OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse vid
Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 13-Aug-2012 00:31:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGpL30n-GQ&feature=relmfu

KathyD

Eye opening video - a must watch!!!! Thx, ymoilman2!

terbo56

terbo56

This info has been updated from 2002- Old news, but may still be important, cabal has been thwarted in many aspects, more to be thwarted by the time the election is interfered within-This will not be as bad as some people make it out to be- Please keep this in mind-Just be prepared for any harsh changes- :roll:

KathyD

Hi, Terbo56, just read your post and if many things have been thwarted, what in your estimation would be the areas to have preparations in place? There is a lot out there and most have written about the need for food, water, protection, energy sources, silver, gold, etc. I would appreciate knowing your take on the situation. Most also say that it will get worse before it gets better.
Thank you,
KathyD

terbo56

terbo56

You would be well advised to stay clear of the big cities 'til this is over with, and have a 'piece' with you,if you know what I mean- You can take this 4 what it's worth, but like I said, there will be a 'power' that will keep this to a 'minimum'- Just stock up on things and don't be too crazy about it- Have your family with you if need be- :) ;)

KathyD

Thanks, Terbo56! Appreciate your response. I'm the only one in my family who understands any of what is going on and knowing how to be prepared is very important to me. I constantly seek truth in these matters and hope you and others will post all revelant info. I will do the same whenever I find something which hasn't been posted. Again, thank you!
KathyD

terbo56

terbo56

KathyD- You are very welcome- Alot of the info posted on the site is relevant to our position, don't get me wrong, but some of the info that is afforded us is 'old news, so anything that is present or latest, will be the best afforded to us- that way you will know sooner of any changes regarding our Individual 'Situation'- ;)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum