OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAKE UP!!! - I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WAKE UP!!!

Posted on April 5, 2016 by David Robinson

Thanks to David Johnson:
I.R.S. is an agency of the Zionist Rothschild CROWN/VATICAN/SWISS Banking Cabal. It was set up in 1913 to tax/burden all U.S. corporations, to run up debt by design, and to enslave anyone stupid enough to think that they’re a U.S. citizen. If you pay “income” taxes on your pay for labor, you are a 10, on the 1-10 scale, dumb. The very top pinned post on this page explains your way out. If you have not watched and used that video, run to the mirror to look at the problem. WATCH THE VIDEO!!!! FRNs are MILITARY SCRIP for P.O.W./Enemies of the State/U.S. citizen/U.S. Government Employees.
Document No. 201-06182015-1
This printed side represents consideration to/of both public and private sides in things Lawful/Legal.
Without Prejudice :David-Lee: Buess. Non-Corporation Private Attorney General
Crime Victim, Corpus Delicti
~22014 Delaware Township Road 184
~Arlington, Ohio ~45814-9998
Phone: 419 694 5796
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington D.C. 20500
Madam Attorney General:
Problem 1
There is a conflict as to rule of law for all in forma pauperis filings and paperwork. The paperwork does not reflect the Key Case ruling of the United States Supreme Court re the Definition of “income” (1913) Stratton Indep. v. Howbert 231 U.S. 399 …the gain arrived from Capital, from labor or from both combined, provided it includes profit gained from the sale of a capital asset. This for all Tax legislation and IRC CODE and U.S. Code.
Problem 2
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act 3500 – 3520 Specifically 3512 Public Protection the in forma pauperis paperwork does not contain a valid OMB number and the court is not informing the plaintiff(s) that they are not under obligation to fill out the paperwork. These documents are fraud by trickery to get the plaintiff/defendants to admit to having “income” not lawfully defined in any of these documents: 1) INTERNAL REVENUE CODE
U. S. CODE 3) all in forma pauperis forms 4) INTERNAL REVENUE TAX forms.
Problem 3
The rules of the court are not written in simple English and are using “Latin” or some other terminology I do not understand. The first rule of law is “any law written which is not fully understandable by the reader is void for vagueness. Thus applying to the rules of Court.
Problem 4
Nowhere in the rules of court is there mention of the right of a Private Attorney General to file proceedings in this court, aka, closed shop In violation of the Taft Hartley Act on Monopolies. The rules therefore only apply to the B.A.R.
Problem 5
There are some 60 Key Case rulings by the High Court that are not found in the IRS CODE nor U.S. Code which relate to tax law– shall we say intentional fraud. Who’s job is it to see that once the Court has ruled that ruling is immediately placed in the tax laws? In my opinion that would fall to the office of the Clerk of Court.
Problem 6
In 1935 the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE was ruled un-constitutional by the Supreme Court whereas prohibition had been repealed. U.S. v. Constantine 296 U.S. 287 thus have no subject matter jurisdiction within these union States now 50. See 26 IRC § 6331 (A) Authority of the Secretary. Any supposed jurisdiction could only fall within the Federal Zone, U.S. Citizens, Washington, District of Columbia, New York City, NY and the holding territories belonging to the United States, ie, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands and Palau. No person, in a union State, can be forced into a false citizenship whereas he/she is a lawful resident of a union State. Voter registration and other government web sites only ask are you a U.S. Citizen – why – fraud by trickery. Compared to what? African American, American National, Lawful American Citizen-see Constitution, Native American, et al. The authority of the Secretary, 26 IRC 6331(A), therefore only applies to the Federal Zone and not the union States 50 and their domicilees.
Problem 7
The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al.~ CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.) Note Added: A collections agency out of Puerto Rico operating under French Law; AKA Foreign Agents – CORRECT? This now falls under criminal law – government imposters. The Treaty of 1213 does not apply to these union states now 50 nor to the 1778 ratified Constitution for the United States of America. Every law written by Congress for these union States must be Constitutional – ab inito thereof.
Problem 8
Produce [DAVID L BUESS],[DAVID LEE BUESS], [SIR DAVID-LEE DBA]=STRAW MAN, TRADE NAME, CORPORATION, COMPANY. Identity theft fraud scheme relating to Certificate of Live Birth and BIRTH CERTIFICATE, enslavement, and a $1,000,000.00 Bond. Fraud by trickery is still intentional fraud.
The IMF have now forced the Assignment of a Social Security number upon every new born child. This may well be so as to provide accurate information for census however it is unconstitutional for that organization to use a Social Security number to spy and collect financial information upon any living man, woman or child and then report that information to the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE/IMF. This unlawful gathering of undefined “income” is now causing mass tax fraud in America. Get your acts together.
Problem 9
Arrest warrants have been issued to the HANCOCK COUNTY OHIO SHERIFF MIKE HELDMAN by me and to the Clerk of the Court KATHY PROSSER WILCOX for all IRS agents within these union States for tax fraud. This warrant was in accordance to law signed by 3 Notary Public which equal a judge. I highly recommend your office issue an immediate arrest warrant for these entities for obstruction of justice in accordance with 18 U.S.C. 1001.
Problem 10
Criminal Complaints filed with the U.S. Attorney’s Office 555 4th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20530 are being intentionally ignored – obstruction of justice: 18 U.S. C. 1001. These warrants were filed in Admiralty now un-rebutted.
Problem 11
Conflict: The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that a natural individual entitled to relief is entitled to free access to its judicial tribunals and public offices in every State in the Union (2 Black 620, see also Crandell v. Nevada, 6 Wall 35. Plaintiff should not be charged fees, or costs for the lawful and constitutional right to petition this court in this matter in which he is entitled to relief, as it appears that the filing fee rule was originally implemented for fictions and subjects of the State and should not be applied to the Plaintiff who is a natural individual and entitled to relief. Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43].
[DAVID L BUESS]=FICTION David-Lee: Buess. =natural individual – get it? Now the Courts are demanding filing fees? In forma pauperis? Refuse to allow cases to be filed into their courts under FRCP Rule 55(1) Default as in my cases. Thrown out because I refused to pay the fees in accordance to this ruling of the court and the in forma pauperis paperwork had no OMB numbers nor the lawful definition of “income”.
(1920) Eisner v. Mcomber 252 U.S. 189, 206 “Congress cannot by any definition it may adopt conclude what income is, since it by legislation cannot alter the Constitution from which it derives it’s power to legislate and within who’s limitations alone that power can be lawfully exercised.” Now what Jackass is defining income? The Center on Foreign Relations?
Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co., 240 U.S. 103:..wages are not income within the meaning of the income tax amendment to the Constitution, or any other provision of the Constitution.
Problem 12
Care to explain this tax fraud scheme? J16 American Jurisprudence, 2nd Ed. Section 177:
The “Trade or Business” Scam -shows how I.R.C. Subtitle A is a tax primarily upon “public offices”, which ~26 U.S.C. §7701(a)(26) calls a “trade or business”
• PDF Why Your Government is Either a Thief or you are a “Public Officer” for Income Tax Purposes, Form ~#05.008 (OFFSITE LINK)- SEDM Forms page
• PDF Why Statutory Civil Law is Law for Government and Not Private Persons, Form ~#05.037 (OFFSITE LINK)- SEDM Forms page
• PDF De Facto Government Scam, Form ~#05.043 (OFFSITE LINK)- SEDM Forms page. Proof that we don’t have a government anymore, but simply a huge corporation in which “citizens” are really just “employees” and officers of a corporation. This arrangement is called a “de facto government” and a “sham trust” instead of a public trust. (CLEARFIELD DOCTRINE AND TREASON AGAINST THE 1776 CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THEREOF)
• PDF Resignation of Compelled Social Security Trustee -how to abandon your job as a federal “employee” or “contractor”
• PDF State Income Taxes, Form ~#05.031 (OFFSITE LINK) -SEDM Forms page. Explains how all state income taxes are based on the Buck Act, which is a tax upon federal “public officials” and employees
•Cites By Topic: “public office”
•Proof that I.R.C. Subtitle A is a Federal Employee Kickback and not a “Tax”
•Great IRS Hoax, section 5.6.10 entitled “The Federal Employee Kickback Position”
• Public Salary Tax Act of 1939-foundation of the modern income tax
• Buck Act of ~1940, 4 U.S.C. Chapter ~4 (OFFSITE LINK) – federal government consents to state taxation of its “public officials” on federal territory. All state income taxes are based on this act.
Income tax ruled unconstitutional by the USSC in 1895 and not shown to be overturned. 16th Amendment XVI was never ratified and there are 17,000 certified documents to prove it taken from state and federal archives. U.S.v.Bill Benson. Congress refused to amend this to VOID – intentional fraud.
I demand that All Truth(s) be self evident, the response to this instrument be in writing by obligation. You have only 20-days to respond whereas 28 U.S.C. §3002 Definition 15) United States means A) A Federal Corporation.
With clean hands, I come in peace.
Disclaimer on file.
Autograph: _______________________________________
David-Lee: Buess. Non-corporation, P.A.G.
Notice of Service: On this the 18th day of June 2015 this document was sent 1st class mail United States Post Office to the U.S. Attorney General.

Thanks to: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum