OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/CLue7LYP5Oc

aestheticmedic

Now 911 is a sad memory for Hillary too :/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha

Watching this all go down gives me a glimmer of hope that all is not lost. As one that has always felt a deep physical repulsion when I see this vile woman I have been waiting for a quarter of a century to witness what now appears to be happening. When this occurred 3 days ago.... I felt the hugeness of her being taken down. YES!!! Now the next page of the script will begin.

aestheticmedic

A friend and I were looking at this again and at 7:29 it looks like her right hand went forward, not cuffed.

topspin2

The video does not show her face.....and I would not put it past them for this to have been a staged event......just saying...

aestheticmedic

I'm hoping its a ripple of many to come.

7Rise Together ~ Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces.  Empty rise together? why? Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:02 pm

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

please tell me you don't believe this woman. If I even see one shred of honesty in her I will repent immediately. Where is it ANYWHERE on this planet that says she was jailed? Some said her clone became disabled. Some say she physically broke down. I would love to experience the relief of knowing she was off the streets but not until it is a reality. Otherwise, clinging to illusions is not just false hope, there is hope indeed, but we do not need ms. rise together to say it, when there is no proof here. Please people, show me any proof, any official, anything at all. I will repent, but while I am a part of this website, I won't watch you fall for bullshit. Ms. rise together has a double as well. She isn't only Cindy whoever. She has another identity working with other people in similar ways. Don't be stupid or easily fooled. go ahead...make my day

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:thumbs up:

Many here feel the very same as you do. The fact that she has done a 180 on SwissIndo and now calls herself the Queen of Queens says it all.

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

Betsy Malone, she is either her twin or a bad clone (aka clown)
https://youtu.be/EWPSStDWM9A

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I accidentally deleted the other video and that deleted your comment on the post. I am so sorry MA. Please feel free to comment again and my humble apologies. Thought it was a double post.

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

I had already copied and pasted it into the new one...haha, I guess I saw that coming

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awww!!! excellent! :) thanks darlin'!

aestheticmedic

Well I think your'e right about this probably not something to get our hopes up because also from behind she looks like the skinny version of Hillary anyway.  So there you have it.  I don't think Cindy is Malone, though I think the way they speak is very perfect which may be the give away that they are clones.  Kay Bailey Hutchinson, a retired senator from Texas, had a perfect slow speaking voice also.  Also I have heard 2/3 of the population aren't human.  If for nothing else these conversations are nice distractions, for me anyway.

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

distractions from what? these are not distractions to me. these are integrative to my human evolution, which I will have be-damned. No one can stop me, they have been trying all my life and almost succeeded, with my help, until destiny came knocking, rather a cogent Jupiter Square Pluto transit a few years ago that literally "bumped" me into the future I was always meant to have. It's a long story, which is being written in my upcoming book. My miracle took the form of a forklift accident at work that was a cause - effect event to activate my heart chakra and get me out of a death spiral I was on. I cannot thank the planes of existence enough. Jupiter and Pluto, in an effort to save me in the only way they knew how to "save" me almost killed me. I should have been crushed by the accident, but Venus was in trine aspect that day so she made sure I survived. Either way, I was going to be saved, it just would have been a matter of whether I would stay here on plane, or leave so I didn't corrupt my soul which I was on the path of doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum