OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Dinner for whomever can tell me who wrote this

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

World War III is to be fomented by using the so-called controversies, the agents of the Illuminati operating under whatever new name, as are now being stored up between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism (Israel) will destroy each other while at the same time; the remaining nations once more divided on this issue will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion; physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically.

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both ! conquered and exterminated at the same time."

HINT.....Think 1871 Carpetbagger

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marshall H Twithchell?

terbo56

terbo56

You got me by the xmas ornaments- Not a clue- :lol:

shakes4life2

Is it Albert Pike....I had to look it up of course because I didn't know the answer but I think that is who you are looking for topspin....

1871: An American General named, Albert Pike, who had been enticed into the Illuminati by Guissepe Mazzini, completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.
The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.
The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.
The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.
On August 15th of this year, Albert Pike writes a letter (now catalogued in the British Museum) to Guiseppe Mazzini in which he states the following,
"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
Pike, who having been elected as Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry's Southern Jurisdiction in 1859, was the most powerful Freemason in America. He would retain that post for 32 years until his death in 1891. He also published a book on the subject in 1872 entitled, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry," in which he candidly states the following, "LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" 1872: Prior to Guiseppe Mazzini's death this year, he makes another revolutionary leader named Adrian Lemmy his successor. Lemmy will be subsequently succeeded by Lenin and Trotsky, then by Stalin. The revolutionary activities of all these men are financed by the Rothschilds. 1873: The loss making Rio Tinto copper mines in Spain, are purchased by a group of foreign financiers including the Rothschilds. These mines represented Europe's largest source of copper.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Amazing info

Thanks shakes

topspin2

LOL...Shakes you are right......and of course I should have figured it would be you...So dinner on me.......at the location of your choice.......

shakes4life2

topspin2 wrote:LOL...Shakes you are right......and of course I should have figured it would be you...So dinner on me.......at the location of your choice.......

For REAL....I thought you were just kidding.....I had to search for it....I sure didn't know that history! LOL :)

topspin2

Shakes, the point of the post was to show all that everything is scripted in this world. All planned out and executed. I myself have followed the plan for many years and it unfolds just as they say it will. This is why I think that RPaul is one of them. They do not allow anyone to get in the position of harming their plan. If he is not one of them, he is a deflection set up to confuse us. They set up right vs left etc. Think about the womens movement. Was it about womens rights...NO...It was a Rockefeller plan to increase tax revenue. More people working, more tax money. Its helped in the downfall of the family structure, plus it gives the system our kids earlier so than can mold their minds. Its all scripted Shakes...everything....

Last edited by topspin2 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

topspin I could not agree more with the woman's movement comment! Removing Mom from the family structure and setting up the family to dysfunction is the agenda in my opinion.!
Turning Dad into a non entity also removed him from the family. Don't like marriage? Get a divorce. It's easy! All meant to bring us down and hold us down.

terbo56

terbo56

keep the faith- This will not last long, so, hang on to your 'Knickers'! :D

topspin2

Love the way you think terbo......

terbo56

terbo56

Topspin- I'm glad you like it! :cheers:

shakes4life2

Time will tell but in my heart and head Ron Paul is NOT one of them....he is ONE of US! I was totally distracted until I heard his message which has been denied from many because of the MEDIA WHORES who are blocking him at every turn. I guess we will see this soon enough....the END GAME is NIGH!

topspin2

You are correct Shakes.........The water is boiling......I do hope I am wrong about him......

MartyM

MartyM

Silly people, this is simple... It's ME, I wrote it !
Now whats on the menue diner ?? lol :cheers:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum