OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children?

Posted on 2016/07/22
Tags: Indigo Children
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? Child-609120_960_720

by Sherrie via Learning & Mind

Children with ADHD or ADD are exhibiting some characteristics of the indigo children.

If you’ve come to the realization that you are different than everyone around you, then you’re probably searching for some diagnosis of imperfection. Sadly, society has embraced the idea that if you aren’t a copy of everyone else, then something is wrong with you, right? Well, I guess we are getting better. I hope so, anywho.
The truth is, those who stand out are, for the most part, superior in a way. At least, that’s what I think. So today, I want to talk about indigo children, and how they take being special as their normality. From what I’ve read, indigo children were born this way. But why don’t you judge for yourself?

Could children with ADHD or ADD really be Indigo?

I’m sure some of you think that indigo children are mythical, but it’s thought that children with ADHD or ADD are actually these miraculous human beings. In fact, a rising number of psychologists think this to be true – numbers rising since the 1990s. Children are exhibiting supernatural abilities which point to the characteristics of the indigo child. And, like I said, not everyone believes in that sort of thing.
Critics say that not treating children with ADHD can cause social and behavioral health issues.

Submersion

The best way to make a judgment for yourself is to visit an indigo child. VICE’sGavin Haynesdecides to meet a group of indigo children in New York. The majority of these children were born in the 90s, making them adults now. Not only did Gavin want to observe the children, he also wanted to learn about their unorthodox childhood. During his visit, Haynes experienced first hand, the special qualities of the indigo community. He had his aura read, listened to gifted rap artists retell their way of life and experience holistic dentistry performed by a mother and daughter pair-both indigos.

Introspection

So, now what? You want to know if you or someone you know is an indigo child? Sure you do. Here’re a few ways to tell if there are potentially gifted abilities running through your blood and mind. If you possess 14 or more of these, you are an indigo. Between 11-13, makes you a training indigo. Adults who exhibit these traits are called “lightworkers.”

Behavioral Patterns

• You are born with the knowledge of being special and elevated above the rest.
  • You have knowledge of belonging in raw form and must be accepted.
  • Indigos are more confident.
  • You are insightful and go against the system.
  • You are not moved by idle threats.
  • Your personal needs are important and you will be vocal about this.
  • Indigos fight the rules that seem normal to everyone else.
  • Ritualism is absurd and creativity is important.
  • You cannot stomach absolute authority such as the school system.
  • You are generally antisocial except with other indigos.

Characteristics

• Born later than 1978 (debatable – I was born in 1974 and I fit way too many of these categories) Are Children With ADHD Actually Indigo Children? 1f609
  • An old soul (You may be 15, but you feel as though you are at least 40)
  • An isolationist through introversion or aggression
  • Only wants deep lasting relationships
  • Bonds with plants and animals much easier than others
  • Independent
  • Struggles with insomnia
  • Has a history of depression
  • Supernatural abilities (psychic abilities or the ability to see dead people, even angels)
  • Easily bored
  • Desires to help the world in major ways
  • Prone to addictions
  • Can have low self-esteem and then later, grandiosity
  • Creative through music, art or in other areas
  • More than likely been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
  • Strong willed and headstrong

Isn’t it nice to know that being special is a good thing? In the past, most any form of abnormality landing you in an asylum. In this day and age, society is beginning to look at out of the ordinary human beings as being gifted, not just those who have higher intellect, but those who simply ‘act’ different and have unique coping patterns. This is great!
Before you get concerned about something outside the normal, consider you may just be an indigo child – seeing life from a different perspective.
It’s just that simple.

Image Credit
I wanted to share something with you. I want you to check out Earth Children page on Facebook. Earth Children are a company raising awareness on environmental issues, wellness, sustainable and eco friendly living, organic gardening and revolutionising our way of interacting with the planet. Please like their page to stay updated, their website is launching soon:

Thanks to: http://truththeory.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum