OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base Empty David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base - Discussing Solar Systemic Changes, Military Abduction, and More

David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base Wisdom%2BTeachings%2BCover%2BArt%2BLong%2B-%2BDraco%2BMoon%2BBase%2B2

(Stillness in the Storm Editor) For other Wisdom Teachings summaries click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/DWs WT]here[/url].
- Justin

Source - Discerning The Mystery

by Shem El-Jamal

This episode of the Wisdom Teachings series seems to mark a point of special significance for myself and most likely many others. It seems that in recent times, events have been aligning in unexpected ways beyond those of previous instances of synchronicity. Events now seem to synchronize on a multidimensional level—not simply consisting of two points of correlation, but of multiple points which are situationally independent from one another.

Additionally, thoughts now seem to be manifesting at an ever-quickening rate. These accelerations may be a result of the collective consciousness of humanity unifying in greater ways than ever before. If this is true, it may mean that our collective ability to change our life course and the course of our world may be increasing as well—opening us up to possibilities never experienced before. This concentration and unification of creative potential may allow us to move forward more efficiently on our journey of evolution.

Mastery and Manifestation – A Lesson on the Power of Mass Consciousness, and the Key to our Divine Creativity

It has been on my mind to write an article on the numerous testimonies we have heard from Secret Space Program whistleblowers. This article would concentrate on the subject of the abduction phenomenon, combining these testimonies with evaluations of my own experiences and painting a 3-dimensional picture of the situation as it stands. I am currently working on that article which parallels this one quite nicely and am excited to see how it turns out. For right now, I'm eager to discuss the contents of this episode.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock: The Dark Fleet

The subject of the Draco moon base has come up in past episodes of Wisdom Teachings as well as in many episodes of the Cosmic Disclosure series. We have also heard the testimonies of Dr. Michael Salla, William Tompkins, Pete Peterson, and Corey Goode on this same subject and may have been surprised to see how well these numerous, independent testimonies aligned.

We have these four men who had completely independent experiences at different times. Each of their experiences made them aware of the extra-planetary operations of both human and E.T. groups, and from the combination of their various disclosures, we have substantially corroborating evidence which helps prove the phenomenon of abduction to be true to our present situation.

Setting the Stage

David Wilcock starts the discussion off with a reminder on the intelligence we received from retired Colonel William Tompkins. We may recall Tompkins' experiences at the Douglas Air Company think tank where he worked on back-engineering Nazi technology which was given to the Nazis by Reptilian E.T.s. These Nazis were observed by the American spying operations to be receiving assistance from the Draco Reptilians in developing propulsion technology, weaponry, transportation technology and more. These Draco were also found to have been assisting the Nazis in establishing their own base on the Antarctic continent dating back to as early as 1913 to 1915.

The Nazis would develop their war machine to the point that they no longer needed to conquer the Earth. Instead they set their sights elsewhere throughout the solar system—using Antarctica as a springboard, and then traveling to the moon and other locations. At each step of the way, the Draco were assisting the development of Nazi technology. It was from these bases, and by these Nazi characters that many of the military abduction and human experimentation programs would begin to take shape.

Exopolitics - Obama Report to Congress Supports Whistleblower Claims of Secret Space War

(Wilcock adds that Pete Peterson along with numerous other sources have come forward to confirm the existence of the moon base and the operations that have taken place there.)

David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base Moonbase
An artist's depiction of the Nazi/Dark Fleet lunar base

Cosmic Disclosure - William Tompkins Bio - Show Transcript, Plus Extended Commentary from Dr. Michael Salla

David Wilcock made mention of a point made last week that the massive data hacks against the OPM (Office of Personnel Management) could blow the whole issue of military abduction wide open. Consider the fact that this hack breached the entire personnel database of the U.S. government, including the files of those with security clearance. This would mean that potentially everyone who has participated in government of Secret Space Program operations no longer have the secrecy needed to hide any crimes they may have committed.

Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock - Countdown to Full Disclosure - Examining End-Game Strategies in the Battle for Disclosure

From the OPM data breach, we may see numerous revelations come forward. Additionally, we have a multitude of new whistleblowers coming forward to further substantiate the already significant intelligence we have received thus far.

The first article mentioned in this discussion focuses on the subject of these OPM hacks and is written by one individual who was directly affected by this breach of privacy. The article of interest comes to us from the website, Fusion.com.
I am one of the millions of federal employees who just got hacked

David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base Screen-shot-2015-06-12-at-1-22-13-pm
This month, the federal government disclosed that the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) had been infiltrated by hackers who have been inside their systems for over a year. The hackers got access to the records of millions of federal employees. According to media reports, intelligence officials think the Chinese are responsible and that they are building “a vast database of federal workers.”

Art Bowker is one of those millions of employees. He’s a federal employee in Ohio who has written two books, the most recent one dealing with “Investigating Internet Crimes.” This is what he’s worried about. As told to Kashmir Hill.
I heard about the hack last week, and I thought, “That’s not good.”

They sent me an email two days ago telling me that my data appears to be compromised and that I’ll be enrolled in a program for credit monitoring that covers me up to a million dollars. I called the contractor from OPM that was listed in the email, a 1-800 number, and wanted to know how big the breach was. Did they just get names? They couldn’t tell me. It’s like someone broke into my house and they won’t tell me what they took.

They didn’t tell me exactly what information was exposed, but this is the agency that does background checks and security clearances. They’re the agency that asks people who know you, “What do you know about this person that could be used to blackmail them?”

If [the hackers] also got people’s security clearances, they will have a boatload of information.

They don’t just have everything they need to steal my identity — my Social Security number, date of birth, and everywhere I’ve lived— but all of that information for my wife, and my children, and even my grandchildren. If people were married multiple times, former spouses are in there. When I said, “What about my family?” Their response was, “Are they federal employees?” I said no, and they said “The credit monitoring is only for federal employees.” My identity is covered but my wife’s isn’t. If something happens to her credit, it’s going to affect my credit.

When I requested a copy of it, it disclosed what a supervisor who I didn’t get along with said about me. She said I had a drinking problem, but it wasn’t substantiated at all. They asked how she knew and she said, “Someone told me that.” There was no other evidence. But that’s in my background investigation and I can’t get it removed.

http://fusion.net/story/149831/opm-hack-happened-to-me/
This article spelled out just how massive of a security failure the OPM hack represented. We may compare this failure to that of the NSA, where security personnel placed all of their information in one central location. This later allowed for easy infiltration and collection of this information by Edward Snowden and his team. Though we cannot say for certain why such carelessness went unchecked for such a long time, we can be grateful that it did go unchecked, as these security failures have allowed for large disclosures of government crimes to be released.

CONTINUE READING @ discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.com
Stillness in the Storm Editor's note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at sitsshow@gmail.com. Thank you for reading.
_________

Source:

http://discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.com/2016/08/wisdom-teachings-with-david-wilcock_28.html

Thanks to Justin at: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com

2David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base Empty Re: David Wilcock - Draco Moon Base Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/2Gasc_cHVpE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum