OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ON TELEVISION......THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOLKS.....VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Hmmm...

terbo56

terbo56

It depends on when they had to leave to arrive before the BIG day- Just need to be fully rested for the Next day, to get things in order and str8 10d out-We WILL be informed on what is or did take place, You can count on that!! 8) :affraid: :cheers:

shakes4life2

looks like this was a HOAX.
Rick Light –
I just got confimation from one of the Commanders of the GA. Militia and he says that NO such call up has been issued by any of his units! This is also what the investigators are saying as well! So,, this is either a Rogue group or it was a hoax to get you all stirred up!! ,: )

shakes4life2

Just in from Rick…..

Rick Light
We still enjoyed getting to the bottom of this!! What Greg Wilson seemed to overlook that i am one of the leaders of the Militia Movement for real,, that isnt a false claim and i can run these things down fairly fast!! We have very good inv
estigators all over the nation! If they thought this hoax on Global Voice was funny, they underestimated our abilities and resolve to guard ourselves and others! Now Greg Wilson has involed us in his hoax whether he meant to or not and the Militia doesnt appreciate people like this!! This was a dangerous thing that he did!! He better hope that his profile is fake is all i can say!!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Wow, thank you, Shakes, for bringing the clarification on this. It just didn't "feel" right. I really appreciate your follow through and we have to be alert for the many "wolves" out there preying on our hopes!

Blessings and a Peaceful night, friend!

shakes4life2

Greg’s group could be a ROGUE group for all we know but Greg is still maintaining he is posting the truth….here is his latest comment on another FB page because he got booted by Rick Light from the one he posted the original on…..

Greg Wilson: day after today I go, and believe me we will go…

Anonymous

One can only accomplish so much each day, S4L...

tomorrow will be here soon... already here for some... :)

Blessings 2U for being so faithful & consistent with what U bring 2 us here ☀

shakes4life2

Rick Light:
Personally we are convincted that this is all a hoax but we are doing our homework just in case! We love this stuff and we are very good at what we do!! Mr. Greg Wilson will not like what comes of this! He may think its funny right now but i can bet he will not like how this turns out for him!! He just pissed off the Militia movement with his stupidity!! We got ways to deal with him that are very legal!! ;)

shakes4life2

And another post from Greg I just saw….. Greg Wilson: No call from the malitia,Only the ones I can’t speak of, my friends from down under, hard liners, don;t take shit….

shakes4life2

Greg Wilson no hoax, will have more in the am, promise

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Nothing like a bit of confusion to start the day! lol

Good reporting, Shakes. Appreciate all your work!

Love and Blessings!

shakes4life2

Haven't heard a word this morning so Rick Light is most likely correct in his analysis of Greg!

terbo56

terbo56

:scratch:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum