OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

President Obama is NOT an American
   by TS Caladan

Would you believe the truth about the U.S. President’s actual birth-country if it came from his own mouth? Would you believe it if it came from his wife’s lips?
          It was quite some time ago, before Trump threw his ‘hat into the ring.’ Trump proclaimed the President was born in Kenya and had falsified his birth certificate! Of course a firestorm ensued with denials. Or a better way for networks to handle the spread of the inconvenient truth was to simply go around the mess and not give the subject much time on television and in Media.
          The ‘birth-country controversy’ has been strangely closed recently in the race for the White House by Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Today, Trump has changed his position because a Hawaiian birth certificate has conveniently appeared for Barack Hussein Obama. ‘The Donald’ has even apologized…
          It’s Okay, folks. Trump was just a fanatical looney who was dead wrong about the President!
          You cannot become President of the United States if you were foreign born, I might have to remind a few readers. You also cannot become President if you were a ‘card-carrying Communist.’
          Please research YouTube videos or other sources to verify the points brought up in this article and learn more.         
          It was too perfect, too convenient that the real homeland of the President was a dead issue right now. It had to be a planned maneuver; planned long ago for Trump to blast Barack and then ‘oops’ suddenly evidence arose that showed (Muslim) Hussein Obama was a Hawaiian. I mean, doesn’t the President LOOK Hawaiian?
          Why not let Trump appear foolish and insane? That’s what his candidacy is. What else would you call someone who said, “After the Chinese see the wall I’ll build on the border of Mexico, they’ll be jealous!”? This was a joke (but not said as one) because his entire campaign is a joke…
          Trump will lose to Clinton. We’ll have our first female President…who is also…
          …A card-carrying Communist. Look it up if you don’t believe me.
          A year ago when there were more than a dozen in the Presidential race, I called it and it came true. A few old emails of mine to friends stated that the two finalists will be “Alfred E. Neuman” and “Miss Piggy.” As it turned out, I was right. Let’s see if Hillary wins by a landslide as I also predicted.  
          Here’s what’s going to happen and elections did not happen like this in the good old days. Elections were real, once. (In time, you’ll discover hardly anything in this world is real and true).
It doesn’t matter. If Trump receives 70-80% of the votes and millions of crazy people vote for this crazy person, we will still wake up the next day to find HILLARY WON! Wanna bet?
          Already the supposedly “cool people” have not surprisingly popped up as Hillary supporters. Snoop Doggs and Kanyes and Beyonces, etc. of the world have aligned themselves with Hillary. Guess why? Not because they’re Democrats or even because they like her. It is because insiders know Hillary will win; they were told beforehand by the world’s Puppet-Masters, aka Illuminati Slave Owners.
          The issue of Barack’s citizenship or birthplace has been put to bed…but, investigate it further. Don’t forget. Hear his own words in the clips below say exactly where he was born. Michelle (Michael) Obama confirmed it. When she spoke to a crowd about their trip to Kenya, where they showed poor Africans that it was all right to take the AIDS vaccine because she and the President also received the shots, she slipped up…
         She said how the President returned to “his home country in Kenya.” Why didn’t the people of the luncheon or benefit stand up immediately and scream at her? Why wasn’t there a single true/blue American in the crowd that stopped being “sheeple” and called her out on her own words? A rebel in the crowd should have stood and condemned both her and her husband for the 8-year sham and disgrace that was the Obama presidency. Two terms as an illegal President!
          I was aware that the First ‘Lady’ slipped up, but not aware that Barack also admitted it too. See first clip. The bogus Hawaiian birth certificate had been verified and so no one cares anymore. That was the convenient plan all along from the very beginning when it was Donald Trump who led the charge, to be swept under the rug come election (I believe).
          Also planned was another CLINTON in the White House. ‘They’ have made Donald such a monster, on purpose. All connected to the Hillary campaign because there is not a 2-party system in America. There is only a single Party, One Direction and leaders of the “Free” World are not what they appeared to be. Hillary’s election slogan is: “I am the only one to stop Trump from being President.” That’s a platform? Vote for me because I’m the lesser evil?
          Maybe she’s not the real evil. Neither is he. The real EVIL is what’s behind it all, connects everything in a very dark and a very secret way.
          Don’t sit back and think you are being told the truth by the Media. You are being lied to by the Media. You have been manipulated and controlled and swayed toward an evil Agenda, an Agenda that started long before you were born. To discover the real truth, you have to work for it. Do your homework. Research before you render any opinions and make it good ones, informed ones. Don’t speak from ignorance. Speak from knowledge. Knowledge is power. Thank you.

President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan CrrdIRaXEAAy5fV

How to order novels by TS Caladan

• http://www.twbpress.com/authortraycaladan.html  Promo-page from publisher: TWB Press in Colorado

• http://www.twbpress.com/sonofzog.html
  • TWB Press in Colorado

or go to publisher’s site: TWBPRESS.COM 
TWB Press, publishing, electronic, e-books, ebooks, short stories, novels, science fiction, supernatural, horror, thrillers, fiction

TS Caladan's 3-Book "Traylogy" can be purchased thru TWB Press.

9" x 6" books with cover art are less than $18.00.   EBooks are $3.99.

President Obama is NOT an American by TS Caladan CpNYMevWIAAdh1C

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum