OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Are We Learning? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Are We Learning? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Are We Learning? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Are We Learning? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Are We Learning? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Are We Learning? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Are We Learning? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Are We Learning? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Are We Learning? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Are We Learning? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We Learning?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are We Learning? Empty Are We Learning? Mon May 23, 2016 12:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are We Learning?

May 22, 2016 / Visionkeeper

Are We Learning? Quotescover-jpg-13
I watch all the confusion going on in the world as well as towns and cities all across the country and I think  “Are we going to get things right this time?” This stage in our evolution is demanding a great deal from us, from every aspect of our being. It is like a lever has been switched on and people everywhere seem compelled right now to figure out who they really are and what kind of lives they are living. Something far greater than ourselves is calling us to service to get our own houses in order. We are but micro pieces in a macro puzzle we call life. What it seems we are finally finding out is that we all play a part in what is occurring, here, there and everywhere. The switch was flipped and we all began the earnest quest to complete ourselves for acceptance into the next level of whatever lays ahead.
But, that said, who or what are we fixing ourselves for? We need to be clear on this. Are we fixing ourselves so we better fit in with normality in todays world, or are we  fixing ourselves through compassion to become the best that we can be so we create a strong foundation for the new world unfolding? I know I don’t wish to fit in with today’s normality, for I see it as insanity. For a lifetime I have been trying to fit into a world where I felt I didn’t belong when all along the world in which I didn’t belong was struggling to belong in me. Whose to say there even is a world? We all perceive things differently, define things differently, there is no one right or wrong world. Rather than waste time and money on walls to separate ourselves why not spend that time and money on healing the minds in the world that create the division and hate so no walls will be needed in the future? We must not only be able to see what is wrong in the world, but be able to envision and create new ways to fix it.
What our bodies and minds are scrambling to uncover right now that is causing so much confusion, is not how do we to fix ourselves, but rather how can we become the best of who we can be just as we are? How can we create a life that is giving and open and loving and inspiring and enlightening to all those we encounter and be ourselves? How can we make our lives have meaning? How can we help those around us who need support and guidance in finding greater inner strength? That is where we are headed I believe. This sweeping change we are witnessing  is the innate drive within us all telling us it is now time to usher in the new paradigm. So many are confused because they don’t know who they are or who they wish to be and so they don’t know where to begin the process.
Begin by quietly sitting down and asking yourself questions and honestly answer them. What truly makes me happy inside? What is holding me back? What inspires me? What do I have to offer the world? Everybody has something! WHO ARE YOU?  Have you ever really asked yourself or given it much thought?If we can figure out what inspires us, what makes life have meaning for us, we at least know what direction to aim our boat in. If we pursue what brings us joy and meaning and pride, then we are being true to who we are meant to be, NOT who we are told to be. We must find the courage to stand up and do what we feel drawn to do. If it is what we are meant to do there will be little resistance versus if we try to force a false way of being upon ourselves, we fight an uphill battle. Right now there are glaring examples being mirrored back to us of what we are doing to our lives. Everything it seems is falling apart in the world, but that is necessary, to show us where we are going wrong, what needs changing and to make space for a new and better way of being to fill the void.
No change comes without discomfort, it just doesn’t.  That doesn’t mean we should fear change. Quite the opposite, we need to embrace it and flow with it like a dance as we whirl wildly through the universe. It is time to start releasing all of our old ways of thinking and believing we have lived by forever and free ourselves from restraint. Our lives  are far different and far deeper and far richer than we were ever led to believe, but believe we must. There is a new world that awaits and it is whatever we desire it to be.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at : https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum