OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement”

Posted on 2016/07/20 by kauilapele
Kp Message 7-20-16… “A Lot of Clearance Sales, ‘Stuff Bundling’, and Movement” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_86Well, that’s a lot. And here I am, at 0233 HST, feeling like there’s something to DO tomorrow (we shall see what that might be), and still “powerfully” drawn to write this thing.
So I have noticed that all those three things in the title are “happening”. Let me explain.

• Clearance sales: many I know (me included) are having to release a lot of “stuff”… material, mental, emotional, who knows what. For myself, it’s been a lot of limiting ideas about certain things.
  • “Stuff bundling”: many I know (me included) are going through all kinds of “stuff”, and it seems they’re all being “bundled together” so all that “stuff” comes up all at once. I mean, I’ve had a physical-type body procedure, having to replace all the brakes on my car, contact lenses to be renewed (upgraded; vision seems to be improving), a type of insurance running out, going through the infamous “Days of Flattening”… All at once. Holy Crap!
  • Movement: many I know (me included) are getting strong encouragements (or hints about) new movements and/or directions of movements… physical, inner, outer, perhaps emotional, mental, dental, spiritual. But movement… kind of like the voice saying, “You’ll be moving soon, so just get your inner movement started so you can receive the Guidance about where you are needed to go in the outer!”

One particular thing I got yesterday, was to refrain from judging any of these movements. I paid for my brakes to be replaced, and I know I paid much more than if I’d taken the car somewhere else. However, my own Inner “movement” Guidance was very clear: “Get it done… NOW (that was Monday). The money will be provided.” And it was.
And someone pointed out to me today (okay, yesterday) that oftentimes we may be called to “contribute to the planetary currency economy”, in a bigger way than the ego feels is “right”. The ego wants to argue about it. But many times the “currency economy” is calling for our input, perhaps to support some people who need it, perhaps to just open some channels for others to experience their own version of “prosperity”. Perhaps it’s just part of dropping some of our “currency fatness”.
Anyway, I may be involved in some type of “movement” later today… we shall see. But whatever it is, I will go in Joy, and (if driving is called for) drive with the freedom of a bird (or Mr. Toad) in flight!
Aloha to all, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum