OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro

Posted on July 11, 2016 by Doreen Agostino
The World’s Best News, How to Expose “The Beast,” with Solutions.
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro MailChimp_Header1_Flower_3E.1
BREAKING NEWS:
YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION TO A SPECIAL ONLINE SCREENING OF THE NEW HOROWITZ DOCUMENTARY THAT BLOWS THE LID OFF THE GREAT VACCINE CONTROVERSY
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro C00a09f1-0ff9-4f13-a331-013c9481b6ed
RACE WAR TIED TO GLOBAL VACCINECIDE CLICK HERE FOR  Ex Mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani, Issues Racist Remarks to Divert From Complicity with Vaccine Industry Targeting Black Children Most Devastated by Autism
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro Inbloom_lower_header
Dear Healthy World Subscriber,

While racial tensions are making headline news, “UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro” is LINKED HERE for your private viewing by my  special personal invitation. he movie poster below heralds this new video that brings unparalleled public awareness to the criminal enterprise historically engaged in mass murdering minority people most profitably, and depopulating unsuspecting citizens worldwide through contaminated vaccines.

Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro C00a09f1-0ff9-4f13-a331-013c9481b6ed
In news at the time of this writing, Mayor Giuliani is diverting media attention away from the damage to children, especially Black boys. This agent of  deception
is a high level official in the global
vaccination genocide enterprise that I have been vetting for years.
Many people have republished my articles and book passages exposing Giuliani’s
complicity in deadly pharmaceutical industry cover-ups. These little-known risks to civilization include genetic engineering of bioweapons, and even “ethno-weapons,” that suspiciously “emerged” most timely for Wall Street insiders to make vast fortunes from their periodic “pandemics” and Johnny-on-the-spot vaccines. These infectious disease frights include the West Nile Virus menace, the recent Zika virus crisis, the H1N1 Swine Flu fright, the Ebola emergency of 2014, and most damaging, the HIV/AIDS pandemic that has killed, according to many reports, more than 20 million people worldwide. So my invitation here is rather urgent and life-saving.
As one of my financial supporters through your purchases of books, videos, health products, energy healing equipment, and 528 medicinal music from
CureShoppe.com or HealthyWorldStore.com, I am grateful to you for sustaining my independent film-making for public health education and consumer protection, especially concerning vaccinations. For nearly a quarter century your purchases have prospered our companies to better serve you and save lives. Consequently, I am delighted to share with you privately here my latest video production that goes far beyond what Sherri Kane and I have been blessed to deliver thus far.
Private Invitation To Online Screening of UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro 5dd240bf-18c5-48af-bae2-c9b17c65dc8b
In brief, if you have not yet viewed VAXXED by my colleague Dr. Andrew Wakefield, and dedicated television producer Del Bigtree, YOU MUST SEE IT as soon as possible. It does a fantastic job exposing the capture of the CDC and vaccine safety regulators to commit genocide directed against all of us. This assault has been most damaging to Africans and African-American children, especially boys, although ALL CHILDREN are being increasingly targeted and damaged.
Public silence is tacit consent [Doreen]
https://greaterwellbe1ng.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/allegheny-pa-county-considers-mandate-for-hpv-vaccine-for-young-students-cta/

Sherri Kane and I were privileged to be among the first viewers of VAXXED, and our film “UN-VAXXED: A Docu-commentary for Robert De Niro” tells our story of having witnessed the targeting of Dr. Wakefield and the film VAXXED by private military intelligence special agents paid by the drug cartel to keep people like you confused, diverted, misinformed, susceptible to poisoning, and ill. So this special private invitation to you is most timely, newsworthy, and may just save your life or the lives of many people you love.
Once you view “UN-VAXXED” you will want to share it privately with your friends and co-workers. (Some people could not keep this quiet, or private, and they have posted the production on Google/YouTube that censored more than 150 of my videos in 2014, just weeks before Ebola “emerged” again in Africa. Many of you know that twenty years ago I published the best-selling text, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola–Nature, Accident or Intentional? That book predicted virtually everything you are learning today about the targeting of Africans and white America too, by several of the wealthiest and most powerful “geneto-pharmaceutical industrialists. Some of my film segments censored by Google/YouTube are included in my new video, UN-VAXXED.
The UN-VAXXED MOVIE TRAILER is now playing also on Vimeo.com/RevolutionTelevision.
After viewing UN-VAXXED, I would greatly appreciate your posting a review or testimonial on the review page LINKED HERE. You have my permission to invite everyone you know to view VAXXED and UN-VAXXED to bring open discussion from all sides of the debate, and help save as many children as we can.
Best wishes always in LOVE/528,
Dr. Len Horowitz
Editor-in-Chief, Medical Veritas Journal Online

URGENT NOTICE:

Political activists opposed to forced vaccinations for children and healthcare workers have unearthed evidence indicting State Senator Rosalyn Baker and Monsanto lobbyists for multiple counts of campaign financing fraud and bribery, according to the group’s spokesman, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, a Big Island resident, consumer protection advocate, and public health expert.
Tell me more. . .

SIGN PETITION

Click Here
Stop Forced Vaccination Corruption. Help free everyone, not only in Hawaii, but EVERYWHERE!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE
Saturday March 12, 2016; 8-10AM HST (10-12 AM PST; 1-2PM EST)
Guests: Dr. Leonard Horowitz, Sherri Kane.
Hosts: Hesh Goldstein with Health Talk Hawaii
and
Hosts: Damian and Karen Paul with The Source Natural Foods Store 
Sign Petition Now!
Removal of Blog features by WordPress now prohibits visual emphasis [text color], balance [text size], and is skewing length of sentences.

SHARING this post is about SAVING LIVES, possibly yours or that of a loved one!
Critical Message to Protestors Intending to Disrupt the Republican National Convention
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=42729
Sincerely,
Doreen Ann Agostino
Non-negotiable autograph,
all rights reserved
http://freetobewealthy.net

Thanks to: https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum