OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

It’s a New Age by Wes Annac

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Empty It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Sun May 15, 2016 10:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It’s a New Age – Part 1

May 12, 2016 / Wes Annac
It’s a New Age by Wes Annac New_earth_71 A New Earth. Credit: tauksuzanne.wordpress.com
By Wes Annac, Openhearted Rebel
Are we at the dawn of a “new age” of social and spiritual transformation? Is there really an “other side”, and is humanity on the verge of reuniting with it through a natural process of spiritual evolution that doesn’t require death to experience?
The idea of a new age fascinates me because we live in such an insane world that needs to change in so many obvious ways and the masses support the system that keeps it in place. We support it financially because we don’t have any other choice; we’re locked in this system of perpetual debt and financial slavery.
The problem is that so many people willingly support the system despite what it’s doing to us all because they don’t know what’s really going on.

A Spiritual Perspective

With the world in shambles, many of us are looking at the chaos from a spiritual perspective in an effort to figure out how it can be changed to reflect the love and compassion that are slowly growing in the hearts of the masses.
Some information you can find about spirituality runs the risk of being flawed since nobody knows what the other side is like, but it’s necessary to seek the information if you want to decrypt the secrets of the universe.
I recommend a healthy level of discernment with anything. By taking what you can from each piece of information, you can put aside what seems false and embrace what seems genuine.

Decide For Yourself

For this report, we’ll hear from various sources (some channeled) about the impending new age in human consciousness.
In presenting this material, I’m not trying to argue that a new age is real or the channeled material discussing it is genuine. Instead, I prefer for readers to decide for themselves. It will undoubtedly be genuine for some, while others might be skeptical for understandable reasons.
Discernment goes a long way when it comes to spiritual writings or channeled material, and it’s possible to be discerning without completely rejecting something. Similarly, it’s possible to be open without believing every single thing you read.
I write about things like this because they interest me, and I try to approach them objectively in the interest of encouraging debate on topics I find fascinating. Take them or leave them, but be open to the overwhelmingly positive message most of them have to offer.
With that said, let’s explore what’s been written about the new age with an open yet discerning mind.

Upheaval Is Common

Sir Ronald Fraisher writes in The Awakening Letters that we’re approaching the end of an age and the beginning of something new. Upheaval is common in times like this.
“Earth is ending – or nearing the end – of a cosmic day which in this case synchronizes with the end of an Age and the entrance into the Aquarian Age. Such times are always times of great distress and unawareness.” (1)
He also encourages us to conserve our energy in preparation for what will be “unleashed”.
“There are so many new forces about to be unleashed that we all long to warn you. Conserve your mental and physical energy. It will be needed.” (2)

Angels Helping Earth

John Heslop describes the role played by angels in the creation and evolution of life, hinting at their role in facilitating planetary evolution.
“Angelic beings assist at the birth and development of these new worlds. They build up the conditions necessary for the ultimate production of life, though this process may take millions of years. At first the lowest forms only are produced. Gradually they rise in capacity till the world is ready for the highest intelligences.
“It was so in your world and the angels are still working, as they have been since its inception. Recently they have begun a further and higher work. As a race you will rise, till in very truth it will become for you a new heaven and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” (3)
According to this passage, angels are involved in the evolution of life they also play a role in creating.
They’re assisting the birth of a new world that will herald the next stage of our existence, and many in the spiritual community believe you can connect with them. Some have claimed to see angels during out-of-body experiences, and one person in particular described what he saw as a “guardian angel” dressed in a white robe.
(Continued in part 2 tomorrow)

Footnotes:

1. Cynthia Sandys and Rosamund Lehmann, The Awakening Letters. Jersey: Neville Spearman, 1978, 175.
  2. Loc. Cit.
  3. John Heslop through F. Heslop, medium, Speaking Across the Border-Line. Being Letters from a Husband in Spirit Life to His Wife on Earth. London: Charles Taylor, 9th ed., n.d., 136-7.

Thanks to Wes at: https://cultureofawareness.com

2It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Empty Re: It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It’s a New Age – Part 2

May 13, 2016 / Culture of Awareness

It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Newage
Credit: feedblitz.com
(Continued from part 1)

“Many Big Changes”

Silver Birch describes the “crisis” we’re in the midst of and explains that a higher power is at work.
“You are now in the midst of the crisis. As always happens before there is a birth, there is much pain. The birth of the new order means much pain. Even when the new order comes, there will be growing pains.
“But there has been planted in your world a seed that will grow and the efforts of those in high places to destroy the seed will fail. It was said, a long time ago, ‘Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.’ That is going to happen.
“There will be many big changes. There will be break-ups and there will be many upheavals. There will be what you think is darkness and difficulty. You will say, ‘Things are worse.’ But, all the time, there is behind it all a power which is making for the progress of the world.” (1)

The World We Can Create

He also outlines the kind of world we can create.
There are many of us who have been allowed by those who are higher and above us to see your world as it will be one day. That conception we try to transmit to those who are receptive, to inspire them to go on with their work.
The pictures I have seen make your present world more ugly than it is. I see what it could be like – and what it must be like. It is only a question of time.
One day, there will arise a new race that will recognize that all politics, religion, science and knowledge are part of one thing. Then pain, sorrow, fear, mourning and unhappiness will be banished and your world will be a place of smiles and happy laughter. …
You have tried to build a world where, when one man has something, instead of using it to help the others, he tries to keep it for himself, with the result that in time he makes a system that must collapse because its foundations are wrong.
When you have people who develop their gifts, which all come from the Great Spirit, and use them for the benefit of all the others, then there will be built a system founded on that which is eternal. (2)
I like to think we’re creating a society where everyone can use their gifts to improve the world in some way. Everyone has some kind of talent, and my ideal world is one where we all support each other and work together while honoring individuality.
I believe such a world is possible, but it won’t be a reality until we make it happen.

Doesn’t Matter What We Call It

Silver Birch tells us it doesn’t matter what we call the new age.
“I do not care by what name you call the dawn of the new world, but it is the world of the Great Spirit coming into fulfillment, accompanied by His power, and the service of all faithful hearts who seek but to bring new joy, new life, new happiness into the world of matter, so that there shall cease coming into our world the wrecks of yours. “ (3)
People are slowly becoming aware, opening up to their creative side and trying to create a better world because they’re responding to the intensified cosmic energy bringing about this evolution. According to Silver Birch, our work will continue until the new world is a reality and humanity is changed forever.

The New Age is Dawning

Spirit teacher “Elder Brother” describes what he calls the New Age of Aquarius.
The New Age of Aquarius [is] now dawning on the world. …
Yet, even as indeed we may be the Elder Brethren of your human race, and able to view the present trauma of your planet with detachment, still our duty and our joy is to release to your worlds some ray of that Divine Purpose by which all creation moves to its ascendancy.
Such a moment in the plan for your cosmos is now immanent.
These powerful vibrations of truth will make ingress into man’s mind and heart as the Living Water of the Aquarian Age is poured out upon all mankind, in the centuries when, following these tribulations of retribution for past cruelties, remorse for lost opportunities, and the dismal errors of the substitution of temporal power and affluence for Spiritual Grace, have been purged from all nations. (4)
He asks potential spiritual seekers to “accept the Living Water of Truth”.
“Oh, Closed Minds, open to the revelation of the Divine Law! Fulfil the teachings of the Great Ones; accept the Living Water of Truth into your minds in preparation for the New Age of the revelation of the Spirit!” (5)
I like the phrase “Living Water of Truth” because it presents spiritual truth as something that flows. In my opinion, this alludes to the connection between spirituality and creativity. Truth and creativity flow naturally in a higher consciousness, and there’s no difficulty feeling or expressing the higher vibrations.
(Continued in part 3 tomorrow)

Footnotes:

1. Silver Birch, Teachings of Silver Birch. Wisdom from the World Beyond. Ed. A.W. Austen. London: Spiritualist Press, 1962; c1938, 42-3.
  2. Loc. Cit.
  3. Ibid., 44.
  4. Helen Greaves, medium, Living Waters. Sudbury, Suffolk: Neville Spearman, 1978, 117.
  5. Loc. cit.

3It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Empty Re: It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Sun May 15, 2016 11:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It’s a New Age – Part 3

May 15, 2016 / Culture of Awareness

It’s a New Age by Wes Annac 7383692_c679a88546_m
Credit: Daniel B. Holeman, awakenvisions.com
(Continued from part 2)

Religious Reconstruction

Spirit Control Mary Bosworth speaks of a religious reconstruction that will favor love and service over creed.
“The time is coming, and coming fast, when there will be a reconstruction of the religion of the churches. Creeds will largely go, and love and service take their place.” (1)

A Different Purpose for Each Soul

An unnamed channeled spirit hints at a new age while describing his spirit group.
“We are a band of workers and wish to add our knowledge. We wait not only in hope, but in certainty; for we go far and near and see all sides of the work among many people and many nationalities. There is a slow dawning of a great day. It is coming, coming surely; and we can watch it from afar.” (2)
If this material is accurate, it shows us that different souls and soul groups serve different purposes in the afterlife. I’d imagine they choose their purpose and work with those who are passionate about the same thing, and they can “watch from afar” as our world slowly transforms while actively participating in its transformation.

The Great Spiritual Awakening; Live Unselfishly

Julia Ames tells us about the “great spiritual awakening” that will take place.
“What they tell me on all sides, and especially my dear guides, is that the time is come when there is to be a great spiritual awakening among the nations and that the agency which is to bring this about is the sudden and conclusive demonstration, in every individual case which seeks for it, of the reality of the spirit, of the permanence of the soul, and the immanence of the Divine.” (3)
An unnamed spirit communicator tells us that life would be a lot different if we all learned to live unselfishly.
“Do you understand how different life would be there if all would try to give as well as to receive; if all would learn to serve unselfishly the world in which they live, and learn the higher happiness of spiritual thought and life? The coming of the new age is not for one or for two to bring in, but rather the mighty influence from here moving through the spiritually discerning ones there.” (4)

“Silent Forces” at Work

Spirit teacher Imperator tells us that “silent forces” are at work helping create a collective awakening on earth.
Ye know not how great is the work that is being done; how vast the vista that is being opened. Never before has there been such an outpouring of Divine Love as now. Silent influences are at work in men’s minds.
All over the world they are being prepared to receive the teaching we are giving you here. Should it be necessary for the furtherance of this mission other great Intelligences will return, and bring their magnetic force to bear upon the earth.
At present it is not needed, as the work is progressing. You are living in one of the remarkable epochs of the earth.
The old creed must die before the new can be received; but it will die hard, as round it still linger the associations of many ages; but it is fast dying out, never to live again. Happy are ye, living in this age, and learning these new truths, if ye rightly appreciate and use the blessing. (5)
We have the opportunity to crack the greatest mysteries of our existence, and in turns out that all it takes is an open mind and heart. Spirit can’t help but pour through when we’re open to it, but it isn’t enough for the mind to be open; the heart has to be open too.
In my opinion, it is only when both portals are open that we can properly experience the expansion of consciousness or creativity, and they both complement each other by enhancing the other’s power.
An open heart is the most important component, but an open mind is also essential because you don’t want to be closed off from things the mind would dismiss as fantasy. In the same vain, you don’t want to lose your rationality or discernment and this is where an open heart comes in.

The “Thick Grey Mist”

Claude Kelway-Bamber tells us about the “thick grey mist” that seems to cover the earth as a result of the pain and cruelty circulated throughout the collective consciousness.
“There is a wedge now being driven in to open the door between the two worlds of matter and spirit, and I love to feel that I may be a tiny splinter of that wedge…
“At present the earth is enveloped in what looks like a thick grey mist caused by the thoughts of cruelty, rage, grief, and pain that are continually outpouring.” (6)
Perhaps this “grey mist” is caused by an artificial intelligence permeating the collective consciousness and encouraging hatred, chaos and war. Whatever its cause, it’s preventing humanity from being open and spiritually aware so we need to confront and heal it. Until we do, it will continue to hold us back.

Love Heals Chaos

An unnamed “Master of the Brotherhood of Light” explains that despite the chaos in the world, as we evolve spiritually we learn of a greater power – love – that wants to be expressed.
“Today, chaos reigns. Chaos in all forms and in international patterns. … But evolution is of the soul. It is a pressing forward to greater heights of spiritual enlightenment and acceptance of the great cosmic love that yearns for expression.”  (7)
He also tells us that things are more intense right now because we’re on the verge of a new world.
Every vibration on the earth has been stepped up because you now stand at the threshold of a new era. Men are reaping the harvest of their sowing. Those who have sown violence will reap violence. Those who have sown peace will reap peace.
“For the harvest must be shared by all mankind; no man standing alone in his guilt, nor in his glory. Each is a fragment of the whole.” (8)

Wanderers: Here to Help

He explains that a lot of souls are incarnating on earth for the chance to help us evolve.
“Yet, my beloved, all is not lost, for I would reveal to you that within the law is yet a greater law, the law of transmutation. Many are they amongst you who have returned to earth at this time of crisis to enact the law’s fulfillment, as a voluntary service to all their brothers.” (9)
All this talk of a harvest and entities incarnating on earth to help it evolve are reminiscent of the Law of One, a series of books allegedly channeled from an extraterrestrial entity known as Ra.
Ra spoke at length about wanderers, the harvest of souls into a higher state of consciousness (some people take issue with the term “harvest”) and plenty of other fascinating subjects.
Most channeled material, including the Law of One, has as its primary point of discussion our collective evolution and the transformation of earth into a utopian paradise where we can live in harmony and eventually welcome our cosmic family.
(Continued in part 4 tomorrow)

Footnotes:

1. Fred Rafferty, ed., Charlotte E. Dresser, medium, Life Here and Hereafter. Author’s edition. Downloaded from http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/02/001/00.htm, 2 Feb. 2008, 87.
  2. Ibid., 84.
  3. Julia [Julia T. Ames] through W.T. Stead, medium, After Death. A Personal Narrative. New York: George H. Doran, n.d.; c. 1914, 49.
  4. Charlotte E. Dresser, medium, and Fred Rafferty, editor, Spirit World and Spirit Life. Los Angeles: Rafferty, 1922, 9.
  5. Stainton Moses, More Spirit Teachings. Electronically published by Meilach.com. http://www.meilach.com/spiritual/books/morest/mspteach.htm, 14.
  6. Kelway-Bamber, ed., Claude’s Book. New York: 1919. Downloaded from http://www.spiritwritings.com/claude1.pdf, 18 Feb. 2008, 23.
  7. Lesley May, med., Letters from Mother. A Family Biography in Two Worlds. Ed. Edmund Bentley. London: Psychic Press, 1964, 125.
  8. Ibid., 126-7.
  9. Loc. Cit.

4It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Empty Re: It’s a New Age by Wes Annac Mon May 16, 2016 10:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It’s a New Age – Part 4 (Conclusion)

May 16, 2016 / Culture of Awareness

It’s a New Age by Wes Annac 13ed9-1409773653568
Credit: newheavenonearth.wordpress.com
(Continued from part 3)

What Could Have Been

We would’ve evolved more quickly if we’d taken a righteous path, the unnamed “Master” tells us, but we can still create a new age by embracing teachings most people abandoned long ago.
Had mankind accepted and understood the teachings of the Master Jesus, the plan for your earth would have taken a vastly different course and the advance to perfection have been achieved with greater speed.
However, mankind proceeded, unheedingly, upon a materialistic course, largely losing touch with the spiritual life-line of soul communion with the inner presence.
Thus the harvest of their folly is upon them, but with the crumbling of the material edifice that they have built, the dross will be burnt away and the clear light of truth revealed.
This will not be accomplished without suffering, yet, my beloved, much may be accomplished by those amongst you who have perceived the power of spirit, to turn the tide of disaster. (1)

I don’t think you need to be religious or open to Jesus if you want to evolve spiritually, but it isn’t necessarily Jesus the unnamed “Master” refers to in this passage. He refers to the teachings of Jesus, most of which were centered on service to humanity and unconditional love.
The stories tell us that Jesus preached an enlightened way of life that the people at the time had the choice to accept or deny. In the centuries following, the teachings have largely been denied as humanity has become greedier and more reliant on an increasingly artificial reality that goes against the teachings of love.
You can abandon all of this by living in a way that nourishes the spirit and allows you to help others, and you don’t need to be religious to do it. You just need to be a good person and let everything else fall into place.

Increased Urgency and Intensity

The unnamed “Master” explains the sense of urgency and the desire for an outlet so many people are experiencing today. He also tells us that it’s intensifying and seeing through it isn’t always easy.
“As you have perceived, there is, in the minds of men on earth, an inner urgency, seeking outlet. In many, it takes strange forms of violence and perversion, alternating with the noblest intentions and ideals. This condition, you will observe, is greatly on the increase today.
“The perceptions of men are quickened through the outpourings of cosmic power and this power may be used for good or evil. Frequently, both qualities are manifested in the individual, in equal strength.
“Only by courage and understanding may men be helped by those of you who have chosen this work. You must raise yourselves above emotion and hold man’s divine essence up to the clear field of cosmic power.
“It is not enough to direct rays of perfection to earth bodies, for this dense material fog deflects the power and much is lost. Yet divine power is ever invincible.” (2)

Instruments for Cosmic Energy

He also tells us that in this time of transformation, instruments are needed for the increasingly intense cosmic energy permeating the planet.
Instruments are needed now, as never before in the history of your planet.
Indeed, this is a momentous year and marks a beginning and an end of an era of evolution in the cosmic spheres, which will have repercussions, not only on earth, but in many planets and other planes of thought and action far beyond your understanding or imagining.
There has been a vast concentration of energy from the cosmic spheres, which has been brought to a focal point at this time.
A large measure of this energy has been and will be directed to mankind at your stage of evolution, both on your planet and to others in galaxies far removed. This we do not ask you to attempt to understand, for the reasons are beyond your comprehension.
But we do ask that you should direct your thoughts upward in seeking for higher levels of attainment and that you should open your hearts and minds to the divine flow of cosmic energy.
It is thus that the God Consciousness within you will be awakened to a realization of the encompassing love and compassion of the Divine Spirit and self-realization will be attained. (3)
If you believe you came to earth from an incredible spiritual place you don’t fully understand, then you can interpret these words as a call to action. Intensified energy can be difficult to navigate, but the incomprehensible power we carry within can help us maintain equilibrium even when life seems like a constant challenge.
We’re here to be challenged, and regardless of whether you believe you’re a “wanderer” who came to this planet with a purpose, sometimes, life will seem to give you nothing but adversity and you’ll have to be strong and keep moving.
It always helps to remember that Source is with you and you can receive its love and guidance at any time. The next time you struggle, try to be open to its love and see if it brightens your outlook or makes the situation any easier.
I’ll leave you with some inspiring words from the “Master of the Brotherhood of Light”:
“Tread fearlessly on the path for though thousands may fall to the right and to the left of you, if you will but keep your minds single to the truth, no harm shall come nigh you.
“Go forward in confidence, my beloved. Listen to the still small voice within and be guided accordingly.” (4)

Footnotes:

1. Lesley May, med., Letters from Mother. A Family Biography in Two Worlds. Ed. Edmund Bentley. London: Psychic Press, 1964, 126-7.
  2. Loc. Cit.
  3. Ibid., 127-8.
  4. Loc. Cit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum