OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/CNwwtZCNRPI

Published on Sep 10, 2016
There's an ancient eastern Buddhist legend about the mysterious Udumbara flowers which blooms every 3,000 signaling the arrival of a celestial being. It has been turning up in the word since it's first sighting in South Korea in 1997 when they appeared on a Buddha statue. The flowers are said to be fragrant, resilient and can bloom on any surface and any object such as metal, wood, etc. Many people have documented this rare occurrence but there are people to say the flowers are the eggs of the Green Lacewing insect. However, it has been pointed out that the insect eggs will deteriorate once the larvae hatches but the mystical flowers do not decay for long periods of time.

Mike has seen two cases of his friends finding the flowers and keeping them intact for a long time.

The Buddhist legend foretells a Holy King Who Turns the Wheel, rectifying the Dharma in the world. This King is said to accept anyone of any religious affiliation, offering salvation to all through compassion.

In Volume 8 of the Buddhist scripture, it reads:

“Huilin Phonetics and Interpretation” states: “The udumbara flower is the product of propitious and supernatural phenomena; it is a celestial flower and does not exist in the mundane world. If a Tathagata or the King of the Golden Wheel appears in the human world, this flower will appear due to his great virtue and blessings.”

Thanks to: http://thefederationoflight.ning.com

Crayonmiracle

Crayonmiracle

Yeah being a ex Buddhist this flower was mentioned in the writings of the books that went with that religion. Interesting how all sects are connected with the same info. I used to be fascinated by the meaning of Tathagata. I grew out of Buddhism because I felt it wasn't for me, a lot of my old friends still insist they will become enlightened praying to a  piece of paper. Good for them, I have no interest in cults which that was, however they still try to ram it down my throat on FB whenever I comment to them. I feel sorry for them because they don't believe in source creator but think the piece of paper is source creator God and that it protects them against all darkness on this planet. I took my piece of paper back and didn't get struck by lightning which I was warned about..lol  I practiced so many different religions in this lifetime and come to realize that you don't need a religion, just connect to your space family 8) and source as well as all the higher dimensional beings hanging out and you'll be fine so much simpler then doing ritual practice of religion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum