OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous [video]

Posted by Starship Earth: The Big Picture  

Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  Saucer-beam-300x169
Here’s an interesting twist to the potentiality of Project Blue Beam. Anonymous says a WikiLeaks document reveals Clinton is aware of a plan to use atmospheric technology (holograms) on specific areas of the USA to manipulate the masses on voting day.

It just gets better and better, doesn’t it? Maybe I WILL get to see my alien invasion! Internal sensations included. Wow. Watch for heavy chemtrails.

I found it interesting they mentioned that these images in the atmosphere have already been in use for some time in astronomy. Hmmmm… that would explain a lot.
Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  Slander
The following video also provides some polling stats on public awareness of the various “political” strategies used so far to steer this election. Trump doesn’t look as bad to these folks as I thought he might after all the Clinton camp slander.

How is it Americans consider candidates who do this worthy of running their country? I don’t get it. It’s worse than the “Jerry Springer” show and painful to watch these politicians slither through the gutter.
Did the FBI really leak the thousands of key documents WikiLeaks shared recently as some are saying? Probably—but the psychos would rather blame Russia. Hitlary did plenty of that every chance she got in that third debate last night.
Yes, my other half forced me to watch it—the best outcome being, he learned from my ranting that the cabal has multiple factions and he remarked on Clinton’s skilled deflections. 
And no questions about the WikiLeaks extraterrestrial revelations! They avoid that like the plague. The topic is clearly taboo.
Perhaps Thomas Williams will have more interesting intel on the “Truth, Honor & Integrity Show” tonight; 5 Pacific, 8 EDT.  I appreciate that the entire show is available for re-listening immediately after it ends.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/jbcBgwRBMAs

Anonymous Nov 8 Clinton Strategy: ‘Alien Invasion’
READ THE WHOLE DOCUMENT HERE
http://media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bf…

Thanks to BP at: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/vkfaBl4d9bw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: