OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)  America is Obsessed with War  by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video) America is Obsessed with War by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Great article.....make sure you read all the comments too......Go DOC.....WAKE UP YOU STUPID A$$ AMERICANS.......

Ron Paul Stands Against America’s War Machine, for both Syria and Iran’s Independence (video)

America is Obsessed with War

by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

The video below by Texas congressman Ron Paul is clear. He makes his case.

America is a nation obsessed with fear instilled by manipulative forces to herd them into shelling the dough out to the new Imperial America, and locking down on freedoms here that generations of American veterans fought to preserve.

Twice Paul avoids mentioning Israel but we know what he is not allowed to say for his personal safety or the safety of his family. What kind of leadership is it that trumpets a war on terror and then gives one small country a free pass to terrorize its own citizens?

Continues here........

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/08/02/ron-paul-stands-against-americas-war-machine-both-syria-and-irans-independence-defended/

shakes4life2

This is the MAN I will call my PRESIDENT....no one else will do......... Congressman Ron Paul's Speech Against Iran Sanctions August 1, 2012 ...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1o2p9VBiw&feature=player_embedded

topspin2

RPaul knows the truth about everything yet he has not told the American public what they need to know. I research RPaul and I found that he has ties to the Rockefellers and has on many occasions used Illuminati hand signals and signs. You need to take off your blinders Shakes.....He is another tool for the system......

shakes4life2

topspin2 wrote:RPaul knows the truth about everything yet he has not told the American public what they need to know. I research RPaul and I found that he has ties to the Rockefellers and has on many occasions used Illuminati hand signals and signs. You need to take off your blinders Shakes.....He is another tool for the system......

Pure NONSENSE topspin.....the NWO gang wants you to think that. Guess you didn't read the article! You probably have ties to the Rockerfellers too....doesn't make you ONE of them.....the hand signal stuff is PURE CRAPOLLA.....I have heard all your above accusations before and they are more PROPAGANDA put out by the Elite to STOP dr. Paul's message of PEACE and equality! I think you should turn off your BOOBY TUBE!

Anonymous

Topspin2 is right shakes, why do you think I don't mention Ron Paul in anything or comment normally on articles about him? Ron Paul has a bad history way way back. Accountable for many deaths in his younger years. Almost a genocide of some other ethnic race.

Although I know you like Ron Paul shakes...Not everything is as it appears & we are on the outside looking in. Soon,... time & truth will tell all. But until then we have to use discernment & wait for the truth to come out!

I think there will be many surprises in store for us...even us Lightworkers! :shock:

So let's try not to judge or slam on each other as we are all on the same side...I hope. But if you are here on this site, then probably 95% of you are on the side of the Light! ☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

And how very awesome it is that we are on a discussion site where we should all be free to give opinions. Whether those opinions are well met or not. That is what is going to help bring these many changes we keep hearing of.
Yes, we need to be able to communicate so we can co create the New Earth. What better start than right here. :)

shakes4life2

LadyInRed wrote:Topspin2 is right shakes, why do you think I don't mention Ron Paul in anything or comment normally on articles about him? Ron Paul has a bad history way way back. Accountable for many deaths in his younger years. Almost a genocide of some other ethnic race.

Although I know you like Ron Paul shakes...Not everything is as it appears & we are on the outside looking in. Soon,... time & truth will tell all. But until then we have to use discernment & wait for the truth to come out!

I think there will be many surprises in store for us...even us Lightworkers! :shock:

So let's try not to judge or slam on each other as we are all on the same side...I hope. But if you are here on this site, then probably 95% of you are on the side of the Light! ☀

Believe what you want....Ron Paul is on the side of GOOD....not sure where you are GETTING your history but what I know and understand about him is that HE IS OF THE LIGHT....even being protected so that his message can get out.....NOT everything is as it appears for sure.....he has been fighting for TRUTH and LIBERTY all his life! Maybe you are the ONE being duped LIR! YOU have to use common sense too! All of that LIGHTWORKER stuff is not of the LIGHT either....use discernment!

Anonymous

Are you having a bad day shakes, or maybe a chip because you've been snapping at us all?? **Breath**

As I said...we will all know the truth & most will be surprised by some of the truth...including me I'm sure. But I'm not going to snap at people about it!

It is what it is & we must continue to look in from the outside for now!

Have a great day & see you all on the call tonight!

shakes4life2

LadyInRed wrote:Are you having a bad day shakes, or maybe a chip because you've been snapping at us all?? **Breath**

As I said...we will all know the truth & most will be surprised by some of the truth...including me I'm sure. But I'm not going to snap at people about it!

It is what it is & we must continue to look in from the outside for now!

Have a great day & see you all on the call tonight!

Not having a bad day....just some folks here seem to want to put the DOC on the side of the DARK....he is NOT.....he has been fighting for the LIGHT many years and in the DAYLIGHT no less unlike some! I am waiting for all the TRUTH and the sooner the better.....the NATIVES are getting restless!

terbo56

terbo56

Shakes and I have studied Ron Paul for years, and both of us know totally what he stands for, and what his agenda is about- He is the one who can str8 10 out this mess that the so called 'Gopher in the Garden' so to speak,got us all into in the first place- Someone needs to brush up on their history,It seems to me- Remember- If it isn't Ron Paul, kiss this planet good-by- You've been warned- Wake up- ;)

topspin2

The Protocols of Zion tell us, "Even when you vote for the other guy, you still vote for us". I know of your love for RPaul Shakes and I can appereciate it, Im just not in that crowd.

terbo56

terbo56

Ladyinred- Yes, you certainly are- :shock:

Anonymous

I have to agree with you for now topspin2! Appreciate your passion shakes:) :)

terbo56

terbo56

If you 'did' appreciate her passion, YOU WOULD LISTEN to what she is trying to explain to you- There are too many people in this world that are one sided, Hence, the problem with the world today- If we all worked and believed together, alot of this would not exist-Always keep in mind- The only thing that doesn't listen to 'reason' is a 'GRAPEFRUIT'- :roll:

Anonymous

terbo56 I am sure that topspin2 & myself do listen, but choose what we want to feed into.

BTW...you have been a bit nippy today as well. What is going on with you guys & gals?

I'm here to help you people the best I can, but make no mistake this time...I will not feed into more of this negativity on this site!!! I have better things to do & will not give anymore energy to it.

What you do is your choices, but remember what your giving energy to!

If this is the best you people can do is send insults & such (The only thing that doesn't listen to 'reason' is a 'GRAPEFRUIT'- :roll:)...then you have a problem & I want no part in it!

Enjoy your day. I know I will enjoy mine! ☀

terbo56

terbo56

I'll be happier knowing that- Truth and common sense hurts, doesn't it-I don't have a problem- You just showed me yours!! Maybe you need some time off, what do you think? If you can't get along with others then, maybe it will be something to think about- :roll:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum