OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 am

ymoilman2

URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!!

[size=24]The entire State of Texas is a powder keg waiting to blow due to all the fracking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcbLvO0-huQ

8/11/2012 -- Louisiana Sink Hole Explained -- POSSIBLE HUGE CATASTROPHE -- 100 Hiroshimas

Bayou Corne Louisiana has experienced a series of events which 'professionals' are having a hard time explaining --- or at least the pros are finding it to be an inconvenient time to offer an explanation as to what is going on.

Its a long story, but crucial for everyone to understand!

full blog post here: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/8112012-louisiana-sink-hole-explai...

Published on Aug 11, 2012 by dutchsinse
~~ Please .. Get this out to the people of Louisiana ~~ The explosive power of 1.5 Million barrels of liquid butane is = approx 100 Hiroshima's (computations on my blog linked below)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:17 PM 0 comments [b]

2 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:19 am

godsfool713

godsfool713

Have your ducks in order ....and hang on for the ride .....make peace with all that and WHO you LOVE!!!

We all could be meeting eachother on a HIGHER PLANE.....or remain on or in HELL ....HERE?

Anyway Peace be with you ALWAYS!!

Godspeed!!!cEveryone

3 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm

topspin2

Ahhhhhh.....Fracking...........There is more to the story my friends.....

4 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 pm

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Share topspin. What do you have to share about Fracking? Let us in on your research. I for one welcome educational info.
<3

5 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm

topspin2

Have an aquaintance who was in charge of the Colorado fracking where they had to buy the whole town because of the gas( methane I think) was coming out with the water in the houses in the town. You could turn on the water and light a match and POOF,,,fire..... At any rate, he had moved his operation to Sante Fe and kept asking me if I understood fracking. Well now I do. Its my understanding that the elite have plans to cause great destruction in this country. If you go and get a map of where the fracking sites are around the country, they are everywhere, as if someone is cracking the earth for a reason......It makes no sense, and when things make no sense its because we dont have all the facts.(I put up a question relating to fracking the other day but got no responses.) All I am saying is that from this angle, it appears that the elite are without a doubt moving forward. Chemtrails above and fracking below......Think people think.....Perhaps its just me.....

6 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you for sharing, Topspin. I don't think it's just you, and appreciate the information. With all the news going around about banking fraud, political corruption, gun control, etc., this subject escaped my notice. Do you have a link to a map of where the fracking is happening? What will the effects be on potential earthquakes? What areas have the most fracking going on?

Thank you for your information! We are certainly living in dangerous times!

Blessings!

7 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 am

topspin2

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/?s=fracking+sites Give this a try. Dutch had posted a while back all of the fracking sites in the United States.

http://earthjustice.org/features/campaigns/texas-and-fracking

8 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 am

terbo56

terbo56

All the cabal's plans are known and are being investigated as we speak- They will be arrested shortly, please keep this in mind-Their plans are crumbling-The cabal's supply of cash is being depleted, and accounts of the troublemakers have been frozen- They are tearing their hair out over the fact that they are losing control, and are 'Trying' to maintain control, but it IS NOT working- Just be prepared for any harsh changes-Be aware of your surroundings-

9 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:04 am

topspin2

Thanks terbo. Time will tell as to just what affect our helpers will have in the control of the Luciferians. They are without a doubt under pressure...

10 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Empty Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 am

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I just wonder how much damage they will wreak on their way out. :(

Thank you, Terbo and Topspin, for sharing this. I wonder if they are attempting to "expedite" earth changes with this method? Years ago I had a very vivid dream that the coast of Texas was hit with a massive tidal wave, at the same time as volcanic explosions in the NW and military attacks off the coast of Georgia. It was so vivid that I stay on alert for signs that the dream may come to pass. There have been many red flags and this just adds to it...if the ground is capable of collapsing/sinking, then it can be quickly covered in ocean and fulfill the many predictions of large portions of the US flooded and "island" areas remaining. :(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum