OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies

September 10, 2016 by Iconoclast

The element of Fire has powerful transformation abilities.  This is shown in the Mythology of the Phoenix Rising from the ashes.  In the historical record, the Phoenix “could symbolize renewal in general as well as the  sun, time, the empire, resurrection, life in the heavenly Paradise, Christ, and mankind.  Interesting that in my last blog I wrote about the experience I had with the way we feel time has changed.

A couple of nights ago I had an interesting experience during my Astral projection/lucid dream time state of consciousness. (I really need to find a name for how I receive information!)  I saw 3 men’s heads with beards that were in small houses.  All I could see were their heads sticking out.  They were engulfed in red flames and appeared to be in pain.  I was upset because all I could do was walk on. I could do nothing to assist them in their suffering, which made me sad.  I knew that everything happens for a greater purpose, but I didn’t know know what this meant until i read Oka Fala and Lisa Gawlas’ blogs.  I was able to put their pieces of the puzzle together with mine and get a big Global view of what is occurring right now.  I highly recommend reading both of their blogs along with mine.
The 3 heads I saw have many great meanings which relate to the story of Perseus decapitating Medusa.  From Oka’s blog….”Currently at 26-27 degrees of Scorpio (death), Mars is opposing Algol, named the Demon Star. This bright star in the constellation Perseus represents the right eye of Medusa, the serpent headed Gorgon, decapitated by Perseus.”
“Algol has been said to represent: be-headings or removal of the head, face or mask. It also represents heads of state. Anyone keeping up with current world news will know that these events are being played out at this time: Recent be-headings (faked and real) and the Summit meeting of NATO Heads of State and Government in Newport, Wales. Surely, a mere coincidence (again).”
“The word Alcohol derives from Algol. Alcohol induces the alter ego and the hidden self / suppressed half. When one consumes alcohol they are said to be “off their heads” or “out of their heads”.
“The Greek astronomer, Ptolemy, catalogued it as ton en gorgonio o lampros, “the bright one of those in the Gorgon’s head”.
Saturn will oppose Algol between 11-22 September 2014.  I love Oka’s work…
Now, look at these numbers…11 &22, very powerful Master Numbers…  I know I saw 3 heads of Medusa in flames and they represent several things.  The 3 branches of the government of the USA, which are the, executive, legislative, and the judicial.  It also represents the big three, the unholy trinity of the USA, UK, and Rome.
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies Perseus_by_cellini_loggia_dei_lanzi_n04-1
If you notice the head that Perseus is holding appears like it has a beard.  Well this is what I saw!  The talking heads of the Powers that Were, will be cut off and transformed in the fires of the Phoenix, which is strongly connected to the energy of Scorpio.    Mars is opposing Algol.   Mars represents War, and is the ruling planet of Scorpio.  Who creates our wars for profit?  The three talking heads I saw do, and their time is over.  Scorpio is doing it’s job.  The tail of Scorpio also points to the center of the Galaxy, which is our way “home”.
Now, it gets even crazier with the confirmation that this information is correct.  My friend Andrea Mullaney took a photo of the moon this morning her time at 6:20 a.m., and we saw an orb in the photo while we were talking on Skype today.  I told her sometimes you can see the scared geometry of an orb if you look closely…  so we looked at the orb and we both saw the image of a man with a beard like the ones I saw on the astral.  Here is the best photo we can provide.
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies Moonwithorb9-9-2014
I don’t know if you can see the face in the orb or not.  If you can’t let me know and I will post this photo to my Facebook page.
Now the Gematria is just amazing and completely supports this information.  The English Gematria for Medusa = 330  The English Gematria for beheading = 330.  The word numerical equivalent for burning down the house = Prince Harry of Wales.   I found this amazing, because, as we can see the House of Windsor will fall along with Prince Harry.  Talking heads = 666 in English Gematria and 111 in simple Gematria.  Medusa eye of Algol has a word numerical equivalent that = Eye of Horus and the God of Aquarius….which is very interesting and just adds more depth to the information as a whole.
This energy is very important for the rest of us as well.  We also are being transformed with the fires of the Phoenix.  Lisa Gawlas writes in her blog…”At first I thought the moon changed places with the sun, it was ablaze with fire.  It was also the first time I ever realized there is an absolute energy signature from the sun and from the moon.”  She also writes, “When my first client showed up and we understood why the moon was on fire, the next thing I had to do is figure out where she was in relationship to it.  That’s when I (saw) the opening, very much like a funnel open at the topside of the moon, and there she was, excited as a lark, descending into the belly of the moon.  As she reached the inside bottom of the inner moon, the flames engulfed her core, her torso or head was no longer visible to me.  She had her arms and legs spread wide open and that is all I could see of her.”  Lisa and her visions are just amazing!
Now, I am going to this in a different direction.  We know we live in a matrix that is similar to a computer program.  Oka in his blog mentioned that ALGOL = ALGOrithmic language.  This reminded of what I saw during my Lucid Dream time last year.  I saw a binary computer program.  I drew it as soon as I woke up.
Burning Down the House – Rising Frequencies Binary-code
I think this has something to do with the new code that is ALGOL code that is being inserted into the matrix.
The most interesting part about this whole thing is how I came up with the name for this blog and some of the others I have written.  They are sent to me telepathically in my head in a song.  As soon as I tried to think of a name for this blog I heard the song “Burning Down the House” which correlates to the 3 heads I saw burning in little houses.  Then I was “told” to look up the lyrics to the song….all I can say is WOW!

TALKING HEADS LYRICS

“Burning Down The House”
Watch out you might get what you’re after
Cool babies strange but not a stranger
I’m an ordinary guy
Burning down the houseHold tight wait till the party’s over
Hold tight We’re in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the houseHere’s your ticket pack your bag: time for jumpin’ overboard
The transportation is here
Close enough but not too far, Maybe you know where you are
Fightin’ fire with fire
All wet hey you might need a raincoat
Shakedown dreams walking in broad daylight
Three hun-dred six-ty five de-grees
Burning down the house
It was once upon a place sometimes I listen to myself
Gonna come in first place
People on their way to work baby what did you expect
Gonna burst into flame
My house s’out of the ordinary
That’s right don’t want to hurt nobody
Some things sure can sweep me off my feet
Burning down the house
No visible means of support and you have not seen nuthin’ yet
Everything’s stuck together
I don’t know what you expect starring into the TV set
Fighting fire with fire
So, the talking heads, which, we know as the Powers that Were (PTW), aren’t going to have much to say, as their houses are being burned down.  Burning Down the House is my new favorite song at the moment!  Let the Fires of Transformation Begin!

Thanks to: https://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum