OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 10-27-16… “Passage through the Storm Waters”

Posted on 2016/10/27 by kauilapele
Kp Message … “Passage through the Storm Waters” 160731_kp_kilauea_p1010160_crop_240_21Although I often post here a variety of “news type” things here, there’s so much that I have no understanding of, and perhaps never will. I feel I do not belong to the outer “crap appearances”, or the things that are seemingly so “out of whack” with the Light of us all. And I also am not aligned with the idea that “I am responsible for (and caused) it all.” Sorry… no.
This particular time upon this planet often feels like we are dealing with “the storm waters”… winds blowing one way, then another way, waves coming from one direction, then another direction, and who knows what is going on with the political waves. Enough already.
But as I’ve learned by bodysurfing at Sandy Beach, on a strong trades swell day, it is possible to flow with the rapid changing waves, and even catch a few, kick out, and get ready for the next one(s). And truly enjoy the experience of the “going with the flow”. We all have tools, and we all can find our place in this time of massive transformation.
Also I remember that even though there is this massive transformation going on, this is simply a passage… we’re passing through. We will not be living in “the Storm Waters” every moment.
There’s nothing wrong with not being able to relate to this, but some can sense what’s happening, and it is quite big.
So we’ll see where it all goes. In the end, BEing and SHINING our Lights, whatever they are, is perhaps the most valuable thing we can do to pass through those “Stormy Waters”.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum