OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Fwd: FREE THE WORLD
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 21:20:59 -0400

Rockin' In The Free World

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world.

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away, and she's gone to get a hit
She hates her life, and what she's done to it
There's one more kid that will never go to school
Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.

We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler,
Machine gun hand
We got department stores and toilet paper
Got styrofoam boxes for the ozone layer
Got a man of the people, says keep hope alive
Got fuel to burn, got roads to drive.

Songwriters
Neil Young;Frank Sampedro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klLniWq-edQ

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID:

The waffling of times and the major players are in a huddle. The whole scenario needs to be stripped of its barnacles and the troops made ready for reconnoitering actions.
The plans that have been afoot are just that afoot. And the need and the assessments are quite different but they also don’t hold enough value to march forward with what they have. The reconnoiter activity is in the works and the plans are to allow some of the monies through but to watch all of this closely. The needs of the community are heightening and the needs of those in the trenches has become a serious burden to the folks who keep waiting for something positive to happen. Neither side can win right now. Just be peaceful and allowing and make the best of it. We see progress even though you don’t…Hang on it won't be much longer….P...

SUSAN SAYS:

The nose bleed resources are in high anticipation of the prosperity programs finally leaving the staging station for your reception. However, as it has been repeated time and time again keep your eye out for the currency exchanges to begin before your blessing can arrive. That's as much as I can say at this time. Many Blessings, Susan

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

FIRST OF ALL, A GLORIOUS AND HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALEX! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER DEAR ONE. I WILL SEE YOU SOON. I LOVE YOU. DAD.

THIS WEEK HAS SEEN A GREAT DEAL OF ACTIVITY IN THE BACKGROUND AS THE FORCES PREPARE FOR THE MONUMENTAL CHANGE THAT IS IN STORE FOR OUR HUMANITY.

MOST OF THIS ACTIVITY WAS THE PREPARATION OF THE ROLL OUT OF THE GLOBAL FUNDS THAT WILL BE RELEASED SHORTLY. AS I HAVE SAID A WHILE AGO, THE MAIN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THIS COMING WEEK, AND THUS FAR, I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS RESPECT.

OF COURSE THE RUMOR MILL HAS BEEN ON HIGH OUTPUT WITH MANY DIFFERENT DATES AS TO WHAT WILL OCCUR AND WHEN. I READ THESE FROM TIME TO TIME TO SEE WHAT IS OUT THERE, AND COMPARE WHAT ONE GROUP SAYS VERSUS THE OTHER.

I SEE THE HOPE AND THE LONGING TO FINALLY HAVE THE TURN HAPPEN. I SEE THE PATIENCE FOR YEARS AND DECADES WAITING FOR THE PARADIGM TO ARRIVE. I SEE THE DESPAIR WHEN IT DOES NOT HAPPEN.

IT IS MY FERVENT HOPE THAT WHEN IT DOES COME, WE ACCEPT THE CHANGES WITH GRACE AND QUIET DIGNITY RATHER THAN THE USUAL EXCITED RUNNING AMOK AND BUYING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT THAT IS ON THE WISH LIST BEHOLDEN TO THE LOTTERY MENTALITY.

BE WISE WITH YOUR WEALTH. FIRST AND FOREMOST HELP YOURSELF. PAY THE BILLS. PAY THE MORTGAGE. GET YOURSELF A NICE CAR. THEN HELP THE OTHER BESIDE YOU AND PAY IT FORWARD. DO NOT SQUANDER THE GIFT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AND NURTURE THE WEALTH BY PUTTING IT TO GOOD AND THOUGHTFUL USE. THAT IS THE GIFT YOU CAN GIVE TO YOURSELF AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE GIFT. BE THE GIFT.

THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. IT IS STILL A BIT UNCLEAR HOW IT WILL CHANGE, BUT IT WILL.

THE ISIS EQUATION BECOMING MORE CHALLENGING WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WAKING UP TO THE AWFUL TRUTH OF THAT RADICAL PATH. COUNTRIES ARE SHUTTING DOWN.

IN GERMANY, ROVING BANDS OF MUSLIM MEN TERRORIZE RESIDENTS, AND RAPE WOMEN THEY COME ACROSS…ESPECIALLY BLOND BLUE-EYED YOUNG ONES THAT DARE SHOW THEIR ANKLES INSTEAD OF WEARING A BURKA. DO THEY RAPE THEM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WEAR ONE? OR BECAUSE THE YOUNG BEAUTIFUL ONES MUST BE MADE SEX SLAVES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MUSLIM? QUESTIONS QUESTIONS…PERHAPS THE HIGH PRIESTS OR MULLAHS OR HOLY MEN (THEY ARE SO HOLY IN THEIR PROPER BEATING OF WOMEN) WILL BE ABLE TO SHED LIGHT ON THE PROPER WAY TO RAPE A WOMAN.

CHILDREN ARE BEATEN UNTIL THEY RENOUNCE THEIR FAITH AND PRAISE ALLAH INSTEAD. HOMES ARE BROKEN INTO AND THE NEW REFUGEE MUSLIMS RESIDENTS THROW OUT THE INCUMBENT TENANTS ON THE STREET. ALL IN THE NAME OF THEIR TWISTED RELIGION.

WHEN WILL IT STOP? THAT IS ENTIRELY UP TO THE INFIDELS THAT RECOGNIZE A DIFFERENT KIND OF GOD TO CONSIDER IN THEIR LIVES, NOT ONE THAT DEMANDS CHILDREN TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP AND AS MANY OTHERS ALONG WITH THEM IN HIS NAME. BY THE WAY, WHAT WOULD CHILDREN DO WITH 17 VIRGINS AFTER THEY ARRIVE AT ALLAH’S DOORSTEP? STRANGE RELIGION.

THE PATH TO TAKE IS ONE WHERE THERE IS RECOGNITION THAT ALL IS ONE, AND ONE IS ALL. LIFE IS PRECIOUS IN ALL ITS FORMS. THAT WHICH TAKES LIFE IS NOT THE PATH. I WILL TAKE A SPIDER OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE AND SET HIM LOOSE IN THE GARDEN INSTEAD OF KILLING IT, BUT I WILL KILL A MOSQUITO. A BLOODSUCKER IS A BLOODSUCKER, SO I RECOGNIZE THERE ARE DISTINCTIONS AND LIMITS, BUT COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT MEN AND WOMEN ARE PRETTY WELL THE SAME THING BESIDES REPRODUCTIVE ITEMS, AND THEY ARE BOTH PEOPLE. WHY WOULD ONE TREAT THE OTHER DIFFERENTLY? BECAUSE SOME IDIOT SAID SO IN PRINT? FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE? AND IT HAS BECOME GOSPEL TRUTH? WOW. AS MY FATHER SAID, THERE ARE NO PILLS FOR STUPIDITY.

Hi Susan,

Just came across this

http://truthseeker1313.com/2016/03/24/whistleblower-reveals-hard-evidence-keshe-foundation-tech-being-used-to-clean-fukushima-contamination-in-japan-government-and-industry-in-japan-suppressing-this-truth/

And was wondering if Zap can confirm it or not.

Kind regards,

THE KESHE TECHNOLOGY IS VALID AND IT WORKS. IT IS ONE OF THE MANY EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WORK. THE TECHNOLOGIES AFFORDED TO US ARE SIMILAR, AND WILL ALSO ACCOMPLISH SIMILAR RESULTS AND IN SOME CASES, GREATER RESULTS. THIS IS AS EXPECTED IN THESE TIMES.

ANOTHER PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY IS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. THIS HAS MADE SUCH A WONDERFUL DIFFERENCE FOR PEOPLE, THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. A BROTHER OF MINE HAS HAD TREMENDOUS ISSUES WITH HIS HEART AND DIABETES, AND AFTER SOME TREATMENTS, THESE HAVE ALL BUT DISAPPEARED.

Here is a lady with a severe parasitic infestation:
Here is her story: http://www.healthsalon.org/487/parasite-cure-tapeworm-roundworms-mms-cures-parasites/

Here is a great before and after video of 154 people being “restored to health” from malaria in 1 day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8&list=PL9EC431EE8FE69240

There are many more before and after photos coming in as well as Video testimonies. Over 115 video testimonies of people explaining their “before” and “after” experience with MMS and the Genesis II Church protocols. www.youtube.com/MMStestimonials

Red Cross cures 154 Malaria cases in Uganda with MMS:
This video was released 2nd of May 2013.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc
Autism Moms with MMS miracle stories (videos):
www.mmsautism.org/miraculous-video-testimonials
Malignant Melanoma - MMS video testimonial (Mar 2013)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEugrDsfj3E
Prostate cancer - MMS video testimonial (April 2014)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7UCvSOb8rg

THESE SIMPLE YET PROFOUND TREATMENTS ARE HERE. THEY HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME, BUT BIG PHARMA DOES WANT TO MAKE BILLIONS, AND WOULD RATHER SEE BILLIONS DIE THAN LOSE ONE DOLLAR OF PROFIT.

ON OUR FUNDING SCENE, WE ARE ALMOST THERE NOW THAT THE END OF THE QUARTER GAVE THE BANKSTERS THEIR BONUSES, WHO NOW HAVE NO REASON TO KEEP THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNTS. I FIGURE 2 TO 3 DAYS AND WE WILL BE SPENDING FIRST FUNDS. IN THE MEANTIME, WE ARE WITHOUT RESOURCES AND STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT THROUGH, BUT WE WILL.

OH BY THE WAY, THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN FOR ALIAH ALLOWED HER TO GET INTO THE HOSPITAL FOR THE DELIVERY. IT IS A BOY AS PER THE ULTRASOUND, AND APPEARS TO BE HEALTHY. I WILL REPORT BACK IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO WHEN SHE DELIVERS. BLESSED THANKS FOR THAT HELP. GETTING A C-SECTION DONE IN HER HOVEL OF A HOUSE WITHOUT A ROOF WOULD HAVE KILLED HER.

MUCH LOVE AND MUCH THANKS.

IN OBLIGED GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 3, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your help. Please go to Paypal.com thru friends and family using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support our cause. Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

Susan, ZAP and staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ZAP 4/05/2015

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

I AM ZAP, AND I HAVE BEEN CHEMTRAIL FREE FOR THE LAST 8 DAYS. (QUIET APPLAUSE).

MANY YEARS AGO, I LOOKED UP AT THE SKY, AND BECAME ADDICTED. I USED TO JUMP OUT OF BED, GO OUTSIDE, AND ROLL AROUND IN THE GRASS WHERE THE STUFF FROM THE CHEMTRAILS DESCENDED. I COULD NOT GET ENOUGH OF IT. GRAVEL DRIVEWAYS WERE A BIT TRICKY, BUT I WAITED UNTIL THERE WAS NOBODY AROUND, AND ROLL AROUND IN THE DIRT.

MY SECRET WAS RECENTLY DISCOVERED, AND THANKS TO THE COMMAND’S INTERVENTION, I AM NOW CHEMTRAIL FREE. IT TOOK AN ARDUOUS 20 SECONDS TO COME DOWN OFF THE HIGH, AND AFTER A 3 SMALL PINTS OF MOONSHINE, I WAS OK. HALLELUIAH!

I AM WILLING TO BE INTERVENED ON A BI-WEEKLY BASIS, PREFERABLY FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS IF I FALL OFF THE WAGON (WHICH AT THIS POINT IS HIGHLY LIKELY).

I have a response to the one asking about the Canadian Tax System. Please look into Winston Shrout. His blog is "Solutions in Commerce". I think he will be of enormous help in that regard. Blessings to all! SH

THANKS SH. THAT IS OF GOOD HELP TO MANY.

THIS COMING WEEK PORTENDS TO BE A HUGE STEP FORWARD WITH 01 RELEASING SO MANY “READY” SCENARIOS. NOW THAT THE USA IS PART OF THE AIIB, AND HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO ALLOW THE HISTORIC BOND REDEMPTIONS TO BE EFFECTED, THE RV SHOULD BE IN LOCK STEP WITH THIS MOVEMENT.

THE FUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENTS NOW, AND SO I EXPECT ALL WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO BE RELEASED INTO THE MAINSTREAM ECONOMIES.

THE NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS READY AND IS WORKING WELL. NO GLITCHES. AND THE GENERAL OVER THERE, NOT THE ADMIRAL OVER HERE, IS WALKING FROM ROOM TO ROOM TO GIVE THE REPORTERS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. CURRENT NEWS ON THE AIR OVER THERE CONSTANTLY REPORTS ON THE GENERAL GOING IN…TO THE KITCHEN, THE LIVING ROOM, THE BASEMENT, THE WORKSHOP, ETC. IT IS GOOD THERE IS SUCH CAREFUL COVERAGE AND WE KNOW WHERE HE IS GOING.

OVER HERE, ADMIRAL BOB IS SOMETIMES OUT OF THE LIMELIGHT, SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE HE IS OR WHERE HE IS GOING. AND RIGHT NOW NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE THAT MUCH AS ALL EYES ARE ON THE GENERAL. AND MISS TWITTY, HIS ASSISTANT.

MISS TWITTY RESEMBLES MISS PHIPPS FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY PURPLE PORKERS RUNNING AROUND UNDERFOOT. SOMETHING ABOUT GOATS WAS MENTIONED. WITH PURPLE KNAPSACKS.

BY THE WAY, THIS ISIS THING IS GETTING WEIRD. SO FAR THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER SEVERAL COUNTRIES. WHY IS THERE NO OUTCRY? IS IT ONLY WHEN THE BIG BAD USA COMES IN IS THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT WARMONGERING? DOES ANYBODY CARE THAT ISIS IS ASSIMILATING COUNTRIES? SOMEBODY IS ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL.

AND THEY HAVE SUCH A GREAT AGENDA: KILL ALL INFIDELS.

ARE YOU AN INFIDEL? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME ONE? MISS PHIPPS IS WORKING OUT THE CURRICULUM, AND IT SHOULD BE READY NEXT WEEK. ONLY 4999.95 WILL GET YOU YOUR VERY OWN INFIDEL CERTIFICATE, AND A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE ISIS COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE. PERHAPS LONDON WILL BE ISIS BY THAT TIME, OR FRANCE.

WE ALSO WILL ACCEPT ANY LAST WILLS AND TESTAMENTS IN FAVOR OF THE INFIDEL LEAGUE OF NATIONS. OR CASH DONATIONS SINCE LIFE EXPECTANCY IS MEASURED IN DAYS OR WEEKS FOR NEWCOMERS.

NO, BUTTONS, PIECES OF STRING OR LEFTOVER DYNAMITE DO NOT QUALIFY.

THERE IS LITTLE ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN WE HAVE PRINTED OUT PICTURES OF DELICIOUS BROWN ROASTED TURKEYS, WITH SMALLER PICTURES OF SWEET POTATOES AND CRANBERRIES, AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF CADBURY CRÈME EGGS WITH THE YOLK DRIPPING OUT. WE WILL ATTEMPT THIS PAPER FEAST WITH LOTS OF KETCHUP. (MISS PHIPPS!...MY CRUTCH PLEASE…I DON’T CARE ABOUT TIMMY….I GOTTA LOOK THE PART).

BUT, THERE IS ONE THING THAT I WILL ASK THIS WEEK. DONATE HARD PLEASE. ONE OF OUR GUYS IS GOING IN FOR SURGERY AS SOON AS THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY. HE IS NOT IN NORTH AMERICA AT THE MOMENT AND CAN NOT FLY BACK HERE BECAUSE OF HIS CONDITION. HE IS NOT IN GOOD SHAPE AND HE MUST GO IN NEXT WEEK ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS. IT IS DIABETES RELATED WITH HEART COMPLICATIONS. HE IS OVER 60, AND IS INSTRUMENTAL TO OUR BANKING SIDE. ONE OF THE FEW STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW BANKERS I HAVE MET. YOU KNOW I DO NOT ASK FOR MYSELF, BUT THIS IS WEIGHING HEAVILY ON ME AND I AM VERY SHORT ON GIVING HIM THE HELP HE NEEDS. PLEASE HELP ME DO THIS FOR HIM. I OWE HIM GREATLY, AND HE IS CRITICAL TO OUR PROJECT SIDE. HIS NAME IS PETER. MUCH THANKS.

ALL OTHER GLOBAL MATTERS ARE WAITING UNTIL EASTER IS OVER, AND THEN WE WILL SEE MUCH ACTION STARTING. I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH THE VALUE OF PATIENCE AND JUST WAITING FOR IT ALL TO MANIFEST, AND IT WILL.

THIS DRESS REHEARSAL THING HAS GONE OUT THE WINDOW NOW, AND THE MAIN SHOW IS STARTING. THE PRELUDE IS PLAYING, AND THE PURPLE PIGS ARE AGAIN PREPARING TO CROON THEIR WAY INTO YOUR HEART.

NOW, WE ALL KNOW PIGS ARE CHALLENGED WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING FINE THINGS LIKE EASTER EGGS, YOU KNOW…COLORING THEM AND STUFF. BUT SNUFFLES HAD A BRAINFULL IDEA, AND CAME UP WITH AN INGENIOUS WAY OF SHOWING THE EASTER EGG SPIRIT. SEE THE GREAT PICTURE THEY SENT US.

NOW, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DONATE BUTTON, BUT I AM TOLD IT DOES NOT WORK. I AM AT A LOSS.

“DONATE BUTTON”

(MISS PHIPPS!...)

IN DIVINE GRATITUDE.

ZAP

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t27217-poofness-for-apr-5-morning-has-broken

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Wimpy

ZAP 4/03/2016

THIS WEEK HAS SEEN A GREAT DEAL OF ACTIVITY IN THE BACKGROUND AS THE FORCES PREPARE FOR THE MONUMENTAL CHANGE THAT IS IN STORE FOR OUR HUMANITY.

MOST OF THIS ACTIVITY WAS THE PREPARATION OF THE ROLL OUT OF THE GLOBAL FUNDS THAT WILL BE RELEASED SHORTLY. AS I HAVE SAID A WHILE AGO, THE MAIN EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THIS COMING WEEK, AND THUS FAR, I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS RESPECT.

ZAP 4/05/2015

THIS COMING WEEK PORTENDS TO BE A HUGE STEP FORWARD WITH 01 RELEASING SO MANY “READY” SCENARIOS. NOW THAT THE USA IS PART OF THE AIIB, AND HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO ALLOW THE HISTORIC BOND REDEMPTIONS TO BE EFFECTED, THE RV SHOULD BE IN LOCK STEP WITH THIS MOVEMENT.

THE FUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENTS NOW, AND SO I EXPECT ALL WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO BE RELEASED INTO THE MAINSTREAM ECONOMIES.

THE NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS READY AND IS WORKING WELL. NO GLITCHES. AND THE GENERAL OVER THERE, NOT THE ADMIRAL OVER HERE, IS WALKING FROM ROOM TO ROOM TO GIVE THE REPORTERS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. CURRENT NEWS ON THE AIR OVER THERE CONSTANTLY REPORTS ON THE GENERAL GOING IN…TO THE KITCHEN, THE LIVING ROOM, THE BASEMENT, THE WORKSHOP, ETC. IT IS GOOD THERE IS SUCH CAREFUL COVERAGE AND WE KNOW WHERE HE IS GOING.

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD 8-Types-of-Scam-Artists-Actors-Should-Beware

ZAP 4/03/2016

ON OUR FUNDING SCENE, WE ARE ALMOST THERE NOW THAT THE END OF THE QUARTER GAVE THE BANKSTERS THEIR BONUSES, WHO NOW HAVE NO REASON TO KEEP THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNTS. I FIGURE 2 TO 3 DAYS AND WE WILL BE SPENDING FIRST FUNDS. IN THE MEANTIME, WE ARE WITHOUT RESOURCES AND STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT THROUGH, BUT WE WILL.

ZAP 4/05/2015

BUT, THERE IS ONE THING THAT I WILL ASK THIS WEEK. DONATE HARD PLEASE. ONE OF OUR GUYS IS GOING IN FOR SURGERY AS SOON AS THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY. HE IS NOT IN NORTH AMERICA AT THE MOMENT AND CAN NOT FLY BACK HERE BECAUSE OF HIS CONDITION. HE IS NOT IN GOOD SHAPE AND HE MUST GO IN NEXT WEEK ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS. IT IS DIABETES RELATED WITH HEART COMPLICATIONS. HE IS OVER 60, AND IS INSTRUMENTAL TO OUR BANKING SIDE. ONE OF THE FEW STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW BANKERS I HAVE MET. YOU KNOW I DO NOT ASK FOR MYSELF, BUT THIS IS WEIGHING HEAVILY ON ME AND I AM VERY SHORT ON GIVING HIM THE HELP HE NEEDS. PLEASE HELP ME DO THIS FOR HIM. I OWE HIM GREATLY, AND HE IS CRITICAL TO OUR PROJECT SIDE. HIS NAME IS PETER. MUCH THANKS.
NOW, WE ALL KNOW PIGS ARE CHALLENGED WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING FINE THINGS LIKE EASTER EGGS, YOU KNOW…COLORING THEM AND STUFF. BUT SNUFFLES HAD A BRAINFULL IDEA, AND CAME UP WITH AN INGENIOUS WAY OF SHOWING THE EASTER EGG SPIRIT. SEE THE GREAT PICTURE THEY SENT US.

NOW, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DONATE BUTTON, BUT I AM TOLD IT DOES NOT WORK. I AM AT A LOSS.

“DONATE BUTTON”

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Do_not_donate  POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Do_not_donate

ZAP SAYS:

YOU KNOW I DO NOT ASK FOR MYSELF, BUT THIS IS WEIGHING HEAVILY ON ME AND I AM VERY SHORT ON GIVING HIM THE HELP HE NEEDS. PLEASE HELP ME DO THIS FOR HIM. I OWE HIM GREATLY, AND HE IS CRITICAL TO OUR PROJECT SIDE. HIS NAME IS PETER. MUCH THANKS.

REALLY JERZY??? SEEMS YOU IN FACT DO ASK FOR YOURSELF AND SUSAN: LAPTOPS, ANTI VIRUS PROGRAMS, MOUSE EXTERMINATIONS, SNEAKERS, MORE LAPTOPS, FOOD, SHELTER AND ON AND ON!

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Broken-liars-lies-live-picture-quotes-Favim.com-142034

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Liar

ZAP  4/03/2016

THE ISIS EQUATION BECOMING MORE CHALLENGING WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WAKING UP TO THE AWFUL TRUTH OF THAT RADICAL PATH. COUNTRIES ARE SHUTTING DOWN.

ZAP 4/05/2015

BY THE WAY, THIS ISIS THING IS GETTING WEIRD. SO FAR THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER SEVERAL COUNTRIES. WHY IS THERE NO OUTCRY? IS IT ONLY WHEN THE BIG BAD USA COMES IN IS THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT WARMONGERING? DOES ANYBODY CARE THAT ISIS IS ASSIMILATING COUNTRIES? SOMEBODY IS ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL.

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Yawn

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total

2POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IN CASE YOU NEED A REMINDER

Jerzy Babkowski world trade
By
The Equalizer
– February 11, 2011Posted in: Equalizer News, Scam and Fraud Alerts
Jerzy Babkowski at Base Group
Location Vancouver, Canada Area
Industry Investment Banking

Jerzy Babkowski is a con man.   He runs cons, rips peoples money.  Plays games that is he is a big player in World trade.  He plays off he is connected to USA Government and all sorts of other lies.  Here is one example of the kind of absurd emails sent to one of Jerzy Babkowski’s victims.  He references one of the investigators on the project.  He uses Jerzy88@gmail.com as one email. Stay away from this con man Jerzy Babowski.  If you know him or anyone he is working for please contact us IMMEDIATELY.Hi Jeff – as I said, constrain him a bit – after many delays, the fundings are coming out as China and the families begin fulfilling agreements reached while Obama was here – it is no accident that the Nimitz was here for 4 days – that’s a tip of the iceberg as far as what is about to happen to the financial superstructure – my work here is a small part of what is happening, but is resulting now in major fundings that will allow the Reconstruction Projects to take place worldwide – this is not about me, but our Humanity – one small item that puts things into perspective is the fact that if we do not spend some amount of trillions and install the carbon sinks, the tectonics will create enough new volcanoes spewing gases, and release of the incredible amount of methane in the permafrost melts, to tip the balance and cause an inversion globally – we have a lower bottom layer that is hot, moisture laden, and increasing in sufficient gasses to flip up and the cold top layer at -273 degrees will flash freeze everything on the ground – remember the wooly mammoths frozen in ice still chewing food? – the top layer then drops into the cold (the rebalance of the temporary inversion), and we get a nice white planet for some number of years – I wish to have my daughter and everybody else to live on a blue/green planet instead of a nice white one – the work I have done since we attempted a strong concept for global distribution of goods and a place for incubators of tech, office space, and marketing, is still viable, but requires funding – between environmental technologies we posses that will prevent the next Ice Age to the new systems being put in place for economic re-development, the doors of the Families here and the China government have opened to release massive fundings world wide – I am part of that – I am well protected by National Security and the China Military Commission for this reason, and the Help that is being provided to Uncle is a large part of my efforts here – this work I have been involved in required silence, yes, but that does not mean I forget those that helped me get there – Investigator Jack’s comments are within bounds, but sadly mistaken on intent, development, and deployment – I have to do things by the book in this process or I would have been killed outright here – if the Investigator has indeed been in HK and China, he would understand that – any attempt at defamation will be dealt with quietly by Security, so be careful investigator – all know my background here as I do not hide it – rather, it is the fact that I am transparent and tell people my background so they can decide if they wish to work with me and only here to Help our Humanity get through this time ahead, that I am still alive and allowed to do the work I do at this level – my advice is for Investigator  to cool his jets as he knows not what he proposes yet – you Jeff, will be paid out within the next 10 banking days at this point, and probably sooner if you wish an approximate timeline – I trust I have been sufficiently clear and remember: time changes things and people greatly, so they bear may bear no resemblance to the original – thank you – in Our service – Jerzy

Share on Facebook

About The Equalizer

The Equalizer Group is not a part of or represent itself as a “law-firm”. Nor are we some type of “collection agency”. We are a victim advocacy organization. When a victim comes to us and tells us about their case we spend quite a bit of time investigating and looking into the merits of the matter. We then look into the backgrounds and names of the people who are reported to us or the company they own or represent. By the time we contact the offending party, we have already determined that what they did and how they did it was unjust.

Thanks to: http://www.equalizergroup.org

3POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

JERZY BABKOWSKI + HIS FRAUDULENT 2010 CHINESE ELDER TRADE PROGRAM
POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD 2480bc4
ABOVE – JERZY BABKOWSKI

POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD KN-SOC-April-22-10-Instructions.-Page-1 POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD KN-SOC-April-22-10-Instructions.-Page-2 POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD KN-SOC-April-22-10-Instructions.-Page-3 POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD KN-SOC-April-22-10-Instructions.-Page-4 POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD KN-SOC-April-22-10-Instructions.-Page-5
This entry was posted by admin on August 31, 2015 at 1:39 am, and is filed under EVIDENCE. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Thanks to: http://thewhistleblowers.info

4POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:44 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Subject: Info On Zap Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:29 pm

I have no idea, but considering all the fraudsters in Dinarland, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is true:

This is interesting and making the rounds....... This message is specifically for those persons, who are Prosperity Program participants, have Farm Claims, or are waiting funding for projects. You may be contacted by Zap/Poof, Susan and their staff to send them your bank address, banking coordinates such as bank account numbers, routing and SWIFT numbers, etc.

Do NOT give out to Zap or to anyone your personal banking information. Zap is a con man, a fraudster, and will access your bank accounts via the information you give him, and will take your money and leave you destitute.

Zap is not who you think he is! Zap is Jerzy Babkowski, an international con-man, known widely for his fraud in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada and many other countries. Over the years he has taken much money from many people through fraud and deceit. Zap is planning to use the lists of names of Prosperity Program participants, Farm Claims people, and Project people, contact them with the promise of providing 25K of “first money” to each by Thursday or Friday (Jan. 22, 23, 2015) of this week.

There is no liquidity, no money available at this time for anyone. It is a trick to get you to give your banking information to Zap, so he can access your accounts and take what little money you do have.

If you do not believe me, Google “Jerzy Babkowski”, and see for yourself. My most important and most trustworthy contacts are telling me that Zap is Jerzy Babkowski. Zap has proven this by sending an email that I now hold in my hand.

The “Grandfather” that Zap speaks of is NOT M1. This “Grandfather” has no authority to release any funds to anyone. It is all a lie. The sole signatory of the Global Family wealth is Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee, the true Grandfather/Mi. The reason I know this is because I have known Dr. Lee and some of his people of Global Family for a very long time, and with whom I have direct communication. I cannot say more for reasons of confidentiality. Please understand that Zap is a total fraud, as are his reports. Unless, you are a sponsor and have paid your monthly fee of $35., Zap, Susan and staff refuse to answer your emails or talk to you by phone. They have made a lot of money over the years from gullible people, and they plan to make a whole lot more.

Do NOT be tricked! Be wise, and know that true funding shall be forth coming in due time. The new gold standard international banking system shall be operational soon. Without it your money would be lost to the fraudulent Federal Reserve Bank.

We shall present more information on this matter yet this week.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

Subject: Re: Info On Zap Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Read more: http://tfant53.proboards.com/thread/10647/zap-lolol?page=1#ixzz44rhfio5e

Thanks to: http://tfant53.proboards.com

5POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

COMMENT MADE ON ONE OF THE MANY SITES THAT THIS IS POSTED ON:

extremely excited and extremely motivated to see Jerzy & his whole slew of Landa Liars be shut down...I know the FBI is working on it, and it goes cross-border to Canada...

YEP! LOTS OF 3 LETTER AGENCIES INTERESTING IN THIS FRAUDSTER! STAY TUNED!!

6POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Red Panda

Red Panda

Zap wrote:THE KESHE TECHNOLOGY IS VALID AND IT WORKS.
The evidence to date suggests otherwise.  If there is evidence I have not yet seen, please direct me.

7POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Keshe... now here is another one that info is coming forth on. He is another one that wants your donations to keep going.

http://www.oom2.com/t36548-keshe-investigation-by-the-people-can-you-handle-the-truth

8POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 3: FREE THE WORLD Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

John Glen MacHaffie is now running his father's site (where "DONATIONS go strait to John Glenn Machaffie") and seems to have lost his father's reticence in regard to reposting Bellringer's stuff.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
ALERT! URGENT MESSAGE FOR PP & FARM CLAIMS PARTICIPANTS WAITING FOR FUNDS!!!

URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS

USE DISCERNMENT - USE CAUTION WITH THIS MESSAGE
January 20, 2015

This message is specifically for those who Prosperity Program participants, have Farm Claims, or are waiting funds for projects. You may be contacted by Zap/Poof, Susan and their staff to send them your bank address, banking coordinates such as bank account numbers routing and SWIFT numbers, etc.

Do NOT give out to Zap or to anyone your personal banking information. Zap is a con man, a fraudster, and will access your bank accounts via the information you give him, and will take your money and leave you destitute.

Zap is not who you think he is! Zap is Jerzy Babkowski, an international con-man, known widely for his fraud in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada and many other countries. Over the years he has taken much money from many people through fraud and deceit.

Zap is planning to use the lists of names of Prosperity Program participants, Farm Claims people and Project people, contact them with the promise of providing 25K of “first money” to each by Thursday or Friday (Jan. 22, 23, 2015) of this week.

There is no liquidity, no money available at this time for anyone. It is a trick to get you to give your banking information to Zap so he can access your accounts and take what little money you do have.

If you do not believe me, Google “Jerzy Babkowski” and see for yourself. My most important and most trustworthy contacts are telling me that Zap is Jerzy Babkowski. Zap has proven this by sending an email that I now hold in my hand.

The “Grandfather” that Zap speaks of is NOT M1. This "Grandfather” has no authority to release any funds to anyone. It is all a lie. The sole signatory of the Global Family wealth is Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee, the true Grandfather/Mi. The reason I know this is because I have known Dr. Lee and some of his people of Global Family for a very long time, and with whom I have direct communication. I cannot say more for reasons of confidentiality.

Please understand that Zap is a total fraud, as are his reports. Unless, you are a sponsor and have paid your monthly fee of $35., Zap, Susan and staff refuse to answer your emails or talk to you by phone. They have made a lot of money over the years from gullible people, and they plan to make a whole lot more.

Do NOT be tricked! Be wise, and know that true funding shall be forth coming in due time. The new gold standard international banking system shall be operational soon. Without it your money would be lost to the fraudulent Federal Reserve Bank.

We shall present more information on this matter yet this week.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

Posted by Popeye at 2:49 PM

Thanks to: http://www.quatloos.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum