OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary Denirodicaprio-1

Robert De Niro Announces His Own Vaccine Documentary

May 22, 2016
by Gary Barnes

Robert De Niro, currently in Cannes for the film festival speaking about his latest critically acclaimed movie, Hands of Stone, about storied boxer Roberto Duran. He sat down and spoke at length with Vulture.com about his movie and of course was asked about his connection with autism. He also announced his intentions to release a documentary about vaccines with one of the biggest industry powerhouses, Harvey Weinstein. De Niro has also been seen with vaccine safety activist Robert Kennedy Jr, leading to speculation of his involvement in the film.
Here is a copy and paste of the interview as it ran on Vulture.com:
And I have to ask, you have an autistic child and your own film festival, Tribeca, started out with a controversy over an anti-vaccination documentary you programmed. What do you think you learned from choosing it and then choosing to not show it?
RD: Well, what I learned, first of all, there was a big reaction, which I didn’t see coming, and it was from filmmakers — supposedly, I have yet to find out who it was. I wanted to just know who they were, because to me there was no reason not to see the movie. The movie is not hurting anybody. It says something. It said something to me that was valid. Maybe some things were inaccurate, but if the movie was 20 percent accurate, it was worth seeing. And they were saying it’s because of the filmmaker and he was discredited, but how was he discredited? By the medical establishment? There’s a lot going on that I still don’t understand, but it makes me question the whole thing, and the whole vaccine issue is a real one. It’s big money. So it did get attention. I was happy about that. And I talked about another movie called Trace Amounts that I saw and spoke about it a lot, that people should see it, and it’s there. Something is there with vaccines, because they’re not tested in some ways the way other medicines are, and they’re just taken for granted and mandated in some states. And people do get sick from it. Not everybody, but certain people are sensitive, like anything, penicillin.

Thanks to Lauren for the forward!
Thanks also to: https://truthkings.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum