OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ALIEN CRAFT PHOTOS FROM BRISBANE AUSTRALIA

Posted on October 27, 2016

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE 10-16-16-BRISBANE-AUSTRALIA-MUFON-PIC-5
ALIEN CRAFT PHOTOS FROM BRISBANE AUSTRALIA
OCTOBER 16, 2016  [ 7.30 PM ] ……… BRISBANE AUSTRALIA
UFO Sighting of pill shaped Red and white cylindrical (pill shaped) object over Brisbane Australia, during full moon rising of October 16, 2016.  Recorded on unmanned time-lapse video and later discovered upon viewing of the digital images (12 sequential frames from 559 600 shots).   Initially I assumed this to be an aircraft.  Several lights appear during the time-lapse (total play time of 11 seconds) – I have not yet closely examined the others. NOTE: As has been the case previously when I recorded such footage – the camera (Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 bridge camera with Leica zoom lens) which was set to MANUAL focus, mysteriously lost focus near the end of the recording, (and in one frame of this sequence) then regained focus once the object had left the area being recorded.   This object was descending on a steady flight path angle from left to right, as would an aircraft. My question over this being merely a commercial aircraft, is that it doesn’t appear to be a case of motion blur; rather an evenly halved red and white body.   Also; if it was an aircraft heading from my left to my right towards Brisbane International airport, from my vantage point on the west side of Brisbane (about 20KM from the CBD); why then do I see it as a well lit, thick cylinder instead of just what I would normally see from a conventional aircraft of wing-tip lights as it passed side-ways to my viewing perspective – NOT bright lights as it would be if facing my direction?   I further speculate that even if it was the cabin lights from windows; it would appear on film as only a relatively thin band of white lights – not the full height of the vehicles fuselage.  Also; there would be no red colour on the full side of same to leave this image as an equally distributed red and white object, and certainly would not start and end as a rounded curved shape as it does.   I have a good degree of photographic knowledge, as I was a professional photographer for over 30 years.   This is not the first unusual sighting from the same vantage point of my house.
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE 10-16-16-BRISBANE-AUSTRALIA-MUFON-PIC-1
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE 10-16-16-BRISBANE-AUSTRALIA-MUFON-PIC-2
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE 10-16-16-BRISBANE-AUSTRALIA-MUFON-PIC-3
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/fbpS2GCy0M4

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/aYV6KCtQVCI

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/ikGI3m_VjTk

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/39IbNJzsmpM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/bG7krH5IqpA

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/z6UMkSwn2Q4

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Over Hawaii Mountain Top Shocks Eyewitness, Possible Underground Base In Hawaii, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Halloween%252C%2Bprank%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bmountains%252C%2Bdisclose.tv%252C%2Bwikileaks%252C%2BBrazil12
 I added contrast above to make the UFO come into focus. 
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Halloween%252C%2Bprank%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bmountains%252C%2Bdisclose.tv%252C%2Bgovernment%252C%2BBrazil11

Date of sighting: Oct 23, 2016
Location of sighting: Waikane, Hawaii, USA
Source: MUFON #79999

UFOs are often seen around mountain tops because their exits from the underground bases need to be in locations where few people ever venture. That cuts down on the likelihood of them being seen. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
I was taking pictures at Kaneoha Bay at lunch time of the mountains. I had on the "multiple pictures" setting which means if I hold down the button of my camera then it will continuously snap photos with not even a second invetween shots. I had this option on and took multiple picture of the mountains. I went to go look back at my pictures when I noticed one of them was not like the others. At first I thought a wood hip was on my lense but I looked closer and I realized I had spotted a UFO! Now, I don't really believe in stereotypical UFOs but this creeped me out so much that I'm reporting it just in case it really is one! The U identified object I saw was a disk, football shape and it was yellow/orange. When I zoom up on my camera, there seems to be a dome on the top as well. As soon as I saw the picture and realized it wasn't a football or woodchip I got a very eerie feeling. I showed my brother and dad the photo right when I saw but they didn't seem to be worried much about it. I attached the photos in this report as well. The first one should be a plain picture of the mountains and the second one has the weird object in it. It seems to be hovering over the mountain in the middle right side of the photo.
UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Halloween%252C%2Bprank%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bmountains%252C%2Bdisclose.tv%252C%2Bgovernment%252C%2BBrazil13

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Halloween%252C%2Bprank%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bmountains%252C%2Bdisclose.tv%252C%2Bgovernment%252C%2BBrazil14

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO seen over Vienna, frightened onlookers call police, Oct 2016, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Halloween%252C%2Bprank%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bcrater%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Bdisclose.tv%252C%2Bgovernment%252C%2BBrazil1

Date of sighting: Oct 2016
Location of sighting: Vienna, Austria
News Source: https://www.rt.com/viral/364656-ufo-vienna-police-onlookers/

Now sure the lights are bright...alien tech...LEDs for sure. This seems like a drone with lights on its arms to me. Also the size is only about half a meter across...which screams Halloween prank UFO, but interesting to see for sure. UFOs can certainly be smaller than this. I have seen one the size of a baseball sneak up behind my camera then shoot off like grease lighting...stopped at 50 meters away in 3-4 seconds it took me to flip the tripod around. So...this could be, but I just don't feel it. 
Scott C. Waring

RT News states: 
Startled residents in the Austrian cities of Graz and Vienna were so spooked by an apparent UFO hovering in the skies, they called the police.

Footage was uploaded on social media showing the bright object flying through the skies and while many people were skeptical of the sightings, others thought an alien invasion was imminent.

In one clip, an object can be seen flying through the sky as bystanders stand in shock.

Officials did not comment on the mysterious object, according to the Local, while alien skeptics are confident it is in fact just a small remote controlled helicopter.

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Halloween%252C%2Bprank%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bdrone%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Bdisclose.tv%252C%2Bgovernment%252C%2BBrazil3

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE Halloween%252C%2Bprank%252C%2BNYC%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bcrater%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Bdisclose.tv%252C%2Bgovernment%252C%2BBrazil2

UFO News ~ UFO Over Brisbane Australia and MORE UFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bgiphy

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/83sPSeEjDvI

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum