OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status

Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE Anna210
by Anna Von Reitz

The question has been asked--- "But, if you and your husband were adopted by the Winnebago and Tlingit tribes respectively, doesn't that make you U.S. citizens?"

The short answer is, "No, it does not."

There has been an effort in recent years to muddy the waters as the UNITED STATES, INC. has tried to claim anyone and anything with a pulse as one of its citizens.  The fact is that Reservations are Federal Enclaves and anyone born on a Reservation is deemed to be a "United States Citizen" for that reason.

The further fact is that citizenship as I have reiterated numerous times is a political status quite apart from the issue of nationality.

I was born on the land of Wisconsin, therefore am a Wisconsinite. That is my nationality.  My husband was born on the land of Washington State, therefore he is a Washingtonian. That is his nationality.

Absent a formal and fully consensual process of expatriation and naturalization the details of which were spelled out by the Seventh Congress, Session 1, Chapter 28, Naturalization Act, April 14, 1802----no change in our nationality to that of "United States Citizen" can be presumed and in the face of our expatriation from any assumed status as a "citizen of the United States" nothing like that can be alleged, either.

As far as the Winnebago Nation is concerned, I am considered to be a Winnebago and cared for accordingly.  As far as the Tlingit Nation is concerned, the same applies to my husband.  These are agreements of brotherhood among corporeal people, equivalent to treaties among foreign sovereign states, not contracts of political allegiance among persons. 

Just as the "State of Wisconsin" cannot claim us, neither can an incorporated tribal organization claim us.  Same thing with incorporated churches.  I may be a member of an American Lutheran congregation, but that does not make me a chattel of the American Lutheran Church, Inc.

Personage is a crime.  Anyone practicing it or advancing claim based upon a practice of personage is a felon involved in identity theft, copyright infringement, and criminal trespass.

A man is not equivalent to a thing named after him.  This is the difference between corporeal and corporate.

Above and beyond all that, our actions as American State Nationals and as independent sovereigns last November cured once and for all any claim that American Indians are not owed their natural standing on the land jurisdiction of the United States.  We pierced any corporate veil pretending otherwise.

For many years those evil-doers in Washington, DC----foreign and incorporated entities pretending to "represent" the actual states and actual sovereigns--- have committed personage and fraud against the people of these United States and have practiced deceit and genocide against the Native Nations while also pretending to be their protectors and benefactors. 

Those days are at an end.  Let a new world governed by men and not by things begin.

---------------------------------------
See this article and over 300 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website. 
Posted by   Paul Stramer    at 7:42 PM           Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE Icon18_email

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reply to "American Lawyer"--- by Judge Anna

Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE Anna210

This is a reply to an article in RumorMill News by "American Lawyer" in which he asks why "the Big Bad Wolf" is bothering to pick on poor little David Crayford.  Mr. Crayford got picked on because he accused "America" of counterfeiting trillions of dollars overseas, when in fact the culprit was the UNITED STATES, INC. and America was the target/victim of the crime.

The better question is why would anyone take anything "American Lawyer" has to say seriously?
1. He doesn't even stand behind what he writes with his actual name.  People who want to stand in the dark and throw sand probably are not trustworthy sources of opinion or information.
2. He throws a lot of self-aggrandizing "higher than Thou" sounding crap into his dialogue designed to do one of two things--- (1) invite the reader to stand around feeling intellectually superior with him, or (2) intimidate the reader into bowing down to this supposed superior knowledge and intellect.   I find both of these ploys to be very obnoxious. In the first place, that is precisely what the Beltliners in DC do when they talk about all us "Little People" and call us "livestock".  In the second, if he right about anything, where is the need to intimidate anyone?
3. He asks why people bother to attack David Crayford?  So far as I can see nobody attacked David Crayford as a man. There were no insults, no name-calling, no labeling, nothing like that. Nobody called him a liar. Several people did however call him out on his interpretation of the facts he was presenting. Most importantly, I called him out for making derogatory (and defamatory) accusations against "America" when America has nothing to do with the criminal activities of the "United States" and is in fact the chief victim of these activities.

Correcting this is a simple matter of sanity and justice---unless of course you are trying to blame the victim of a crime for committing that crime.
4. He labels me "Totally Fake Judge Anna" but doesn't have a shred of anything to back up his label-- aside from the fact that I am NOT a Bar Member and never would be.  The Truth is that one cannot practice American Common Law and be a Bar Attorney, so I am not a Bar Attorney.  Simple enough.  The further Truth is that Bar Members both hate and fear me because I won't join their "club" or support their closed Union shop or put up with their corruption.  The final Truth of the matter is that IF I were doing anything improper, unlawful, or at all questionable, I would be arrested for impersonating a judge and all the Bar Attorneys of his ilk would cheer the day--- but I am a judge.  And they are stuck with it and with the Truth.

5. While it has gone unreported by the Mainstream Press, the United States Treasurer, Rosa Gumataotoa Rios quietly resigned on July 8, 2016. This is because the UNITED STATES, INC. is under liquidation. And part of this circumstance brings us full circle to David Crayford's article about the counterfeiting of US currency.  Wake up, people.  Just stop listening to self-interested idiots, and wake up!
---------------------------------------
See this article and over 300 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website. 
Posted by Paul Stramer at 7:35 PM Anna von Reitz ~ Question About Affects of Tribal Membership on Political Status plus MORE Icon18_email

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum