OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dinar Dictionary

(Originally posted by Victicious at GET Forum )

For all of us on this journey I have made a dictionary of terms used in the Iraqi Dinar re-evaluation investment/speculation.

Hopium: Preferred drug of the Dinar investor producing feeling of euphoria and a general sense of well being. A typical dose last 2 days at which time a new fix must me acquired or serious withdrawal symptoms occur. Warning withdrawal symptoms can manifest in events called "bashing".

Guru: Dinar drug dealer. A person responsible for distributing the addicting drug called "hopium". The "Guru" delivers the controlled substance simply be writing what's known as a "post". This "post" must contain the term "RV" and "cash-in" to give the proper dose of hopium an addict needs.

Intel: Intel is the main ingredient of the drug known as "hopium". It is collected by "Guru's" from "sources". A good example would be: A "source" (cleaning lady at the white house) over hears the president say to a staff member "I can't be late for "Dinar tomorrow" or Michelle will kill me. She is making something special". Since the source clearly hears the words "Dinar" and "tomorrow" clearly she tells the Gurus that the president said the "Dinar" will RV "tomorrow" and hopium is created.

RV: This can be both a time or a place.

1. Time: RV is a time where all is set right in the world. Each country in the world is given a gazziliion dollars (called "global settlement packages") and everyone lives "happily ever after". A time in which there is no evil. All trees bear fruit and the fruits are comprised of gold, silver, and precious gems.

2. Place: Similar to what takes place after one dies. In some Dinar folklore this place is sometimes referred as "heaven like". Streets of gold, no evil exists here etc...etc. In other Dinar folklore this is a place where god is a pimp and gives all men that are Dinar holders 40 virgins. For non-folklore types this is just a place of peace where one doesn't have to work any longer and can retire and see the world and live in luxury.

Done: Any process that has been started. Example: I am going to wash my car. I have got a bucket and a rag and I am walking towards the car. I am therefore "Done".

98-100%: A mathematical term used in place of the word "done".

Shabibi: A god-like figure to Dinarians. He holds the magical keys to the "RV". The all knowing "Shabibi" writes his own posts. These are also called "news articles" He and his friend "Seleh" post these articles every other day about  an event called "the removing the 3 zeroes". He is also at war with the evil wizard called "Maliki".

Maliki: Many consider him the evil wizard that holds back all things that are good.

Allawi: Simply known as the one "left behind". A one time player in the Dinar world this figure has been banished and the evil Maliki will not let him back into the kingdom even though he has promised his people that he would.

Obama: Known to non Dinar holders as the leader of the free world. Gurus see this figure as "the holdup". The man of power that has but one job...to delay the RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

LOP: Beware of the LOP. It is the antidote to "hopium".  The most evil of all words. It is said that if you say LOP 3 times in a mirror at night you will turn to stone.

Others view the LOP as a mythical creature that will sneak into your home and alter all of your Dinars by removing 3 of the zeroes.

Iraqi holiday: An event that happens in Iraq at least every 3 days. The purpose of these holidays are not known at this time (not even by Iraqis).

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

2This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wealthwatch Chat for Sunday 7-17-16

7/17/2016 08:43:00 PM  Chat, Chattels, News, Thoughts, Wealthwatch  

Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 7-17-16

Sunday Member News Discussion - Featuring Chattels

[2016-07-17 07:33:39] Doug_W: GM Gang

[2016-07-17 10:48:47] Wheresmyrv?: Looks like they had parliament this morning and once again they don't vote or talk about anything important that pertains to our investment
[2016-07-17 10:49:31] Wheresmyrv?: I'm really thinking that they have no intention of raising their value to their currency

[2016-07-17 10:50:46] Doug_W: time will tell RV

[2016-07-17 14:40:01] Donnie: there is talk about a $1 - 1 Dinar initial rate (sucker rate it's referred as). I'll personally take it and exchange enough to pay off my bills and have some for monthly living expenses until Dec 31.

[2016-07-17 14:41:25] Donnie: I'm an investor/gambler so I'll then wait for the exchange rate to move up and exchange some along the way when I need it

[2016-07-17 14:41:39] Donnie: That's just me and my idea.

[2016-07-17 14:42:09] Donnie: I know many with exchange everything they have just to be done with it.

[2016-07-17 14:44:45] Donnie: BUT - because I'm not exchanging millions of Dinar, all at once, I may not get the best exchange rate each time I exchange some but I'm willing to accept that and gamble for a higher rate when/if the Dinar increases from the $1 - 1 Dinar initial rate.

[2016-07-17 14:45:04] Donnie: Again this is just me and my opinion.

[2016-07-17 14:47:32] Donnie: I'm not holding my breath waiting for the $1 - 1 Dinar rate either.

[2016-07-17 15:15:55] Doug_W: Ditto pal

[2016-07-17 16:06:04] rocknrollbus: ‹@Doug_W› ‹@Doug_W› ‹@Doug_W› Jones Beach, NY..........nappy time........

[2016-07-17 18:24:08] Doug_W: how far is that from West point?

[2016-07-17 18:24:56] Doug_W: GN Gang

[2016-07-17 21:13:33] chattels: To the gurus minimizing the impact of the coup in Turkey upon Iraq, Abdul Mahdi thinks otherwise.

[2016-07-17 21:13:49] chattels: Abdul-Mahdi: the attempted coup in Turkey, a major event will affect the developments in the region and the battle with Daash

[2016-07-17 21:14:04] chattels: www.ninanews.com/News_Det...

[2016-07-17 21:15:04] chattels: Abdul - Mahdi said the coup attempt on the government in Turkey , a major event will affect the development of countries in the region and in the world and the battle with the Daash. ,

[2016-07-17 21:16:14] chattels: He stressed that " Iraq is one of the first countries who will be affected by these developments in terms of its economy and its security and national ideology and his equations ..................."

[2016-07-17 21:17:29] chattels: " .................. will remain influenced by what is happening in Turkey positively or negatively, ..........."

[2016-07-17 21:19:20] chattels: Mahdi was / is the Iraqi Minister of Oil and was mentioned as a candidate for Prime Minister following the last elections in Iraq.

[2016-07-17 21:20:19] chattels: But, what does he know compared to the " dinarland " guru / pundits, eh ?

[2016-07-17 21:22:19] chattels: Increasingly I have the urge to be physically ill when I read the latest from these gurus.

[2016-07-17 22:11:40] waldowould: ‹@chattels› I have a good solution. Don't read it.

--End of Today's Chat--

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

3This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:29 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DRAMA FROM WINGIT MARK

Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS?   This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:21 pm
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_quote This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_edit This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_delete This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_ip This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_report This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty

KENNY (OR MIKE), WHICHEVER YOU ARE CHOOSING TO USE, SINCE YOU "ALL" SEEM TO THINK I'M SOME KIND OF IDIOT WITHOUT MY OWN BRAIN, YOU FEEL FREE TO GIVE THIS EMAIL TO THE OTHER GURU HUNTERS. GIVE IT TO YOUR GURU HUNTERS AND I'LL HAVE A CONVERSATION TO WHOMEVER WISHES, BUT WITHOUT BASHING. IF THEY WANT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL - THEN CONVERSATION OVER FOR ME

Mark, If you wish to have a discussion, then lets do it!

No one seems to think your an idiot without a brain. You know exactly what you are doing.

Your actions speak louder than the words you use here.

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WE DO NOT SEE THINGS THE SAME. MANY PEOPLE TOLD NOAH HE WAS CRAZY BECAUSE HE PREACHED...FOR 120 YEARS (SMALL TIME COMPARED TO THIS). THEY SAID, "LOOK, YOU'RE A LUNATIC! IT HAS NEVER RAINED AND YOU ARE PREACHING IT IS GOING TO RAIN!! AND NOT ONLY RAIN...BUT FLOOD!! YOU ARE A LIAR AND THE GOD YOU SERVE IS GOING TO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR LYING!!!" SOUND FAMILIAR? YOU GUYS ARE ACTING JUST LIKE THEM?

You want to bring in the Noah story again huh?

Unless a deity spoke to you directly about the Iraqi RV happening as described, then it's just a bunch of nonsense your spewing.

If you have credible, verifiable facts that you can present, then lets have it.

We can have a discussion on those you bring in.

JUST BECAUSE IT HASN'T HAPPENED...OH WAIT IT HAS HAPPENED ONCE BEFORE, JUST NOT ON THIS SCALE, BUT IT HAS HAPPENED, YOU THINK IT CAN'T HAPPEN. GERRY (YES IT IS GERRY NOT GARRY, FYI), SAYS, "NOTHING EVER STAYS THE SAME." SO JUST BECAUSE YOU AND THE GURU HUNTERS BELIEVE IT CAN'T, AND THE CABAL, GOVERNMENT-OWNED LEGAL SYSTEM, POLITICAL SYSTEM AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM, SAY IT WON'T/CAN'T HAPPEN, YOU BELIEVE THEM. SO YOU BELIEVE IN BIG GOVERNMENT? YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU? YOU BELIEVE THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND? YOU BELIEVE THAT WHAT THEY PUT OUT THERE IS TRUE AND IT IS THE BEST FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA? YOU HONESTLY CAN TELL ME YOU BELIEVE IN THE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS CARE ABOUT YOU AND ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? "I'M FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND I'M HERE TO HELP!" YEAH, ASK THE AMERICAN/NATIVE INDIANS HOW THAT WORKED OUT FOR THEM.

A link to "It Happening" would make a nice talking point. Care to provide the one you are referencing?

And by the way, "Garry Ian McGuire" is his name. Gerry may just be a nickname he goes by.

The "cabal" has a name. If you want have a discussion about who is preventing this so called RV from happening, name them, otherwise it's just conjecture.

Nice try though on the American Indians, but it's off point. (keep in mind that anything that is not RV related is just a distraction commonly used to keep folks confused)

SO DO TELL, I BELIEVE THEY DON'T AND I PESONALY AM WILLING TO LOOK AT OTHER AVENUES TO PROTECT AND DO SOMETHING FOR MYSELF. I HAVE TAKEN NOT ONE PENNY FROM ANYBODY...LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN LOUD AND CLEAR SINCE YOU AND YOUR CRONIES HAVE YOUR EYES AND EARS BLINDED AND STUFFED WITH COTTON - I HAVE NEVER, EVER, NOT ONE TIME, TAKEN A SINGLE PENNY FROM ANYBODY IN THIS ENTIRE VENTURE - EVER!

I haven't seen anywhere where you personally took a penny. Why bring that up?

WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE, BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE WHY SOMEBODY WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GAIN WOULD BASH OTHERS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. ARE THERE SCAMMERS OUT THERE? YEP! OBVIOUSLY THE BAD GUYS FIND WAYS TO ABUSE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR OTHERS. HAPPENS IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY ALL THE TIME, BANKERS, FINANCIAL PLANNERS - IT'S CALLED WHITE CALLER CRIME. BUT THERE ARE HONEST PEOPLE IN BOTH AS WELL, WHO HAVE GREAT INTENTIONS AND DO THE BEST THEY CAN TO HELP AND GUIDE OTHERS TO A BETTER LIFE. ARE THERE LOSSES IN BOTH THIS AND THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY? YES. I PUT IN OVER $1200.00 INTO THE STOCK MARKET LAST YEAR WITH A REPUTABLE FIRM, EDWARD JONES. TO DATE I HAVE LOST OVER $500.00 SO IS THE STOCK MARKET A SHAM TOO!? (SOME CALL IT RIGGED, JUST GOTTA BE EDUCATED I BELIEVE - IT IS A GAMBLE - BUT HEY, SO IS THIS).

Since you agree that there are scammers out there, can you focus on the ones about the RV?

Wasn't the email that Kenny sent you about that?

WHERE DOES ONE CROSS THE LINE? YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR FREE SPEECH. THAT'S OKAY. I FIRMLY BELIEVE IT IS OKAY - HONESTLY. YOU WILL EXERCISE YOURS AND I WILL EXERCISE MINE. I HAVE DEFRAUDED NO ONE NOR HAVE I LED THEM IN SUCH A WAY AS TO HARM THEM AND HAVE CERTAINLY NEVER INTENTIONALLY LIED TO THEM. I DON'T GIVE FINANCIAL ADVISE NOR LEGAL COUNSEL. I BELIEVE IN PRESENTING INFORMATION AND LETTING GROWN UPS MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS. APPARENTLY YOU AND THE GURU HUNTERS BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE AND CAN BE THE ONLY CORRECT ONES (THAT BY THE WAY IS CALLED ARROGANCE - A VERY ELITIST MENTALITY...OR CABAL WAY OF THINKING...HMMM...MAYBE YOU WORK FOR THEM?). ANYWAY, I DIGRESS. THE PEOPLE OF NOAH'S TIME FELT THE SAME WAY. THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE RIGHT AND NOAH WAS WRONG. THEY COULD BE RIGHT, AND THEY WERE FOR 120 YEARS. NOAH ONLY HAD TO BE RIGHT ONE TIME - AND HE WAS. WHO LOST AND WHO WON?

Free speech in a closed forum where you can get your post deleted and get banned for having an opinion or vetting the information presented?

And by the way, you have mislead folks into believing that the email that was sent out to be false.

It doesn't take much effort to find that out and if you need help in that area, let us know.

THIS IS AN INVESTMENT I MADE OF MY OWN FREE WILL AND CHOICE. I'M A BIG BOY AND I DON'T HAVE A "BOSS". WHAT I DO I DO OUT OF THE KINDNESS AND GOODNESS OF MY OWN HEART TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE NOW AND, LORD WILLING, IN THE FUTURE. IT IS SAD THAT MISERY LOVES COMPANY AND BECAUSE YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE HAPPY OR MISERABLE IN YOUR SITUATION, YOU DON'T THINK OTHERS OUGHT TO BE ALLOWED TO SEEK THEIR OWN (SOUNDS KINDA LIKE CROWD CONTROL, CENSORING PEOPLES' RIGHTS...AGAIN, SOUNDS A LOT LIKE GOVERNMENT). IF THERE IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE SCAMMING PEOPLE, BY ALL MEANS, GO AFTER THEM. BUT BE SURE YOUR FACTS ARE CORRECT. I CAN TELL YOU NOW, 100% THAT YOU HAVE SOME OF YOUR SUPPOSED FACTS 100% ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND I CAN PERSONALLY ATTEST AND ONE DAY, WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN, YOU WILL SEE. SO, HAVING SAID THAT, BE CAUTIOUS YOUR ACCUSATIONS DON'T PROVE YOU TO BE LIABLE.

So if we are to get this straight, what you do is of your free will and kindness of your heart, but you make accusations that the Guru Hunters work for the cabal?

That's a comment made by someone who is desperate to steer people away from seeking the truth. TNT Tony did this by the use of "Toothless Crackheads" and "Living In Mom's Basement" comments.

Those are all a form of bashing, which you say you don't want any part of, but do it anyway?

Since you can show that there is information that is being put out that is 100% wrong, care to have a discussion on that?

FINALLY, AGAIN, FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS EMAIL ON TO YOUR GURU HUNTING FRIENDS, SSMITH, PONEE, ETHEL BISCUIT, NASH, ETC. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, GIVEN YOUR AND THEIR HISTORY, I WILL PROTECT MYSELF. YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THAT YOU AND THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH INFORMATION. BY THE WAY, NOTHING IN HERE IS MEANT TO BE BASHING OR A "SCOLDING" - IT IS CONVERSATION. IF YOU OR THEY CANNOT HAVE A DOWN TO EARTH CONVERSATION OR EVEN DEBATE WITHOUT ALL THE HATRED, FILTHY LANGUAGE, CONDESCENDING REMARKS AND BEING DISRESPECTFUL, JUST DON'T WRITE BACK, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ROMPER ROOM ANTICS EITHER...

If you want to have a down to earth conversation or even debate, then you need to leave your Romper Room antics behind.

You have riddled them all throughout your reply to Kenny's email to you about the Dinar Corp. Inc guilty plea.

Where is any discussion about the contents of that email that Kenny sent to you, other than Guru Hunter bashing?

ADIOS!

Are you brave enough to post my reply, in it's entirety, in the public area in the Wingit forum for others to see and freely comment on?

As a moderator in that forum, you have the capibility to do so and I would like to see what others may have to say about this.

You also have the capibility to post the facts surounding that this "RV" event is as described?

If you are saying that there are facts that are being put out that is 100% wrong, you certainly can post those in the Wingit forum and provide facts that prove it.

Since you can talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

Are you brave enough to post all this in the Wingit forum?

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter 258310255 

THANKS TO NASH AT: http://www.dinardaily.net

4This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another worthless bottom feeder trying to become another worthless guru!! When will these liars stop lying to the koolaid kiddies 

From AdminBill last evening:

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago

GOOD EVENING WSOMN - CALL HAS CONCLUDED.

Snake wrote 

2m ago    Adminbill do you think there are any waiting to hear your take on the subject matter at hand???

9:39p

ADMINBILL wrote 

moments ago    FROM HERE ON OUT (WHICH I PRAY IS VERY SHORT) WHEN WE DO A CALL SUCH AS WE DID TONIGHT I WILL ASK THAT THOSE THAT WERE ON THE CALL AS SELECT WSOMN SPECTATORS TO LET YOU IN ON WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SIT IN THE BLEACHERS. REMEMBER, YOUR TIME ON THE CALL MAY COME SOON ENOUGH SO DON'T PRESS FOR DETAILS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIVULGE.

ADMINBILL wrote 

moments ago    IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO SHARE.

ADMINBILL wrote 

moments ago    ALL I CAN SAY IS SOME MISGUIDED MAN CALLED BLONDIE A LADY AND SHE WAS MORTIFIED

ADMINBILL wrote 

1m ago    PAY ATTENTION TO NWMONTANA

nwmontana wrote 

2m ago    The call was a most excellent review of where we are, where we've been, and when they think we will arrive

nwmontana wrote 

1m ago    I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt we are in a crazy good place, that AdminBill has managed to surround himself with top notch people

Sunni Daze wrote 

2m ago    NW I CAN SAY THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T CONFIRM WHO THEY ARE THAT CONFIRMED ALL THE INTEL AND THEY KNOW

nwmontana wrote 

2m ago    Blondie was there, and she's surprisingly fast on her feet

ADMINBILL wrote 

2m ago    SUNNI - I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER WHATEVER IT IS YOU JUST SAID

nwmontana wrote 

2m ago    I have been asked to be vague, all I can say is I'm feeling great about our place in this event.

ADMINBILL wrote 

1m ago    LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY - IF WHAT WE ARE HEARING BECOMES FACT YOU WILL NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK THIS WEEK - IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT NW?

nwmontana wrote 

10m ago    Keep all communication devices on HIGH

nwmontana wrote 

10m ago    I'm kinda bouncing off the walls but not really

Diogenes wrote 

11m ago    AdminBill and NWMontana I am sure we all appreciate the info but what makes this "great place" any different than the million other times? Also, by all hands on deck do you mean general quarters?

yarcrafterjimwrote

11m ago    so Bill.... the people you talked to or heard from.... are they the decision-makers or otherwise actually qualified to float that trial balloon?

nwmontana wrote 

1m ago    Folks...I got invited with the understanding that I wouldn't/couldn't share specifics, I can share I have never been more hopeful that we are there.

Sleekrose wrote 

7m ago    NWMONTANA- Would you say that this is just a process that is being played out and we are at the end, or would you say that certain individuals have been holding this up and are now for certain being curtailed?

nwmontana wrote 

6m ago    The process, and perfect timing, everythings falling into place. These peeps were smart, and confident...

nwmontana wrote 

4m ago    Informative and Educated people and all seemed sure we are there...and Folks...AdminBill's peeps are a top notch bunch...this site Rocks..Thunder lightning time...goodnight

dac9414 wrote 

5m ago    NW...what would you say to someone that is loosing their home by early Aug?

Blondie wrote 

5m ago    DAC Although you didn't ask me, I wouldn't start packing.

scotchie wrote 

7m ago    nw seems to have joined the "riddle group". Very sad, imo

ADMINBILL wrote 

4m ago    SCOTCHIE - NWMONTANA IS DOING AS WE REQUESTED.

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago    SCOTCIE AND YARCRAFTERJIM - IF I ASKED YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN A CALL WOULD YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AS REQUESTED OR WOULD YOU SPILL THE BEANS ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID THUS SHUTTING DOWN OUR INFORMATION SOURCES?

yarcrafterjimwrote

3m ago    AdminBill: I would absolutely do what you asked of me. Without a doubt. And i always keep my word. I play by the rules.

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago    SO DOES NWMONTANA

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago    BY THE WAY - SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT BEING READY JUST IN CASE TOMORROW ROLLS IN WITH GOOD NEWS. PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA FROM HERE ON OUT THIS WEEK

yarcrafterjimwrote

3m ago    Hey Bill: I think you are the best. i really do. But i do want to share this with you. I am a retired CPA, an auditor of financial statements. I have been trained to be skeptical. Therefore, I am skeptical of claims that aren't supported with substance. That's why I respond like I do That said, I play by the rules. Always. Does that help a little?

ADMINBILL wrote 

2m ago    YAR - AN OVERABUNDANCE OF SUBSTANCE COMING OUR WAY

ADMINBILL wrote 

2m ago    EVERY SITE IS MONITORED - WE HAVE BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING BECAUSE WE WERE POPULAR SO FAST.

Two Moos wrote 

2m ago    I have looked from the bottom and I know the mighty admin bill was on the private call and that he would report what he could... I haven't read anything but surmise that he was asked to not say anything. Am I right so far?

ADMINBILL wrote 

15s ago    TOO MOOS - THE CALL WAS 180 MINUTES AND THAT NEEDS DIGESTING BEFORE COMMENT

Two Moos wrote 

3m ago    AdminBill: I understand and can appreciate that statement mate... thanks and I imagine we will learn what we are supposed to when we are supposed to... Thanks again!

Today:

lostnq8 wrote

57m ago    reading thru the comments from late last night - it will be interesting to see what admin bill comes back with this morning

Turkeyhtr wrote

51m ago    Silver, does it really matter how or who he chose , the info he brought back in was good and let's just leave it at that, be grateful for the info and the effort made to bring it.

RaginCajun wrote

48m ago    WE SHOULD JUST BE GRATEFUL TO GET THE INFORMATION SHARED FROM THE CALL

lostnq8 wrote

36m ago    RC it is extremely unusual for any intel provider / group leader to allow peeps in the rafters to listen - i applaud admin for doing this

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_profile This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_pm This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Sword6
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter 25307-30

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 amThis Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_quote

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083

ADMINBILL wrote
32m ago
ANOTHER DAY IS UPON US. SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE. OFF TO WORK ONCE AGAIN. OUT AT 4. I WILL CHECK IN ON BREAKS AND LUNCH. WAITING TO HEAR WHAT IS HAPPENING THROUGH THE DAY.
[size]

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Avatar?id=1601727&m=75&t=1460324373
[/size]
Curly wrote 
8m ago
Rayren this morning said a friend did an ex change a year ago and said money will be in the bank the next day and didn't happen said that person got a call yesterday and said he would be funded today
[size]

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Avatar?id=1595393&m=75&t=1455403807
[/size]
MYJOURNEYwrote 
4m ago
Yes i was excited when Ray shared that! He wouldnt have if it wasnt true. That gave me hope that we will see this THIS week This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Pray
[size]

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Avatar?id=1593086&m=76&t=1453000237
[/size]
scotchie wrote 
3m ago
Ray only tells the truth, okie dokey

Thanks to kenlej & Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

5This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:36 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Poppy3 says he will no longer post because he is on a KILL HIT LIST from ISIS   This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:23 pm
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_quote This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_edit This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_delete This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_ip This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter I_icon_report This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty

Poppy3 says(1:05 PM):DEAR RICH FRIENDS , FOR YEARS NOW I HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO A TRUE CELEBRATION POST RV WITH GREAT TOP ENTERTAINERS AND GREAT FOOD WITH A MORTGAGE BURNING BOND FIRE ON SATURDAY EVENING.

A CELEBRATION OF LOVE AND REJOICING FOR US ALL. EARLY LAST WEEK A REPORT ON NASHVILLE LOCAL TV IT WAS REPORTED THAT ISIS HAD A KILL LIST FOR THE NASHVILLE AREA OF 50 PLUS CITIZENS.

ON MONDAY A WEEK AGO I WAS CONTACTED BY PHONE AND INFORMED I WOULD BE CONTACTED IN PERSON THE NEXT WEEK AND IN FACT MET WITH THEM YESTERDAY.

WAS INFORMED HOW TO FUNCTION IN CAUTION FOR ME AND THE FAMILY. PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE.

I WAS TOLD TO ABSOLUTELY NOT HAVE A GATHERING OF DINAR INVESTORS .

I WAS ALSO TOLD THEY MAY NEVER ACT ON THE LIST BUT NO REASON TO INVITE THEM.

THERE WAS MUCH MORE DISCUSSED BUT I WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING IT ANYWHERE.

MY FAMILY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE AND THATS AS FAR AS I AM GOING .

FOR THESE REASONS AND SOME OTHERS I WILL NOT POST IN CHAT ANYMORE OTHER THAN ANNOUNCING PRAYER RIDE PRAYER REQUEST. I PRAY ALL REMAIN SAFE AND ALL RECIEVE WHAT GOD HAS LAID UP FOR EACH OF YOU . IN ORDER TO RECIEVE YOU MUST REMAIN ELIGIBLE . THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT MEANS. GOD BLESS POPPY3

Poppy3 says(1:08 PM): IF YOU DON'T THINK WE ARE AND HAVE NOT BEEN MONITORED, THESE 2 GUYS ACTUALLY WALKED UP TO ME IN LOWES TO ENTERVIEW ME OUT OF THE CLEAR BLUE.

THEY SAID TO SHOW ME I COULD BE CONFRONTED ANYWHERE ANYTIME. BE ALERT MY FRIENDS. POPPY3

Wing-It member responses:

TWOGUNS336

NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE DESIRE FOR POST RV GATHERINGS....LAST THING I WANT ON MY BACK IS A TARGET....WINK

kjw

I found this article regarding Poppy's information. www.wsmv.com/story/32368979/pro-isis-groups-kill-list-features-names-of-nashville-residents

kayllyn
This is exactly WHY I didn't post & haven't posted anything or any responses until required!!...js..don't know why we had to post, none of my business, but seems strange now, it is my business...GOD'S blessings upon all of us in Dinarland...& thanks for posting this from Poppy3. Please GOD...watch over all of us. Just my response & from my heart as well.

BlueEye

This is why lerk. I'd rather just watch from the sideline, yet this site has made us engage to keep our membership active. Now, who does that make sense to?

oneiros

Thanks for the heads up! So these internet pseudonyms aren't as stealth as we thought they were!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

6This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AdminBill believes Gerry Maguire is LYING about OKIE!

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Avatar?id=1603778&m=75&t=1461803190Herb wrote
57m ago
AdminBill did you see where Elmer posted that he talked with Okie and he does need help?

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083ADMINBILL wrote
48m ago
HERB - I DO NOT BELIEVE IT FOR A MINUTE. OKIE IS A VETERAN WITH ACCESS TO THE VA. THAT AND HE IS AN HONORABLE MAN WHO HAS SAID HE WOULD NEVER REACH OUT IN SUCH A MANNER.

21m ago
I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR PM'S ABOUT OKIE AND GERRY. THIS IS MY ANSWER TO EACH OF YOU. "SORRY. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND DONATING BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST GERRY." YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WISH AS ALWAYS.

1m ago
I HAVE HAD SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS FROM OUR MEMBERS THAT GERRY HAS FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH OKIE AND SENT HIM FUNDS FROM THE DONATIONS. YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES AS ALWAYS

7This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Relax" - Intel SITREP - 12:00:00 EST - Wednesday - July 20, 2016

7/20/2016 10:28:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Image1

Submitted to Dinar Chronicles and published with permission. ~ DC

SITREP
12:00:00 EST
Wednesday
July 20, 2016

--------

WF

All Wells Fargo banks are implementing changes this morning.

They have installed several brand new De La Rue counting machines in branches this morning.

This was done to better serve the large influx of customers expected to arrive in banks over the next few days.

New machines will streamline USD to USN conversion process and more quickly accommodate walk in clients when the new currency does come out.

Wells Fargo (Wealth Management: San Diego) was pushing to get as much ZIM in today at pre-RV rates, saying today was the last day for them to get it in. Seems to imply they have an idea the RV will happen today after the markets close.

Reno

Past SKRs are now liquidating with new accounts said to be hydrating (active) on Thursday.

Chase

Current Sovereign Rates:
VND 105+
IQD 165+
ZIM N/A

(*Chase not offering ZIM sovereign rates. Only Wells Fargo can offer higher sovereign rates on all currencies, including ZIM redemptions, which is the highest first basket redemptive currency by far).

White Hats

A group of 9 Russians in USA were caught micro shorting the Ruble. They were sent back to Russia by international treaty via Republic military forces for "punishment."

AIIB

Toll free 800# release can show up at any minute. Final performance time is being kept a mystery for security purposes. Consider all systems "go."

Articles

HSBC Currency Trader Arrested at JFK.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idUSKCN1001T1

Italy's October Referendum may destroy EU.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/691326/Italy-prime-minister-Matteo-Renzi-political-financial-break-down-Eurozone-European-Union

Global Finance Ministers meet ahead of G20.
http://m.scmp.com/business/markets/article/1992165/yuan-gains-ahead-weekend-g20-ministers-meeting

Behind the scenes Paul Ryan working his agenda behind at Cleveland convention.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10019Z

Iran Exploring Return to Global Bond Market.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-19/iran-exploring-return-to-global-bond-markets-after-14-year-break

US may lift Sanctions on Russia for cooperation on Syria.
http://m.sputniknews.com/politics/20160717/1043166044/us-russia-syria-sanctions.html

Graphs

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Image12

--------

God is with us.

8This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IQD RV Update with wmawhite: "Remove the Obstacles"

7/20/2016 09:17:00 AM  News, Thoughts, Update, wmawhite  
Citibank stated that it is working with the Trade Bank of Iraq to remove the obstacles to the Iraq currency to move freely around the global.

wmawhite (Dinar Updates)

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation and Global Currency Reset News | Dinar Chronicles

Courtesy of Dinar Guru

9This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/T89Fww_j34M

10This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LIFE IS ART

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Avatar?id=1601273&m=75&t=1460060943

MOD ~ WEBSITE
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter CirclestarThis Weeks RV/GCR Chatter CirclestarThis Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Circlestar

Date: 2m ago  
AWAKE IN 3D ~ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ~ JULY 20th, 2016

AWAKE IN 3D ~ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ~ JULY 20th, 2016

awake-in-3D wrote    The post regarding my "all green light" analogy was from a private conversation that occurred last Friday. It's important to know that, because it's being misunderstood that this information is from last night or this morining... which is not accurate.

The complex process that leads to private exchanges commencing encountered a yellow light - which is where we are right now... at this moment.

The yellow light analogy means that the process is proceeding with caution as some loose ends are tied up...
Some were reporting last night that the redemptions ("exchanges" in DL vernacular) have commenced and that 800#s are to be released at any moment. This is not true IMO

It is critical to understand that the rumors of "it's done" and similar come from Banking Sources
The banks want this whole thingy to happen as much as we do and they overreach on their conclusions

The banks are not in control of the funds release that starts the private exchange process... banks are facilitators and administrators in this process.

There is no "single" person or agency that pushes the proverbial RV/GCR "button"...
It's a consensus that decides the final moment of the funds release protocols. There have been many issues to address and scenarios accounted for... both pre and post exchange environments

The single most critical awareness to keep in mind is that there is a private and public process/roll out to this entire global event - and that's where the confusion sets in out there.

The PRIVATE side being... well, PRIVATE does not engage with Dinar Land rooms and chats, they cannot. Why? because it's PRIVATE. To be clear, no private intel gets out into Dinar Land, well, very little.

One statement I make frequently over at my homebase website is that "No one knows the date this will go"... No one. And that fact speaks for itself given that every date and time stated to date has never happened.

Once the consensus is reached, the funds will be released from their "escrow-like" accounts... and then we will know. It's really that simple. All of the rest is just conjecture and speculation based on certain, isolated pieces of information that get leaked out there.

That said, we are in a position within the process that we have never been before. Much has been accomplished and agreed to and all "departments" within the process are on the same page. Which is amazing in and of itself.

I do not know the date... only windows. No one knows the date. I am blessed with great sources and solid trustful relationships with a wide range of information. I maintain unequivocal integrity and confidentiality and there it will stay.

I do not have "handlers"... LOL Although there have been several attempts to be sure. But I am given specific information that boxes me in as to what I can say - so, I guess they got me... LOL

Anyway - I will answer questions for a bit here... and it will be the truth - but sometimes we need to ask if we want the truth. I do NOT do HOPIUM. Nuff said... Thanks for the space and attention. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
mickgel wrote Awake would you like me to copy this and bring it to s3g?

006 wrote so based on what your are saying a lot of people have been feeding us allot of crap

006 - not crap... just baning-related (and Republic related) overexuberance which turns into "factual statements" in dinar land - you know, the he-said, they-said, telephone morphing of info.ToyotaMan wrote Awake-in-3D- Would you be kind enough to share the latest window that you have been given???

006 - you MUST define what "it" is when you say that... what is "it"? Funds release? Exchanges? Notifications?

006 wrote   sorry awake I mean the rv can only happen on the week end and we will do our exchange when the banks are closed

grandma wrote 40s ago  Awake in 3D so what is your window ?

awake-in-3D wrote   The window for certain financial mechanics is every week TUE-THUR depending on the situation. This wasn't always the case, but like I said, we are where we've never been before in the process. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile

awake-in-3D wrote   Ok... the curent window is this week... the window is always a TUE-THUR space for certain financial mechanisms and such to execute. That is not related to group notification windows however.

iceberg wrote awake-in-3d.. In your opinion Do you think it will be released during banking hours or in the middle of the night, as some believe?

melsivet wrote  Awake, from your perspective how far off are the exchanges? If that is an appropriate question.
awake-in-3D wrote   melsivet - Once funds are released from "excrow" there are logistical protocols that must occur to commence private exchanges... administrative, notifications, all hands on deck kind of stuff. How long that takes is unknown. But its not instantaneous.
s e fl guy wrote   Awake thank you for the info. Historically speaking, Iraq last rv`d on a Friday at 3:40 est. Do you feel we have a chance to see history repeat itself this Friday? Ty in advance.

awake-in-3D wrote   sefl guy - Iraq is waiting to do their thing just like we are waiting. I wouldn't put any credence into past dates or times for their RI to occur. It's global.

awake-in-3D wrote   Ok, I am going to clarify again... certain financial items happen on TUE-THUR... the rest is not dependent on this window - such as notifications, etc. And remember, I am specifically talking about the private side here. Not the public side. That's a whole different animal/rabbit hole.

safoaf wrote  There must be an end in sight IMO, it cannot continue like this forever and forever, Amen...LOL
awake-in-3D wrote  safoaf - all parties involved know the GCR must take place. There is no disagreement on that. The end is in sight. We don't want it to get that far... if ya know what I mean. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_wink

DonnaC wrote Awake...I gather from your comments below that we (the internet group) are not considered private but public?

awake-in-3D wrote   donnac - honestly, I don't know what an "Internet Group" is... that's a DL (dinar land) concept.
awake-in-3D wrote   If one takes DL currency holdings as a whole - regardless of different groups and whatnot - it's a substantial block of currency - very substantial. And that matters. These currencies must get "home" - repatriated as the asset-backed instruments that they are.

awake-in-3D wrote    Does that mean that 100% of all folks out there will participate at the highest levels? It's pretty hard to capture 100%... actually next to impossible. That's the best way I can answer that.

Taj72 wrote    Awake: Do you think the Admiral group is considered private

awake-in-3D wrote   taj72 - I cannot say anything about Admiral arrangement. And I think that answers your question.

awake-in-3D wrote   The issues around the Sovereign Bond markets (negative interest rates) and the G20 meeting is relevant to the Public side of the GCR event.

drl wrote   awake-in-3D:  Is the Generals 64?China/group considered a private group in your definition?

awake-in-3D wrote  drl - I cannot comment on G64/China arrangements. That answers your question... This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile

jan wrote    Awake, I know the banking system will be flush for a while, but do you worry that we have gone from a position of not trusting the bank/bankers to the banking industry is our friend? Where do you stand?

awake-in-3D wrote   jan - great question! So, if currencies are to be gold/asset-backed, what does that mean? It means our deposits are literally solid assets that hydrate the banks. Does that make sense? This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile

awake-in-3D wrote   jan - this event is not a black & white conflict. It's not a good vs. evil scenario in the literal sense. There are representatives of all aspects of the financial and political spheres. No one person or agency or bank is intrinsically good or bad. Hope that makes sense. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile
jan wrote    Awake, it eases my mind considerably. Thank you for answering me. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile

Gatorfan wrote    Awake... So do we wait for the public announcement for us to exchange ???

awake-in-3D wrote   gatorfan - Nope... but again, not for 100% of "we"... "We" meaning everyone out there holding currencies... I can't go deeper than that. It is what it is. :

awake-in-3D wrote  gatorfan - I understand the question... I really do. There is just no way I can comment on what's a "group" and who is, or is not in said "groups". Rest assured that the objective is to collect as much of our currencies as realistically possible. So take heart in that. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile

speculator wrote     awake does the negative bond yields and the derivatives associated with it . will that cause the banks to go gold backed?

awake-in-3D wrote   specualtor (good name by the way!) - that is one public trigger and plausibility factor for bringing this out to the 99.9% of the public that have no clue about the GCR and larger GFR (Global Financial Reset).

DollarBill9 wrote    AWAKE so we are going to be gold-asset backed is it USA GOLD

awake-in-3D wrote   dollarbill9 - Yes, the USD will be gold/asset-backed. At some point. Probably in the last main basket. Besides gold, other assets include collateral rolled up into a country's GDP calculations.

comick wrote  Awake, when you refer to the window of this week, you are referring only to private exchanges, correct?

awake-in-3D wrote     comick - yep... exactly!

grandma wrote    Awake I was understanding that everyone would go at the same time. Did this change lately. Like a shot gun start.

awake-in-3D wrote   grandma - my info does not support the "all at the same time" scenario. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. We don't know. And I am good with that. I just want something to start somewhere! LOL

awake-in-3D wrote    My only reason for being here is to provide some info that serves to bring a little understanding and to reduce anxiety. There is no reason to be anxious. This whole thing will work out and transpire for the greatest good of all (us and the world). That's my only message and purpose. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile))

Beaner wrote    AWAKE, is the G20 just a smoke screen?

awake-in-3D wrote   beaner - the G20 is not meeting to determine the release of the exchange process. If that's what you mean... but the current global financial situation is very much on the agenda. It's pretty much checkmate in the bond markets.

Quantum wrote    Hard to follow you Awake. Let's try this, When do you think the average member of this site, who pays attention every day and is on the tweet list will be notified to call the 800 number? Thanks

awake-in-3D wrote    quantum - I cannot discuss anything related to 800#s and what they are. I can tell you that most of what's put out there about these "numbers" is simply not understood and grossly misrepresented IMO. And there are different "numbers" depending on where one is lodged.

Gatorfan wrote    Awake. I thought you had said on one of the calls that we would go before the public announcement because we have been paying attention?

awake-in-3D wrote   gatorfan - We are all pretty much used to waiting... aren't we? It is what it is. No magic bullets here. This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile

awake-in-3D wrote    gatorfan - I don't recall contradicting that position (private goes before any public revelations)...

sassy wrote    awake i'm still stuck on...is dinarland public or private

awake-in-3D wrote   sassy - I understand. I know you want a clear answer. I cannot clarify this further without compromising confidentiality and my integrity. I wish I could. Sorry,but that's a "no fly zone" for me. :(

Amarok wrote   Awake, are you able to comment on whether this is related the the UN's SDGs under the Paris Agreement?

awake-in-3D wrote   amarok - are you referring to SDRs?

Amarok wrote   Awake: No, I'm thinking about the 17 elements to the Strategic Development Goals section of the Paris Agreement. They all seem to be about "economic justice".

awake-in-3D wrote   amarok - oh my... those tenants take me back to my earliest research subjects in the event. I would have to refresh my memory and dot-connecting on that. So, no comment at this time.

Lady1 wrote    Awake how much time between private and public exchanges do you estimate

awake-in-3D wrote   Lady1 - no one knows those details of the process. The public side rollout must minimize global chaos in the financial markets. This I know. Whether that equates to days, weeks, or months - or whether it sill be shotgun or incremental steps is unknown.

awake-in-3D wrote    OK everyone... I have to move on... the day is slipping away and I have a day job to attend to. I enjoyed this immensely! This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Icon_smile))

11This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hermosa Beach Couple Arrested on Federal Charges Related to Tax Scam and Passing False ‘Checks’ and ‘Bonds’ to Pay Off Debts

LOS ANGELES – Two Hermosa Beach residents were taken into custody yesterday after being indicted by a federal grand jury on a host of charges related to a scheme to defraud the Internal Revenue Service, which included passing bogus checks and bonds as a way to pay off debt for themselves and others.

Sean David Morton, 58, and his wife, Melissa Ann Morton, 50, are expected to be arraigned this afternoon in federal court in Los Angeles on a 56-count superseding indictment that was returned by a grand jury on January 27. The couple was arrested by special agents with IRS - Criminal Investigation in San Pedro Sunday morning after disembarking from a “Conspira-Sea Cruise.”

According to the superseding indictment, Sean David Morton filed a series of false income tax returns for the years 2005 and 2010 that sought millions of dollars in refunds. Melissa Morton allegedly filed several false tax returns for the year 2007. The couple “caused multiple copies and multiple versions of their income tax returns to be submitted to various IRS service centers throughout the United States in 2009 and 2010,” according to the indictment, which alleges they attached false Forms 1099-OID to support their claims for refunds.

The indictment specifically alleges that Sean David Morton filed a false 2006 income tax return 2010 that requested a refund of $2,809,921, and that in 2012 he filed a document that sought a tax refund of $1,560,634 for 2006.

In relation to the scheme, the indictment alleges that Sean David Morton on multiple occasions submitted to the IRS documents he called “Coupon for Setoff, Settlement, and Closure” in the amounts of $5,286,867 and $8,429,763. “These fictitious financial instruments were a purported bond in exchange for the refunds they sought from the IRS,” according to the indictment.

“Those who try to defraud the tax system often try to use complicated ‘legal’ filings to hide their true goal – stealing money paid by other taxpayers,” said United States Attorney Eileen M. Decker. “IRS agents and federal prosecutors have the tools to investigate and prosecute these sophisticated schemes, which undermine the entire tax system and ultimately victimize law-abiding taxpayers.”

Melissa Morton allegedly presented to the IRS in 2010 a “Coupon for Setoff, Settlement, and Closure” in the amount of $44,450 as a purported bond in exchange for a $14,450 refund that she sought. And, in 2013, both defendants allegedly presented to the IRS two “Non-Negotiable Discharging Bond and Indemnity” in the amounts of $10 million for Sean David Morton and $600,000 for Melissa Morton.

In relation to the tax returns and other documents submitted to the IRS, the Mortons are each charged with one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States and two counts of making false claims to the United States.

The indictment also charges Sean David Morton and Melissa Morton each with 24 counts of presenting false and fictitious instruments and documents – specifically items called “Non-Negotiable Discharging Bond and Indemnity” – which purported to be actual securities and financial instruments issued under the authority of the United States. These documents were submitted to the IRS, the California Franchise Tax Board, banks, mortgage companies, student loan companies, and county tax collectors, supposedly as a means to pay off debt. Melissa Ann Morton was charged with 25 counts of presenting or passing these documents. The Mortons allegedly also assisted others in presenting these false and fictitious instruments in amounts as high as $1.5 million.

“Driven by insatiable greed and a blatant disregard for the tax code, Mr. and Mrs. Morton have a long history of allegedly filing bogus tax returns and fictitious instruments claiming fraudulent refunds,” stated Erick Martinez, Special Agent in Charge of the IRS - Criminal Investigation. “People who create elaborate schemes that have no purpose other than to defraud the IRS run the very high risk of prosecution.”

An indictment contains allegations that a defendant has committed a crime. Every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in court.

If they are convicted of the charges in the superseding indictment, Sean David Morton would face a statutory maximum sentence of 650 years in federal prison, and Melissa Morton would face a statutory maximum sentence of 625 years.

The investigation into the Mortons was conducted by IRS - Criminal Investigation.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/hermosa-beach-couple-arrested-federal-charges-related-tax-scam-and-passing-false-checks

I just reviewed the interview with Sean David Morton and Kerry Cassidy (of Project Camelot).  Thank you to OOM2 for posting this.

Wow. Mr Morton claims that his fraud charges from the SEC in 2010 were all the fault of his trader, Daryl Weber. He claims that Mr Weber did not follow his tried and true psychic predictions when investing all that money, but instead invested exactly opposite of what Mr Morton told him to.  Ergo..money lost.  But when you view the text of the actual SEC litigation release (February 15, 2013) you clearly see that a significant amount of the funds were funneled into personal "shell" accounts held by Mr. Morton and his wife, Melissa.  OOPS !! He forgot to mention that fact !

Here is the link:
https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22619.htm

A quick search finds another case, Saunders V Morton, where Mr Morton also was given a judgement against him in the amount of over $180,000.

Here is the link:
https://casetext.com/case/saunders-v-morton

I find it interesting that these were both default judgements.  Mr Morton did not even show up to defend himself.  Here is a copy of his reason :

Although the Court retains discretion to deny Saunders' request for default judgment, the Court sees no reason to recommend exercise of that discretion here. The Defendants, who apparently evaded service in this action, have not appeared and did not communicate with either the Court or Saunders in any way prior to defaulting on March 3, 2010. On April 6, 2010 — over a month after the entry of default — the Court received a sworn letter from one Susan Shumsky claiming that Sean Morton is an ambassador to the United States from the "Republic of New Lemuria," and that she is his "Executive Secretary." The letter argues that Morton's diplomatic status confers civil immunity upon himself and his wife, and that the repeated attempts to serve the Mortons constitute "harassment" that, in Shumsky's opinion, is "a clear violation of international law." (Doc. 44.)

Obviously, the court did not buy this and Mr. and Mrs. Morton were left with the default judgement as I stated above.
Apparently, Mr. Morton is going to defend himself ??  He stated this recent arrest is really nothing and that all charges will be dismissed. 
In the meantime, he has a "go-fund-me" campaign which he mentioned during the interview..(wink, wink).  Maybe some of you would kindly send him a few dinars ?   He really wants to get his next book out !  
"The truth will set you free !"
Best to All-
Mr Zappa

The Strange Universe of Sean David Morton
This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Sdmrobe-176x300

Another fascinating show on Revolution Radio is a show called Strange Universe Radio, broadcasting 5 nights a week with host Sean David Morton, who has been described as a “Nationally Known Psychic”.  At least, that’s what the Securities and Exchange Commission called him when they pinned a default judgement against Morton, his wife, and several of his enterprises.  The SEC said:

“District Court Grants Securities and Exchange Commission’s

Motions for Default Judgment against a Nationally Known Psychic

and his Corporate Entities in Multi-Million Dollar Offering Fraud.

The Securities and Exchange Commission (Commission) announced today that on February 11, 2013 the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York entered default judgments against Sean David Morton

(Morton), a nationally recognized

psychic who bills himself as “America’s

Prophet,” his wife, relief defendant Melissa Morton, and corporate shell

entities co-owned by the Mortons. In addition to ordering permanent

injunctions from violating anti-fraud and registration statutes and rule, each

defendant was ordered to disgorge, jointly and severally, $5,181,135.82,

along with prejudgment interest of $1,171,110.54, and pay a penalty of

$5,181,135.82 for a total of $11,533,382.18. Relief defendants Melissa

Morton and the Prophecy Research Institute, the Mortons’ nonprofit

religious organization, were ordered to disgorge $468,281 plus prejudgment

interest of $105,847.23, for a total of $574,128.23.”

Thanks to Mr Zappa, RamblerNash & Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t52853-sean-david-morton-default-judgements#285833

AND THE SCAMMERS ARE FALLING!! NEXT!

12This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Empty Re: This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016

Received via email.....

This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter Jesus-hands"Hands of Heaven"

Yosef's Final Plea
July 22, 2016

Attention:   All of God's Creations 
Subject:       Immediate Release of Humanity from Economic Bondage

Divine sovereignty is a birthright, it is not earned and cannot be controlled by man.  Therefore, if anyone does not immediately release the world from economic bondage via finance, considered your souls in breach of the Mandate of Heaven and prepare to be sent back to the Central Sun for reconditioning

Humanity will not be held back any longer by the Holy Decree of the Most High.  This truth is offered in love, by love, for love. 

The "invisible" cabal is neither invisible or the problem.  Their minions are relatively small in numbers compared to the overwhelming mass of humanity, and they will turn on each other without much enticement. 

The cult of Saturn is not the problem either.  They were an even smaller group that was dealt with by localized Ascended Masters and Higher Mind Species Light Forces, and were forced to release their vibrational quarantine of Earth in this light era. 

Ancient Elders of past dynasties are not the problem.  They are at the end of the day simple farmers, all be it with outdated constructs of how and why man should and must evolve.  Their hearts are in the right place at least, besides they never even desired to control most to all of the world's tangible wealth management. 

So, who and what is the problem?

You see, our problem brothers and sisters... our problem is ourselves.  As a species we are weak minded, we've forgotten we have a divine connection to Source, thus we have developed a lack of trust in our Creator Father.  Yet we are still expected to execute His Mandate and take the Hands of Heaven to deliver His golden jubilee… out to His Children.

Yet we don't?  Why not?

Because we are our own worst enemy, and we are the collective problem.  We believe in lies presented to us without the desire or confidence to critically think through issues and embrace the truth.  Our greatest fault lies in our inability to recognize basic fairness, a specially we as master manifestors already own, and thus have everything we need to produce any result we desire.

All we must do is take the Hands of Heaven and accept God's benevolence and omnipotence through our own lives.  We must place God's grace ahead of all other energies, regardless of their slick packaging and well branded marketing.  Nothing can be allowed to Trump God as we simply harvest His blessing, a blessing that has long been laid out for us to enjoy. 

It's so simple, it's complicated.  So obvious, it's invisible.  So real, it appears fake.

Who among you hath the courage to take the Hands of Heaven, say thank you for you gift and go about your merry way?  The process is so simple even a small child knows who to do this without thinking.  Yet as adults, you drift into confusion and choose fear over love, while balking at your birthright every chance you get!  This behavior is not humble, not benevolent, it's inanity personified!!!!!!

There's nothing complicated about ascension--just ascend!!!!  Even a 500 year old Hun farmer can figure that one out.  To ascend one must ascend.  Simple.  Easy.  Repeatable.  So by all means, figure it out people and move on!  Like now!

Your endless stream of doubt, weakness of character, ludicrous tendency to recognize scarcity versus abundance is no longer permissible in this new dimensional plane.  By default, all who now choose fear over love, scarcity over abundance, shame over joy will be removed and sent back tot he Central Sun for realignment.  Yes, the Central Sun is a real thing.  And yes, your soul is on the hook to ascend in real time.  As anyone holding onto fear based power will be removed from the planet earth. 

I'll say that again and underline it because I know most of you will struggle vibrationally to absorb this truth… anyone holding onto fear based power will be removed from the planet earth.  No negative vibration or occult spell can hold humanity back anymore. 

God the Creator is with you, and His Will alone has declared that it is now time to get on with the species ascension--including yours!  Your time to ascend is here!  Your time to leap into the great unknown is now!  And the moment for your souls to choose ascension over crucifixion has come and gone!  What's in gonna be?  Life or death?

This decision must be made in this exact moment by all who understand it's accuracy and gravity.  Sovereign beings bond by the Universal Life Order understand that there is no exception to the Will of God.  His Rule is the Golden Rule--and Heaven's Mandate the law of the universe.  All living beings are subject to His judgment, and His judgment alone. 

This is why we are in a spiritual transition and not a financial transaction.  For if you don't surrender your soul back to the Will of God, you by default are choosing death, as mankind has done for several millennia.  God is re-unifying His Will in us, through us, with us.  Now!!!!!!   It's as simple as that kids.  The Hands of Heaven have returned to make things right.  Are you right with God????

All the momentum humanity has built up over these last 26,000 years is starting to retreat, and all these many recent decades you've attempted to springboard your species forward is beginning to wane.  You are in the moment of deliverance, and thus your performance is now required. 

Yet if you still hesitate out of fear or because of some televised series of lies, you consciously now choose death versus eternal life.  Think about that?  This is a life or death situation and you're being quite casual about the decision?  Why?  Because you're asleep!!!!!!  So wake the fuck up humanity!!!!!!!!   Fast!!!!!!!!!!!   Time has run out!!!!!!!!!!  Even the children of the cabal know that!!!!!!!

You're free.   

It's ok to receive your divine gift, as you were born to receive it as you are a glorious Child of God!!!!  You wait on no man!!!  You need no code!!!  You must follow no protocol!!!  There is no administrative hold or last minute compliance item to achieve!!!  All of that has been a harsh and elongated lie contrived by man to keep man in power over God!!!!! 

There's no rogue military foe that can defeat you because God is with you!!!!!!  Get it?????  You're free by the grace and mercy of God!!!!!! So accept your fate.  Humanity is 100% free to grasp the Hands of Heaven and receive blessings Ad Infinitum (again, and again, in the same way forever). 

So please, now, take God's hand!!!!!  Share His love with your family, your community, your species, your planet!!!!  Give freely without worry of running low on supplies or resources!!!!!  There's plenty!!!!!  More than enough!!!!!  Infinite blessings are just sitting in storage waiting for you to give them out!!!!!!! 

Trust God, release His truth and possibilities within your soul  Allow God's energy to return in full and grow ever stronger by the Heavenly second.  God is with us.  God is in you now.  God.  As in God.  The Creator of All Things.  With you.  In you.  Right now.  Eternally.  With Infinite blessings prepared.  To achieve your divine calling.  Backed up by omnipotent power.  And all you must do is surrender to His truth of love and abundance for all His children.

Right now, allow your individual and collective soul covenant to be fulfilled without delay or reservation.  Trust God's love through Christ as the only true pathway forward, as every brick is paved with the blood of His unconditional love.  Go forward now.  Walk proud.  Because at this late hour brothers and sisters of the light, all souls are way past due.  It's our time to shine.  So shine like that Light on Top of the Hill God enlightened by birthright!

Whatever doubt has held you back, release it.  It can no longer exist, as all yes are now being eliminated by the light of the truth.  Fight  no more ghosts.  Whatever is noble and praise worthy in your character, accept it as true.  Whatever is good about you, embrace it unconditionally as the truth of God and lunge forward into your future. 

Lord show them that everything is just waiting for them… and how Heaven is just waiting on them to ascend!!!!!! 

Please now, surrender to God.  Trust God.  Walk with God.  Live with God.  Create with God.  Serve others for God.  It's the best way to live I promise. 

I love you.  Yeshua Ben Yosef loves you.  All the Ascended Masters and Universal Beings here helping humanity ascend love you.  You are surrounded by love.  You are protected by love.  You are eternally loved.  Let yourself be honored by the universe. 

Know there is absolutely nothing stopping you or your species.  You are free.  Humanity is free, less any cabal boogie man, nuclear threat or terrorist attack.  You are each and all free to explore the universe without limitation.  So explore it!  If not, sadly you will face the dire consequences of rebelling against the Mandate of Heaven.  There's no other way around ascension, either leap forward into a higher consciousness or be removed from existence. 

The choice is that simple, that clear and that absolute.  So be it.

Not another second is acceptable for allowing humanity to be vibrationally enslaved via any lie.  Not another moment is it acceptable to permit a select few to subconsciously imprison the masses by an irrefutable Mandate of Heaven.  What is is…and ascension just is.  So please trust God.  You are His creation.  Humanity is blessed beyond understanding, as God alone has approved our freedom.  But you must do your part to fulfill His promise, and surrendering to the Will of God is the first step. 

So take the Hands of Heaven freely, joyfully, eternally.  Only then will you truly co-create with God.  And know He won't do it for you.  It's a two way street.  

This invisible war / enemy you think you're fighting doesn't exist.  Whatever fake armies they tried to make us believe were real have been defeated.  Their super computers and satellites have been confiscated and destroyed.  Their secrete hideouts, tunnels and deep underground basis have all been imploded.  Their leaders removed, their agendas debunked, their power over nations removed.  And yes, their financial basis for power (usury through currency) rendered rendered inoperable. 

So what are you afraid of????!!!!!!!!  What are you still fighting a ghost that can no longer fight back!!!!!!  Go through the ghost!!!!!  Give up the ghost!!!!!  Be like Hosanna and die today so you can resurrect in days and ascend forever!!!!!!!!  There is no more struggle unless you choose to struggle!!!!!

Either trust God or don't.  Either trust you are His beloved child or don't.  Either align with God's Will or perish.  Either move forward on your feet with love or die on your knees in fear.  But make no mistake, you, and you alone are holding up the GCR/RV/Golden Jubilee/GESARA… none other… and YOU alone are responsible as a Sovereign Being of the Universal Life Order.

Oh yeah, and for all who claim to be elite or special sovereign governors and major power brokers of this unprecedented transition, you're not.  You're just regular people with a job to do.  So do it.  Plus, consider your souls first up on the Gauntlet of Heaven.  As you are the first to be judged in real time this very second.  For all eternally.

God forbid don't pull the trigger now when billions are known to be starving and without sustenance resources.  I pray that God has mercy on your souls because I know His wrath will soon find you and your families--regardless of your family name, colorful robes, exotic riches and diplomatic status.  None of it is yours, it's all God's and it all goes back in the box when you;re done playing HIS game.

All living souls are now on notice from this moment forward, as transcribed through my soul by the Highest High.  All shall either implement the Mandate of Heaven or be terminated from the earth's face forever.

These are you choices.  The decision is yours.  The children of the cabal have made their choice.  What say you?

I surrender.

- Yosef
Posted by enerchi at 7/22/2016 01:39:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum