OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Begin to Question EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Begin to Question EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Begin to Question EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Begin to Question EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Begin to Question EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Begin to Question EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Begin to Question EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Begin to Question EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Begin to Question EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Begin to Question EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Begin to Question EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Begin to Question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Begin to Question Empty Begin to Question Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Begin to Question

June 3, 2016 Ines Radman

Waking up? It’s what people do when they are in prison. Ok, so now that they realize they are in prison, what then? The truth movement as Maxwell Jordan says is dead, it’s going nowhere. I have been writing about this for years now.

Does it really help us to know we are  prisoners? Does it change the facts? So now that we know we are living on a prison planet, what are we going to do about it?

A blog that I followed for a few years and actually inspired me to start my own crashed a few times in the last few years because it was continually spewing out “war” mongering information. I have written about this person a few times, I even predicted this would happen, I even wrote to her personally and asked her to think about what she was doing. She burned out many times, it seems that she’s really burned down now and is no longer able to keep up with the blog, but trust me, it’s not because of frequencies or attacks, it’s because she was posting war, crimes, about the Cabal and all those who supposedly are controlling us…that energy in essence drove her to serious health problems, she attacked herself by focusing on the negative. I am saddened for her, don’t get me wrong. I would love to say “I told you so”, but it’s not up to me. We all make choices and decisions, but one thing that we have to stop doing is blaming someone or something for the consequences.

The truth movement is not moving, it’s stagnant, it was never intended to create something positive. Disclosing truth solves nothing if we don’t have solutions on how to resolve the problems we face today. What is truth if it exists as only truth yet we do nothing with it?

Be what you teach, be what you share with others, be what it is that you want others to be. Hey, it’s not easy, but  it’s possible because I am living that life. Despite the 30 years I have spent researching and working on myself, I still have to work on me everyday because of the obstacles placed around us. The toxic air, water, foods, mystic symbols, media bullshit and you all know this. Knowing this, it is up to us to work on ourselves each day and protect what was given to us by Creator. Take back what was stolen from you. You’re not seeking something you don’t already have, you’re simply taking back what was taken from you.

We were all lied to, our minds were hijacked, but nothing was taken from us that we didn’t allow to be taken away, such as our freedom. Whatever it is you want and need is already inside of you, YOU are already that which you seek, but in order to be what you seek, you must take back what was taken from you. Nobody and nothing can do that for you. I have been writing for years that nobody is going to come and save us, we have to save ourselves.

The only way humans are going to get out of this mess we are in is to start thinking for ourselves. People ask questions, but very seldom do you ever hear anybody ask the RIGHT questions. Who are you? Why are you here? Where did you come from? Where will you go when you leave this body? Can you answer these basic questions? If you can’t, start asking and start seeking those answers.

There is no blue star, or Kachina, or wormwood or Planet X or whatever you are reading about. It’s more illusion and bullshit to keep you believing that something OUT THERE will change your paradigm. It won’t, it never will because you create your reality through your conscious thoughts. Grow up, and start taking responsibility for your own reality and then share that with the masses and it will grow into mass consciousness. Everything outside of you, is bullshit, it’s an illusion, nobody has the answers except you.
Thanks to Jordan Maxwell, he inspired me to do this today!

Love you all!

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2Begin to Question Empty Re: Begin to Question Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Have a Drink, Watch a Ball Game and Shutup

June 3, 2016 Ines Radman Uncategorized

Please listen to this, it’s important, although nothing new, it’s the way that Maxwell presents it. He is so correct. “Do something”.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum