OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Th?id=OIP.Mb6526efb8864857ecc3bc365eed1fbfdH0&pid=15
POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 7-Aug-2016 20:26:44
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Beautiful Day
Date: Sun, August 7, 2016 8:12 pm

Beautiful Day

The heart is a bloom
Shoots up through the stony ground
There's no room
No space to rent in this town

You're out of luck
And the reason that you had to care
The traffic is stuck
And you're not moving anywhere

You thought you'd found a friend
To take you out of this place
Someone you could lend a hand
In return for grace

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away1

You're on the road
But you've got no destination
You're in the mud
In the maze of her imagination

You're lovin' this town
Even if that doesn't ring true
You've been all over
And it's been all over you

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day

Touch me
Take me to that other place
Teach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case

See the world in green and blue
See China right in front of you
See the canyons broken by cloud
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out
See the Bedouin fires at night
See the oil fields at first light
And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colors came out

It was a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
Beautiful day

Touch me
Take me to that other place
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now
Was a beautiful day

Songwriters
BONO U2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErELpxBBWjU

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID: (reprint)

The time for asking questions is nearing; the making of the president and the way the national players are handling the economy and the issues at hand is nerve wracking and unsteady. If only there were some stabilized forces that would make matters much easier. But there isn’t! The chips are falling wherever they will and the energies for changing horses in mid stream are already in play. The work of every one right now is to stay awake, aware, be up and listening, and to know that what has been said for hundreds of times, this is no picnic, it never was and it isn’t now. The shifting times and the shifting players don’t help the vision casting department one bit. Now then; let us speak up about the way we see it. We think that you will see some constructive efforts coming forth by the end of the month; we think that logistics and dynamite are in the offering, and the players are getting ready to be aggressive, up front and to call spades what they are. Just know that as we have said forever at this point any thing goes. Nothing is tied to any benchmark but the work is on going…P…

SUSAN SAYS

We are beginning to see the manifestation of all our efforts. We thank you for your unshakeable belief/faith/conviction and holding the Light for these awaited changes to occur to improve humanity. My understanding is there is much excitement buzzing on the air waves as the private placement are beginning to exchange. It has been said that the prosperity programs should be right around the corner. I know we all pray so. Many Blessings, S

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

Dear Zap and Susan,
Hip wader aren't enough to keep me dry, as it is much deeper than that. How many more weeks? What will be the next delay? Poof had us on the edge of our seats for years, so this is old hat.
DC

THIS IS THE GENERAL FEELING FOR MOST INCLUDING, STRANGELY ENOUGH, ME. WHEN I FIRST STARTED DOWN THIS ROAD, THE FIRST THING I TOUCHED ON WAS DOVE AND NESARA (REMEMBER?). THAT EXCITED ME TO NO END UNDERSTANDING THAT THERE WERE FORCES OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY WERE THERE FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY.

AS TIME PASSED AND I LEARNED MORE, AND THEN WENT TO CHINA AND LIVED THERE FOR A FEW YEARS, MY ADOPTION BY THE FAMILY THERE WAS MORE OR LESS A TURNING POINT IN MY OVERALL UNDERSTANDING OF THE DYNAMICS OF THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY, THE DARK FORCES THAT OPPOSED HUMANITY’S CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING, AND THE END RESULT THAT WAS EXPECTED OF THIS PLANET OF FREE WILL. I WAS HUMBLED.

I AGREED TO DEVOTE MY TIME TO MOTHER AND TO HELP TO FIX HER BACK TO A PRISTINE CONDITION, WHICH WOULD GIVE FERTILE GROUND FOR HER KIDS ON THE SURFACE TO EVOLVE AND MAKE PARADISE ON EARTH. THIS CONTRACT I UNDERTOOK HAS NOT CHANGED, BUT THE TWISTS AND TURNS I HAVE EXPERIENCED OVER TIME HAVE BEEN EXTRAORDINARY AND AN IN-DEPTH LEARNING EXPERIENCE. I JUST MISS MY FAMILY AND WISH THEY WOULD BE WITH ME NOW.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE FROM THE ABOVE STATEMENT BY DC, IS THAT I AM NO LONGER ON THE EDGE OF THE SEAT AWAITING RESULTS, SINCE KNOWING WHERE THINGS STAND ALLOWS ME THE PATIENCE TO WEATHER THE WAIT.

THE WAIT IS ABOUT OVER.

SINCE THE RV START OVER A WEEK AGO, AND VERIFIABLE EXCHANGES TAKING PLACE AT THE HIGH LEVELS, I DO KNOW THAT THE WHOLE SEQUENCE HAS BEGUN, AND IT WAS NOT ONE OF GREAT FANFARE BUT RATHER A QUIET ROLLOUT ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE. ALL THE BLOGGERS AND GURUS THAT PROFFER A TIME/DATE STAMP AS TO THE EXACT TIME SOMETHING HAPPENED, MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW IT WITH PRECISION, BUT I DO NOT. I LEARN OF THE PLACE IN THE SEQUENCE WHEN I AM TOLD AN HOUR OR A DAY LATER, AND I CORRELATE IT TO THE OVERALL MATRIX AND UNDERSTAND WHERE WE STAND. AND THAT’S ENOUGH FOR ME RATHER THAN KNOWING WHO DID WHAT WHEN.

IN MY POSITION, I HAVE TO BE MINDFUL OF WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE AND ADJUST TIMINGS AND SCHEDULES TO FIT THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDINGS FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. THIS DETACHES ME FROM THE GENERAL SCUTTLEBUTT AND ANXIETY OF THE PROCESS THAT SO MANY LIVE IN, AND LETS ME SLEEP PEACEFULLY KNOWING ALL IS WELL.

RIGHT NOW, AND AS I SAID IN RECENT POSTS, THE FIRST FUNDS ARE INDEED COMING IN NOW, AND THE DETAIL I HAVE ON THAT PROCESS MAKES ME WARM AND TINGLY.

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Tumblr_lxrc5nLiuD1qcxs20

THIS MEANS EVERYTHING FOR OUR HUMANITY AND WE CAN EXPECT THE ROLLOUT THIS COMING WEEK WITH FIRST FUNDS ARRIVING IN OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS BY MIDDLE WEEK. OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE EXPECTING THE SAME I WOULD SAY, AND COLLECTIVELY, WE CAN BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US NOW. ALL THESE YEARS OF WAITING AND HOPING HAVE NOT BEEN IN VAIN, AND THE ONES THAT DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT JUST GOT A LOT OF STRIFE IN THEIR LIVES FOR NOTHING.

YOU HAVE TO LET GO AND LET IT FLOW BY ITSELF IF YOU CAN NOT INFLUENCE THE TIMING. MANY CHEW THEIR NAILS TO A NUB WITH WORRY AND FRUSTRATION AS THINGS DO NOT TRANSPIRE THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO, OR SOMEBODY GIVES A DATE THAT DOES NOT MATERIALIZE.

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Bite-nails-Biting-nails-Nail-biter-Nervous-Scared-Spongebob-GIF

I BELIEVE OUR DELAYS ARE OVER. TOO MANY HAVE STOPPED US, DELAYED US, STOLE FROM US, PUT US DOWN, WROTE SCATHING REPORTS, ALMOST SENT HORSE’S HEAD IN A BOX TO THE FRONT DOOR, AND ALL THAT STUFF. BUT REGARDLESS OF ALL THE ATTEMPTS AND NASTYGRAMS WE GOT, THE PROCESS KEPT WORKING AND FINALLY I HAVE DOCUMENTARY PROOF OF OUR FUNDS AND THE RELEASE PROCESS BEING UNDERWAY. IT WAS TOO LATE TO GET THE TRANSFER OUT ON FRIDAY, SO IT WAS SHUNTED OFF TO MONDAY.

ON MONDAY THE FUNDS GO TO THE PAYMASTER, AND A DAY OR TWO LATER, THEY COME TO US. AND THAT’S ALL THERE IS FOR THE MOMENT. WE GET TO WORK.

Hello Brother,
Don't concern yourself with the asking. It's for the greater good, and those with eyes see.
Bless you now and always.
In Service,
R

THANKS R. MY PLEADING FOR HELP FOR PEOPLE IN CRITICAL CONDITIONS WILL CEASE AS I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM IN-HOUSE. IN THE MEANTIME, I ASK. KEEPING PEOPLE IN MEDICATION, OR FOOD, OR OXYGEN IS VITAL TO DO AND JUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO, SO I DO NOT MIND BEING A BIG BEGGAR. IT IS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) GIF-yeah-right-GIF

WITH THE INFLUX OF FUNDS, BE READY FOR THE WORK AHEAD. IT IS MASSIVE AND FEW OF US EVEN REALIZE THE EXTENT OF THE GLOBAL WORK THAT IS REQUIRED TO FIX OUR MOTHER PLANET. IT IS HUGE.

ALSO, I WAS GIVEN THE INFORMATION FROM UPSTAIRS THAT DISCLOSURE WILL BE THIS YEAR. A MASSIVE FLEET WILL APPEAR AND SAY HI. THEY HAVE BEEN FIGURING OUT TIMINGS WITH THE CHINESE FAMILY, EUROPEAN ROYALS, AND THE VARIOUS GOVERNMENTS AS TO THE EXACT TIMING OF THIS TO HAPPEN, AND I GUESS THEY SET A DATE FOR THIS IN THIS YEAR. THAT WILL BE VERY COOL TO SAY HI AND BEGIN A DIFFERENT PHASE OF OUR HUMANITY’S ROLE IN THE GALACTIC COMMUNITY.

THAT’S REALLY ALL I HAVE TO SHARE RIGHT NOW, SO IT IS MUCH SHORTER THAN OTHER MESSAGES WHERE I TOOK TIME TO ANSWER SOME PRESSING ISSUES.

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Porky-pig-thats-all-folks-pc

IN THE MEANTIME I AM WATCHING WITH SOME INTEREST THE MEANDERINGS OF THE ONES THAT DISCUSS THE VATICAN-ORIGIN GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS. THEY THINK THAT IS ALL THERE IS. IT IS NOT. THE WEALTH IN THE GLOBAL PIGGY BANK FAR EXCEEDS THESE ACCOUNTS THEY FOCUS ON. BESIDES, THIS MONEY THING WILL GO AWAY AS NEW AND MORE THOUGHTFUL SYSTEMS COME INTO BEING TO REPLACE THE CURRENT MONETARY SYSTEMS OF THIS PLANET. WE WILL SEE MUCH CHANGE IN THE COMING DECADES AS OUR HUMANITY EVOLVES.

SO DO NOT DESPAIR, DO NOT LOSE HOPE, KNOW THAT ALL IS WELL AND RELEGATE THE STRIFE TO THE DUSTBIN WHERE IT BELONGS. THE SPECIAL TRUST WE ARE SETTING UP TO HELP THOSE IN CRITICAL NEED WILL BE UP AND RUNNING AS FAST AS WE CAN GET IT UP, AND YES IN THE MEANTIME THERE WILL BE HARDSHIPS. BUT IT WILL BE DONE, AND THIS RELIEF WILL BE OF GREAT HELP TO MANY.

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Do_not_donatePOOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Do_not_donatePOOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Do_not_donate

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN PAYING IT FORWARD, AS IT IS A GREAT FORCE FOR LASTING CHANGE. IT IS IN OUR NATURE TO MAKE THE PERSON NEXT TO US FEEL GOOD. WHY STOP THERE? KEEP GOING AND EXPAND THE PROCESS HOWEVER YOU CAN. THE WORLD CAN BE CHANGED RATHER QUICKLY BY DOING THIS. AND YOU WILL HAVE TEARS IN YOUR EYES AND A LUMP IN YOUR THROAT WHEN YOU DO THIS.

MUCH LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ALL. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

IN SHY GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 7, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Do remember to click goods and services. We're still struggling to keep food on many families tables and the lights going. Much thanks…

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Spongebob-Squarepants-spongebob-squarepants-30583896-400-300

ZAP 8/04/2013
(THREE YEARS AGO)

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Numero-3-patadas-20421
Poofness Office - RV TOMORROW

Sent: August-04-13 3:17 PM
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: A the story unfolds....

From ZAP..........HI ALL
TOMORROW, THE GLOBAL RESET WILL BEGIN. THERE IS TO BE A SERIES OF ANNOUNCEMENTS, AMONGST WHICH IS THE RV OF THE DINAR.
THIS TIES IN WITH THE INTENSE PREPARATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN UNDERWAY FOR MOST OF THE LAST MONTHS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT UNDERSTAND NUMBERS AND THE VIBRATIONS OF THOSE NUMBERS, AND THE INTERRELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN NUMBERS, WOULD PROBABLY UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY THAT THE ELDERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MINDFUL OF NUMBERS IN THEIR LIVES IN RESPECT OF SPECIFIC DATES ON WHICH BUSINESS MAY BE CONSIDERED BEING DONE ACCORDING TO LUNAR CYCLES, FENG SHUI, OR OTHER SYSTEMS THAT DEFINE THEIR WAYS AND PATHS.

FOR EXAMPLE, THE NUMBER 8 IS PREDOMINANT AS THE SYMBOL OF PROSPERITY/MONEY/FORTUNE. THE NUMBER 9 IS IMPORTANT AS A NUMBER OF FINALITY AND OTHER PROFOUND MEANINGS. FOR EXAMPLE, THEIR MASTER HERITAGE ACCOUNTS END WITH AN “XXXXXX-888” SUFFIX IN HSBC. THEY DO BUSINESS PREFERABLY ON THE 1ST OF THE 1ST MONTH, THE 2ND OF THE 2ND MONTH, THE 3RD OF THE 3RD MONTH, AND SO ON.
THEY HAVE LUCKY NUMBERS, DIVINE NUMBERS, NUMBERS THAT APPARENTLY MEAN NOTHING UNTIL YOU APPLY A KEY CODE TO THEM, AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER NUMBER MANIPULATIONS.

WELL, THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 4. SORTA AN ARBITRARY NUMBER WITH NO MEANING, RIGHT?
YOU MAY NOTE THAT ON AUGUST 4, 1790, WAS WHEN THE FRENCH REVOLUTION ABOLISHED THE PRIVILEGES OF THE NOBLES.
ANY QUESTIONS?
MOVING ON, THE OFFICIAL REDEMPTION OF THE HERITAGE ASSETS HAS STARTED, WITH PRELIMINARY CONTRACTS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING ISSUED FOR THE REDEMPTIONS. THIS WILL START PUTTING A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF NEWLY FREED UP CASH ON THE STREETS. THE FIRST OF MANY MULTI-MILLIONAIRES SHALL BE CREATED.
IN RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS, I COMMENT AS FOLLOWS:
Is this the time line?.....RV now, then Global Reset which brings in Basel III now, followed by F&P paid out in the old system starting in August, then work the bugs out in August - September and finally convert over entirely to the new system October 1, now fully integrate the system in October, then PP paid out in November and early December?
CLOSE. REDEMPTION OF HERITAGE ASSET STARTS, GLOBAL GOLD SETTLEMENTS ARE EFFECTED, RV ANNOUNCED, BASEL III INSTALLED (AS PREVIOUSLY SAID). THIS BEGINS THE GLOBAL RESET. THE REST OF YOUR TIMELINE IS STILL SPECULATION AT THIS POINT, BUT THAT IS MORE OR LESS WHAT IS PLANNED. GOOD THINK THROUGH…IT IS AFTER ALL COMMON SENSE IF ALL GOES SMOOTHLY.
It seems we are riding a roller coaster expecting certain events to occur and then for some reason they don't and we start rolling down hill again waiting for some reason to go back up again. Case in point the RV and Basel III should have already occurred. From the information you're privy to can you provide some insight on when the RV and Basel III will occur?
TOMORROW (TODAY BEING THE 3RD AUGUST).
We are hearing rumors that the "Global Reset" was to occur last week.
YES, BUT THE NUMBERS WERE WRONG, SO THIS WEEK.
When the RV is announced will the reset then occur immediately and kick in Basel III at the same time?
PRETTY WELL.
What exactly does the reset mean to us?
YOU WILL BEGIN TO BREATHE AS THE WEALTH OF THE AGES IS BESTOWED ON YOU AFTER SO MANY CENTURIES OF SUBJUGATION, RAPE, AND THEFT. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE PEACE AND RELIEF LIKE IN NO OTHER TIME. YOU WILL BE ENTERING INTO THE PROVERBIAL 1000 YEARS OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY. ALTERNATIVELY PUT IN A METAPHOR, YOU GET TO HAVE A SHIT, SHOWER AND SHAVE AND NEW CLOTHES. THERE WILL BE DEBT FORGIVENESS, PROSPERITY FOR ALL, END OF POVERTY, THE EMERGENCE OF SUPPRESSED TECHNOLOGIES, THE RECLAMATION OF OUR PLANET AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD THINGS PROPHESIZED IN THE 1000 YEAR TIME. AND MORE PURPLE PIGS WILL FLY.
Are we still looking at a possible 60 days or less delay?
WHY? IT’S OVER.
Will the Dinar be paid out in the old system or in the new system?
GOOD QUESTION. DO NOT KNOW. WILL ASK.
Do we need Dinar and/or F&P to be paid out to kick in the new system or is that a myth?

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t13652-poofness-office-rv-tomorrow

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Dwight-false

ZAP 8/4/2014
(TWO YEARS AGO)

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) Arg-2-50-trans
To: 2goforth
Subject: Raise Up
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 08:30:05 -0400

ZAP SAID;

HI ALL

A PIG TOLD ME ONCE THAT PEOPLE ARE FUNNY CRITTERS. THEY WILL TAKE INFORMATION, AND EAT IT, AND SPIT OUT DISINFORMATION. I AGREED WITH HIM. SMART PIG.

THE DISINFORMATION THIS WEEK IS: THE SKY IS FALLING, RUSSIA AND USA HATE EACH OTHER, AND CHINA IS A DESTINATION RESORT FOR YAKS.

IN REAL AND USEFUL INFORMATION (IN DEFERENCE TO “THE GOLDEN ONE”) WHO STANDS (DOES NOT LIE DOWN), THE TRN WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY, AND THE RV WILL GO AHEAD.

THE CHINA FAMILY OFFERED GOLD TO THE US TO BACK THE TRN. THE US CAME OVER AND ASKED FOR MORE. THE FAMILY TOLD THEM TO PISS OFF. MINUTES LATER, US CAME ONLINE AND BEGGED FORGIVENESS. FAMILY FORGAVE, BUT WITH CONDITIONS. SO TRN IS BACKED WITH GOLD, AND THE US WILL NOT BE BANKRUPTED. THANK GOD - AND THE FAMILY.

SO IT FOLLOWS THAT RV IS AROUND THE CORNER. THE WHALES WERE GOING TO GO IN LAST WEEK, AND HAD THEIR BAGS PACKED. THEY HAD TO WAIT A BIT LONGER, AND SO DID WE. LOOK TO TUESDAY FOR ANYTHING TO MATERIALIZE.

NOW PLEASE REMEMBER O GOLDEN ONE….I AM NOT HERE TO LIE TO YOU, OR TAKE MONEY FROM YOU BY OFFERING CONFERENCE CALLS AT $4.99 A MINUTE WHERE I SPOUT OFF DISINFORMATION DESIGNED TO ELICIT MORE CONFERENCE CALLS AND GET ME MY $50,000 A MONTH OR MORE, OR TO SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE. BUT DO GO TO DIAL-A-DINAR AND KEEP PRESSING 9 AS THE UPKEEP OF OUR DEAR PURPLE PIGS IS EXPENSIVE, AS THE DWINDLING NUMBERS OF VEGETABLES IN OFFICE IS TAKING ITS TOLL. TO REMIND YOU:

FOR SENSELESS RUMORS, DIAL 1 ($0.99)
FOR IRRESPONSIBLE RUMORS, DIAL 2 ($9.95)
FOR INCREDIBLE RUMORS, DIAL 3 ($14.95)
FOR ABSURD RUMORS, DIAL 4 ($19.95)
FOR IDIOTIC RUMORS, DIAL 5 ($24.95)
FOR HILARIOUS RUMORS, DIAL 6 ($49.95)
FOR BIZARRE RUMORS, DIAL 7 ($89.95)
FOR BELIEVABLE RUMORS, DIAL 8 ($149.95)
FOR REALISTIC RUMORS, DIAL 9 (4 EASY PAYMENTS OF $49.95)

AND I WILL HAVE TUESDAY SPECIALS AT 2-FOR-1, AND THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

I AM HERE BECAUSE I WAS REQUESTED TO. I HAVE CERTAIN CONNECTIONS THAT PROVIDE ME WITH THE REAL LANDSCAPE AS MY FOCUS IS ON THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, NOT THIS PESKY DINAR STUFF WHICH I REALLY DO NOT CARE FOR AS IT IS A PAIN IN THE #####, AND JUST A BOTHER. THE LANDSCAPE GIVEN TO ME ALLOWS ME TO SCHEDULE THE PROJECTS, AS I DO KNOW WHEN THE MONEY WILL FLOW. THIS IS CRITICAL TO ME TO ADVANCE LAND PURCHASES FOR TECH MANUFACTURING, STAFF DEPLOYMENT, AND THE REST OF THE ITEMS THAT GO INTO PROJECT STARTS.

IF YOU HAVE BETTER INFORMATION O GOLDEN ONE, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE, OTHERWISE STOP STANDING AND GO BACK TO SLEEP.

why do you continue to beg for money when according to you the money would come in july 20, NOTHING a week later it will be any day now NOTHING again and again, hey maybe tomorrow, hey, maybe next week, hey zappycrappy maybe in a million f-ing years! perhaps you should find a job and do something worthwhile. your response is welcomed, please tell me where i'm wrong ,, please tell me where anything poof or zappy said came to pass and was not total BS!. you are a worthless shill for TPTW to create false hope. thanks for ##### ! you are beginning to disgust more and more people on this site!

ZAPPY….COOL. NEW NAME. ARE YOU CHINESE? CAUSE ZAPPYCRAPPY WILL NOT DO – I ALREADY WENT TO THE BATHROOM. AND WHEN DID I EVER BEG FOR MONEY? I HAVE DIAL-A-DINAR.

IN ACTUAL FACT, THE FUNDS MADE IT OUT ON JULY 15, BUT NOBODY IN THE WORLD WAS ABLE TO TOUCH ANY OF THE TRANSACTION FUNDS INCLUDING ME, AND THAT HURT BIG TIME. REMEMBER I SAID THE IMF PUT AN ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK ON THE FUNDS? LET ME REMIND YOU: THE IMF PLACED AN ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK ON ALL TRANSACTION FUNDS GLOBALLY AND REMOVED IT ON JULY 24. THEY DID NOT TELL ANYBODY THEY DID THE BLOCK, OR THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SUED BY EVERYBODY AND HOUNDED TO DEATH TO RELEASE FUNDS.

FUNDS ARE FLOWING, AND OUR FUNDS ARE RELEASED, WE WILL GET THEM WITHIN THE WEEK.

BY THE WAY, WHAT IS TPTW? TWIT POWER TO WOMBATS? OR DO ONLY WORTHLESS SHILLS KNOW WHAT THAT IS? AND I DO NOT DISGUST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. THIS IS NOT A SITE, THIS IS MY COMPUTER, AND I DO NOT DISGUST MYSELF. I TAKE SHOWERS REGULARLY.

Greetings!

It seems the 28th has come and gone. Have you considered that Poof was a tool of the cabal, and you are merely continuing his work of lying to the people, keeping them in a state of perpetual anticipation, rather than promoting the Law of Attraction, which would put Poof and company out of business?

Some days, I really wonder... http://wp.me/p2ftZi-1lj

Sincerely,
Pal

POOF…CABAL? (MUCH LAUGHING HERE). HE WAS KILLED BY THEM WITHIN A MONTH FROM CANCER OF EVERYTHING. IMAGINE, HEALTHY ONE DAY, AND DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER OF THE BRAIN, LIVER, THYROID, LUNGS, ALMOST ALL ORGANS. DEAD IN 30 DAYS.

AND ME CONTINUING HIS WORK OF LYING…INTERESTING. HE LIED? PERPETUAL ANTICIPATION? THE CABAL DOES NOT FOSTER ANTICIPATION. SO, BY EXTENSION, HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CABAL WHO WAS REALLY STOPPING THINGS. THEY DO NOT WISH TO GIVE ANY HOPE TO ANYONE. THEY WISH TO SUBJUGATE AND RULE FOREVER.

NOW, THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS VERY IMPORTANT, AND SHOULD BE A CONTINUOUS PRACTICE BY ALL. THAT WOULD REALLY CHANGE THE ENERGY OUT THERE. VERY COOL. AND HOW WOULD THAT PUT POOF AND COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS? THAT WAS THE WHOLE IDEA OF POOF…TO GET ON TO THE NEXT PHASE OF OUR EVOLUTION AND BUILD THIS PARADIGM OF 1000 YEARS OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY. THAT WAS HIS WHOLE THING, AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT. HE DIED FOR THAT AS HE WAS ABOUT TO EXPOSE SOME THINGS THAT WOULD HAVE ACCELERATED THE PROCESS.

Mid-Week Report
Hey Susan,
I hope you are doing well or even still with us!! I have email a few times, left phone messages with no reply. So I do pray you have not gone to be with poof.

SHE’S OK.

This update gives me a good laugh...those people in Reno are wasting their time going. They will NOT get paid until AFTER the global reset is announced to asset back system to the whole world. The one "family" that did that whole reno stuff works for the RATS!!! So their money is blocked on paying anything until AFTER the world goes first. Just to funny!!! nobody seems to have figured that bit out.

Prayer you are still with us and doing going....

WEELLLL….THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET IT DONE LAST WEEK AND IT WAS DAMN CLOSE. I BELIEVE THAT THE KINKS ARE WORKED OUT AND TUESDAY IS IT IN MY ESTIMATION AND FROM THE INTELLIGENCE I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM THE FAMILY. TRADING OF THE BONDS BEGINS WEDNESDAY. THIS CIRCUS COMES TO AN END THEN, AND WE CAN ALL GET TO THE REAL WORK.

Final Posting Should Occur Soon"
07/31/2014

[..okieoilman] 7-31-14--2.38PM C.S.T.--GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE COMPLETING OUR SEVENTH MONTH IN THIS YEAR?- BOY TIME DOES FLY.

AS OF THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING NOTHING BUT PROGRESSIVE, POSITIVE, NEWS RELEVANT TO COMPLETION OF THIS LONG JOURNEY WE HAVE BEEN ON.

IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE ARE REALLY AT THE END OF THE TRAIL.

VERY VERY CLOSE, YES.

I CAN NOT BE EXPLICENT BECAUSE OF PRIOR AGREEMENT'S THAT PRECLUDE ME FROM GIVING SPECIFIC'S.
JUST KNOW THAT "THE PLAN" HAS AND IS BEING FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

WE ARE NOT ANTICIPATING ANY PROLONGED WAITING PERIOD FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.

I KNOW THIS POST SOUNDS GENERIC BUT IT ISN'T.

JUST FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BALL AND SING ALONG WITH ME--

"WE'RE IN THE MONEY-WE'RE IN THE MONEY. -------

FINAL POSTING SHOULD OCCUR SOON--------

BLESSINGS GALORE

SOUNDS LIKE THE TUNE THAT THE PIGS KEEP HUMMING. BUT YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT. THE INSIDE INFORMATION I HAVE TELLS ME THAT NEXT WEEK IS PROBABLY THE LAST OR SECOND TO LAST “REPORT” I WILL WRITE. I WILL DO A WRAP-UP LETTER AFTER THE EVENT, AND THEN GET TO THE REAL WORK. I WILL NOT WRITE AGAIN UNLESS FORCED TO BY SNUFFLES. CUTE PIGGY. ALMOST CUDDLY.

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t21786-poofness-for-aug-4-raise-up

POOFness for AUG 7: Beautiful Day (FOR SOME INTERNET PANHANDLING) 23e79d4d4c2b804f97e27eac8f04fbe2

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

For over 3 years Jerzy as ZAP has made his living, his words, from your generous donations without ever once providing proof that he helps those he claims that he does. NEVER ONCE. If he does present info to "prove he is legit" logic would dictate it is yet more of his fraud unless verifiable. Let's see some general ledgers of the amount of donation money taken in by Susan and turned over to Jerzy. Let's see some receipts of money transfers and O2 tanks etc.
PROVIDE VERIFIABLE PROOF.

Until then.... Help is needed right in your own town! Donating to your local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

gab101

if you hate him so much,then stop talking about him.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well hello there gab... have not seen you around here for some time.

I don't hate him. It is more like... don't hate the player hate the game sort of thing. Don't you find the fact that he declares all is done at least 3 times a week for years even remotely interesting? You don't think that is something that should be talked about? huh....

gab101

from how your always posting insults you certainly sound like you hate him.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am merely hitting him over the head with his own words gab....

If you take that as insults... then you are not paying attention

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum