OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED

+4
PurpleSkyz
janahagan
Jaguar-2016
bs4ever
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

bs4ever

bs4ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ78p5If_hs&feature=youtu.be

Jaguar-2016

No. I don't think, it's yet over. There's still some more AMMO with ANONYMOUS and JULIAN ASSANGE. Wait and watch tomorrow. Tuesday -- The ELECTION might just get cancelled. Who knows?

Jaguar-2016

IMG_20161106_125527.jpg
IMG_20161106_125556.jpg
IMG_20161106_125612.jpg
IMG_20161106_125616.jpg

Jaguar-2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwnE2L3UoAA1OuW.jpg

Jaguar-2016

CNN-BANNED-IN-MY-BEDROOM-FOREVER

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

8BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED Empty Wikileaks Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:21 pm

janahagan

If Wikileaks truly has some real "bombs" it would be great if they would drop them now!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome jana and I have been saying this also. Bust a move already!

This insanity is beyond my comprehension!!!

bs4ever

bs4ever

So Wiener guilty and Hilary clean but......Wiener could topple Hilary with contents of a computer?

Jaguar-2016

I think, this doesn't CHANGE the minds of the Voters. They still have the same levels of anger and frustration folks. The focus should be on Bill and Hill running the PEDO-RING for the ELITE. That's the KEY. Donald Trump must not deviate from that. The only danger in that is, maybe he was also at some point "Compromised" in such a situation because of WHO HE is. We have his track record too, which is nothing "Rosie" all along!

12BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED Empty Check this link out. Then think harder. Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Jaguar-2016

janahagan wrote:If Wikileaks truly has some real "bombs" it would be great if they would drop them

now!https://t.co/vUO37peZZI

Jaguar-2016

http://humansarefree.com/2016/02/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-in.html

Jaguar-2016

PurpleSkyz wrote:Welcome jana and I have been saying this also. Bust a move already!

This insanity is beyond my comprehension!!!
Have faith. This is supposed to play out fully, that's why the Universe is allowing the PENDULUM to swing back and forth.

janahagan

I hope and pray they do have more, but until it drops it is all rumor and conjecture.  I want it to be true, but...

Jaguar-2016

I have both gut feeling and an insider information, I can strongly rely upon that the FREEMASONS are defeating the others, i.e. the Illuminati backed Khazarian Candidate, KILLERY.

Jaguar-2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CubqvTLUEAEDx9o.jpg

Jaguar-2016

janahagan

Until I see it, I do not believe it.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/MQun9WJekWk

Serena1

I called the FBI twice to complain about public corruption and white collar crime. I listed Hillarys voter fraud, murder, genocide. They hung up on me twice. One guy told me to call my congressman. I told him that I am calling you to tell you that you need to start doing your job. I am hoping more people call. I used my google phone number so hopefully this won't come back to bite me on the ass.

Here is the number for anyone brave enough to call and complain: 202-324-3000.

Jaguar-2016

You should have called Sheriff Clarke or Joe, LOL. They would have brought real handcuffs for even HRC.

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016 wrote:I have both gut feeling and an insider information, I can strongly rely upon that the FREEMASONS are defeating the others, i.e. the Illuminati backed Khazarian Candidate, KILLERY.
I have been saying this since the day DJT went to Scotland before the first debate. He is going to win this one. People didn't get it back then. I knew from a deep source that he is backed by the ever so powerful FREEMASONS and JESUITS, to defeat the Illuminati / NWO candidate - HRC. And Steve Piezcenik was not wrong! Many called him some sorta "Psy-Op". No, the man is on the people's side!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't think people actually realize how lucky this entire planet is today in the vile sub humans defeat.

Whew... that was a close one!!!

Now to get her in front of a court and into an orange jumpsuit before they slink off to Antarctica!

Jaguar-2016

The court battle will be a long one. And in all probability there would be someone else who would be their fall guy/s. Bill-Hill n Podesta won't go to JAIL! This is the tragedy in court systems. But, hey, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PEOPLE of this great nation. They proved it that you DON'T get away with MURDER by murdering the PUBLIC'S CONSCIOUSNESS. You simply CAN'T!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED 14993461_10154687308229561_4858765416641548428_n

Jaguar-2016

HAHAHAH! You are funny.

aestheticmedic

Hi Jaguar, is the reason Hill, Bill n Podesta can't be prosecuted is because they have a "private" status and their strawman is resprensented here and not the living men and woman they are, and the strawman is dead (the afterbirth they gave the all capital name to) just wondering, could you elaborate on why they won't be prosecuted, please.

Jaguar-2016

Aestheticmedic, the trouble in all of these cases why they won't go to JAIL is because it has a hierarchical issue. Everything we are claiming was wrong and criminal on the part of HRC-BILL-C-PODESTA et al, was under the legacy and banner of Barrack Hussein Obama. While he is still a President, the impeachment process itself would run out in time as he is only going to be President for two more months. Once he is out of office, people usually lose interest in holding him up in court as responsible for "Millions of DRONE killing deaths" for instance. HRC gets that pardon because ALL SHE did during BHO's term was protected under his IMMUNITY. She is only a criminal in the eyes of the PUBLIC for which, they have already punished her by voting for DJT. Period. The PUBLIC doesn't have the right in this case to CONVICT her like courts do. And, more importantly, when PRESIDENCIES change, the "outgoing President usually DESTROYS all malfunctioned documents, records of his / her actions and hands over the ASHES of his / her glory." Barrack Hussein Obama has gone into History Books as the 44th President of USA. That cannot be altered. This is why over 200 Military Generals / Admirals made it possibly PUBLICLY to emphasize and make DJT speak openly and under "Implicit" duress, that "I accept that BHO was born in the United States." <---- That was the FIRST CRIME of BHO if you understand that. Because if that gets into the courts with substantive proofs, then BHO's Presidency can be stripped off. But, this is not going to happen because the COURT will give him the "Opportunity" first to "Pardon himself with Presidential Immunity and Powers" before they can actually convict him as a Private Citizen. Same way, HRC will never get punished. They will leave this country on one pretext or the other and then, "Their sudden plane crashes would be announced on CNN / FOX." Case closed!!! Same can happen with PODESTA. Or perhaps the Underground Washington D.C. / NYC / Long Island PEDO RING can get him convicted. Then, the President can PARDON him too!

Jaguar-2016

Possible* not possibly!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum