OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Government Debates War With Russia In Suddenly Called Emergency Meeting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bs4ever

bs4ever

This news must have caused some consternation in the Kremlin.

This is really very serious, never in the time since the collapse of Communism has such a threat appeared in the form of delusional comedy such as this.

If America had said this, or China, France, Germany et al this might have been taken seriously.

This alleged meeting of halfwits, who seem to think they are managing a country but in reality could not manage a pee up a wall threaten Russia?

Ambulances at the ready for the split sides epidemic in Moscow.

This bunch in London from the time of Blair have ensured the once mighty Royal Navy are a great coastal defence force, the RAF after a day taking on Russia's air force may as well be the Womens Royal balloon corps, and the highly trained British army number less than 90k in total.

Take on Russia?, they could not take on France at this stage.

Oh and the other little matter of having no aircraft carriers and having to share one with France has been overlooked.

Yep the halfwits have really thought this one out if the report is true.

Of course there is their favourite back up plan, borrow money and buy from Uncle Sam, yet Uncle Sams pockets aren't that deep anymore either

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2137.htm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I just read that the US is putting camo and other disguises on their planes to fool the Russians.. I repeat... they blabbed it all over the net to fool Russia. Maybe they think that Russia does not have internet or news?

Doesn't it seem as if we have slipped into another dimension that borders on insanity on every level?

aestheticmedic

Totally PS, just now I have responded to a video and have been invited to a chat room, because "you seem to be very well informed" so to myself I say no thank you, I am not interested, too twilight zone scary, as was a british youtube too.

Thank you PS your so cool to deal with us!.  :ah::tree:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I keep saying it is like being dropped into a Stephen King movie. The Langoliers comes to mind over and over again. Especially when they first wake up and land the plane and try to eat and drink and everything felt flat. Sound was different. It is like that!!!

You're cool too AM!!! We have a real great group of people connected here and it is an honor to serve alongside you all! xox

The next few weeks are sure to bring even more fuckery so hang on folks! I think it will blow even the most centered of minds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum