources" which provide 100% inaccurate information over the the course of months or years, it is no longer the failing of the supposed "sources" but of the one delivering the supposed "intel". "Martha" and Co. are the ones responsible for disseminating the deception.

If you disagree, please contradict me WITH FACTS. I invite facts to contradict that each and every single proclamation of "Martha" and her crew has been wrong - provably inaccurate on publicly known information. But please, if you disagree, give facts. Nonsense about "negative" remarks are an irrational diversion from the truth that "Martha" cannot stand against truth of her failed announcements. There is little more "negative" than the incessant repetition of emotionally presented falsehoods from unknowable sources. The "sources" are secret, not because they need to be protected for safety sake. These fountains of bologna from which "Martha" relays the sputum passed off as legitimate information (assuming all of the "intel" isn't just a whole cloth fabrication originating from "Martha" and crew) long ago proved themselves to be worthless to us all.

Truth may be difficult to present, and doing so may require a price by the teller, but it withstands criticism. The absurdities offered so confidently by "Martha" and crew haven't withstood even the most superficial analysis and critical thinking. "She" says it (whatever this week's nutty flavor of "it" may be) and it fails to find its way into reality - over and over and over and over again. Fooled us once, shame on us for believing. Fooled us 20 times, shame on us for even giving her an audience.

"Martha", I call you out for your absurd and deceptive announcements about 800 numbers, revaluation having already begun, ongoing exchanges at the hoped for rate, bank exchange centers existing, and a number of other notable falsehoods. And, you don't stand alone. Your compatriots know who they are. Shame on you and all like you. May you and your like prosper according to the grief visited upon the many people you've drawn into your deceptions.

As you continue to repeat your lies and deception, I will be the clarion call to expose you.

Rex
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca

7RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:12 pm

eelite129

duffs9296 wrote:Dong. I can order Dong. Not Song
That's fine. I know exactly what you're talking about.

8RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi eelite

Welcome and thanks for joining and commenting!

9RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:14 pm

duffs9296

I figure that when it's ready to happen, no one will be able to order the currency anymore.

10RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

11RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I agree duffs...

and as of 2 weeks ago I know dealers were still selling.

12RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Empty Re: RV/CGR Chatter ~ 3/18/2016 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:50 pm

duffs9296

As of today banks are still selling

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum