OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Empty RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:52 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LETTER FROM KENNY TO GERRY MAQUIRE

A Letter To Gerry Maguire

I don't have the fainest idea who this Blackbird is Gerry but it's not me. I'm an old red neck that grew up in Punta Gorda,Fl in the 70s. My favorite line in the bars when a cowboy from Arcadia f@cked with me was my long hair covered my red neck and if u don't like me lets go outside and I won more than I lost and the ones I lost the guy wished he hadn't messed with me. I knew Charlie Daniels and even sang with him "Long Hair Country Boy" in the 70s in the convention center of PG so i don't know how red u are and I don't care, what I care about is people being conned by conmen like the Renfrow brothers. Tony is the one who put me on this quest of destroying this scam when in Oct of 2013 he gave out my phone number on one of his CCs after I texted him calling him a conman after finding his number in the comment section of BaghdadInvest when we were hitting the RV scam hard together. I'm not a paid government man like the gurus like to call us. I'm one of about 20 that I know of and the reason for it is after Tony gave out my number I got to talk with about a 100 people who had spent their Xmas,rent,mortgage,and life savings on this scam. But the one who really got me was the lady who was waiting on the RV so she could go to Sweden to a renowned cancer inst in Nov 2013. Never did find out what happened to her and in March of 2014 on a call a lady told Tony if it didn't happen by April she couldn't get life saving surgery and that was the only time I seen Tony speechless!!! He even edited her call out of his cc. I've been on #wearethepeople since the beginning in Jan 2014 and us trolls have taken it over. I can at least say I've awakened 100s and probably 1000s and them thanking me for getting them back with their mate or family is what keeps me going and I will go until either the Iraqi dinar redominates which will make it worthless here or when it implodes with the FBI arresting all of you cons and charging you with the RICO ACT. So Gerry be careful, we do know who you are and my real name is out and I use my real pic on my accs. I came on here with my name&pic here and said good morning and was banned in five minutes. I do like talking with you people but you guys don't like me giving your zombies facts and links to those facts. All you do is say I create chaos and the only time I resort to that is when you don't allow me to talk. So lets see how much a man you are Gerry Maguire and see if you will allow me to be a part of your chat room. It's all in your court Gerry!!!
PEACE KENNY

Thanks to Kenny at: http://www.dinardaily.net

2RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NONSENSE FROM STEFFEN ROWE aka TANK

"Exchange Info, Especially ZIM Notes" - Anonymous Guest Post

4/09/2016 04:45:00 AM  [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Bank Info]Bank Info[/url], Emailed, Intel, Thoughts  
Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

From a very good source.

Ok got this from Tank and some other sources These are my notes:

1. If you have over 3- 100 trillion Zim notes you need to tell them that at your first call to set up your appointment. They, PTB, want the zim notes off the street quickly. You will have no more than 5 days to exchange Zim notes at a high rate, After that rates will start declining.

Also, any one that holds over 3- 100 Trillion Zim notes will go to a different Location.
We thought that .65 cents per Zim would be huge, folks are now saying you could be offered over $100 USD per zim. Guess we will see.

2. If you earn over 500 million USD from exchange of the Zim notes you will be offered a structured pay out. If you are over 60 years of age you need to tell them that at exchange. If you have to take a structured payout you will get from 2 to 5 years , nothing more. (I strongly suggest you have or get a trust set up). They want you to use your money in your lifetime. If you are UNDER 60 years of age there may be longer structured payouts for amounts over 500 million earned in exchange of Zim.

Remember: if you gift to anyone, zim notes, etc, IT MUST, MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO RV, OR CHANGE IN RATES! I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!

3. A family office will be offered to you at the bank if you get from exchange over 1 million, (amount could vary). A family office is where the bank does stuff for your family, like a concierge service. You can take it and then adjust it or whatever after you review it at your second appointment.

I am not sure I would have a trust set up by the bank. Not alot of flexibility in that trust from banks. Look into other sources of trusts with your own trustees, etc.

Everyone seems to think it will go sometime this weekend based on alot of factors they have seen, ie: Laguard doing a speech about reform, and other stuff. Hope this is it and we are done.

Remember: When you get the number to call into to set your appointment, you will need to have the zip code for where you live or what to exchange and the exact amount of each type of currency you hold.

Any questions on this, ask them now! Feel free to pass this on.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Latest from Tank via WingNuts:

1)for those who will have over $500 mill and have a a structured payout, they are now saying that if you are over 60 yrs old, it will only be for 5 years.  They want you to be able to use your money during your lifetime.  The amount of years will depend on your age.

2) for those who want it, a Family Trust will be set up at the time of exchange, so you will have support in handling your money.

Another bit of info that I was told I could share -- there are multiple confirmations that we are going to get the 800#s today. Websites WILL be able to post these numbers after all.

Thanks to: http://www.dinardaily.net

"Exchange Info, Especially ZIM Notes" - Anonymous Guest Post

4/09/2016 04:45:00 AM  [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Bank Info]Bank Info[/url], Emailed, Intel, Thoughts  
Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

From a very good source.

Ok got this from Tank and some other sources These are my notes:

1. If you have over 3- 100 trillion Zim notes you need to tell them that at your first call to set up your appointment. They, PTB, want the zim notes off the street quickly. You will have no more than 5 days to exchange Zim notes at a high rate, After that rates will start declining.

Also, any one that holds over 3- 100 Trillion Zim notes will go to a different Location.
We thought that .65 cents per Zim would be huge, folks are now saying you could be offered over $100 USD per zim. Guess we will see.

2. If you earn over 500 million USD from exchange of the Zim notes you will be offered a structured pay out. If you are over 60 years of age you need to tell them that at exchange. If you have to take a structured payout you will get from 2 to 5 years , nothing more. (I strongly suggest you have or get a trust set up). They want you to use your money in your lifetime. If you are UNDER 60 years of age there may be longer structured payouts for amounts over 500 million earned in exchange of Zim.

Remember: if you gift to anyone, zim notes, etc, IT MUST, MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO RV, OR CHANGE IN RATES! I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!

3. A family office will be offered to you at the bank if you get from exchange over 1 million, (amount could vary). A family office is where the bank does stuff for your family, like a concierge service. You can take it and then adjust it or whatever after you review it at your second appointment.

I am not sure I would have a trust set up by the bank. Not alot of flexibility in that trust from banks. Look into other sources of trusts with your own trustees, etc.

Everyone seems to think it will go sometime this weekend based on alot of factors they have seen, ie: Laguard doing a speech about reform, and other stuff. Hope this is it and we are done.

Remember: When you get the number to call into to set your appointment, you will need to have the zip code for where you live or what to exchange and the exact amount of each type of currency you hold.

Any questions on this, ask them now! Feel free to pass this on.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

3RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

End of the Dollar and Launch of the Yuan on April 19

4/09/2016 03:10:00 PM  News  
Feb 25, 2016 - 12:56 PM GMT by Meimei Qin

(Updated to include background on banks that may participate in the yuan-denominated fixing)

London 25/02/2016 – China plans to launch its new yuan-denominated gold pricing fix on April 19 this year, sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.

The launch date has been officially settled and draft trading rules have been sent out to those banks that will be involved in the Shanghai fixing, FastMarkets understands.

The banks that will participate in the planned launch are predominently Chinese but FastMarkets understands that foreign banks could also be involved, according to sources.

It is likely that the 10 banks that are official market makers in the system set up by the SGE in January to facilitate interbank gold trading will participate in the yuan-denominated fixing, one source said.

Most Chinese banks in the list of ‘official’ market makers probably will be involved in the fix, the source noted, alongside one foreign bank.

The 10 ‘official’ market makers are ICBC, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, China Construction Bank, Bank of Communications, China CITIC Bank, China Merchants Bank, Industrial Bank Co, Bank of Ningbo and ANZ (China).

The SGE is looking to bring more foreign banks on broad, a well-informed source said.
The new benchmark will be run through the state-owned Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), the world’s largest physical gold exchange.

The SGE declined to comment.

- See more at: http://www.bulliondesk.com/gold-news/update-china-plans-to-launch-yuan-denominated-gold-fix-april-19-sources-109581/#sthash.GJ7srrEV.1GZicR4P.dpuf
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

4RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter ~ Weekend Thread Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Expectant Sunday/Monday" - Sat. PM GCRnB Intel w/ Chicago

4/09/2016 08:27:00 PM  GCRnB, Intel  
GCRnB (Global Currency Reset & Beyond)

Chicago:

RV Update - I have received word that we should be expectant "Sunday/Monday" - from very high-level sources

Suki:
Great news...let's hope! Thanks, Chicago!!

KejRaj777:
Is it just another "guru" or something more real?

Chicago:
Now, why on earth would I report a "guru" as a source?

And..."high-level" at that? lol....

KejRaj777:
I mean all these gurus have been saying how they have "sources" confirming things for them?

I hope your source is right. What else is there to say.

But I have said a few times, go with the flow, be in joy, only THE SOURCE knows the timing, you and I won't miss it.

Chicago:
Time will tell, and we'll see. If you are paying any attention to whats going on in the world - you must understand that this can't go on much longer. Especially, now that the banks have begun imploding around the world.

As soon as China announces that the yuan is asset-backed - that is the GCR, right there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum