OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FRIGHTENING TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS

Posted on March 30, 2016

UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE ARTICLE-....TRIANGLE-TWO-KEN-PFEIFER-3-30-16
FRIGHTENING TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS
MARCH 29, 2016    ………..  SOUTH HADLEY MASSACHUSETTS
Witness report: Driving towards the Village Commons in South Hadley, my friend and I could see two bright lights in the sky that kind of looked like head lights. They were just sitting in the same spot for a very long time. We could see them about a half a mile away. As we got towards the center of the village commons, it looked as though the UFO was now over us. The two lights that we had previously seen turned into three very bright lights. As we were freaking out I had climbed into the backseat of the car and stuck my head out the window. I could see the three very bright lights in a triangle shape and as I was looking at them, I could make out the circular shape of the craft. It looked very low and gigantic. Not long after it just sat above us and hovered, it started to move very fast and get far away. At this point, I needed to head home but my friend who witnessed it with me, continued to search for it after I left. She found it again on 202 in South Hadley and followed it all the way to Memorial Drive in Chicopee. She called me freaking out saying how close she was to it and that she was going to pull over to try and capture a picture. As soon as she parked, she said she was underneath it like we were before, and then the phone started to act up. I started to lose her and eventually our call dropped. She called me back freaking out telling me she captured pictures and a video. I strongly believe that I saw a UFO tonight. You can watch the video and decide for yourself whether or not you believe my story.  NOTE: The above image is CGI.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM CASE FILES

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Glowing UFO Comes Out Of Mountain In Las Vegas, Nevada On Feb 27, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ TRIANGLE CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MASSACHUSETTS and MORE Las%2Bvegas%252C%2Bstar%2Btrek%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BEBE%252C%2Bbottle%252C%2BTR3B%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bsunset%252C%2Bvolcano%252C%2Barea%2B51%252C%2Btunnels%252C%2Bbike%252C%2Bprisoner%252C%2Bblur%252C%2Binfrared%252C%2Bhelicopter%252C%2Bf%252C%2Bnellis%252C%2Bnew%2Byork%252C1

Date of sighting: February 27, 2016
Location of sighting: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

This is an excellent capture by Steven Barone as he uses his night vision to capture a UFO coming out of the top of the mountain. I hope to see more night vision from Steven. This is great evidence. I have a similar night vision scope I hope to use this weekend, but mine is 2nd gen green.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com 

Eyewitness states:
This video was captured in the foothills and cliffs of the Pine Mountains near Red Rock Canyon and Blue Diamond which is very close to Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of February 27, 2016. This location is turning out to be pretty prolific when it comes to sightings of UFOs. I could never see what was going on in detail here until I got the night vision camera. It exposes much more and in this video, there are three strange objects including the bright light that always shows up in this particular spot. Using Google Earth I can tell this spot is very close to Blue Diamond which is alleged to be an underground saucer base. The second and third objects to appear came from the same location which should be the Blue Diamond area.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin