OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Empty RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ALERT - "May Day, May Day!" - New Republic Intel - 4.1.16

4/01/2016 06:30:00 AM  Intel, News  
“May Day! May Day!” – ALERT! –

Posted on April 1, 2016
by David Robinson

Talkshoe Revelations of Winston Shrout

RE: RE: Winston Shrout Indicted Over Free Money

USA v. Shrout
Criminal Case Oregon District Court, Case No. 3:15-cr-00438
District Judge Robert E. Jones, presiding
docket://gov.uscourts.ord.3-15-cr-00438

In a Talkshoe Recording on Thursday March 29, Mr. Shrout reveals ‘soft disclosures’and talks about the ongoing Criminal Case in which he is involved.http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/03/28/re-winston-shrout-indictment/

In the past I worked in the Office Of International Treasury Control, an opportunity given to me by the DOJ, and have International Immunity under United Nations Treaties.

The IRS came on shore as a Delaware Corporation back in 1934 or 35 and was immediately purchased by an attorney firm which then incorporated the Delaware Corporation. Eventually the IRS ended up in a holding company known as the Northern Trust Company which also owns the Bar Associations. Basically, the IRS and Bar are essentially the same entity, for all intents and purposes.

We’re in for a major change in government here. Actually the government has already changed, they just haven’t announced it.

You can bring all of the Indictments you want but you’ll have to make good on them, and they can’t make good on them. [4:18]

I got them into a contract [the IRS] using what’s known as a “plea in bar” which is a default on them and they will submit to a no-win situation.
Arraignment Thursday. Come Thursday morning I will have locked them into a contract.
First off, the way things are moving on the planet with changes, etc, I think this whole thing, with the information I’m getting from the Star People or the People on the other side, is that this whole thing will be wrapped up very close to May 1st, anyway. [6:00] And so things are good. Let’s put it that way.

MODERATOR: Are you saying that this whole thing was just a set-up?

That’s exactly what I’m saying.

MODERATOR: So we don’t have to be worried about you then?

People should worry about themselves.

MODERATOR: OK!

As the Settler on this Econo Trust Lein against the Federal Reserve Bank (2012) to prevent them from rechartering; so they had to be melded into the United States Treasury. The Federal Reserve Bank is simply private Central Banks, which have caused havock on the planet.

I was involved in writing the 2011 Treaty White Paper informing the finance ministers of the economical conditions of the world. As a result, Ireland challenged the banks. They said, “If you can prove that you loaned us any money, we will gladly pay you. But If you can’t, basically ‘go pound sand’!” And they held to it.

They had that same thing going on with Greece. If the right one had gotten elected they would have done this same thing. [10:11]

MODERATOR: WOW!

An informed public is the best defense against tyranny.

I worked with Solutions in Commerce over 11 years. . . . OITC underwrite all those mortgages. . . . preditory lending banks. I am certainly authorized to issue Bill of Exchange.
This is part of the take-down of the corporate government. The United States has been run by the U.S. Incorporated, which is simply a Maritime Corporation out of Puerto Rico.
Bill Clinton said, “I’m the last United States President”; and that’s the only time that that boy ever told the truth. [21:26]
There are many types of Common Law. Natural Universal Law is higher than Common Law. Commercial Law is based on the King James Version of the Bible.
Washington D.C. has been dis-incorporated.
Pope Francis fired five of the Cardinals out of the Vatican Bank.
I tried to plead guilty.
I also work in the higher dimensions. [38:56] I came onto this planet under contract. I came in 1948.
We have been under military occupation since the Civil War — the War of the Federal Government against the States.
7-8 years ago the United States Army had in fact created a full blown interim government and they were stationed in West Virginia [45:23] simply waiting until such a time as it would be necessary for them to step forward. And there is a certain amount of concern that the people might think that this is a military coup. It’s nowhere close to it. It’s not a military coup. It is, in fact – a ‘Correction’.
They went into operation near the start of 2015. They had to construct a national currency but they didn’t have the gold by which they could comply with Basil III. So in consequence of that, the Chinese Elders — along about April, 2015, leased 100 billion in gold to the Republic. And they also gave them 385 billion in cash for operational expenses. [46:48]
Now that they had the gold, so they could create a new currency that would be Basil III compliant, they moved forward and they created what is known as Treasury Reserve Notes [TRNs] for use at the government level, but they’re not used on the street, however they have been trading in the International . . . they have been traded in Europe all through the summer, and in the Japanese Market; so we know it’s a good currency. [47:43] For money on the street that you and I would be using, they have created what’s known as United States Notes [USNs] like what President Kennedy had created way back in 1963. [48:03]
Those currencies will be the currencies that will come out and be used to facilitate the changeover — and they are being used; they’re already in the banks and we’re surprised that they haven’t released those funds already. But I see the wisdom in what they’re doing.
It was said that General Carter Ham would be the interim President, and then they ran into certain road blocks, and at that point, Marine Corp. General Dunford was selected to be the interim President, because he was in fact appointed by Congress, to be the Joint Chief. [49:29]
They got rid of Martin Dempsy, finally, thank God for that.
But then they got to thinking, and changed coarse a bit and referenced what had happened with the Nixon administration, so to fill the Presidency, they called in the Speaker of the House – Gerald Ford – because he was 3rd in line.
So anyway, Dunford has stepped down to fill the slot as Vice President and the Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan . . . what he did, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a pocket version of the Constitution and held it up high for the young people to see, and then he said, “I took and Oath to the Constitution and I will honor my Oath”. [52:49].
Now that was un-expected. He made that point — an important point to make. He did demonstrate to those young people that he is going to honor his Oath that he had made to the Constitution. Now that was a very significant event. Very significant. I was ever so proud of him to do that. So we have great prospects here of things to come.
The things we’re doing in Commercial Redemption will stay the same. The only problems that you won’t have to deal with are the IRS and tax problems — and corrupt judges will be gone.
When you take down the Bar Associations all the attorneys will have to renounce their Bar Oath to the Temple Bar of London and become lawyers, but they can’t be attorneys anymore. [55:35]
Commerce rules the planet. Commercial Redemption, A4V, etc, stay the same. The only difference between the new currency and FRNs is that the new currency will not be used at [the cost of] interest. [i.e. We will no longer have the BUY our money from the non-federal Federal Reserve].
The new currency is substance backed. The FRNs were always backed by gold. The United States was the only country on the planet that didn’t have its own national currency.
So we were using FRNs as our currency, but there was interest attached to it which created the National Debt — the ‘Federal’ Debt, not National. We’ve had this mill-stone hanging around our necks for the use of FRNs. Now the new currency when it comes out it’s going to be exactly the same variety of instrument with the exception that there is no interest attached for the use of it.
The New Treasury is located in Nevada on an Indian Reservation. [57:55] Indian Reservations have free trade zones.
The main goal today is to build self-confidence in the people. Fear is your worst enemy. Paper doesn’t work. People work. People will gain self confidence so they can stand on their own.
The United States does have a mandate on this planet. There will still be 50 states. The North American Union is now done.
We’re going into a roll-back to Constitutional Government to pre-Civil War Government restored.
There are only two laws. To love God, and to love your neighbor. The Golden Rule. Confirm with these two things.
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE PROGRAM FOR MORE.
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=46256&cmd=tc

Thanks to: inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Today's News, You Better Know" - Anonymous Guest Post

4/01/2016 05:52:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, Thoughts  
Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

Good morning brave souls, the sun is rising and gods glory can be seen everywhere.

Start this day with the the knowledge that resonates from the depth of your being that you wait for nothing else to be completed by any government nor agency that you have feared throughout your life. The process did continue through last night without any problems and will continue through today the same. Yes, your turn is coming at any moment and the only thing needed to be done is to prepare yourself for what you will do after your redemption.

Young Yosef gave a great analogy, you are at the airport ready to board the plane and you hold a coach seat ticket,,first class has been seated, yesterday business class was seated and today begins the seating of coach. Be patient as always, seating in coach is by rows to keep it organized and because you don't know what row was called last you have become anxious you might have missed out,,,,,you have not.

There are negative forces that will pull at your mind throughout this day, telling you your turn will never come, someone stopped the process, blocked the process, some thing still needs to be done, it will be another ten days or a million variations of these. It may come from those you have trusted and others you have not. These negative vibrations are the last remaining apparitions of the fading dark forces. Do not allow them to seduce you into misbelief or misdirection.

If you find yourself in doubt or distrust of the truth you feel deep in your soul at this point, after all you have learned up til now, then it is you that is not ready for your redemption. Stop and center your soul, ask God for the strength of faith and praise God that he believes in you enough to trust you with his most important mission.

Glory be to God for you have given me the gift of sight so that I may see your miracles, the gift of hearing so I may hear your glorious song, the gift of faith so I may pass through the darkness with out fear rather with unconditional trust in you.

The challenges in your life will not vanish after your redemption, they will just be different. The challenges of today prepare you for tomorrow,,,,by grand design.

Today you have a choice,,,drown in a sea of doubt and self pity or be excited at the wonderful future that is so close you can feel it.
I choose excitement, positive vibration and sing praise to the miracle maker.

Discouragement is a virus that is contagious for the weak of faith,,, again hear the words,,prepare your soul and toss away all doubt and negative emotion.

Q. BDG thanks for your words. A bit discouraged since no 800#s last night.

Q. For whatever its worth. Someone on tnt posted they exchanged yesterday with no further comments. Apparently from the Seattle area.

A. You see it and hear it and yet you doubt it??? The 800# are out to those who's seat number were called.

Q. Thanks, BD. I do not doubt... yet I will continue to work. Hopefully this will pop perhaps when I least expect it. Expecting it and manifesting it hasn't made it happen...yet... but I will still work on that, too.

A. Continue with your life and work and have faith your seat number will be called and I will say with extreme conference it will be much sooner than you can imagine

For all that have contacted banks and wealth managers and been rejected or dismissed, no matter where in the world you live, do not fall pray to the words of the uneducated or non believers. Sure you ask how can they not know? They should know if this is designed to be easy?

The answer is simple, most have been kept in the dark for good reason, others have chosen to discount what the would consider impossible or to good to be true.
You were chosen and gifted this knowledge because you possess the capacity to believe and have faith.

This is a global event, the 800# or call in info will be given out to all nations and exchange centers in every nation have been staffed and trained to take great care of you. You will not get left behind, your seat number will be called and you will be on the plane before it takes off.

Thanks to: inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

3RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

wmawhite

Article quote:  "...It is noteworthy in several economic studies that sector private and through international experiences have achieved successes in achieving the goal of development in countries that have faced the same difficult circumstances and Ahaha Iraq Overall, economic ones in particular..."   Folks, when you see "private sector"...those words are describing exactly what we are waiting for.

~~~~~~~
...the change in the status of the IQD is not coming out of parliament.

The changes that Prime Minister Abadi is doing with the GOI is great, but that is for the future.

This change with the IQD is based upon the present and again, is not predicated upon whether parliament is meeting, nor where Maliki is living, nor whether Sadr is camping in the Green Zone. Folks, the IMF has already told the world in many, many different ways, what Iraq is going to do very soon. 

...there are dozens of meetings taking place everyday all over Iraq...and they are not all about what we want. Again, the IMF has already had the most important meetings and it is those meetings that produced the statement that Iraq "will"...not "thinking about it", not "studying it", and not "maybe".   Instead, Iraq "will"...action verb...will enter the economy markets during the 1st have of 2016.

This statement was made on October 23, 2015: The director of the Middle East Department and Central Asia for the International Monetary Fund Masood Ahmed in a press statement stressed that Iraq will return to economic market during the first half of next year.

I have never read about the IMF ever making such statements before...Also, IMO, some major progress would have to have been made for the IMF to make that statement.

Also (again) we see in the Technical Letter of Intent, Iraq has made great progress and the IMF laid out in paragraphs #19 and #20 exactly what remained to be accomplished for Article 8 and for items are happening now...for fact.   ...and as they get down to making these huge changes and moves...they probably are concerned about timing...

i am now more interested about where this will initially manifest itself...in other words, where will it first be evident...IMO, in the Middle East. Because, I do not believe it will click and over night the new value will be showing on all of the screens in every bank in every country. 

Thanks to Ponee at: http://www.dinardaily.net/

4RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CHAIKHANA: Latest News - Monitoring the Crisis in Iraq

4/01/2016 12:53:00 PM  News  
RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 212x110xEPIC_logp212.png.pagespeed.ic.vKPpcTkl9z

WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO

CHAIKHANA

Serving all the latest news from EPIC

ISHM 56: MARCH 25 – 31
March 31, 2016
David Lange
Iraq Security and Humanitarian Monitor, Monitoring the Crisis

RV/GCR Chatter 4/01/2016 ISHM-LOGO
Latest Takeaways:

• Last Friday, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF), Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), and anti-ISIS tribal forces cleared the Kubaisa sub-district, 60 kilometers west of Ramadi, killing dozens of Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) fighters. On the same day, ISF forces pushed ISIS out of the towns of al-Zaghareed and al-Tali’a, north of Fallujah. To the west of Ramadi, PMU forces cleared ISIS from the villages of al-Mu’airam and al-Hawdha. Over the past week, ISIS lost five of its top military commanders in Anbar, Salah ad-Din, and Ninewa provinces. While Iraq’s joint security forces and the U.S.-led international coalition continue to report steady advances against ISIS throughout Iraq, ISIS still holds Mosul (Iraq’s second largest city prior to the mass exodus of more than half its residents), much of Fallujah, areas west of Hawija, and other strongholds in the provinces of Ninewa, Anbar, and Salah Ad Din.

• This week, Iraq’s High Commission for Human Rights member Fadel al-Gharawi announced that more than 500 families have fled fighting in Mosul since the start of military operations to retake the city from ISIS began earlier this month. Meanwhile, a provincial council member in Diyala announced that another 360 displaced families have returned to their homes in Jalawla (aka Jalula), a subdistrict northeast of Diyala’s provincial capital of Baquba and 30 kilometers west of Khanaqin. According to a local official, a total of more than 4,000 families have returned to Jalawla so far. Also in Diyala, a group of young Iraqis have launched a campaign titled “We Can” to distribute medical supplies to victims of ISIS’s chemical weapons attacks of the village of Taza.

• Last Friday, ISIS carried out a suicide bombing attack during a soccer match in al-Eskandaryia stadium, in northern Babil. The suicide bomber detonated himself during the award ceremony killing more than 40 and injuring over 100 people. ISIS claimed the attack shortly after.

• United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon visited Iraq this week alongside World Bank President Jim Yong Kim and Islamic Development Bank President Ahmed Mohammed. All three leaders reaffirmed the international community’s commitment to supporting Iraq through its multifaceted challenges. Addressing Iraq’s Parliament in Baghdad, Jim Yong Kim announced that the World Bank has allocated $350 million “to local authorities to help restore basic infrastructure and public services to Iraqi citizens in territories freed from Da’esh’s control.” Da’esh is the Arabic acronym for ISIS.

• Last Sunday, ISF and PMU forces with the assistance of anti-ISIS tribal fighters in Anbar launched an operation to liberate the city of Hit, located 70 kilometers west of Ramadi, from ISIS’s control. The U.S.-led international coalition provided air support as ground forces approached the city from the south and east sides.

• This week, ISIS executed 33 civilians who attempted to flee Fallujah and threatened to kill anyone else who tries to escape the besieged city. This once again raises concerns about ISIS’s use of noncombatants, including families with children, as human shields.

• Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced today his slate of nominees and proposed a new structure for the Cabinet of Ministers. The new structure will merge ten ministries into five, including the Ministry of Finance with Planning, the Ministry of Industry with Trade, the Ministry of Transportation with Communications, the Ministry of Youth with Culture, and the Ministry of Water Resources with Agriculture. Prime Minister Abadi is awaiting the approval of members of the parliament of his new structure. This week, the Shi’a cleric Muqtada al-Sadr camped inside Baghdad’s Green Zone to protest corruption. This move was widely met with skepticism as Sadr’s own ministers have a reputation of being among the most corrupt. Furthermore, Sadr’s chief demand — that Prime Minister al-Abadi replace Iraq’s current government with technocrats of Sadr’s own choosing — is seen by many as a clear grab for power. Nevertheless, due to concerns about the protest and possible unrest, there are reports that Iraqi security forces have had to divert men from the front lines of the fight against ISIS to provide additional security in Baghdad.

Joint Security Forces’ Steady Advances Against ISIS

On March 25, Iraqi Security Forces cleared the town of Kubaisa, Anbar province, 60 kilometers west of Ramadi, of Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) militants. The Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) reportedly killed “dozens” of ISIS militants, destroyed four vehicle-born improvised explosive devices, and were welcomed with joy by the village’s civilian population.

On March 25, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) cleared the two towns of al-Zaghareed and al-Tali’a near Saqlawiyah, 17 kilometers north of Fallujah, of Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) militants. ISF soldiers killed “dozens” of ISIS militants and destroyed two vehicle-born improvised explosive devices (VBIEDs).

On March 25, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) bombarded Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) positions on the outskirts of al-Qayyarah, 60 kilometers south of Mosul. The artillery strikes killed 25 ISIS militants and destroyed a base.

On March 26, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) and Popular Mobilization Units (PMUs) repelled an attack on the Ajil oilfield, east of Tikrit, Salah ad-Din province, by the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). The attack killed 30 ISIS militants and destroyed four of their vehicles but also caused the death of one ISF soldier.

On March 27, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) aircraft killed ISIS officer Muhammad Ahmad al-Shalaan Abu al-Harith al-Daesh. The strike took place south of Makhmour,Erbil province, 82 kilometers south of Mosul.

On March 27, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) killed the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) officer Abu Abdullah and four of his aides. The operation took place in the Makhoul Mountains, east of Tikrit.

On March 28, Popular Mobilization Units cleared the villages of al-Maymara and al-Humuda, 70 kilometers west of Ramadi. The operation killed 17 Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) militants and is a part of the larger operation to recapture the city of Hit from ISIS.

On March 28, the Ninewa Operations Command announced that soldiers have opened up three safe corridors between villages south of Mosul and Makhmour, 80 kilometers south of Mosul. Of particular concern are families still within the Sultan Abdullah and Haji Ali villages, who may be used as human shields by the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) in future clashes.

On March 29, the Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) and tribal fighters killed an Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) military officer and three of his aides. The killing took place during clearing operations in the villages of al-Subayhat and al-Rufa, 19 kilometers east of Fallujah. Due to other recent high-profile deaths in the ranks of ISIS, it is important to note that last week, International Coalition airstrikes killed Haji Imam, also known as Abd ar-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli, in Syria.

On March 30, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) killed Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) officer Salman Ali Abdul and eight of his aides in an artillery attack. The attack occurred in in the Tel Ashayer village near al-Qayyarah, 60 kilometers south of Mosul.

On March 30, F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft of the Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) bombed Camp Ghazlani, an Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) infantry training camp just south of Mosul. The strike killed 20 ISIS militants.

On March 30, the Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) killed Abu Zainab, the commander of Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) forces in the town of al-Qayyarah, 60 kilometers south of Mosul. The artillery strike hit a gathering of ISIS militants in the town, killing Zainab and five others.

The Latest on the Displacement Crisis in Iraq

On March 25, staff from the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) distributed aid to more than 12,000 displaced people in west Ramadi, Anbar province, that have fled fighting in the nearby city of Hit. Malek Baklouti, head of the ICRC’s Ramadi office, said that he witnessed “unprecedented levels of destruction” in the city. Head of the ICRC delegation in Iraq, Katharina Kitz, added that they are also extremely concerned about “thousands more people fleeing to remote, desert areas with little or no access to food, water, or health care”.

On March 26, a youth volunteer team known as “We Can” in Diyala province launched an initiative for providing treatment and medicine for the victims of the Taza chemical attacks in Kirkuk province. Media coordinator for “We Can”, Alaa Vlaijah, added that “government and local agencies have expressed support for the campaign in a humanitarian step towards helping women and children and consoling the families of the victims”.

On March 28, Diyala Provincial Council member Amal Omran announced the return of 360 displaced families to their homes in central Jalula, northeast of provincial capital Baquba. The Director of Jalula, Jacob Yusuf Ali, stated that more than 4,000 families have returned to the district since the start of the IDP rehabilitation program five months ago.

On March 28, the head of the Erbil branch of the Iraqi Red Crescent Society, Howry Ihsan, reported that 357 families have left their homes in Mosul in light of the military operations to clear the city toward the district of Makhmur in Arbil. Ihsan added that the Erbil branch teams deployed in the region were able to provide these families with shelter as well as distribute food items, milk and children’s footwear.

On March 28, a member of the Iraq’s High Commission for Human Rights Fadel al-Gharawi, announced that more than 500 families have been evacuated from southern Mosul, Ninewa province, as a result of the military operations by the Iraqi Security Forces and the International Coalition to reclaim the city from the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). Al-Ghawari added that Ninewa will witness a major wave of displacement in the coming days, warning of a humanitarian disaster since more than two million civilians reside in this province. Deputy Chairman of the Committee of Migration and Displacement, Hunayn Qadu, called on the Ninewa Provincial Council and the Ministry of Displacement and Migration to “move quickly and establish camps in order to receive the displaced as the operations progress in Mosul”.

Soccer Stadium Bombing

On March 25, a suicide bomber exploded during a soccer game in al-Eskandariya, in northern Babil. The suicide bomber detonated his explosive belt during the awards ceremony of the amateur match. Although Iraqi sources have reported lower death counts, the New York Times reported41 deaths and 105 injured persons, a number of whom were members of the Iraqi Security Forces (ISF). Fadel al-Gharawi, member of Iraq’s High Commission for Human Rights, condemned the attack, which was later claimed by ISIS. Furthermore, the Babil Provincial Council declared a state of public mourning for three days in honor of the attack’s victims.

World Leaders Visit Iraq

On March 26, on a visit to Baghdad, Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon thanked the Iraqi Security Forces, the Peshmerga, the Popular Mobilization Units, and the regional tribes for fighting the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham and providing security to Iraq. He said his coordinated visit with World Bank President Jim Yong Kim and President of the Islamic Development Bank Ahmed Mohammed Ali al-Madani represented the international commitment to supporting Iraq through its multifaceted challenges. Ban Ki-Moon said the international community is ready to support Iraqi reform projects, which he emphasized must empower women and youth. In addition, he called oninternational partners to support development in Iraq. During the same event, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim announced that the World Bank has allocated $250 million for reconstruction of areas destroyed by Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham in Iraq. Also, President of the Islamic Development Bank Ahmed Mohammed Ali al-Madani announced that the Islamic Development Bank was ready to support rehabilitation and reconstruction projects implemented by the Iraqi government.

Iraqi Forces Launch Operation to Clear Hit from ISIS

On March 27, Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) and tribal fighters began the operation to take back the city of Hit, 70 kilometers west of Ramadi, from the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). Joint forces are approaching the city from both the south and the east and will receive air support from the International Coalition. Already, the operation saw the clearing of the police headquarters of Hit, killing dozens of ISIS militants.

ISIS Executes Civilians in Fallujah

On March 30, the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) executed 35 people attempting to escape the city of Fallujah, 57 kilometers west of Baghdad. ISIS has threatened to “cut off the heads and destroy the homes” of anyone who attempts to leave the city.

Prime Minister Proposes New Structuring and List for Cabinet of Ministers

On March 31, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced that his new cabinet will include 14 new ministers, while the Ministers of the Interior and Defense will retain their posts. Prime Minister al-Abadi also announced his plans for merging some ministries, including the Ministry of Finance with Planning, the Ministry of Industry with Trade, the Ministry of Transportation with Communications, the Ministry of Youth with Culture, and the Ministry of Water Resources with Agriculture. The Prime Minister called on the Council of Representatives — which must approve the changes — to “assist the government in completing the ministerial reforms and restructuring.”

The full list of new ministers nominated by Prime Minister al-Abadi includes:

Ministry of the Interior – Mohammad al-Ghabban (no change)
Ministry of Defense – Khalid al-Obeidi (no change)
Ministry of Finance and Planning – Ali Allawi
Ministry of Oil – Nizar Numan
Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Sharif Ali bin Hussein
Ministry of Electricity – Alaa Disher
Ministry of Higher Education – Abdul Razzal al-’Issa
Ministry of Education – Ali Salih al-Jubouri
Ministry of Justice – Mohammad Hussein Nasrallah
Ministry of Agriculture and Water – Hassan al-Janabi
Ministry of Transport and Communication – Yousif Ali al-Assadi
Ministry of Labor and Immigration – Wafaa Ja’far al-Mahdawi
Ministry of Health and the Environment – Alaa Ghani Mubarak
Ministry of Youth and Culture – Aqil Mahdi al-Gharban
Ministry of Housing, Construction, and Municipalities – Hoshyar Rasul Amin
Ministry of Industry and Trade – Vacant

Prime Minister al-Abadi said of his nominees: “They were chosen on the basis of professionalism, competence, integrity and leadership ability.”

Thanks to: inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum