OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Calling Out John Daresh and NLA , by Anna von Reitz

Posted on April 26, 2016 by David Robinson

John Daresh has made his accusations with his so-called “Information” —all of which are unsubstantiated and untrue.  Now, I will make mine.
Daresh doesn’t know anything about the American Common Law Court System that the Citizens Common Law Grand Juries are supposed to be part of.  He doesn’t even know how the Common Law Grand Jury is supposed to interact with the Federal Courts.  And here’s the killing point— he doesn’t want to learn.
We have the facts and history and research and court cases to prove that what we are doing is correct— and we have offered to share that information with NLA.
In return, Daresh spreads gossip and spews arcane verbiage designed to impress the ignorant.
The result is that five years down the track the NLA is still out in left field, ineffective, and indeed, worse than useless— a problem and hindrance to actual progress and a literal danger to its own membership.
As is apparent in the Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783, there are two bodies of people on this continent—- and always have been: the “free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States” and the “inhabitants”–British subjects who remained here after the Revolution.
You have to know which is which— apple or orange? And you have to know and be able to prove who you are with respect to the two groups— free or subject?
If I were to flatly ask the NLA Members their intentions, I know that 99.9% of them would reply that they are “free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States” and they would all believe that their activities in NLA are an effort toward exercising the inherent and lawful powers of the people.
But according to the public records, all the NLA members including Daresh are classified as British subjects and British subjects have no ability to exercise our Fourth Branch of government nor any other prerogative of the people of these United States.
Instead, the most they can do is act as “citizens of the United States” with “United States” defined to mean “territories and District of Columbia” or as the UNITED STATES — the corporation formed to act as the government of the “territories and District of Columbia”.
As far as the records show, the members of NLA  are all oranges pretending to be apples, and they have made no credible effort to declare or record their political status otherwise.  To make matters worse, these “oranges” are operating or attempting to operate in an office belonging to our government, not theirs— which is, in fact, an act of insurrection against these United States.
Imagine a bunch of deluded Spaniards showing up and attempting to operate an Irish court?
Or what’s closer to the truth— a bunch of British subjects showing up to operate an American court, and then accusing Americans of “insurrection” when they object to this idiocy?
The sad fact is that with respect to our government, the government of the people and of the “several states” of the Union known as “these United States” as opposed to “those United States”—- the “territories and District of Columbia” or the “UNITED STATES”—their government set up as a private corporation, either— the members of NLA are in insurrection despite their good intentions.
British subjects can no more operate any part of an American Common Law Court than they can flap their arms and fly.  The most they can do is operate a Martial Common Law Court under international law and try to confuse everyone into thinking that they are operating under American Common Law instead.
So— either John Daresh knows these facts and is purposefully trying to set up such a Martial Common Law Court while pretending to represent the people of these United States—- and is misleading the NLA Membership and exposing them to the charge of treason and insurrection against these United States as he does so—- or he is a complete numbnutz, a British subject earnestly trying to operate one part of an American Common Law Court and just as earnestly wondering why he isn’t getting anywhere with that.
NLA Members, get yourself some decent, knowledgeable leadership.  As it stands right now, you can’t operate an American Common Law Grand Jury, and unless you are totally misrepresenting yourselves to the public, you aren’t  desiring to operate an international Martial Common Law Court— which is your only other option.
John Daresh has led you into a blind alley, wasted your time and effort, told a  bunch of senseless lies and half-truths about the rest of us, and he continues to be both ineffective and stubbornly ignorant.
Worse than all that, he has exposed all of you to factually supportable charges of insurrection against the lawful government of these United States and done nothing to expedite your (most likely) intention to reclaim your lawful birthright status as an American and one of the people of this country.
NLA Members, you’ve gotten nowhere in five years but up the creek and around  the block. Admit that.  Look it square in the eye.  If I am wrong— if I am blowing any sunshine up your skirts— where are all your successful prosecutions?
They don’t exist, do they?
The Federales won’t accept any of your indictments or prosecute any of their personnel because they know you don’t know what you are doing and that you are blowing wind like a bunch of old teapots under Daresh’s leadership.  And the Americans can’t hear you, because you are all citizens of the territories and the District of Columbia. Have fun serving as part of the Home Guard on Guam.
So there things sit, right where they have been sitting for years.
Ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black?  Ever heard of playing both ends against the middle?  While Daresh is accusing us— people who have no “organization” whatsoever— of insurrection, that is precisely the charge he is leaving all NLA members exposed to.
Time to put up or shut up, NLA.
Apples or oranges.
You decide.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed May 11, 2016 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Calling Out John Daresh and NLA— Round Two, by Anna von Reitz

Posted on April 29, 2016 by David Robinson
Today, I will address Daresh’s “Information”— which should rightly be titled, “Disinformation” issued a couple days ago.  I quote:
Daresh:   “This brings us to the main purpose of this Information: Government agent provocateurs have been fueling a quasi-shadow government movement that essentially advocates the overthrow of the government.”
Anna:  What government?  A corporation run by international banking cartels is not our government, is it?  In fact, a corporation doesn’t actually have the capacity to act as a sovereign government at all and we are merely stretching euphemism beyond its limit to pretend that it does.
Daresh:  People in this movement, led by de facto Judge Anna Von Reitz, de facto Judge Bruce Doucette and de facto god-graced Administrator Joaquin Folch, who have taken on these self-appointed titles, are duping people from the liberty movements looking for a solution to the subversion within our government who, being ignorant of the law, fall prey to the Pied Pipers .
Anna:  There are no “self-appointed titles” involved including “Pied Piper” and nothing “de facto” about it. Everything we’ve done is firmly based on existing Law.   We are filling vacated public offices that are owed to our own de jure government.  When we offered to show Daresh the facts, he wouldn’t look.  His response was rump in the air, head in the sand.  So there he sits, ignorant as ever, making irresponsible accusations.  NLA deserves far, far better leadership, thank you.
Read the Foreign Sovereigns Immunities Act (FSIA) and the International Organizations Immunities Act (IOIA) for yourselves and then read my explanation of how all this happened in the “Common Law vs. Admiralty Law” article posted at www.annavonreitz.com.
Daresh:  Many who are following these de facto judges, actually believe them to be properly elected or appointed.
Anna:  We are properly elected Common Law Judges but Daresh mistakenly thinks that we are “supposed to be” Admiralty Judges instead.  He expected me to be a Bar Attorney—that’s how far behind the curve he really is.  “Oh, look, Dick, there’s a squirrel…..no, Jane, it’s a cat with a fluffy tail….”
Daresh:  Even we thought for a while that Anna Von Reitz was an Alaskan Supreme Court Judge. We spent many months attempting to verify whether she was even a real person.
 Anna:  Hahahahahahah!  I have been here in the same spot since 1992 as thousands of people who have contacted me directly and honestly can confirm.  The key words here are “honestly and directly”.
I sent Daresh an original wet-ink copy of our American Affidavit of Probable Cause complete with all my contact information last July and I have the mailing receipts to prove it.   Did he call me?  No.  Did he email me?  No.  Did he write me a letter?  No.  Ask me any questions? No.
Let’s just say all those “months” they tried so hard to “verify” my existence could have been settled with a phone call and weren’t.  Daresh wasn’t looking for me.  He was trying to avoid me and to avoid taking action on our affidavit.
Daresh:  But, when she finally surfaced……
Anna:  Yeah, right, as if I was hiding.  That’s why I issue all my documents, books, articles, everything, with current contact information?
 Daresh:  …..We saw that she was connected to this quasi-shadow government movement that we have been hearing about; but we had yet to identify the people who are part of this movement until now. We believe the leaders of this movement are fueled by government agent provocateurs.
Anna:  Daresh is so clueless that he appears not to know what the “shadow government” is or what the phrase means—- let me enlighten him (and everyone else who needs to know). The Shadow Government was put in place by FDR many long years ago.  It refers to all the appointed offices and agencies that have been promulgating their own rules —like the FBI and FEMA and IRS and DHS— and then left to run rampant over the people who pay their wages.
This “government by political appointment” is the “Shadow Government” — as defined by those who first coined the term back in the 1930’s and 40’s. —-and not coincidentally, it was the “Shadow Government” that murdered LaVoy Finicum.
All those so senselessly and groundlessly accused—myself, Judge Doucette, and the others— not only support the Common Law Grand Jury Movement, we are committed to restoring the entire American Common Law Court System.
Anyone who supports the resurrection of the Common Law Grand Juries ought to, as a matter of logic and principle, also support the restoration of the American Common Law Court System that gave the CLGJ’s birth and meaning and enforcement in this country for over 350 years.
But not John Daresh.
He wants to pretend that the restoration of our own Common Law Court System including the Common Law Grand Jury portion of it —-is a plot, an attempt to “overthrow the government”.  What a Logic Failure.  Grade “F”.
There are a number of reasons why our effort to restore our entire court system cannot be construed as any act of “insurrection” or attempt to “overthrow” any government.
First, there’s the plain fact that we haven’t advocated any such thing.
Second, there’s the fact that no foreign corporation is competent to act as a sovereign government with respect to us and these United States, so the concept of “insurrection” doesn’t apply.
Third, there’s the fact that just as we are heir to the Common Law Grand Jury we are heir to the entire American Common Law Court System as well.  If we are owed one part of it, we are owed the whole of it.
The many good people associated with NLA who are trying to restore the Common Law Grand Juries don’t deserve “leadership” that tells lies and causes trouble, nor do they need a truncated vision that leaves their Grand Juries spinning their wheels, going nowhere.
The simple fact is that the Grand Juries are meant to be part of the whole American Common Law Court System and without the whole Court functioning in support of their actions, the Grand Juries are about as useless as a windmill on a still day.  They can hand down presentments and informations and writs until they are blue in the face and have nothing to show for their effort but a thank you from John Daresh.
This is what we are trying to tell NLA, and if you stop and think about it, you will realize that what we are telling you is true.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Calling Out John Daresh, and NLA --- Third Round

Calling Out John Daresh and NLA, ROUND 1,2,3&4 , by Anna von Reitz Anna210
by Anna Von Reitz

Do you all have sense enough to know that a Common Law Grand Jury is just one part of a Common Law Court? 

Go through it in your own head.  What makes up a court? 

You have the office of the judge (or justice or magistrate), you have the court clerk, you have the bailiff, you have the grand jury, you have the trial jury, and you have a sheriff and his deputies to enforce the jury's decision. 

Observe that the Grand Jury is just one part of the whole. Without the rest, it spins its wheels. It goes nowhere.  It does nothing.  Just like NLA's Common Law Grand Juries have done for the past three years.

John Daresh and Kyle Rearden and the other ignorant prognosticators want you to believe that a Common Law Grand Jury can function on its own and I am telling you that it can't. 

Now let's look at the facts.  How many cases has NLA prosecuted in the last three years?  

Zero that I know of. 

Of those, how many were brought to a just conclusion? 

Also zero. 

You can't run a car on just an engine.  You need a drive train.  You need a fuel pump.  You need brakes. And the truth of the matter is that simple. 

So here we are, taking up the rest of the work to be done to actually form the American Common Law Courts that are so desperately needed and what does NLA do?  

Tries to undermine the effort.  Tries to STOP us from building real public courts. Says that we are "fake judges" when we do.  

Well, if we are "fake" then it stands to reason that they are "fake" --- but the truth is that if we are owed a Common Law Grand Jury, we are owed an entire Common Law Court System and if NLA or John Daresh ever had any intention of actually doing anything meaningful, they'd be doing it by now. 

Not just spending their time and energy gossiping and telling lies about us. 
---------------------------------------
See this article and over 200 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Calling Out John Daresh and the NLA — Round 4 — by Anna von Reitz

Posted on May 11, 2016 by David Robinson
I am an American State National (Article IV, Section 2). I am also an Alaskan owed the contractual provisions of The Alaska Statehood Compact, which guarantees the Equal Footing Doctrine. As such, I am lawfully exercising the Alaska State Session Laws (not the private corporate Session Laws of the State of Alaska) and the Alaska State Common Law Court System established therein. 
As you are aware (if  you have been keeping up with the information we’ve made available) there are indeed two populaces established from the beginning of this country— and there still are. Likewise there are established two court systems owed to the people— one an admiralty court system operating in the jurisdiction of the sea, the other an American Common Law court system operating on the jurisdiction of the land. There was additionally established an administrative court system under Article I to oversee the functioning and internal squabbling within the federal corporation itself.
For people unaware of these facts (see Kyle Rearden, John Daresh, and their associates above) the common and ignorant assumption is that we should all be Bar Members and should be listed as judges or justices working for the “STATE OF ALASKA” or “STATE OF COLORADO” court systems, when in fact by Amendment of the people’s Constitution, we cannot be Bar Members and have nothing to do with the admiralty court system at all. The only lynch pin that is supposed to be connecting both the Common Law Court System owed to the people and the Admiralty Court System owed to the corporations is the Citizens Common Law Grand Jury which is enabled to hand down indictments to the Admiralty Courts and presentments to the American Common Law Courts. Mr. Daresh and his pals have been attempting to operate Common Law Grand Juries as US Citizens, which can only result in the creation of Martial Common Law Grand Juries operating in the international jurisdiction of the sea—- which is not, I think, the intention of the majority of NLA members or CLGJ organizers who wish instead to rebuild the American Common Law Court System we are owed and which is clearly stipulated as Amendment VII.
And yes, you are correct that Jury Nullification, the absolute authority of 12 Americans to “try the law” is the absolute means by which the people rule.
In the Common Law Court System, 12 Americans get to decide whether a law is just, whether it is appropriate, whether it should be enforced, and whether it should be thrown out. This is how our Common Law Court System provides us with the means to overturn any legislation we find impractical, offensive, unfair, or evil.
It also provides us with the means to avoid conscription, confiscation, involuntary servitude, improper taxation, charges related to regulatory infractions, and a host of other evils.
For these reasons it is absolutely imperative for Americans to get busy and form their Jural Assemblies and operate their own Common Law Courts. When we fail to do so, Federal Military Tribunals are authorized for the sake of public safety and peacekeeping to come into our states and railroad us under foreign Admiralty Law. That is what Milligan Ex Parte is about.
As long as we run our own courts and adopt our own lawful identity as American State Nationals, these Admiralty Courts and Federal “State” Military Tribunals have no authority over us. It is only when we fail our duty to ourselves and our children to operate our own court system that these evils abound.
Mr. Daresh and his buddies including Mr. Rearden will have to wake up and face the facts sooner or later, but the rest of us are not going to stand around twiddling our thumbs waiting for the Intelligence Fairy to appear and knock them over the heads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum