OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash

TOPICS:Brandon Smith

October 12, 2016
Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash Financial-crashBy Brandon Smith
Those people who have any doubts about where the narrative is headed for global economic stability simply have not been paying attention lately.
As I pointed out in my pre-Brexit referendum article, “Brexit: Global Trigger Event, Fake Out Or Something Else? “the story being scripted by the globalists is one of the “failures and crimes” of conservative movements. I predicted that the Brexit would pass based on this language used by international financiers and elites leading up to the vote.
The vast majority of analysts in the mainstream and in the alternative media refused to acknowledge the possibility that a successful Brexit actually works in FAVOR of the globalists, because it provides them a perfect scapegoat for a financial crisis that has been broiling for years and is now ready to burst into flames. I find still that many people will not dare to consider the idea that a successful conservative resurgence is actually part of the plan for globalist institutions. Many argue that the elites just don’t have that kind of pervasive control over the system, or that I am attributing “too much power and ability” to them.

I find this argument rather naive but also interesting, because many of the people who claim the elites do not have such influence were also the same people who argued before the Brexit that the elites would “never allow” the U.K. referendum to pass. So, do they have extensive influence, or don’t they?  This kind of selective blindness to the game being played prevents a whole host of otherwise intelligent people from grasping reality.
These folks need to finally admit to themselves that they were half right; the globalists would not allow the passage of the Brexit, UNLESS, a successful Brexit actually works in their favor.
In my post-Brexit analysis I said that the meme of bumbling and destructive conservatives and “populists” would continue into the U.S. election, and so far it would seem this is exactly the case. In numerous mainstream articles globalists have been openly telling us exactly what is about to happen.
I find that the same naivety that developed during the Brexit campaign has also developed around the Trump campaign. Too many in the liberty movement will not entertain the idea that a Trump win is in the cards. Yet, the elites are using the same language in reference to the Trump campaign that they used before and after the Brexit.
Bloomberg’s latest report on the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank showcase numerous warnings by the elites:

The global economy has benefited tremendously from globalization and technological change,” the IMF’s top advisory panel said in a communique released on Saturday after meeting in Washington. “However, the outlook is increasingly threatened by inward-looking policies, including protectionism, and stalled reforms.”
The IMF warned in its latest economic outlook that rising political tensions over open markets and free trade could undermine a recovery already lacking a growth engine.”
In a rebuke to those advocating a turn away from trade, the members of the IMF panel redoubled their commitment to “maintain economic openness and reinvigorate global trade as a critical means to boost global growth.”
Barron’s reiterates the predictive programming, insinuating that a loss of faith in globalism and the financial elites will lead to disaster.
Leaders gathered at the International Monetary Fund/World Bank annual meeting didn’t mention Donald Trump by name this week, but they warned the anti-trade and populist movements fueling his presidential campaign, as well as Brexit, could further slow already anemic economic growth.”
“…Populist movements have not fallen on deaf ears, with German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble noting during a panel on the global economy that: “More and more, people don’t trust their elites. They don’t trust their economic leaders, and they don’t trust their political leaders.”
Globalists are telling us what is about to happen.
I continue to hold to the position I always have — that Donald Trump is going to be ALLOWED into the White House, and that this will be a prelude to economic crisis. The stage is being set for a grand finale to our ongoing financial collapse. The great villain behind the whole disaster will be revealed, and we will be told that the villain is us.

Thanks to: http://www.activistpost.com

terbo56

terbo56

The truth and fact of the matter is, WE are NOT the villains here- It is the 'Kill them all' elite- And they WILL pay- ok wink

3Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash Empty Villans are us????? Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:58 pm

morrispatman

What about all the student loans, credit card debt, and 30 year mortgages?

Are we not guilty? We believed a lie and should be condemned for it? Right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum