OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Liar-liar-pants-on-fire

E-mail BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' - TIRED BUT HAPPY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 5-Aug-2016 23:51:26
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TIRED BUT HAPPY
Date: Fri, August 5, 2016 10:02 pm

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

I JUST RECEIVED NEWS TODAY THAT THE PRIMARY TRANSACTION WAS FINALLY CONFIRMED. THE BANKERS IN HONG KONG, BEING BACK AT WORK, WERE YELLED AT BY THE TRUST AND THEY MANAGED TO GET THE FIRST ONE OUT THE DOOR. THE TRANSFER WILL BE IN THE PAYMASTER’S HAND BY TUESDAY.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Chansung---Yeah-right

RIGHT NOW, THERE IS ANOTHER BUNCH OF THINGS GOING CRITICAL, AND I AM ASKING FOR A BIT MORE TO HELP THEM. ALIAH’S BABY BRADD NEEDS FOOD AS HE TRANSITIONS NOW FROM FORMULA TO MORE SOLID STUFF, AND THAT IS IN TERRIBLY SHORT SUPPLY IN THE PHILIPPINES. THAT’S ONE OF THE CRITICAL ITEMS ON THE CURRENT LIST. THERE ARE A FEW OTHERS AND HARD TO KEEP UP.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Tumblr_inline_mkef42mRuo1qz4rgp

IT SEEMS LIKE I AM COMING TO ASK IN SHORTER AND SHORTER TIME FRAMES, BUT THE NEED IS REAL AND THE PAIN IS THERE. WITH THE FUNDS ARRIVAL NEXT WEEK, THIS TABLE WILL TURN, AND I WILL BE THE ONE HELPING OUT. I AM SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

GIVE GENEROUSLY OR THE CARTOON CHARACTER GETS IT?

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Laughing

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Do_not_donateZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Do_not_donateZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Do_not_donate

(SMILE HUG)

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Do_not_donateZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Do_not_donateZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Do_not_donate

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address:goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to provide emergency medical needs food and shelter.

Blessings, S

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Tumblr_msy01oC3fS1rxi745o1_500
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ZAP Response to WZ (Reader Bill)
Date: Friday, 5-Aug-2016 23:38:31
In Response To: Reader Bill - OPEN LETTER TO HOBIE & IGOTS2NO (igots2no)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Date: Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 8:53 PM
Subject: RESPONSE TO WZ

HI ALL

IT SEEMS SOME ARE NOT CONTENT WITH THE CURRENT STATE WE ARE IN, AND MUST PERFORM A VIVISECTION OF THE SITUATION AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE INVOLVED, BAD OR GOOD.

TOO MANY HAVE DONE THIS AND LAMBASTED THOSE THAT WORK, PREFERRING TO SIT IN AN ARMCHAIR OR AT A KITCHEN TABLE, AND RUN THE WAR.

I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AS THEY ARISE, AND WHEN THE INSULTS GET TOO HEAVY, I RESPOND IN A WAY THAT QUELLS THE ANGER BUT MAKES IT KNOWN THAT I AM NONE TOO HAPPY WITH THE LAMBASTER.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) 184

BECAUSE ONE SUCH EMAIL CAME IN FROM W.Z. AND WAS POSTED ON RMN, I FOUND A FEW MINUTES TO DIRECTLY ANSWER THIS ONE, AND I DO HOPE IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME I ANSWER THE SAME THING AS IT IS GETTING SOMEWHAT TIRESOME. I WILL BE NICE.

First I thank you for the good work you both do. I understand that RMN prints things to be read with discernment but enough is enough IMHO.

I think that we who come here are sincerely looking for the truth. I think this site, like most others, has been infiltrated to an extant by people instigating attacks on each other, presenting disinfo rather than getting to the truth. From what I can see, correct me if I'm wrong, nothing fulford, zap, hudes, or most of the rest post has EVER come to pass.

IF THAT IS YOUR PERCEPTION, THEN YOUR INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE FIRED. WHAT I HAVE SAID IN RESPECT OF THE INSIDE WORKINGS OF THE RESULTANT DECISIONS OF THE CHINESE FAMILY AND THE EUROPEAN ROYALS HAVE INDEED COME TO PASS. ALL OF THEM. DO NOT LUMP ME IN WITH THE OTHERS PLEASE. I AM A STANDALONE.

Where are the mass arrests fulford promised a year or so ago?

ARRESTS HAVE BEEN ONGOING. LATEST CLEANUP AT HSBC HK HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT. BANKER “SUICIDES” BY FALLING OFF BUILDINGS, OR SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD (THEY ARE CONTORTIONISTS) ARE ONGOING. CABAL DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE ANY STONE UNTURNED THAT WOULD EXPOSE THEM.

hillary and others are still very public figures, I guess no one is interested in the fictitious ton of gold bounty?

THE GOLD MAY BE REAL, BUT WHO WANTS TO GO UP AGAINST SOMEBODY WITH A SMALL ARMY GUARDING THEM? KINDA TOUGH I WOULD SAY.

Perhaps they are doing their best in good faith and are just misguided. Perhaps, as has been suggested in fulford's case, they are self serving drug addled evil people working for the cabal. Who knows?

AHA, THE TRUTH COMES OUT.

There are so many holes in each of their posts. zap continues to make (fictitious) excuse after excuse. The typhoon he used as his last excuse did not do the damage he claimed, plus he couldn't even get the name of the storm right.

WHAT EXCUSE? WHAT DAMAGE DO YOU THINK I CLAIMED HAPPENED? BESIDES DEBRIS ON THE STREET, AND SIGNS DOWN, AND SOME AIR CONDITIONERS TORN OFF. DID YOU NOT THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN A CATEGORY 8 STORM?. THAT IS REALITY. THE TYPHOON NADIA OR NADA OR THE-AWFUL-STORM-FROM-THE-SEA-THAT-RAINED-ON-MY-HEAD WILL DO. WHO CARES WHAT THE NAME IS. ABOUT 35,000 PEOPLE WERE EVACUATED, AIRPORTS WERE SHUT DOWN, AND SAME WITH 600 TRAINS, AND STREETS WERE EMPTIED, AND BANKS WERE CLOSED. BANKERS THAT WERE TO RELEASE OUR FUNDS WENT TO THE MAINLAND TO VISIT FAMILY, AND CAME BACK ON WEDNESDAY TO RESUME WORK AFTER THE TYPHOON WHAT’S HER NAME PASSED.

As I mentioned before if zap is so sure of his "any day now" nonsense why not take out a pay day loan.

WELL….LESEE…I DO NOT HAVE A JOB THAT PRODUCES AN INCOME. THEREFORE I CAN NOT GET A PAY DAY LOAN. MAKE SENSE SO FAR?

(MAKES SENSE TO ME! IT IS VERY HARD FOR A CONVICTED FELON TO GET LEGIT WORK! SO THEY GET CREATIVE LIKE JERZY AND FIND WAYS TO MAKE MONEY. IN HIS CASE IT IS INTERNET PANHANDLING)

THE ANY DAY NOW THING HAS BEEN THROWN IN MY FACE BY BANKERS THAT STOLE, DELAYED, AND OTHERWISE PREVENTED THE MAIN TRANSFERS FROM ARRIVING. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? THIS IS NOT NONSENSE, THIS IS THE OTHER SIDE PREVENTING US FROM GETTING OUR FUNDS TO DO THE WORK THEY DO NOT WANT DONE.

Sure we all know pay day loans are a predatory form of lending but wouldn't that system be removed if anything zap says is true. Worse case if the funds come through "any day now" the pay day loan would easily be paid off. After months and months of begging for money to protect the families, homes, medicine, etc of these "hard working" people this appears to be utter nonsense, playing on the hearts of good people.

THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. DOZENS HAVE BEEN HELPED BY ME AND STAYED ALIVE BECAUSE OF THE GOOD HEARTS OF THOSE THAT HEEDED THE CALL. I DO NOT LIE. I TELL TRUTH.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) 13906906_10205714117766964_1733016727745199260_n

THE LIST OF PEOPLE BEING HELPED IS LONG. I HAVE EXPLAINED MANY TIMES WHO THEY ARE AND THE CIRCUMSTANCE THEY ARE IN, ESPECIALLY ALIAH AND HER BABY, BRADD. HE WAS BORN SAFELY AND ALIAH LIVED. SHE HAD TO HAVE A CAESARIAN, AND THE HOSPITAL REQUIRED MONEY TO DO THAT. IF NOT FOR DONATIONS, BOTH WOULD BE DEAD. THIS IS REAL LIFE AND NOT PULLING ON THE HEARTS OF GOOD PEOPLE. AND MARY, WHO REQUIRES THE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT, AND BECAUSE OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS, THE ONLY THING KEEPING HER ALIVE IS THE $300 PER WEEK FOR HER SHOTS, MEDICATIONS, AND OXYGEN BOTTLE. SHE IS IN AND OUT OF A COMA, AND I AM DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO KEEP HER ALIVE. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS, AND WHEN ALL THIS ENDS AND WE HAVE FUNDS ON ACCOUNT, I WILL ASK THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN HELPED TO STEP FORWARD AND DO A WRITE-UP ON WHAT THEY EXPERIENCED.

(I AM SURE HE WILL WHIP UP SOME KIND OF UNVERIFIABLE BULLSHIT TO FIT THE SCRIPT)

Again, as I mentioned in the past, Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs has proven that people in need of clothing, food, shelter, medicine are in no position to do the work zaps claims is being done.

AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT I DO NOT WORK ALL THREE TIME ZONES OF NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, AND HONG KONG AND SPEND 18 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YEARS? HOW COULD I HAVE BUILT WHAT HAS BEEN BUILT OTHERWISE? I SCRAPE BY WITH THE BARE BONES TO DO THIS. I HAVE LOST MY FAMILY TO THIS BUSINESS. I HAVE LOST PRETTY WELL EVERYTHING TO DEVOTE MY EFFORTS TO HUMANITY. YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO KNOW MY WORK AND WHAT I DO, SO DO NOT PRESUME TO QUOTE MASLOW.

Also zap say's he's not jerzy while most everyone else discussing this claims that he is. Their writing styles are the same. At lease hudes, fulford, von reitz use real names not cartoon monikers they hide behind, than lie about their real identity. Again, please correct me if I'm wrong.

THE MONIKER OF ZAP WAS CHOSEN OUT OF RESPECT FOR POOF (JAMES) ON CONDITION MY IDENTITY WAS NOT REVEALED IN THAT FORUM. I HAVE MAINTAINED THAT DISCIPLINE ALTHOUGH IT MAY SEEM SILLY.

(MAYBE THEY WANTED TO HIDE THE FACT THAT JERZY IS AN EX CON CONVICTED OF FRAUD AND SERVED TIME IN A CANADIAN PRISON?)

As I look at the news the MSM (LSM-lamestream media) blames Putin for wasserman schultz's complete dismissal of sanders thereby proving our "democracy" is a total joke. The LSM tells us that Putin and Trump are the reason for all our problems not much different than fulfords, et als claims that the khazarians or whatever bogeyman ("vegetables", my god! give me a break zap, there are some adults actually reading the nonsense you post) they propose to keep our eyes off the real facts.

THE KHAZARIAN ROOTS OF THE ROTHSCHILDS CAN NOT BE DISPUTED. THEY AND OTHERS OF THE BILDERBERGERS DO CONTROL THE CENTRAL BANKS, AND THEREFORE MOST OF EVERYTHING ELSE. THIS IS A MATTER OF RECORD, NOT CONJECTURE. AS FAR AS POLITICS ARE CONCERNED, I HAVE MY OPINIONS THAT SOMETIMES COME OUT, BUT FOR THE MOST PART I LEAVE THAT TO THE OTHERS TO DISSECT AND MUSS OVER. I AM NOT TERRIBLY INTERESTED IN THE SAME OLD STUFF, AND PREFER TO FOCUS ON FIXING WHAT IS WRONG AND BUILDING ANEW FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY. I SEE TOO FEW OUT THERE THAT HAVE UNDERTAKEN THIS TASK, AND TOO MANY FOCUSED ON MONEY AND EGO.

Why can't we have an intelligent discussion and finally call out the, IMHO fools, talking about dragons, flying pigs and other such cartoonish nonsense. Please take a step back and see this childish nonsense for what it is.

LEAVE THE PIGS OUT OF THIS. THEY ARE INNOCENT.

Hey let these fools play Pokemon Go and play in traffic while the truth seekers come together to make this a better society.

I JUST READ THAT US SOLDIERS IN BATTLE ZONES ARE PLAYING THIS POKEMON GO THING. WHAT IS IT ANYWAYS?

I wish fulford, zap, susan, hudes and the rest no bad feelings.

THANK YOU.

We all have to survive, some by providing for our loved ones and planet (Service To Others) and the zap's, fulford's, bush's, clinton's, etc, of the world, again IMHO, (STSelf) pandering, lying, making nonsensical excuses.

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LUMP ME IN WITH ANYBODY ELSE.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) 57708a5c90c9ce5e92728f85fb3d4bd0

What disgusts me about zap more than others is his attacks against detractors, why the vitriol from such a helper of humanity ? Not very Christlike eh?

IF SOMEBODY REPORTED YOU ARE A CHILD MOLESTER, OR THAT YOU DO CRACK IN THE BACK ALLEY WHILE YOUR KID STARVES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? LOVE THEM TO DEATH? WHAT WOULD CHRIST DO? LET ME SEE…AT ONE POINT HE GOT PISSED OFF AT THE GREED MONGERS IN A TEMPLE AND SMASHED THEIR STUFF TO PIECES AND THREW THEM OUT OF IT. BEAT SOME OF THEM UP I BET. VERY CHRIST LIKE RIGHT? ME HELPING HUMANITY THROUGH MY EFFORTS DOES NOT WARRANT PERSONAL ATTACKS. I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ANYBODY, YET SOME FEEL THEY MUST CRITICISE WHAT I DO. SAD.

When push comes to shove zap states that he has no interest in the RV, than when it works for him he puts out more nonsense that the RV is coming, has been finalized, whatever, whichever way the wind blows.

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE RV OTHER THAN UNDERSTANDING THAT IT IS A NECESSARY COMPONENT OF THE GLOBAL RESET WE ARE IN. IT DOES NOT AFFECT WHAT I DO. IF IT YIELDS SOME BENEFIT WHEN IT HAPPENS, THEN THAT BENEFIT WILL GO STRAIGHT INTO THE PROJECT SIDE. END OF STORY. AND THE RV DID OCCUR, AND MANY QUADRILLIONS HAVE BEEN EXCHANGED UNDER THE CONTRACTS AND TREATIES. THIS MEANS THAT THE PUBLIC RV IS NOT FAR AWAY. SO I DO NOT SWAY WHERE THE WIND BLOWS, BUT DO GIVE SOLID INFORMATION WHEN I GET IT.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Pinocchio-nose

I challenge zap, fulford and the rest to actually speak the truth and show some proof of your posts. zap, please keep your juvenile attack comments to yourself and try to be honest and speak like an adult not a cartoon character.

HMMM…CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK ARE WE…AND WHICH CARTOON CHARACTER DO I TALK LIKE? AND I DO NOT LIE. I ALWAYS SPEAK TRUTH. YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME TO DO THAT WHETHER YOU MAY LIKE OR NOT. TRUTH WORKS.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Miley-cyrus-surprised%281%29

And please zap be honest about your identity.

WHY? DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH TO YOU?

Why the need to hide behind a cartoon name?

AS I SAID, THE MONIKER OF ZAP WAS IN RESPECT OF MY AGREEMENT WITH JAMES. IT IS NOT HIDING.

Who are the people and families in such need that you are helping?

A LIST AND THEIR STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED OUTLINING WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR THEM.

I say follow the money trail. fulford has subscribers pay for his nonsense, zap continues to beg for money for most likely non existent people he is helping.

NO. THE PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES ARE VERY REAL. YOU WILL KNOW, AND SO WILL EVERYBODY, VERY SHORTLY. IN THE MEANTIME, IF ANYBODY NEEDS HELP, I WILL TRY TO FIND WAYS TO HELP. THIS IS ME AND MY NATURE. I WILL NOT CHANGE. I CAN NOT.

ZAP - TIRED BUT HAPPY (to rake in donations as an Internet Panhandler) Kind-of-a-big-deal-600x386

Again, thank you Hobie and Igots2no for your fine work.

YES HOBIE. THANKS BROTHER. WELL DONE WITH RMN.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

PS: HOBIE, PLEASE POST THIS TO ANSWER ZW – THX

=====

--hobie

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

For over 3 years Jerzy as ZAP has made his living, his words, from your generous donations without ever once providing proof that he helps those he claims that he does. NEVER ONCE. If he does present info to "prove he is legit" logic would dictate it is yet more of his fraud unless verifiable. Let's see some general ledgers of the amount of donation money taken in by Susan and turned over to Jerzy. Let's see some receipts of money transfers and O2 tanks etc.
PROVIDE VERIFIABLE PROOF.

Until then.... Help is needed right in your own town! Donating to your local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

JERZY BABKOWSKI (OTHER OFFICER)
HUMANUS GLOBAL HOLDING FOUNDATION
ARIZONA CORPORATE SOLE
Address:     
Gene Cipriano
5350 W Bell Rd, Ste C-122 #121
Glendale, AZ 85308
http://www.bizapedia.com/people/JERZY-BABKOWSKI.html

A Gene Cipriano was INDICTED FOR MAIL FRAUD in 1995 - the same Gene Cipriano that is associated with Humanus?

Looks like Jerzy and Cipriano have DOZENS of charities and foundations registered from the same address. Could this be how these characters are getting $?

There are 24 companies that have an address matching % Gene Cipriano 5350 W Bell Rd, Ste C122 #121 Glendale, AZ 85308.

The companies are Himmlish Foundation, Hands United Foundation, Scottish Heritage Foundation, Rainbowsend Foundation, Tol Foundation, Sovereign Creator Foundation, Humanus Global Holding Foundation, Shorty Equine Foundation, Wholesome Productions Foundation, Clara Foundation, Cypress Foundation, Emerald Acres Foundation A Corporation Sole, Gen Two Foundation, Harmony Farms Foundation, Illuminating Grace Foundation, Living Miracle Foundation, The Carpenters House Foundation, Blessed And Able Foundation Corporation, Children Ministry, Global Conspiracy Foundation, Heaven Can Wait Foundation Hcwf, Hoped Filled Foundation, Jiag Foundation Corporation, and Juniper Foundation Corporation.

Thanks to Red Panda at: http://www.dinardaily.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WZ Reply to ZAP's Response
Date: Saturday, 6-Aug-2016 13:13:02
In Response To: ZAP Response to WZ (Reader Bill) (hobie)

Hi, Folks -

Reader WZ now wishes to express:

=====

Answer to zap,

First thank you for replying to me.

TOO MANY HAVE DONE THIS AND LAMBASTED THOSE THAT WORK, PREFERRING TO SIT IN AN ARMCHAIR OR AT A KITCHEN TABLE, AND RUN THE WAR.

Unlike you zap, I work full time, and I am a caregiver for my disabled partner. I was out of work for a while and volunteered at a homeless shelter during that time. I continue to support several charities, unfortunately most of my money goes now to medical bills, so please zap do not make silly uninformed ignorant assumptions about my armchair or kitchen chair preference and what I do to help.

I DO NOT HAVE A JOB THAT PRODUCES AN INCOME
Ever consider getting one? As I mentioned I am a full time caregiver with a full time job and yet I still help in my community when I can and when I have the resources. I'm sure your "work" is 24/7 but what has resulted? A recent post sited many references about the whole nonsense of the RV. I'm sorry zap, as I said maybe your heart is in the right place but will you still be posting "any day now" in 1, 2, 5 years?

HOW COULD I HAVE BUILT WHAT HAS BEEN BUILT OTHERWISE?
What have you built? What has resulted from your "work"? The lives you say you saved and continue to save is very commendable if true and I thank you for that work, I look forward to reading about the people you have helped..

THE KHAZARIAN ROOTS OF THE ROTHSCHILDS CAN NOT BE DISPUTED.
I do not dispute that, I just feel that too much energy is spent in these rabbit holes when we need to focus on how to better the world today.

PREFER TO FOCUS ON FIXING WHAT IS WRONG AND BUILDING ANEW FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY. I SEE TOO FEW OUT THERE THAT HAVE UNDERTAKEN THIS TASK, AND TOO MANY FOCUSED ON MONEY AND EGO.
We are in total agreement on this point.

IF SOMEBODY REPORTED......
I see your point and I am sorry if my writing was an attack. I am frustrated by the ongoing things I read here. There is (apparently) no RV coming yet so many people have the "inside" track, but nothing happens. I feel that our energies are wasted by following posts like yours and others. I know you'll probably say, than don't read it. I read it for humor reasons and while I attempt to wake up with my coffee. By the way I drink my coffee in my office at the computer and I seldom sit in the kitchen as I have to sometimes stand up and help my partner eat. Again, please don't make silly uninformed assumptions about me and my furniture.

AS I SAID, THE MONIKER OF ZAP WAS IN RESPECT OF MY AGREEMENT WITH JAMES. IT IS NOT HIDING.

You sound like you are having a real time argument with me. This is disturbing on many levels. You do this on your posts. If someone criticizes or attacks you than you fire back and they have no way to respond because it will not be posted.

A LIST AND THEIR STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED OUTLINING WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR THEM.
When? I know your "work" comes first but throw us a bone. You might answer that I'm not worth the effort and I agree. But you apparently have more than a few detractors so why not show us something and perhaps we'll be on board with you.

I challenge zap, fulford and the rest to actually speak the truth and show some proof of your posts. zap, please keep your juvenile attack comments to yourself and try to be honest and speak like an adult not a cartoon character.
HMMM…CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK ARE WE…AND WHICH CARTOON CHARACTER DO I TALK LIKE? AND I DO NOT LIE. I ALWAYS SPEAK TRUTH. YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME TO DO THAT WHETHER YOU MAY LIKE OR NOT. TRUTH WORKS.
Which cartoon character? I'm thinking a very angry Wiley Coyote who keeps doing the same thing with different devices (excuses) all with the same ending. I apologize in advance if that offended you but you asked the question. The challenge is still there to show some proof of the success of your "work".

Your identity is not important to me. I mentioned it because of the whole jerzy/zap thing that you seem to get pretty angry about. The level of anger made me question your honesty, just a gut feeling. Again, if in fact your "work" is succeeding and I am too ignorant or misinformed to understand I thank you. But what you post is no longer believable IMHO.

I wish you peace.
WZ

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:JERZY BABKOWSKI (OTHER OFFICER)
HUMANUS GLOBAL HOLDING FOUNDATION
ARIZONA CORPORATE SOLE
Address:     
Gene Cipriano
5350 W Bell Rd, Ste C-122 #121
Glendale, AZ 85308
http://www.bizapedia.com/people/JERZY-BABKOWSKI.html

A Gene Cipriano was INDICTED FOR MAIL FRAUD in 1995 - the same Gene Cipriano that is associated with Humanus?

Looks like Jerzy and Cipriano have DOZENS of charities and foundations registered from the same address. Could this be how these characters are getting $?

There are 24 companies that have an address matching % Gene Cipriano 5350 W Bell Rd, Ste C122 #121 Glendale, AZ 85308.

The companies are Himmlish Foundation, Hands United Foundation, Scottish Heritage Foundation, Rainbowsend Foundation, Tol Foundation, Sovereign Creator Foundation, Humanus Global Holding Foundation, Shorty Equine Foundation, Wholesome Productions Foundation, Clara Foundation, Cypress Foundation, Emerald Acres Foundation A Corporation Sole, Gen Two Foundation, Harmony Farms Foundation, Illuminating Grace Foundation, Living Miracle Foundation, The Carpenters House Foundation, Blessed And Able Foundation Corporation, Children Ministry, Global Conspiracy Foundation, Heaven Can Wait Foundation Hcwf, Hoped Filled Foundation, Jiag Foundation Corporation, and Juniper Foundation Corporation.

Thanks to Red Panda at: http://www.dinardaily.net

JAH-D'ORAH !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum