OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Anna on a Roll EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Anna on a Roll

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Judge Anna on a Roll Empty Judge Anna on a Roll Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:38 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Judge Anna – Please classify as to degree of blame accountable: Treason and other Capital crimes may be involved…

Posted on May 31, 2016 by arnierosner
Judge Anna on a Roll Voila_capture-2016-05-31_08-44-18_pm Judge Anna on a Roll Voila_capture-2016-05-31_08-44-35_pm
Thanks to: https://scannedretina.com

2Judge Anna on a Roll Empty Re: Judge Anna on a Roll Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Attention Judge Anna, Superior court of the land, Alaska: Classifying the level of blame in this gross distortion of professional conduct is above even my pay grade…please evaluate blame.

On May 31, 2016, at 5:51 PM, Richard Koenig wrote:
Dear Mr. Hromco:
Your “second opinion”, to wit, that I am not properly diagnosed with “Delusional disorder” should be on the traditional letterhead of your establishment, wrapped in an envelope with a US Postal Service Stamp on it.
If you wish to entertain the possibility of helping me “achieve [my] goals”, assuming I can put my American ideal of having my right to travel on a back burner, you will email me to say that the pro bono alternative diagnosis you came up with, something I was aware of when our last session began, of “Obsessive compulsive disorder, is (or isn’t) in the envelope that you send.
Thank you,
Richard L. Koenig
P.O. Box 1031
Sherwood, Oregon [97140], Please note that I do NOT live in “OR 97140”
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Joe Hromco [ltr]<[email=hromcojoe@gmail.com][ltr]hromcojoe@gmail.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Hello, Richard.
Email is not considered secure. however, I would be willing to respond to your email if you say that it is ok.
Joe Hromco, Ph.D.
On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Richard Koenig [ltr]<[email=richardl.koenig@gmail.com][ltr]richardl.koenig@gmail.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Dear Phd Hromco:
I am herewith offering you the briefest of examples of what I expect. Of course I have no way of knowing how you are used to formatting the information, but that is of little importance.
Describe yourself, and your practice in order to establish a degree of credibility.
Then state how you came to be acquainted with me, Lynn Stott-Smith contacted me seeking a second opinion in regard to the validity of a diagnosis rendered by two psychiatrists from Oregon State Hospital who evaluated Mr. Koenig in the course of ORS 161.370 proceedings, as suffering from Delusional disorder.
I was able to read the Oregon State Hospital files regarding the work that was done on Mr. Koenig.
I met with Mr. Koenig on ____ and ____ (dates), while on the record, and was able to determine that he is not suffering from Delusional disorder regarding the way he perceives Driver and Motor Vehicle Services to be conducting its business…
That is sufficient. However, if you desire to say that you extended pro bono service to include an alternative diagnosis of Obsessive compulsive disorder in regard to Mr. Koenig’s unreasonable desire to possess his right to travel, that’s okay by me.
Will you at least have your staff get back to me with a time frame in which to expect to see results in my mail box?
Richard L Koenig
P.O. Box 1031
Sherwood, Oregon {97140]
On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Richard Koenig [ltr]<[email=richardl.koenig@gmail.com][ltr]richardl.koenig@gmail.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Dear Joe Hromco,
Thank you for your expeditious work in discovering that the psychiatrists of the Oregon State Hospital who diagnosed me with delusional disorder were incorrect.
In order for your work to have any value to me, your finding must be reduced to writing. As you know, all of my friends and relatives, and all the state officials with whom I have been attempting to correspond have been given to understand that I am currently diagnosed with “delusional disorder”.
My understanding of our relationship was that you would consider the diagnosis that I was living with and render an independent assessment of the validity of the claim offered by the Oregon State Hospital professionals. It needs to be in a usable form.
Thanks,
Richard L. Koenig

Richard L. Koenig

Richard L. Koenig

Joe Hromco, Ph.D.
VP Operations
Western Psychological and Counseling
Confidentiality Statement: The information contained in this email is legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the person(s) addressed above. If the recipient(s) of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by telephone [url=tel:%28503-828-8718](503-828-8718[/url]). Thank you.

Richard L. Koenig

3Judge Anna on a Roll Empty Re: Judge Anna on a Roll Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anna von Reitz, AKA D-Day: Arnie, you are a “blamer” and I don’t admire that in you or anyone else.

D-Day commented on Anna von Reitz: People trusted what they thought of as their government and thieves crept in through the back door! Yes, it is the fault of those who have knowingly done this.
On May 30, 2016, at 9:12 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote: My point is that all this happened a long time …
Arnie, you are a “blamer” and I don’t admire that in you or anyone else. You blame me, even, because you incorrectly assume that I just popped up one morning and “knew” all this and was somehow thereby empowered beyond any mortal being to bring a stop to it right then and there.
The actual process was much more like the story entitled “Neu Republique v. Old Republic: Another Birthday Party Disaster”.
I didn’t believe my eyes or ears at first. I went through the same process as Joe Blow taking his wife out to dinner. The people hearing or seeing any of this will go through the same process. Whether you know it or not, you are still going through it. Your brain still hasn’t caught up with the facts and the enormity of it. You are still running in circles and yapping like a little dog and wondering why that isn’t changing the world.
Your denial and resistance and long lists of letters and complaints and “victim” consciousness won’t change that facts, Arnie. Your lack of awareness is not a Get Out of Jail Free Card.
How did I become aware? I listened. I looked. I didn’t just out-of-hand reject information that didn’t fit in my established Theory of Life. When someone told me that I was “free” and at the same time demanded 40% of my earnings, I wondered, “WTF?”
And when someone told me I “had to” sign up for Social Security or I couldn’t have a job, I said, “Why?” and then I said, “In a free country? I have to have a card and permission to work in my own country???”
This didn’t make sense to me, Arnie—- and it shouldn’t have made sense to you or anyone else with a logic circuit in their head. The difference is that I didn’t just paper it over with feel-good stories about George Washington.
So, eventually, I woke up.
And I researched my rump off for years and years after that. I slogged through 120,000 pages of legal gobbledygook known as the IRS Code and only God knows how much Federal Code. I even slogged through a hellacious amount of “patriot theories” and disinformation nonsense put out by people like Larry Becraft. All for one goal— to find out the truth about our government and what is wrong with it.
The education process has not been fun, but I can now stand toe-to-toe with anyone on Earth and if they try to slough any crappola into my inbox, I will know what to think.
Like the Navy Seals say, “There’s always a reason, but never an excuse.”
Once you start taking that to heart, Arnie, you will finally be a grown up man. Better late than never.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum