OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Channelers Are Not Protected. Why Poison Yourself?
Posted By: mroxygen [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 23-Aug-2012 18:51:52

You hear them proclaim how they "just know" what they receive is "protected" by "the light," but they are unaware they have no ability to discern the True Light from the light of the darkness claiming to be the True Light. So they may feel and proclaim being protected, but by which light or LIGHT, really?
The Galactic Federation of the light of darkness, all aliens, and everything they do comes squarely to mind. Some "good ones" may be able to fix any and everything, but they DO NOT DO IT.
They claim "humans aren't ready," or somebody's MERE PROCLAMATION being called "galactic law" "prevents us from helping," but these things are all smoke and mirrors.

ALL SPIRIT and HEART SPIRIT based beings naturally help each other! So, if they do not, that is DIRECT PROOF proof that they are infected with darkness, and using hollow honeyed words to prevent everyone from darkness clearing everything right now.
Your pals may be swell guys and in "higher dimensions," but there are many dimensions to hide in between us and the rarefied place of NO dimensions, NO time, NO control, and NO suffering. So all communications summarily equate to good mixed with extra layers of deception, meaning just more in-time nonsense.

Like all here, the channeler sources THEMSELVES ALSO have been dumbed down, chakras turned off, etc. They have no WAY TO TELL this has happened to them. So, it "feels" pleasant to receive or even become "full of light" thought in time high emotion - but they have never felt the True Light Clear beyond all feeling. I mean the TRUE NOW LIGHT FOUND ONLY IN THEIR OWN HEART, IF they have one.
So. just because what they are getting feels good, or at least not bad, they tell themselves and each other and us that:
"True channelers are unflinchingly aligned with the Divine Energy of Creation and daily ask for that protection so that only truth comes through their messages."

They say these things, AND STILL HAVE NO WAY TO TELL. Sure, they may increase their percentages, and being paid or not to sit around talking about the voices in your head is a lot easier than having a job, and gives them a lot more freedom, so they hold tight to where they are and stop taking responsibility for themselves. Hooked. Got another one, chief.
Yes, you CAN get information right off the very TOP of the positive pole of the duality worlds energetic construct, AND you have telepathic humans and aliens trying to do as good as they can in the positions and situations they find themselves in, so a LOT of Good CAN be done, STILL, DO NOT EVER TRUST FULLY ANY OF IT, even when it tells you to. Especially when it tells you to. Truth comes unadorned.

This is a duality and time world, and that means EVERYTHING here is mixed darkness and Light. The only thing you can trust is what YOUR SPIRIT IN YOUR HEART IS TELLING YOU. Listening to that takes practice. It definitely IS NOT a voice in your head.
Start practicing communicating with your own SPIRIT, a voice geographically found in your heart, and not in your mind. Listen..., which direction does it come from?
I was a student of, and close trusted helper/assistant to a few of the TOP, unknown channelers and magicians on this planet for many years. I know the exact difference.

Humans are SPIRITS trapped in and adhered to bodies, so we cannot tell what the real truth is because of our corrupted by history DNA and the second by second programming of our minds. And let's not forget all the historical and generational and re-incarnational memory wipes.
Even when my teachers - or any mouthpieces - "daily ask for that protection," ask yourself, who are they actually asking? Isn't it the source of the disinformation itself, NOT solely the SOURCE of ALL LIFE?
Even if they direct the protection requests only to the SOURCE of LIFE, like I did my whole life, it is all intercepted by imposters. Race and religion Rishis, aliens, lords, EDs, heirarchies, and other interloping imposters all jump in-between.

WHY? They can because the SOURCE of ALL LIFE never judges or "drops low enough" to hear or even use words or thoughts which requires a mind and judgment to do so. Everybody else (selfishly usually) jumps into that breech. I was offered many kingdoms and powers many times over many years. I was not interested.
But do not fret, or worry, if you have a "sweet personal connection" with the Lord or your Guru or aliens. You see, we STILL are never alone. Our own personal SPIRIT has all the answers we need. It knows more than they do. We can't exist without it, and darkness will drain away as much as possible if you let it.

So people talk about angels and historic spiritual personages "bringing light," but it is an impossibility. Light does not "come in," it always emerges from within your own heart. That's what we call a miracle.
To think SOURCE would have a whole system of angels, and aliens, and their controlling "lords," presupposes that the TRUE LIGHT has a mortal MIND with emotions and thoughts, like us. Projection.
It also assumes the TRUE LIGHT "cares" (emotion requiring judgment), or uses vocabulary (thoughts requiring judgment). But SOURCE - TRUE LIGHT - NEVER JUDGES anything. IT just IS, radiating LIFE.
So without a mind, it is incapable of emotions like caring - as used in a human sense. But IT does protect. This takes some getting used to, but IS workable in a much better way, and we the lost get the same results of being cared for - but in different more self-responsible ways.

SOURCE does strongly protect Itself - and pieces of Itself - like one of our own SPIRITS. But IT gives us the freewill to be defrauded or defraud ourselves with, and be trapped here, and to hurt ourselves and to hurt others. We only hurt ourselves, much to the delight of darkness, which sucks off as much suffering adhered to Spirit as it can, to live off of. Putrid parasite.
99.999% of the time, LIGHT SELDOM ENTERS DARK which means entering time. So IT leaves US to protect each other. The evil here is our failure under a lot of pressure and programming. LIGHT CAN and does defend itself and does BLOW DARK AWAY.

The best fountain of REAL we have while here, or anywhere, is our own SPIRIT in our own hearts - WHICH IS ALL WE NEED for daily operation here, so there is NO reason for us to completely lean on any outside authority. Darkness needs us to do that so it can control us. Our weakness of needing authority OUTSIDE of us is heavily programmed into us. That is why you will read these words and never simply talk with your own Spirit? Break out. Try something new.
BUT, IF we want out of our SPIRIT and body adhesion to the duality time worlds, we can only be really helped by someone from above (outside) time who is directly and only from SOURCE's Universe of True Light. Someone who's SPIRIT is 100% with them, unlike our average mere leftover 23% of our SPIRIT, AND someone very uniquely special whose DNA is specially cleared of all embeds from the past.

I am speaking of the True LIGHTBEINGS from the UNIVERSE OF TRUE LIGHT (Not just LightWorkers or bless them, the good people wannabes) who task themselves to help our SPIRITS lost in time.
But, you will have to work hard, as being adhered to here like we are is a thick complicated mess to extract ourselves from, on a gazillion fronts, so it takes lots of effort. Start
Your favorite most now.
www.creationlightship.com
accurate channel or alien group? Well, just like my beloved non-LightBeing good teachers and friends of many long years, that I once trusted with my life because of their accuracy? They may or may not completely get everything right, and may have the vast power I witnessed, but the best of what I AM and learned by being their protoge' now comes out as these writings, where I reach back with gratitude, and try to help them out too.
Our present helper situation sums as the least infected (most bestest good people) doing their best to help the worse infected out of the all-involving darkness infection, an impossibility without full disclosure.

So like a favorite pet of the goodest of the good, all channelers (therefore in time and in duality) being VERY useful, with power, and the clearest vision, and best results you are not there yet. Any channeler's unseen unsensed infected subconscious programming also comes along for the ride into YOU the reader - when you LISTEN or READ the fascinating rehashed duality information. I marvel at the channeler's hit counters indicating mass somnambulism. But religion still does a lot of damage, too. I guess too many are still fervently invested in the agendas of others and will receive the resu;ts of being so.
The subconscious (unspoken) connection is the link it all rides on. And in your damaged state you have no way to tell when it is happening to you, good or bad. Until you start to notice.
So in summation. ONLY trust your own SPIRIT in your own HEART ONLY for that IS... SOURCE manifest.
More history on the Human Takeover. :
http://www.intergalactichumans.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly why I don't put Greg Giles up here lately.
He just does not jive with my mind at all.

Thanks ymo... good links also

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum